Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 460

Thread: snake engine dymistify

  1. #136
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Today, white crane from fujian has become a fact as the mother of WCK. Emei snake has started accepted for many.
    By who?? Only a handful of people in the world believe this garbage. Sh!t, you can't even keep your own historical facts straight - so, are you saying Chi Sim GM didn't drop you to the ground?
    Are you saying you didn't quit and re-sign up for the forum multiple times un various aliases?
    Are you saying you didn't go off crying last year and 'quit' yet again, only to return a few months later?

    Here is a simple WC FACT you still are missing: WC has nothing to do with animal style kung fu (except maybe for a few signatures in some of it's tools). Your constant looking at internal styles & mimicing animal style body methods in an attempt to figure out your incomplete WC is the complete opposite of what the system was intended for.
    You won't get this either, but WC designed to reach maximum effciency in fighting thru understanding of the human body/anatomy & skeletal structure via scientific study of nature & physics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Same mechanics, I use wall as opponent .
    Hahaha!! First balloons, now walls!! Only a bumbling idiot would train against a wall - no wonder nobody believes your garbage!!
    LOL - Good luck banging your head against that wall buddy - I'm sure your animal kung fu is great because of it.
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 03-06-2013 at 01:44 PM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

  2. #137
    John,

    Thanks!

    What you say is true.

    I share with those who is Interested only, that is why ignore those who is not in my sharing group. There are many who read my post here and pm me to thanks me. I share with them here.


    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Not all "sharing" will be appreciated. When you share something, people can treat it as:

    1. A different angle to look at the samething (positive).
    2. You know somthing that they don't (negative).
    3. An attacking on their current system (negative).

    If you intend to share from the bottom of your heart, but you receive the 2nd or the 3rd respond, it's about time to stop your "sharing".
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-06-2013 at 01:35 PM.

  3. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Not all "sharing" will be appreciated. When you share something, people can treat it as:

    1. A different angle to look at the samething (positive).
    2. You know somthing that they don't (negative).
    3. An attacking on their current system (negative).

    If you intend to share from the bottom of your heart, but you receive the 2nd or the 3rd respond, it's about time to stop your "sharing".

    You are always going to get idiots who cry about something they no nothing about, but they will never learn anyway, better not to let them spoil things for the people that really want to learn.

  4. #139

  5. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    You are always going to get idiots who cry about something they no nothing about, but they will never learn anyway, better not to let them spoil things for the people that really want to learn.
    Wing Chun 1850

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glh-r4LT_NE
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-06-2013 at 03:18 PM.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Whittier, Ca
    Posts
    406
    No they didn't. You just want to shake the heat. Cant you tell no one is buying your story. Poor guy you have no home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Some pm me ask me about the split applications.
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

  7. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by desertwingchun2 View Post
    No they didn't. You just want to shake the heat. Cant you tell no one is buying your story. Poor guy you have no home.

    one example and there are many many more all the time.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for your videos!!!
    I just wanted to say thank you for all the effort you put into getting your message out. I try not to get involved in the Wing Chun forum other than reading/learning since there is so much bickering going on, but I have enjoyed your videos greatly so keep up the good work!!! ~Namaste
    ------------------------------------------------

  8. #143
    another one


    --------------------

    had learnt Cho gar wing chun in SEAe some 20 years back under a Sifu XXX for about 13 years. Nevertheless, I only scratch the surface and was more than happy when I found your videos. As I just discovered your channel, there is a lot of homework and revision I have to do again. Oh boy....

    In any case, thanks for the vids.


