Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bai si at famous places?

Those Chinese stand watch the actor waiting for paid?! This maybe Sum Jun the Ming Villages. This Worthing more Bai Si Micky Mouse there Disiny Lands! Ridiculous!

sissy siji,
    Oh, for god sakes!! If you cant find a real hung gar teacher, you should at least learn how to write english before you post here. I suppose you would have to be out of kindergarten before you could make a rational post though.
    Rob
    " It is better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven"

So speak best the English is make you best the Hung Ga?
    How you Si Fu the English?

Loads better than your twisted punk arse.

(you sleeping, nailing palm on head. so trouble you. got it?)

Those Chinese stand watch the actor waiting for paid?! This maybe Sum Jun the Ming Villages. This Worthing more Bai Si Micky Mouse there Disiny Lands! Ridiculous!
    SiJiHao,

I know the Ming Villages, but it's cheap to compare those with this setting, the Wong Fei Hung Kwoon. The picture just shows the part of presenting Chiu Chi Ling Sifu the red envelope.

Actually it was my idea to do the Baisi at the Wong Fei Hung Kwoon, and not the idea of Chiu Chi Ling Sifu. But Chiu Chi Ling Sifu kindly agreed.

Although Chiu Chi Ling Sifu is an actor, this has nothing to do with his presentation here. This is all about respect and initiating a person.
    South Paw

Wah! Da Si Fu! you so many respects!
    "To put it mildly, my daughter can draw your face with her own excrements."
    "Gwai Lo ??? SiJiHao Mind your language !!!"
    "Thanks for your support mate. It's much appreciated by Rob Wolf and me."

South Paw
    www.hunggar.nl

Rob Wolf
    www.sillumwingchun.com

SiJiHao,

You keep repeating. Everything up there still connected? Sometimes practising Hung Gar the wrong way will drive you crazy. As also happens when sitting to close to the fire.

(This was an example of funny)
    Last edited by South Paw; 09-07-2003 at 12:35 PM.
    South Paw

south paw ( garra del sur in spanish ) :

sorry for comibg out this topic , but how you belong to the chiu kao lineage . i want to ask a question ?

which is your opinion about david lee panther videos ? i mean , if the forms are the same you train or was changed a little for the tapes ? also i want ask you if you know the names of the broadsword and kwan do sets of this videoserie ?

It appears that siji's redundancy must be due to the fact that he probably just learned to cut and paste and the novelty has not worn off yet. perhaps when he graduates grade school he will move on.

Re: gwailo

Originally posted by GeneChing
    hhmm, is that an acceptable term? That's a fair question. What about heigwai? Or laowai? They all have a derogatory connotation...
    mmm. . . I don't thinl laowai is derogetory. The prefix 'lao' is usually pretty respectable. People sometimes giggle if I use the term myself but nobody gets embarrased. I never did figure out what guailo means. I think it's a southern term.

heigui, for those who don't know, is the Chinese equivalent of '******'. Basically, anthing ending in 'gui' or 'guizi' is derogatory.

the censored word starts with an 'n' and ends in an 'r'.

'laowai' just means foreigner. In rural areas little kids will point at you and shout 'laowai! laowai!', even with their mothers or schoolteachers present and nobody seems to mind.