Thread: Without a girl for Yin

Hybrid View

Without a girl for Yin

I don't know about you, but I don't really want to accept all this skirt chasing. I don't want to accept being needy for female energy.

I want another way.

A few things have happened recently. Split with an girlfriend and it's taught me alot.

On the one hand I love the extra energy I get from not shagging myself into sunken eyes anymore. But on the other hand I feel needy for female energy. As soon as I get some I feel much better. I hate this!

If I'm in her company and I go out I'll have a better night than if I go out with just friends, even though I'm not getting any sex from her. I don't want to be reliant on women for my validation. I want to feel balanced independently, to go where I want to go.

Can I balance myself without relying on women?

It's an age old question. One whereby the religious would argue, yes you can, and I expect the non-religious to say `no, you can't`

Another one is, can I balance myself a little without picking up women? One way would be wanking... but that loses male energy. Be honest, would a ***** work (if I don't cum)? Does surfing work? Does Sexual Transmutation meditation work?

I really don't like feeling in this position of need.

Sounds like you need to meditate on something other than your d*ick
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

sounds like he needs to get over being 16, is more like it

All kidding aside, however easy Jago makes it:

Jago,

It sounds like you have a distorted definition of balance and sexual energy, so I will touch on that. First to answer your question directly. Is it possible to live life in the fullest way without a girl in your life? Yes. Is it easy, and can it be done overnight? no. Priests and monks live celibate lives all the time and have no problem with it. Buddhist monks, some could argue, even seem the better for it since they accomplish great achievements. What you need, in order to understand all of this, is a better understanding of sexual energy and what EXACTLY it is that you are chasing after.

First of all, you are not getting energy from a girl... quite the opposite.

Sexual energy is a type of energy, specifically it is the most powerful type of energy. It flows like a mighty river and pressures you to let it out. There is so much sexual energy within you that you must let it out or it will bottle up and destroy you trying to get out. There are, however, many ways to let this energy out. A married couple can do this through sex, but outside of marriage sex is merely a temporary gratification and actually doesn't help you any (although it helps with giving you STDs... ) Another way, which is the way young children, and even young adults tend to best use this energy is to care about someone or something. If you have a girl friend who you really care about and would do anything for, this is a great way. A hobby, like skateboarding, singing, or Kung Fu, is great as well. Me, I prefer Chi Kung. This is great because you are letting that sexual energy fuel whatever passion you have. If it is Chi Kung, that sexual energy will fuel those chi practices. Community Service and Prayer are other ways (and prayer is generally what helps a priest remain celibate, while a monk in china will typically use Kung Fu.)

So to sum things up, you do not necessarily need a girl in your life, but you need something to be passionate about, or it will effect you mentally and emotionally first, and then move to physical manifestations of poor health. As for temporary sexual gratifications, one night stands, etc., it may seem to be nice, but it doesn't really help you. In fact it is actually counterproductive. What you need to do is give yourself to SOMETHING (whatever that might be in your life.) A word to the wise, a girl is not a necessity in one's life, but the bond that can only be formed between a man and a woman who truly dedicate their lives to each other will build both parties up to a point greater than anything either could have achieved alone.
    Qi Gong Sifu - Empowered Yin Style
    Check out my blog about Chi Development:
    ChiDevelopment.blogspot.com
    It is foolish to punch glass, but much more foolish to punch glass when it was not your target.

horney meets looney...

That's obviously a somewhat unusual explanation, and one that some might disagree with, but in all reality, it boils down to 2 commonly accepted principles:

1. Sex is not the end all be all, and has little advantage outside of marriage.
    2. Everyone needs something to be passionate about.
    Qi Gong Sifu - Empowered Yin Style
    Check out my blog about Chi Development:
    ChiDevelopment.blogspot.com
    It is foolish to punch glass, but much more foolish to punch glass when it was not your target.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuPaladin View Post
    All kidding aside, however easy Jago makes it:

Jago,

It sounds like you have a distorted definition of balance and sexual energy, so I will touch on that.
    Sorry, but I couldn't get past the "touch on that" without bursting into laughter.
    No offense SifuPaladin, just my dirty mind.

BTW, ****sexuality and pedophilia is rampant among the supposedly "celibate" priesthoods, so I'm not sure its working for them either. Just a thought.

Richard
    Last edited by mooyingmantis; 12-12-2009 at 09:20 AM. Reason: geez, the filter won't let me type **** (man love)

Quote Originally Posted by jago25_98 View Post
    I don't know about you, but I don't really want to accept all this skirt chasing. I don't want to accept being needy for female energy.

I want another way.

A few things have happened recently. Split with an girlfriend and it's taught me alot.

On the one hand I love the extra energy I get from not shagging myself into sunken eyes anymore. But on the other hand I feel needy for female energy. As soon as I get some I feel much better. I hate this!

If I'm in her company and I go out I'll have a better night than if I go out with just friends, even though I'm not getting any sex from her. I don't want to be reliant on women for my validation. I want to feel balanced independently, to go where I want to go.

Can I balance myself without relying on women?

It's an age old question. One whereby the religious would argue, yes you can, and I expect the non-religious to say `no, you can't`

Another one is, can I balance myself a little without picking up women? One way would be wanking... but that loses male energy. Be honest, would a ***** work (if I don't cum)? Does surfing work? Does Sexual Transmutation meditation work?

I really don't like feeling in this position of need.

If you want to absorb yin energy, you can stand under the full moon and absorb much for no fees whatsoever.

It seems this Sifu Paladin wants to sell you a bunch of books and skills that are pure fiction. Caveat Emptor

You do not need a woman, but you have become very sensitive to the hormones and energy that comes with being in a relationship. Sit, breathe, eat, sleep, train, and you will move on and upward.
    Be well, train hard

Dale Dugas
    Shizi, Jiulong Baguazhang Instructor
    Master Level Dit Da Jow Manufacturer
    New England School of Acupuncture Master's Program

Boston Baguazhang

Combat Iron Palm Iron Vest Training

Boston Baguazhang on Youtube
    IKFF Forum

CDIA Supplies
    PO Box 35
    Quincy, MA