Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Fighting styles" of the non-trained

Funny

Its funny that almost every answer you have let a guy come so close allowing him / she to do what you guys mentioned. I dont belive there is certain way of starting a fight! If a person is yelling and raising fist at you he should never have been there to do it, you should have taken him out.

Why give a punk Biatch the chance to fight?

FT

^^^ sometimes real life just doesn't work out like that.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

in western canada you see mostly stand up grappling while trying to hide your face and hit his face at the same time. some smarter guys also get a couple body shots in. it looks more or less like a hockey fight.

haymakers and standing grappling.
    A

I cant say for sure how people start fights here.

I dont think you can since people are so.......uh, creative in their approach.

Re: Funny

Originally posted by fiercest tiger
    Its funny that almost every answer you have let a guy come so close allowing him / she to do what you guys mentioned. I dont belive there is certain way of starting a fight! If a person is yelling and raising fist at you he should never have been there to do it, you should have taken him out.

Why give a punk Biatch the chance to fight?

FT
    you're in a bar. you run into a drunk and he gets agitated, stands up after you walk by, pushes you then hits you over the head with a bottle as you turn around.

you're at a concert and everyone is headed out as the concert is over. It's crowded and you step on a guy's shoe. He pushes you, then swings while he is simultaneously talking crap.

you are walking to your car and a guy grabs your shoulder from behind and slugs you as you turn around.

As you walk past a corner, a guy jumps out, either bear hugging of choking you.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

7*

answers to you question!

1) you have been pushed for a reason, what would you do? If u have been bottled and still standing you fight for your life and kill the f@cker.

2) IF he pushes you you k'o him out at the concert gates. dont give him a chance to swing!!

3) grabs your shoulder low side or back kick or when you turn around keep your hands up!

4) All these are suprise attacks, im talking you let a guys talk **** in your face and get in your personal space it shouldnt have happened! surpise attacks are different in lots of wats.

cheers
    Garry

8. Thumbs up

"Its funny that almost every answer you have let a guy come so close allowing him / she to do what you guys mentioned. I dont belive there is certain way of starting a fight! If a person is yelling and raising fist at you he should never have been there to do it, you should have taken him out.

Why give a punk Biatch the chance to fight?"

That is,for sure,an important thing to think of.
    These "fights" mentioned though fall also to the category of "beatdowns"etc. what less civilezed name you wanna use (This is a bit tricky as these things can be broken down into different things in my language and law)
    Besides that,it has been noticed that most of the victims of assaults do not fight back.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

This is a really good thread.
    BTW, can someone explain what they mean by sucker punch or haymaker?

When I was living in Australia, I had a few cases of people walking up to me late at night asking me for a few bucks or hand over my wallet etc..

I never let anyone get into that personal space - but they might try sucker you in with wanting to show you something, asking for a cigarette etc.. - anything that closes the distance in a socially acceptable way. By keeping your distance it gives you time to take improvised weapons out or check out your surroundings too.

Talking about saving personal space - sometimes not being there at all is the best answer

here in wolverhampton UK you can watch loads of fights on a nite. people love kick out time from the pubs. i know a fare few people who drive into the city and sit in there cars watching the ruckus. heres what ive seen most commonly:
    1. one bloke from one group of ****heads walks to next group of ****heads and picks a target he then ***** slaps him to test the water, then from behind someone runs in and "john waynes" another.
    2. if the victim went down the ritualistic stomping takes place.
    very often the girls from each group will have a fight aswell.
    3. heres the cheeky bit and ive seen this on a number of occasions... the bloke who got stomped gets helped up by a few lads who take him round the corner and give him another seeing to.
    true wealth comes from good health and wise ways.

Originally posted by Fiercest Puddy-tat Why give a punk Biatch the chance to fight?
    Because if you go round decking people who get a little bit far into your personal space in your everyday life you will turn into that punk Biatch.

Then you will

a) spend a long time in prison
    b) get your throat stamped by a serious mofo
    c) maim somebody who really doesn't deserve it
    d) any or all of the above.

Haven't checked your profile, are you old enough to get into bars yet?

Originally posted by Sharky
    ^^^ sometimes real life just doesn't work out like that.
    Last edited by Mr Punch; 11-18-2002 at 05:41 AM.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Oh **** me, you're a 'sifu', and you are 33 years old...!?

LOL. That's all I can say...! Oh, and I'm never ****in going to Sydney!

Cogg: I'm from Brum, but I remember that scene. One to one, we got a lot of the shove then windmill, but the throat grab, instant unbalance and push back till the back of your head connects with something hard features quite highly too.

Sharkey: The scrappers from Bangor in N Wales like bottles too...

LOL at TNWT: in the UK you often get the fishnchip bag with extra saltnvinegaaaaah to rub into the wound... or the curry sauce terror... and napalm mushy peas!
    Last edited by Mr Punch; 11-18-2002 at 05:41 AM.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

MAT

lol YEAH AND IM A REAL BAD ASS!LOL

Sing fu gave the best answer! Im just saying dont get sucker punched or be in a situation where you can get f@cked up. Be more aware if we can, i try to scope out whats happening around me all the time or am i just PARANOID?!

Anyway come to sydney its a great place, ill be 33 on saturday, 33 sucker punches for me huh?

THE OLD PUNK BIATCH!
    FT

OK man...!

I agree, whatever you say man... relax... I'm glad there's this big ocean of personal space between us that's all I can say!!!

Really, I do agree, but you sounded a bit extreme!

Happy birthday for Saturday slugger!

cogg: im in wolves too!

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.