Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2024 Tiger Claw Elite Championships & KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY May 4-5, San-Jose, CA

I feel ya, YinOrYan

I don't think it's dangerous because it's doubtful they will ever even get a real edged weapon. I do think it's negligent because it doesn't teach an authentic practice.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I don't think it's dangerous because it's doubtful they will ever even get a real edged weapon. I do think it's negligent because it doesn't teach an authentic practice.
    Do you have any idea how many sword sellers are doing Livestreams on TikTok??? I'm glad you don't, because you would spend less time on this forum and too much time just watching and chatting with the likes of https://www.tiktok.com/@rva.katana who sell quite a bit of sharp jians.

Also, it goes without saying (so I will say it for you) that those LED Saber Forms are even more absurdly like Wushu given that all sides of them are potentially sharp, so if the forms were ever intended to be practical they would be look like extremely traditional jian forms where functionality is the primary factor!