Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chinese Ministry of Health Breaks 13-Year Taboo on Qigong

Squats.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    I remain skeptical of these sorts of claims - especially when it's presented as a systemic problem but in a manner that suggests, at most, local corruption issues.
    I am utterly shocked that you are not familiar with teachers who were struggled against because of their background and the power used to attempt to crush them or send them to the countryside for re-education. How about Wang Peisheng? Or the Founder of Zhineng dogngong?

Acupuncture was banned at end of Qing dynasty because it failed to meet the criteria of Japanese educated mainland patriots who wanted to overthrow the Qing!

You... do... realize that the cultural revolution ended like... 34 years ago, which was before I was born.

Yes, it was an awful time for a lot of people, and rustication was a stupid, stupid policy, but modern China is not the same place.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Yes, it was an awful time for a lot of people, and rustication was a stupid, stupid policy, but modern China is not the same place.
    Yes, because there isn't much feudal superstitions left to clean.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    this is a propaganda article from the black hand of fa lun gong, the epoch times. the chiense government has never persecuted qigong.
    Wrong again bawang. It was evil japanese that struck a deal with the zombie mayans that will attack the earth this year.

you are the typical ignorant foreigner. its common knowledge that its the dalai lama who is the dark ally of the mayan zombies.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    you are the typical ignorant foreigner. its common knowledge that its the dalai lama who is the dark ally of the mayan zombies.
    Have mercy on me oh wise one.

No, he's the dark ally of Hopi vampires. The mayan zombies owe their allegiance to Matthew Broderick.
    Simon McNeil