Thread: New Hung Gar book

New Hung Gar book

Did anyone read the recently released book on Tiger and Crane Set by Grandmaster Lam Chun Fai?
    What are the opinions?

Regards,
    South Paw

My opinion is that the book should be adverstised with a price in American $. I e-mailed one organization advertising the book for this price and ordering information and got no response. So if a lager audience is to be reached, they may want to market it appropriately.

This is showing Lam Chun Fai gung fu is what. He the student taking picture and the publishing. This good idea do it sooner. Many talking ask how to practising the Hung Kuen no picture you don't know.

You see book already, you interesting the Lam Chun Fai gung fu?

Siu Hung,
    The book is printed in Europe, so a price in € is appropriate. Problem: € and $ do fluctuate to much. The price in $ is way to high.
    Maybe try again to order the book.

SiJiHao,
    Long time no see! How are you doing?
    I know that an Italian student of Lam Chun Fai Sifu made this book. I actually met both for two months ago. But I did not discuss the book with them. It was only a brief an accidental meeting.
    I know the book. I had ordered ten to give away as present to Hung Gar Sifu at our 3rd International Hung Gar Championships in Warszawa, Poland.
    The book shows the second part of Tiger and Crane with application. So far this book shows the followers of Lam Chun Fai Sifu how to practice their Hung Gar.
    I am interested in Lam Chun Fai's Kungfu, and in particular in Hung Gar, as you already know.

Regards,
    South Paw