Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: why is it my dog hates black people for no reason :S ???

  1. #1

    why is it my dog hates black people for no reason :S ???

    i totally dont get it

    we havent directed him in such a way
    he just sees a blackguy and starts barking incessently until he goes away and tries to attack if he has tyhe opourtunity

    to no other group of people does he act like that




    anybody got any ideas ??
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Wuhan, Hubei, China
    Posts
    1,562
    is your dog a south african boerbull?
    得 心 應 手

    蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    is your dog a south african boerbull?
    haha nar man but those things are scary hahah

    maybe you should take my dog he'd be of more use to you! haha
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    36th Chamber
    Posts
    12,419
    This is common. Probably why most black people are afraid of dogs.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,651
    My guess would be fear. If you show fear, the dog thinks you have something to be afraid about and acts his part. More often than white people, black people develop a fear of dogs as children that carries over into adulthood. Not surprising since the favorite dog among black and even Mexican minorities is the most dangerous, Pittbull.

    Your dog is not a racists, he is just reacting to the cues provided to him, maybe those cues are provided by you.
    - 三和拳

    "Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

    "You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

    "There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

    "If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

    BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Wuhan, Hubei, China
    Posts
    1,562
    but i always thought that dogs dont see colour.

    saying that most black people are affriad of dogs are ... erm lest just say you havent been to Joburg have you
    得 心 應 手

    蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    36th Chamber
    Posts
    12,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    saying that most black people are affriad of dogs are ... erm lest just say you havent been to Joburg have you
    OK. Most black people in the Midwest and Southern U.S. are afraid of dogs. At least that's my experience. I have a neighbor whose 9 year-old boy cries when he sees my weenie dog.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    10,853
    haha, you have a weenie dog

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    This is common. Probably why most black people are afraid of dogs.
    So, you know this how? I don't know anyone who's afraid of dogs. I know people who don't like dogs but to make this statement.......

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Wuhan, Hubei, China
    Posts
    1,562
    dogs take after their owners.

    but i think you may have a point there.

    im pretty scared of dogs too.
    得 心 應 手

    蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    36th Chamber
    Posts
    12,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
    So, you know this how? I don't know anyone who's afraid of dogs. I know people who don't like dogs but to make this statement.......
    That's my experience.

    I had black friends that would not come to my apartment because of my lab pup.

    When she rides in the back of my truck, a lot of black people walk WAY around my truck, and other people don't. One black guy even got in his car from the passenger side back door, then crawled to the driver's seat, to avoid walking by my truck when she was in it.

    A lot of black kids in this area will run and cry from any dog, even non-threatening ones (see my weenie dog remark above).

    I'm not saying every black person is, but in Oklahoma, Texas, et. al, it's pretty common.

    I dated tons of black chicks, and most of them did not like me having dogs.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 03-10-2008 at 11:03 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    My guess would be fear. If you show fear, the dog thinks you have something to be afraid about and acts his part. More often than white people, black people develop a fear of dogs as children that carries over into adulthood. Not surprising since the favorite dog among black and even Mexican minorities is the most dangerous, Pittbull.

    Your dog is not a racists, he is just reacting to the cues provided to him, maybe those cues are provided by you.
    wait are you saying i'm a racist ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Wuhan, Hubei, China
    Posts
    1,562
    it wouldnt be new to have a racist englishman on a forum would it?

    and then you have roots in South Africa too.

    You're one evil person
    得 心 應 手

    蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

  14. #14
    yeah here in the uk ive found most black people to be not afraid of dogs

    however the local pakistani and bangladeshi muslim community are literally petrified of dogs, one guy actually got down on his hands and knees and prayed to god to save his life as me and my bloodhound walked past him on the street ! which was promptly followed by cries of "allah akhbar" (god is great) that he let him live!


    guess it just depends on the area





    previously my dogs owner was a big black guy so i dont think its to do with their colour


    it might be due to my mum whos south african and generally prejudiced against black people in general



    meh i just hope i can get this behaviousr our of him before he mauls some poor guy
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,651
    wait are you saying i'm a racist ?
    possibly but not necessarily.

    Being uncomfortable does not equal hate.
    - 三和拳

    "Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

    "You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

    "There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

    "If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

    BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •