Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Too far.

  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Posts
    3,274
    I've never seen lucas complain about anyone!

    Now take someone like Lucas, he is a good natured guy, who I have never read writing a harsh or negative word about anyone. He does not enter the fray, he is not here to fight! He watches and adds bits of humor and general information mostly.
    exactly how i saw him.

    I enjoy the freedom this forum has but I've also seen some of the people bring personal attacks into the frey. I can understand arguing about MA and KF in general but to actively pursue someone with PM's and personal assaults is a little far. just my opinion though.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

  2. #17
    While you are all crying I will be training. Shedding tears for a "community", which is really an Internet forum, is hysterical.

    Dragonzbane, I did not send him a pm. Read the thread where I complain about stinky martial artists and watch Lucas lose his mind for an imaginary slight. How can a guy cope in the real world when he cannot even cope on an Internet forum?

    "I buy stuff from the website so please ban whoever I dislike". Gay.

    Attack all you want you invisible heros. I have not payed attention to this place since yesterday and I am going to enjoy the rest of my weekend. You will all look back and wonder why you needed to create this drama for yourselves. Boredom. Emptiness.

  3. #18
    This place would be a much better one if all the people got along, respected the others opinions, training, and what not. but, that ain't happening here. Honestly, there is a great deal of knowledge floating around here, its a real shame people can't see it for what its worth. Insecurity? maybe. Elitism? Yes, in many cases. But some of us do like coming here in hopes of making friends around the world that share the same thoughts and ideas. i know that sounds pus$y, but its true.

    IMHO, on one aspect we are physical martial artists and we work to improve our physical skill. on a different level, we should work to improve our mental martial arts as well. Learning to master your mind is just as important as mastering your body. dealing with trolls can keep you sharp...i guess.

    Still, isn't mastering your mind and your body what martial arts is all about? and I will say i've expanded my mind a little by participating in this hellish place.

    Attack all you want you invisible heros. I have not payed attention to this place since yesterday and I am going to enjoy the rest of my weekend. You will all look back and wonder why you needed to create this drama for yourselves. Boredom. Emptiness.
    Well, aren't you acting like the Invisible Nemesis?

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattador View Post
    While you are all crying I will be training. Shedding tears for a "community", which is really an Internet forum, is hysterical.

    Dragonzbane, I did not send him a pm. Read the thread where I complain about stinky martial artists and watch Lucas lose his mind for an imaginary slight. How can a guy cope in the real world when he cannot even cope on an Internet forum?

    "I buy stuff from the website so please ban whoever I dislike". Gay.

    Attack all you want you invisible heros. I have not payed attention to this place since yesterday and I am going to enjoy the rest of my weekend. You will all look back and wonder why you needed to create this drama for yourselves. Boredom. Emptiness.
    If you feel that way about the forum then, Go Away You Little Pu$$y!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Shell Beach, CA, USA
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattador View Post
    How can a guy cope in the real world when he cannot even cope on an Internet forum?
    My friend always asked me, "Why do you want to waste time on the internet discussion? If someone said something bad about you, what can you do about it?"

    The real world is different from the internet forum. In the real world, if someone said something bad about you, you can punch right on his face. On the internet, since you don't know who that person is, and you don't know where that person lives, you can do nothing.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 07-16-2011 at 01:09 PM.

  6. #21
    whatever you post

    it is searchable or google able

    or yahoo able

    or bai du able

    or sou gou able

    or sou fu able.

    so be very explicit or inplicit

    whatever you post.


  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattador View Post
    I know what happened. Lucas recruited all his Kung Fu buddies cause I hurt his feelings. Get over it, Lucas. Get a box of tissues and then hug your roommates. This is the saddest thread I have ever seen.


    Post something meaningful if you want this forum to be good. Whining will not help. Start a discussion or be quite and let the real men debate.
    this isn't a bullfighting forum, you must be lost deucebag.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Kansas City, KS
    Posts
    6,515
    Quick synopsis:

    Bob: Hey there, Lucas, want to go meet some of the guys and talk martial arts?

    Lucas: Sounds good, who's coming?

    Bob: Ed, and George...

    Lucas: Cool, George has some cool training methods...

    Bob: ...and Victor, Nate, Corey...

    Lucas: Cool!

    Bob: ...Seth and Hector...

    Lucas: Seth? The sociopath who spends all his time entertaining himself at the expense of anyone within earshot?

    Bob: Yeah, and Leonard, Roy, Frank...

    Lucas: Roy, as in Seth's creepy friend with the collection of Frank Shamrock's mouth guards?

    Bob: Yeah.

    Lucas: You know, I forgot, I've got some six day old Indian food I really need to finish off. I'll talk to you later.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattador View Post
    While you are all crying I will be training. Shedding tears for a "community", which is really an Internet forum, is hysterical.

    Dragonzbane, I did not send him a pm. Read the thread where I complain about stinky martial artists and watch Lucas lose his mind for an imaginary slight. How can a guy cope in the real world when he cannot even cope on an Internet forum?

    "I buy stuff from the website so please ban whoever I dislike". Gay.

    Attack all you want you invisible heros. I have not payed attention to this place since yesterday and I am going to enjoy the rest of my weekend. You will all look back and wonder why you needed to create this drama for yourselves. Boredom. Emptiness.
    great; since u this place is obviously not to ur liking fuk wad, get lost;

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Canada!
    Posts
    23,099
    I could ask Gene to be a moderator again.

    I'm ok at it, I don't really get involved when I have that hat on and I just get rid of the obvious dreck.

    It's not like it takes a lot of time.
    I'd Understand if he said no.
    I'd do it if he said yes.

    winds...they change...

    ~G? You read this?

    I'd even to have my name changed my name back to Kunglek just for good showing.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I could ask Gene to be a moderator again.

    I'm ok at it, I don't really get involved when I have that hat on and I just get rid of the obvious dreck.

    It's not like it takes a lot of time.
    I'd Understand if he said no.
    I'd do it if he said yes.

    winds...they change...

    ~G? You read this?

    I'd even to have my name changed my name back to Kunglek just for good showing.

    Ultimate power corrupts ultimately. You, DJ, are on the other extreme side and would be biased in your moderation. Sanjuro Ronin would he the best choice because he is not a form larping mystical iron palm hippie. He is also not a UFC crazie. Unfortunately, DJ, we all know which side of the board you fall on.

    Making you a moderator is the equivalent of making knifefighter a moderator of the Kung Fu forum.

  12. #27
    there are 2 sides of a coin.

    in the deepest forest, you find the most ferocious tiger.

    in the deepest pond/lake, you find the oldest dragon.

    --

    among the many posters and posts

    you would find something or just nothing

    ---

    ---

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Canada!
    Posts
    23,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattador View Post
    Ultimate power corrupts ultimately. You, DJ, are on the other extreme side and would be biased in your moderation. Sanjuro Ronin would he the best choice because he is not a form larping mystical iron palm hippie. He is also not a UFC crazie. Unfortunately, DJ, we all know which side of the board you fall on.

    Making you a moderator is the equivalent of making knifefighter a moderator of the Kung Fu forum.
    well, i moderated this forum before. For several years.

    I know you are filled with rage and hate. Whatever, that's not my problem it's yours and yes, I'd delete deliberate insults, belligerence and essentially would be like a gate guard barring individuals who do not adhere to the Ts&Cs of the site without bias.

    Simply by the fact that you seem to be afraid of the prospect of my becoming a moderator, I would say that would be a pretty good reason to pick that up again.

    I'll PM Gene and let you know.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    well, i moderated this forum before. For several years.

    I know you are filled with rage and hate. Whatever, that's not my problem it's yours and yes, I'd delete deliberate insults, belligerence and essentially would be like a gate guard barring individuals who do not adhere to the Ts&Cs of the site without bias.

    Simply by the fact that you seem to be afraid of the prospect of my becoming a moderator, I would say that would be a pretty good reason to pick that up again.

    I'll PM Gene and let you know.
    Afraid of you going on a power trip? Nope. This is not real life and none of you seems to understand this.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Canada!
    Posts
    23,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattador View Post
    Afraid of you going on a power trip? Nope. This is not real life and none of you seems to understand this.
    You don't honestly think you're the only being capable of perceiving what is or isn't do you? Lol. You presume to profess a lot about others "not seeing" or "not understanding", but what is it we don't see, what is it we don't understand?

    What method do you propose to use to help us understand that which you perceive us to be not getting?

    Do you have a message? Some wisdom you would like to share?

    please do!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •