Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65

Thread: why is it my dog hates black people for no reason :S ???

  1. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Sang Feng Fan View Post
    Dogs tend not to like Postman or UPS drivers and they also appear to be one dark color.
    he generally hates anyone that comes in my front yard aswell haha
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brandon, FL
    Posts
    516
    Ok, this is the first time I've heard any of this stuff about African Americans and dogs. I've known lots of African Americans and Hispanic Americans who have dogs. Maybe I just never thought about it? Or maybe it's a regional thing?
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    613
    I know that in the Yucatan, there were many families that had dogs, they were even walking around the museum at Chichen Itza.
    The guide said the Maya were superstitious and believed that spirits lived in the jungle. The dogs protected them from the spirits when they travelled through the jungle.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

    Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

    Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Commerce City, Colorado
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTravesty View Post
    Ok, this is the first time I've heard any of this stuff about African Americans and dogs. I've known lots of African Americans and Hispanic Americans who have dogs. Maybe I just never thought about it? Or maybe it's a regional thing?
    I think maybe regional. I know plenty hispanic people who are good with dogs. I know others who tease the sh!t out of dogs who are behind a fence then are terrified when that dog is out on a leash for a walk. Seems to me, most people who are afraid of dogs have a reason, either a dog attacked them un-prevocked. Or they prevoked a dog and now suspect an attack. Then there are the truely moronic who act as if they're being mortally wounded when a dog jumps up on them and leaves a mark by accidentally racking them with thier claws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Western MASS
    Posts
    4,812
    my dog doesnt hate anyone. he barks at everyone when they knock. when they get in the house, he loves them to death!! DEATH IS THE NEW WEAPON!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

  6. #51
    It must be regional. My dogs only bark at Koreans and Basque separatists.

    I always chalked it up to the "dogs can scent evil" credo. I guess I was wrong.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    east Tennessee
    Posts
    73
    *snort* Does he need a reason?
    The clouded mind, sees nothing...

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Wuhan, Hubei, China
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Spider View Post
    *snort* Does he need a reason?
    that might just get you into trouble
    得 心 應 手

    蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    koko
    Posts
    2,723
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    OK. Most black people in the Midwest and Southern U.S. are afraid of dogs.

    Got any proof to back that up?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    koko
    Posts
    2,723
    Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    takes more than the colour of someones skin to make me feel uncomfortable

    Sounds like that might not be the case as much as you would like us to believe...

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    koko
    Posts
    2,723

    leaving aside the issue of the owner being a closet racist...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTravesty View Post
    Ok, this is the first time I've heard any of this stuff about African Americans and dogs.

    It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with socio-economics. When most people in a given population sample have had most of their interactions with dogs via the local punks protecting drug routes or cops hunting those same punks, you are going to associate dogs with something dangerous. Shocking.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Canada!
    Posts
    23,101
    because of your english and south african decent, your racism is built in and subconscious. Because, if we can evaluate that all blacks are afraid of dogs, then all S.A anglophiles are racist!

    easy math!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Wuhan, Hubei, China
    Posts
    1,562
    erm... you talking to me david jameson?

    but all south africans ARE racists. Thats just the way it flows down here.
    you should watch more news
    得 心 應 手

    蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Canada!
    Posts
    23,101
    im just talking sh1t because i have nothing better to do this morning.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

  15. #60
    why are you all convinced i'm a racist

    when this thread is about my dog ???
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •