Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiu Kau's Hung Gar

swordshadow,

To put it mildly, my daughter can draw your face with her own excrements.

blooming lotus,

Thanks for your support mate. It's much appreciated by Rob Wolf and me.

SiJiHao,

Keep on coming with your critical replies. Just love it.
    Last edited by South Paw; 08-14-2003 at 02:29 PM.
    South Paw

Hey,
    Swordshadow and blooming lotus, Welcome aboard!!!!
    Regards,
    Robert Lopez III
    www.sillumwingchun.com

Wong fei hung
    taught
    Lam sai wing
    taught
    Chiu kau
    taught
    Chiu chi ling
    " It is better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven"

More time say is less reason believe it.

Who is Wong sai Wing, you mean Lum sai Wing, is it?
    To SiJiHao,

If you're asking these questions you are not well informed. You did read the www.hungkuenmuseum.info did you?
    But you already tell us you know it all, also by giving cheap answers to Robert Wolf. Such remarks imho make clear which side you're representing.

Peace.
    GM

This not who side representing. This the true history every body living know this, and one different Si Fu who couple guys write the different. Who side who? Where such side, such side? Any way you guys deny your own Si Fu Follow the new Sifu, who deny his own Si Gung still living here!
    Why now he not wanting you meet his own living Si Gung? Is afraid you see too many the difference?
    May be then you no interesting follow his way any more?
    This answer not cheap, this letting truth is free. Even if writing self invent the history many times, will not one bit more true.
    Read your museum before, just not add up to equal truth.

blah, blah, blah, bellyache, bellyache, blah, blah, blah.........................

Such cheap answer to me!

si ji, the point is very easy to make.

as a young man master chiu chi ling had a healthy father the grand master chiu kao who many respected for his skill.

with posting a picture that master chiu kao has been into china after the communist take over, when ever that picture was taken when he was in beijing.

did the grand master chiu kao ever take any of his students or children to pay thier respects in any way to his claimed master lam sai wing? if no, why not?

i know alot of people are asking for answers as to where lam sai wing is buried. there is less than 3 people who know the answer.
    i asked lum jo and he doesnt know either where lam sai wing is buried.

knowing where mok kwai lan is buried is one thing but did she tell anyone who claims to be close to her where wong fei hung is buried?

after this point was made 2 years back there was alot of people to scramble for this answer.

Of course no answer, those scramble!

siji,
    Perhaps you should do a little research, or find a qualified instructor before you bite people and poison peoples ears.
    Rob

No, is not me the poison. I only bittering up you the poison, safety warn others no try it got sick. You sweeting up you own the poison, back many not know is got sick from you.
    May be is my own Si Fu have some qualified not qualified or not, but any way is not always shamed his own family name. Elder not respect his Elder as like will not get respect his Elder.
    You so call Chosen Son is should respect own Elder, then follow him what, this then get he respect, no the problems.

Got it?

Siji,
    You sound like sourpuss fortune cookie!
    Rob

to go back to the original topic.

to answer many critic here is to state what is the curriculum of wong fei hung and how is this curriculum confirmed.

with a large amount of people playing hung gar in guangzhou 1 of 4 martial artisit practiced hung gar. the curriculum is not hard to verify.

by stating so and so said does not verify a thing. but with 20 of wfh's students saying they learned dan gung fook fu i'd say there was some truth to if.

by saying someone understands someone's technics or forms (WHAT WAS IT) and they had a chance to experience wfh and lsw hung gar.

its still like adding zero plus zero unless you states what theories or forms you are refering to?

i hope i did not show anyone any disrespect. i am just hoping to see some truth in things.

all childist sparks were flying everywhere.

but there is no answers to this.