    -----------------------------------------------




    another one

    -----------------------
    Thanks Hendrick.
    Downloaded it yesterday.
    Can't say how much your clips are helping me, thank you.
    I hope one day I can get to me you in person.
    Sincerely

    -----------------


    易金轉換
    理路清晰、系統完整。很具推廣價值。從頭到尾仔細看完,勤作筆記,對武術理法概念入門的學習,必有相當的幫 助。(若師兄有出文字稿或參考書籍就更棒了。) 尤其師兄關於四套築基功法的安排,作為小練頭學習之前奏,甚為踏實巧妙,值得學習。

    ---------------------


    Hello,
    I wanted to thank you for sharing your art through video,I really like how you teach qi gong lik and jin ,


    ------------------
    The list goes on and on around the world.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-06-2013 at 03:39 PM.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Whittier, Ca
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    You are always going to get idiots who cry about something they no nothing about, but they will never learn anyway, better not to let them spoil things for the people that really want to learn.
    Insert WC Fields quote here.
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

  10. #145
    John,

    what i am doing here, doing with heart. to share what is found. a WCK community service which all proper WCners will do to support WCK as a whole.

    There sure people who has thier own aganda for their private desire. which I ignore after seeing their true color.

    But, we here open up everything under the sun so that it can be investigate by those who really care about the art. I have never claim I know it all or the only truth as I have made that statement many times in my utube. but I would share everything I have to the public as it is. the goal is get information out so that wcners know they exist.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-06-2013 at 03:48 PM.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Whittier, Ca
    Posts
    406
    Lots of people buy snake oil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    another one


    --------------------

    had learnt Cho gar wing chun in SEAe some 20 years back under a Sifu XXX for about 13 years. Nevertheless, I only scratch the surface and was more than happy when I found your videos. As I just discovered your channel, there is a lot of homework and revision I have to do again. Oh boy....

    In any case, thanks for the vids.


    -----------------------------------------------




    another one

    -----------------------
    Thanks Hendrick.
    Downloaded it yesterday.
    Can't say how much your clips are helping me, thank you.
    I hope one day I can get to me you in person.
    Sincerely

    -----------------


    易金轉換
    理路清晰、系統完整。很具推廣價值。從頭到尾仔細看完,勤作筆記,對武術理法概念入門的學習,必有相當的幫 助。(若師兄有出文字稿或參考書籍就更棒了。) 尤其師兄關於四套築基功法的安排,作為小練頭學習之前奏,甚為踏實巧妙,值得學習。

    ---------------------


    Hello,
    I wanted to thank you for sharing your art through video,I really like how you teach qi gong lik and jin ,


    ------------------
    The list goes on and on around the world.
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

  12. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by desertwingchun2 View Post
    Lots of people buy snake oil.

    If you don't like or can't understand his videos don't watch them.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Shell Beach, CA, USA
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    If you don't like or can't understand his videos don't watch them.
    In another forum, I had suggested everybody to put up a "heavy bag punching clip" so we all know who can punch hard and who can't. That idea was not accepted.

    There are so many people in this forum who had never shared any of their personal clips. For some, they don't even want people to know their real name, how they may look, who their teachers are, and what style that they train. When you share, people may think you are trying to promote yourself. That's like to use your hot face to touch someone's cold ass. Not a smart thing to do IMO.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 03-06-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    http://johnswang.com

    More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

  14. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    In another forum, I had suggested everybody to put up a "heavy bag punching clip" so we all know who can punch hard and who can't. That idea was not accepted.

    There are so many people in this forum who had never shared any of their personal clips. For some, they don't even want people to know their real name, how they may look, who their teachers are, and what style that they train. When you share, people may think you are trying to promote yourself. That's like to use your hot face to touch someone's cold ass. Not a smart thing to do IMO.

    Isn't that why people write books, to give information , if you don't want it, don't read them .

    It is good Henrick is sharing , what he is saying has been lost in most martial arts, and was probably there in most from the beginning, its the catalyst that makes martial arts easy.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Shell Beach, CA, USA
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Isn't that why people write books, to give information.
    To write a book is different from giving information away for free. People buy your book and pay your money. The money is your reward. Online clip sharing is free. Since there is no reward for it, people may think that you are trying to promote yourself (otherwise why do you want to give information away for free?).

    When you buy your iPod, you will not think that Steve Jobs built iPod to "promote himself".

    In the western world, if you give your stuff away for free, people will think your stuff is worthless.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 03-06-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    http://johnswang.com

    More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •