Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 262

Thread: Baduanjin (8-section brocade)

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    OK, from now on I will refrain from calling you a moron, Richard Head.
    so I address you respectfully and try (yet again) to generate a productive discussion, and your response is to post something immature and sarcastic;

    got it;

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Well I WAS going to refer to you as a moron myself...but due to unforeseen circumstances, the fact you actually remembered to mention me by name in your post this time, I will have to refrain from such a crass appellation (NOT appaloosa) at this time!
    Did you hear that? We need a productive discussion, so please give him one, Mr Brown because I am not capable of taking **** seriously.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    773

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    Did you hear that? We need a productive discussion, so please give him one, Mr Brown because I am not capable of taking **** seriously.
    if u r using Scott's response as a justification for ur own, then u might want to consider that Scott and I have an established and positive relationship here on the forum, and as such engage in this sort of "insulting" banter regularly secure in the knowledge that we r just kidding around; you and I, OTOH, have had a rather contentious interaction to date, so if u r intending to do the same thing, then don't be surprised if I don't take it in quite the same way; considering that it was you first addressed me in a rather brusk manner, you will understand if I am not given to presuming light-heartedness on ur part at this point;
    anyway, I have attempted a rapprochement - if u wish to continue to post in an adversarial manner, that's ur issue, not mine; OTOH, if u r truly interested in maintaining a qualitative discussion here, that would be welcome;

  5. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by kfson View Post
    LOL!

    tell me about it...

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,799
    Tell me about it.....some people just cannot take a no for an answer, LOL.

  7. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    Tell me about it.....some people just cannot take a no for an answer, LOL.
    if you mean as in you still have no interest in interacting, then that's fine; best wishes to you;

  8. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    if u r using Scott's response as a justification for ur own, then u might want to consider that Scott and I have an established and positive relationship here on the forum, and as such engage in this sort of "insulting" banter regularly secure in the knowledge that we r just kidding around; you and I, OTOH, have had a rather contentious interaction to date, so if u r intending to do the same thing, then don't be surprised if I don't take it in quite the same way; considering that it was you first addressed me in a rather brusk manner, you will understand if I am not given to presuming light-heartedness on ur part at this point;
    anyway, I have attempted a rapprochement - if u wish to continue to post in an adversarial manner, that's ur issue, not mine; OTOH, if u r truly interested in maintaining a qualitative discussion here, that would be welcome;
    Well it does help that you flatter me by repeatedly mentioning me by NAME in your posts in order to ameliorate my wrath and homicidal tendencies !

    With my name appearing TWICE in one post I am down right purrrrrrring with delight.

    Would you please scratch me behind the ears while you are at it!!

    ...and bring me a dish of milk too!

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,799
    Are you sure you just want a dish of milk after he scratched you behind the ears? What do you mean while he is at "it"? Is he the Lord of the Sword?
    Last edited by extrajoseph; 03-19-2010 at 07:28 AM.

  10. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    Are you sure you just want a dish of milk after he scratched you behind the ears? What do you mean while he is at "it"? Is he the Lord of the Sword?
    Before you start fantasizing too much let me be very clear with you:

    WE ARE NOT GAY!!! PLEASE GO TROLLING FOR YOUR COMPANIONS ON ANOTHER WEBSITE!!!

    You would have to go back a number of years to be able to follow our very inside jokes!!

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,799
    I wasn't thinking you two are gay, I was thinking you two must be married, it sounded so intimate!

  12. #162
    LOL!! You never had a good buddy?

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    773

  14. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Before you start fantasizing too much let me be very clear with you:

    [B]WE ARE NOT GAY!!!
    well speak for yourself, but I'm finding myself in a particularly jovial and ebuliant mood today, old fruit!

  15. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well speak for yourself, but I'm finding myself in a particularly jovial and ebuliant mood today, old fruit!
    Zipidee doo dah......zipidee aaaaaaaaaay.......my oh my aren't you feeling GAY!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •