PDA

View Full Version : Tibetan Qigong

Pages : [1] 2

blooming lotus
08-27-2004, 02:35 AM
Saw a short clip on the tv this morning on some travelouge show of Tibetan monks doing what looked like dynamic pushups come qigong come koto ( bow and homage). These guys are theravda buddhist and don't really practice gongfu, and now I understand the arm tone they all seem to have.

Tell me if you've heard of or seen this. They start with hands prayer like above head, reel qi ( or at least from their movement sequence that's what it looked like) through top of head, down to brow chakra / third eye, through xin ( heart ) and down to dantien where at which point they go straigt down to a squat , hands on slippery cloth, roll down to a push up stance, koto ( bow head to ground arms in front) then slide back up, stand and repeat for hrs.

Little cultural insight at worst

;)

cheers

woliveri
08-27-2004, 09:48 AM
Have you seen this?

http://www.tibetanqigong.org/

unkokusai
08-27-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
Saw a short clip on the tv this morning on some travelouge show of Tibetan monks doing what looked like dynamic pushups

Tell me if you've heard of or seen this. They start with hands prayer like above head, reel qi ( or at least from their movement sequence that's what it looked like) through top of head, down to brow chakra / third eye, through xin ( heart ) and down to dantien where at which point they go straigt down to a squat , hands on slippery cloth, roll down to a push up stance, koto ( bow head to ground arms in front) then slide back up, stand and repeat for hrs.

They are not doing pushups, they are prostrating themselves in devotion. The hands are up to heaven, the mind, and the heart. Folks will sometimes do this for miles from their home all the way to the Temple and then again in front of images or idols.

blooming lotus
08-27-2004, 08:40 PM
but point is that I thought it was interesting that they inadvertantly end up in a rolling push up and training arms etc concurrently. Ni Je Dao? Do you know ??

I've kotoed with shaolin nuns on Songshan ( Mt. Song) and I've never seen it done this way. Besides, though you may know, I'm sure someone read this and went " wow " lol......

;)

Ps: is that a cv meridian they're working??

unkokusai
08-27-2004, 08:47 PM
Ni Je Dao? Do you know ??

Feel free to stop that. No one is impressed.

blooming lotus
08-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Look, I travel alot and see and hear some of the most weird and wonderful the world has to offer, so I'm just going to go ahead and share and you'll learn something, be amused by it or dismiss it. No skin off mine, but that's all there is to it.

CaptinPickAxe
08-27-2004, 09:57 PM
The energy coils and such are fake. Who would buy into such malarkey?

That is a form of prayer. The three points that are touched means right mind (the forehead), right actions (the mouth), right heart (the middle of the chest) then you bow to the earth and reciet something that slips my mind. I was taught that once, but i prefer mantra meditation/prayer.

blooming lotus
08-27-2004, 10:09 PM
it may be malarkey to an uniformed non-buddhist, but when you come to realise that chi cultivation is generic to an av buddhist and an overall goal, you may see it differently. It's an intrinsic belief and aim. It's what we do - cultivate our chi and then contemplate exactly why and what that is ; whilst shooting to behave or understand - however modernified - as our buddhist predecessors.

unkokusai
08-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Look, I travel alot and see and hear some of the most weird and wonderful the world has to offer, so I'm just going to go ahead and share and you'll learn something, be amused by it or dismiss it. No skin off mine, but that's all there is to it.

You are not trying to share, you are trying to impress and you are (if this is even possible) making more of an ass of yourself. You are a deeply stupid individual who is desperately seeking attention. I don't believe that you have traveled any further than the remote control on your coffee table buried under piles of empty twinkie wrappers.

unkokusai
08-28-2004, 08:15 AM
it may be malarkey to an uniformed non-buddhist, .

:rolleyes:

woliveri
08-28-2004, 10:52 AM
blooming lotus,

The correct Pinyin is:

Zhidao = ÖªµÀ = know¡£

ÄãÖªµÀÂð£¿

CaptinPickAxe
08-28-2004, 01:39 PM
bl, honestly. Do you belive that those "energy coils" and "Overhead energy" is real? Its obviously trick photography and a play on lights. Everybody should look at those photos and captions and realise that something isn't right there.

Despite popular belife (:rolleyes: ) energy coils and overhead energy balls do not exsist. Stick to martial arts to learn how smash, maime, and protect. Not to Chi blast people...

BTW, I'm not saying Qigong is fake.

blooming lotus
08-28-2004, 11:20 PM
yes I do...there are ways and means to know your intrinsic energies and how to exploit them, this is one.....

Ps: just like "esoteric" pressure point vaildity , is not worth th tablet it was written on 1500 yrs + ago, ... feeling the enquiry but can't concurr. Sorry dude. reconsider previous information.;)

bl with love

cerebus
08-29-2004, 08:05 PM
There are ways and means to know your suckers and how to exploit them, this is one....

Sad but true. :(

CaptinPickAxe
08-29-2004, 09:54 PM
The energy ring is obviously sun shining through the window, or is it that he just projected his chi to "fool those who are tainted by disbelife and uncertainty." Healing #2 looks to me like a lamp or light. All of these things can be reproduced by a drugged up monkey working on Photoshop. The Energy Coil looks like a piece of red string draped over the camera lens.

All I have to say to you, bl, is...
Hook...Line...Sinker....

blooming lotus
08-30-2004, 01:59 AM
hok line and sinker nothing!! I'm a wholistic cultured gal and comprimising to allow greater understanding is ok as atrade-off for the face I donj't need. you may look cool at home and in school , but here we do real real life, where trite comments from the seeking effect me little....troll me more, but to the growns you're still a gonna be soon as you "get the chance"..... peace little'ns. boitch and claw if it's its all you know how to do...

BL

CaptinPickAxe
08-30-2004, 02:12 AM
I'm not trollin', sister, I'm giving you my opinion. If your a "grown", as you so eloquently put it, I refuse to grow up because it seems that the IQ and reasoning bottom out on you. If you belive that the energy coils and such in the pictures are real, then you have a severe misconception of martial arts...and reality at that! Especally since you call that obvious crap "real life."

Let me put it this way for the "intellegent adult" you are:
Have you ever caught the sun in one of your pictures (not directly mind you)?
What did it look like?

and spare me this whole "grown ups" B.S. I'm not a child nor am I a teenager. I'm a young man who is wise beyond his years (or so I've been told)

blooming lotus
08-30-2004, 02:27 AM
is that a fact??You all desecrate every facet of my life deeply and repetitively ( which consequentially I lay bear for the sake of sharing progress and compartitive states to the up commings) over and over and think you're grown and cool for doing so..... well in such case you'll spare us your trolls and glean what you can and interperate the rest academically if if it all
...slodier on mr,oh so grown... olds just don't lay it down that way and yah, I'm open but that don't mean i'm playing..........

meditate on that oh peaceful one :rolleyes:

Ps : I just had a colleague get blind rotten, tell me he peed on my bed and persecute me for remembering....... same shyte really... I'll help , but you only take soo soo much.........

CaptinPickAxe
08-30-2004, 02:24 PM
Tibetian Qigong is a facet of your life? If so, then your right I am disecting your life, but if not then you have nothing to worry about. Oh, and I don't desecrate, I disect and exploit the phallacies. If you don't like me nitpicking what is wrong (in this case with the fake Tibetian Qigong) then fix it. Why do you get so angry when I take the juxtapose on most topics you post? If don't like hearing both ends of the spectrum then don't post here...plain and simple.

Now, I say its fake due to the exageration of the pictures and provided a couple of ways that this may be proven. You're supposed to retort with evidence that supports it being real instead of immediatly adopting the victim mentality. Thats how debates work, hon. Like I've said before, if you're not willing to debate your side, then don't post your ideas on the internet. They will be challenged if they are farfetched. I've learned this time and time again.

And its hella funny I'm getting criticized about trolling by the premier Troll of KFM...:D :D :D

blooming lotus
08-30-2004, 09:01 PM
I don't really get angry but I do loose patience in explaining... gain , take or leave my information....don't really give 2 hoots.....be ingonrant for all you're worth 'cause of cause you know better right:rolleyes:

cerebus
08-30-2004, 11:38 PM
No, you don't get angry bl. Like the time you threatened to kill me. No anger there.

Of course you also said that you never lie, heh, heh, heh. :D

blooming lotus
08-31-2004, 04:10 AM
I did ?? doesn't sound like something I'd do but if I did you probably deserved it. Just kidding, I'm a buddhist dude. I don't do violence regardless of what's said or how it's interperated ;)

cerebus
08-31-2004, 04:34 AM
Quoted from post by bl:
"fuc* you!!!!!!" "I'd kill you" "I'd kill you. make no mistake" "today I'd hit you"

Every once in awhile the fake "Buddhist" mask slips & she shows her true colors.

blooming lotus
08-31-2004, 05:02 PM
I would should I choose. I more than likely wouldn't but perfection is a high standard and as long as we continue aiming for it. Can't really ask for any more ;)

cerebus
09-01-2004, 12:12 AM
Unfortunately you're not headed toward perfection in any way, shape or form.

You have, however, achieved a remarkable level of delusion. :p

blooming lotus
09-01-2004, 12:55 AM
That is such an arrogant statement. You've never even met me and you have no idea what I'm about. You can be nasty for all worth, just want to contribute to my world and if it means occassionally put up with this jazz, it just does.

cerebus
09-01-2004, 02:03 AM
No bl, it's not arrogant, just accurate.

I've read many of your posts on this thread (what the hell, nothin' else to do since I work night shift security, heh, heh) and they give quite a good idea of what you're like (while creating a thoroughly bad impression of the type of person you are).

It doesn't surprise me that you would refer to my correcting your always erroneous information and showing the truth behind your lies as being "nasty". You're a liar and a loudmouth braggart. You act like you're so superior, when every post you write points out your complete inferiority. It's sad that you haven't been banned yet. :(

blooming lotus
09-01-2004, 02:29 AM
no Cerebus, I will share any experience or information I have ( almost ) that I think someone will benifit from. There's little point talking to you though, because according to you, I may still be an old man in alabama or where ever you insisted I was. Well, we're glad you're onto it :rolleyes:

cerebus
09-01-2004, 02:32 AM
LOL! See what I mean? I was never even one of the people saying you were an old guy in Alabama, but you can't even differentiate between us on this forum. :rolleyes:

And no, you don't "share" info because you think it'll help anyone. You talk garbage about things you know nothing about because it gratifies your huge, starving ego.

blooming lotus
09-01-2004, 02:47 AM
no but you know folks did and insisted on it, calling me a pathalogical liar for denying it. Same thing really isn't it.

I share what I can to help because I'm a buddhist ( which is also according to you apparently not true ) and it's a part of the way I function, despite comments like yours I receive for doing it. I 've had a vast array of experiences and not all of those I'd reccomend, but I will let folks know what I got out of it and they can draw their own conclusions. See you are at the moment, so focussed on the here and now that you forget the big picture. As a buddhist, and particularly a ch'an buddhist that's all see most of time and why I'll do what I can. How 'bout taking some of your trolling time and use it to meditate ??

cerebus
09-01-2004, 03:15 AM
Every time someone points out that you are wrong, and how you are wrong and why you are wrong, you resort to saying that they're "trolling". Of course we all know that you do that because you can never back up ANYTHING you say.

Your first two sentences clearly show how you have no grasp on reality. I'll clarify this for you since you seem incapable of doing so for yourself (you can thank me later): NO, someone ELSE saying that you're an old man in Alabama is NOT the "same thing" as ME saying that about you.

I know that's a rather complex & advanced concept for you to grasp but go ahead and re-read it several times and then you can meditate upon it and see if that point ever gets through to you. Though I suspect it's a bit much for you to comprehend.

The only reason you post on here is for what you yourself get out of it. Which is some warped sense of satisfaction at wasting peoples' time with your malarky.

It would be nice if some day you would actually LEARN something about Buddhism, rather than just going around talking about how you're a Buddhist (you're not, you know).

blooming lotus
09-01-2004, 04:31 AM
being that I've finally had time lately, I've done little but provide proof. I don't know Cerebus, I'm getting too old for this sh*t. Silly comments and conversation lacking substance ( or cuteness / humour at worst) do very little for me. And now , even though you've never met me , you 're going to stand solidly saying you know my most intimate spirit and beliefs :rolleyes:

really bored at work tonight ha.?

cerebus
09-01-2004, 04:57 AM
You've never provided ANY proof about anything. You just keep claiming that something is so until people get fed up & ignore you. In one of the English language discussions you were provided with proof straight from the dictionary, but you chose to ignore it and cling desperately to your mistaken ideas. How is that proof from you? Proof of your ignorance, yes. Proof for your argument, no.

You're just a fool and will always be a fool. And a sad one at that. I've told you that you need some serious therapy. Like probably ongoing throughout your life. Otherwise you'll always be delusional.

blooming lotus
09-01-2004, 05:11 AM
Guess you've missed the last weeks' worth of links then ha? I don't need to prove anything myself, and will even try to help you all with a link when I can manage the time.

Oh, on the English language queries, please see Serpent and Iron for links from places like Cambridge, confirming my use of language. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Don't you have work to do or something??

cerebus
09-01-2004, 05:18 AM
LOL! Ooooh, of course. It's the whole REST of the world who needs to prove everything to YOU! You, of course, don't need to have proof for ANY of your ridiculous claims. Typical of you Michelle.

As for your use of the English language, I have the links myself. They all agree that you're wrong. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Care to stick your other foot in your mouth while you're at it? :rolleyes:

blooming lotus
09-01-2004, 05:22 AM
now you're just out and out lying, but entertaining none the less. Really, you should try a chat room.

cerebus
09-01-2004, 05:38 AM
See what I mean? Complete denial on your part.

You claimed that in adding the suffix "ing" to a word ending in "e", you drop the vowel and double the consonant. Such as come= comming, bite=bitting, etc. Every dictionary out there, including Cambridge and Websters says otherwise. You just drop the "e" & add "ing" Who's the liar now? Mmmm hmmm.:rolleyes:

You claimed that the apostrophe as used to indicate possessive ONLY comes AFTER the "s". WRONG! Using the same resources as above it can be verified that a singular possessive places the apostrophe BEFORE the "s". Only a plural possessive or possessive with a word which already ends in "s" places the apostrophe after.

But all this seems to be WAY over your head, and you'll never admit it, even if I was standing right there holding the open dictionary right in front of your eyes. You've decided you'll make up your own reality and live in it rather than actually waking up to the reality of the rest of the world. Pitiful.

blooming lotus
09-01-2004, 05:49 AM
that's still be you. I think I've already provided a link on that where both are acceptable pending where you come from. Da*med crazy American spelling.

The boys have the apostrophe link, the "ish as a suffix " link and some good urls if you're up for an english lesson :eek: :o

Go home already. Turkey

cerebus
09-01-2004, 05:59 AM
Oh, this is TOO funny! Check out bl's superior English:
"that's still be you" LOL! :p :p Make sense much, michelle?

"I think I've already provided a link on that where both are acceptable"
No, actually you never did. You said you had one and you'd get back to us with it (which you always say, but never do).

The only one here needing an English lesson is you (but we already know that, don't we bl). I've already given you enough lessons on every subject you've ever brought up to have retired by now if I hadn't been doing it as charity work. ;)

blooming lotus
09-01-2004, 06:06 AM
so my typing s*x on occassion. What else do you have??

Yah, pretty sure I did provide that link, and if you're lucky I may post it again in the near future...in the name of ( and the term is called Pro Bono ;) ) charity service. :rolleyes: Thank criminey I didn't give you my last name!! That's how many times in the last hour or so??

cerebus
09-01-2004, 06:13 AM
Actually, I DO have your last name. And your personal e-mail. What's lucky for you is that I'm not a lunatic like you or I would've put them to some nefarious (that means "evil") use by now.

Oh and my thanks to your massive ego for condescending to tell me that the legal term for charity work is "pro bono", afterall it's not as if EVERYONE in the English-speaking world doesn't already know that :rolleyes: . What a foolish twit you are. :p

TaiChiBob
09-01-2004, 12:58 PM
Greetings..

Thread after thread is graced with the on-going saga of the Cerebus vs. Blooming Lotus struggle.. is it at all possible that you two take it to PM or get a room or something..

Be well..

CaptinPickAxe
09-01-2004, 01:02 PM
What a rat race!
Cerebus, just let it go, man! Its a blackhole you're two steps away from event horizon.

Its completely obvious that she's a nut job or the greatest troll ever. I mean, peep this:

In the last couple of months BL has been:
1. Moving back to Oz to get certified in WC
2. Moving to Japan to learn Judo
3. Moving to Russia to train with Gymnist
4. An english teacher (who doesn't know a lick about english, might I add) living abroad
5. A certified jeeneus!
6. A $10,000 a day model (for what still evades me)

If this isn't the rambling of a compulsive liar trying to add substance to their humdrum life then color me a monkey's uncle. Its obvious to anyone on this forum, bro. Even n00bs relize she/he has a few screws loose. So please do us all a favor and lets both just put this broad on ignore and leave the Qigong forum for Qigong.

As for being a Buddhist (as I myself am trying to be), she has exhibited some decent knowledge on the Dharma Talks thread (thanx, bl), but she has to realize that just because you've studied it, it doesn't mean you are.
Buddhism is a life long commitment and some people who call themselves Buddhist are just martial artist trying to get a better grasp on the roots of their arts. They need to realize that it takes more than reading and half-assed meditation to be a buddhist. Its exercising compassion every single moment of your life...something I've yet to master....and something in a sense that should set off a light in a buddhist's head saying "Hey! why should I learn the art of killing and harming when I'm trying to practice peace?"

unkokusai
09-01-2004, 02:16 PM
I don't need to prove anything myself,

Then you are doing just fine!

blooming lotus
09-01-2004, 06:42 PM
I shouldn't answer this really, but my "out there " :rolleyes: ideas contrastively provides food for thought for re-evaluation, expansion or re-affirmation of current ideas at worst. That's not so bad a contribution right??

Toby
09-01-2004, 07:36 PM
cerebus, we need to start a support group for victims of Eyebrows spreading insanity. She got me, now it seems she's got you too. I'm itching to respond to the last page of her lies but *deep breath* I'm gunna hold back (for now ;)). Good luck man. I hope you don't join me in the abyss :p.

blooming lotus
09-01-2004, 09:07 PM
Bad spelling I do ( occassionally, but lying I don't !!) now bank it and let it rest for crimineys.... deal with it!! people accomplish jazz in difficult circumstances. Like you and your degree against odds of speed withdrawl / psychosis Tobes... whatever :rolleyes:

Toby
09-01-2004, 09:23 PM
Who ever said I had psychosis or withdrawal problems? That thread's become your favourite straw man for me hasn't it?

... I've done little but provide proof.
Guess you've missed the last weeks' worth of links then ha?
Oh, on the English language queries, please see Serpent and Iron for links from places like Cambridge, confirming my use of language.
that's still be you. I think I've already provided a link on that where both are acceptable pending where you come from.
The boys have the apostrophe link, the "ish as a suffix " link and some good urls if you're up for an english lesson
I shouldn't answer this really, but my "out there " ideas contrastively provides food for thought for re-evaluation, expansion or re-affirmation of current ideas at worst. That's not so bad a contribution right??
I consider each of those maybe not an outright lie, but stretching the truth to breaking point. Not one is true. I'm not going to rehash them because everyone else knows the truth so I'd only be arguing with you and you've shown you lack the capability to learn.

blooming lotus
09-02-2004, 03:12 AM
Toby: I am not trying to undermine you nor demean you. Psychosis is a factor of speed usage and we are all sincerely in your conrner on it. To divert the attention to ludicrous claims is just silly. Can we just be boringly real for a day or so??

Toby
09-02-2004, 07:38 AM
Lol @ your pathetic straw man! I never even said I used speed. I said my best friend developed psychosis from meth. He was the only one I knew who did. I also said I knew a guy who's heart stopped on several occasions from hammer. He was the only one I knew that this happened to. Are you saying that all speed freaks undergo psychosis? If so, you'd be wrong again. Do all heroin users overdose? I don't think so.

As to the other parts of your post - as usual I don't know what you mean. I quoted your fabrications from the last day or so. You've conveniently forgotten your incorrectness and lack of support and turned it around to the opposite - you were always right and everyone supported you.

blooming lotus
09-02-2004, 09:18 PM
you know how speed is made and what it's made from ( even when it's quality). These things have bio-physical reactions within our bodies. I'm sorry, but very little you say will change my mind about it. Meth is more pure anyway and it's then that psychosis is less likely ( unless you're going so hard you run dry on carbs and fluids etc and get a reaction that way. ) Either way, speed is crap and just glad your not using now. I feel sick thinking about it, so appology if I offended you .

peace dude :cool:

Serpent
09-03-2004, 05:13 AM
Er... in response to the post from Eyebrows that she provided proof of her use of English being correct, I think she's referring to a pm exchange we had. Normally, I would keep pm's private, however, as she is blatantly lying, I will show you the exchange:

Her first pm was simply this:

blooming lotus
Bl grammar / spelling ref 1.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/res...&search=ish

cheers boys . and spend a mo browsing ha

The link provided this page:

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/default.asp?dict=CALD

So I asked:

Serpent
What's your point? It's you that really needs to spend time on a site like that.

She replied:

blooming lotus
fair statement for oppositional purpose. Still, my link gives credence to the opposing point/s of why my input is not only credible but more creatively informed , you've been trying to pull me down on for so long because you thought my english invalid, I thought you'd like to know , amiable relations aside , that respected educational insitutes also agree with me.

Don't want to do the "told you so" but often Serpent , the truth has 2 angles and more .

take peace babe. I know you xingku ( work hard / study diligently ) . Welcome to the world of other information and perspective.
sorrry to be the stiff, but our sources are equal in credence.

BL

Now, quite obviously, the link provides no evidence of any kind supporting her use of English. It's simply a dictionary site.

For the benefit of the doubt, I used it to check some stuff. i.e.

Definition
apostrophe [Show phonetics]
noun [C]
1 the ' punctuation mark that shows when a letter or a number has been omitted, or is used before or after s to show possession:
I'm (= I am)
they're (= they are)
'65 (= 1965)
Helen's laugh
Charles' cooking
a baby's hand
babies' hands

2 used before s to show the plural of a number or a letter:
the 1920's
I always forget there are four s's in possession.

(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

and

Results

comming was not found in the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary

Did you spell it correctly?

:D

So, I asked:

Serpent
Where exactly? Can you give me an example of something we've told you is wrong that the link you provided contradicts?

And she replied:

blooming lotus
Not specifically without using too much time and energy, but you know you've been not querying but flat out denying my sanity for using any creative grammar etcand logic to explain it. Then in your wisdom tell me that my logic is off the wall and irrational, because it couldn't possibley be. Sorry Serpent, but you act at times as an uninformed berative supremist and it comprimises your otherwise good rep and credibility.

BL

So I replied:

Serpent
That dictionary, or any other for that matter, is not going to suggest that things like your use of apostrophes or your spelling of "comming" is in any way correct. There are rules to grammar and spelling, and claiming "creativity" will never absolve you from ignorance and bull-headedness.

And that was the end of it. She didn't respond any more. Hardly proof of anything, now is it, Eyebrows?

blooming lotus
09-03-2004, 06:25 AM
I have no idea what posessed you to do you that.

2ndly You know there was information that concurred with exactly the spelling and grammar I have been using. End of story.

Ps: I think it's pretty despicable to post another persons' pms without permission. By the way, whether you want them or not, it's about those dimmak charts I said I'd pm you a link to. I was half excited for you for moment there too. :rolleyes: and this is the grown contingent ha?

PPs: did you catch the bit how he says I'm lying blantantly then goes on to confirm how when it's Charles' cooking , Cambrige agrees my use is how they'd do it.

By the way, you obviously didn't spend long enough there because you neglect to mention the other confirmations in favour of a bs rant. Well done on impartial objective reporting. :rolleyes:

cerebus
09-03-2004, 06:46 PM
LOL!!! bl has been PROVEN to be a blatant liar and STILL won't fess up to it! :p No big surprise there. In the same post, her use of English was also proven to be wrong. She still won't admit to THAT either. It's too bad that you close your mind entirely to CORRECT info, bl, while simultaneously embracing totally bogus crap as if it's the "Gospel Truth".

Not that anyone on this board needed proof of either her lying or incorrect English. This has all been obvious since she began posting here. The worst thing about her, though, isn't how wrong she always is, or even how much she lies. It's how, while being COMPLETELY wrong, she will act all condescending, as if she's lowered her gracious self so as to help the ignorant little people on this forum. It wouldn't even be so annoying if she were at least RIGHT once in awhile, but she never is.

Yeah, I realize that she'll never learn. She seems incapable of learning. But I still feel the need to at least TRY to break through that layer of concrete she's wrapped her head in. Maybe if the truth is pointed out to her often enough..... yeah, okay, maybe not.

blooming lotus
09-03-2004, 07:52 PM
It's not wrong Cerebus, but I don't think you realise that in different places around the world different grammar and spelling is right and wrong. I showed the boys some links to say we were all right pending your location. I am capable of learning , and do it as a sub-concious habit. As I tell my students, realise it or not, we do this each day.!!

Being this is an international forum, I see no harm in showing folks how the "other half " live and perceive. Really walking some deep spiritual ground and enlightenment borders at the mo myself , so please don't expect me to be a hard as*. Just laying it down like I see it. Know you're doing it differently at home, but go figure different places perceive life and meaning differently.

yours truly

BL

in closing Cerebus, I feel you and may even hang with you a while if we were in the same town, but realise dude, that everywhere there are different folks , they see life differently and have different ( but valuable ) input to contribute. No "ONE" idea is method is better, it's just life through another eye and culture. Take for what it is, take what you can and remember, in another place and time "you " yourself is theone with the "different mind" dude. Who says yours is better than mine. I don't see that. I only see different, and considering humanity, differentiality is part and parcel of a "whole " and varied cultured world , really it's not so bad. In your own town , you or they will be different. It's okay to think and understand what you choose to persue

. Do you dig that Cerebus???

cerebus
09-03-2004, 08:15 PM
Well, at least you sounded halfway like a regular, sane person in that post bl. Unfortunately for your English language argument you seem to have forgotten that several Aussies (including Toby) concurred with my assertion that the English language (at least the specific points I brought up and which you argued so loudly against) is the same "down under" as it is here in the USA (ya'll just sound funny whan you talk :D ).

Anyway, in any areas that deal with "opinion" I'm certainly willing to agree that anyone else's opinion is just as valid as mine. But when dealing with "facts" (whether of physiology, English, or whatever) then it doesn't really matter where one is on this planet, facts remain the same.

blooming lotus
09-03-2004, 08:34 PM
Lagnuage is NOT the same there and here !!!

and for the record, different folks acknowldege different facts and ways as "reality" . and this is life. So folks come in different sizes , shapes , colours and with different logic. The trick is knowing where and when to apply which. :)

Peace C' guy

Serpent
09-03-2004, 10:27 PM
I have no idea what posessed you to do you that.

2ndly You know there was information that concurred with exactly the spelling and grammar I have been using. End of story.

I did that because you were claiming to have sent me proof of your arguments, which is simply not true. I even asked for clarification after checking your link and you supplied no clarification whatsoever.

There is absolutely no information concurring with your spelling and grammar on that site. I even included that information in my post above.

You lied in the first place, then you lied again here and, now that it's all out in the open for everyone to see, you're still lying about it!

You're unbelievable.

blooming lotus
09-03-2004, 10:37 PM
Oh.. FOOL yourself then!!! If you scrolled a little further down you would've came to the part concurring with my statements. You already said yourself in regard to Charlies' cooking ( the cooking owned by Charley).. Look Serps, break it down how you wish and think no-one notices who is maintaining integrity. It's not an objective of mine, so go ahead and have it, If you can convince everyone. What do you think you're some guru yourself??? We ALL here are just reg folks doing reg things and sharing what we've learnt....

Sorry to break it to you, but I'm, NO superstar, just a chick in the world sharing some jazz with folk who've never heard it

cerebus
09-03-2004, 11:04 PM
LOL! Yeah, actually we've ALL noticed who's maintaining integrity, it's Serp, not you.

You seem to think that everyone considers you a "superstar", "goddess", etc. Wow, you sure think we have a high opinion of you. Newsflash: we don't. No need to keep reminding us that you're nothing special 'cause we all know that already. Get over yourself.

blooming lotus
09-03-2004, 11:13 PM
freakin Jesus with your bs comments!! can a gal break for a feed already??!!!!!!!!

Serpent
09-03-2004, 11:46 PM
You already said yourself in regard to Charlies' cooking ( the cooking owned by Charley)..

No I didn't. Show me where I said that.

Look Serps, break it down how you wish and think no-one notices who is maintaining integrity. It's not an objective of mine, so go ahead and have it, If you can convince everyone.
LOL. Thin ice, bl. Very thin ice.

:)

Serpent
09-03-2004, 11:47 PM
freakin Jesus with your bs comments!! can a gal break for a feed already??!!!!!!!!
What's bs? The truth is laid out for all to see.

blooming lotus
09-04-2004, 12:26 AM
Have you ever re-read a post or few and tried to see what others here might???

Serpent
09-04-2004, 12:32 AM
What are you raving about now?

Toby
09-04-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Serpent
Helen's laugh
Charles' cookingYou're hilarious Eyebrows! Charles ends with an "s", so if you're indicating possession by Charles, e.g. "The cooking of Charles" -> "Charles's cooking", or the more commonly used "Charles' cooking". This is another example of special rules in the English language. In this case the trailing "s" is usually omitted. You'll notice with the other example that "The laugh of Helen" is abbreviated to "Helen's laugh". This is common knowledge, but you stick with your logicising. I can't believe you refuse to learn this :confused:. Pick up a real-life well-respected English dictionary if you refuse to believe us or internet links.

blooming lotus
09-04-2004, 05:34 AM
We're back to this?? :rolleyes:

For gads sake... I provided links myself. and what ?? Did you get offended at not getting the links yourself??? Feeling kind of innocent today, so troll on if you must .

Ps: doesn't being an a'hole get tiresome??

cerebus
09-04-2004, 11:52 AM
"doesn't being an a'hole get tiresome??"

One would imagine, but you just never seem to get tired of it. Go figure. Or of being a closed-minded, blockheaded fool. You seem to feel that your poor, fragile ego must not be bruised at any cost. You can NEVER be wrong. If anyone tries to point you toward the truth, you run the opposite way.

Please explain to us why you behave in such a foolish manner.

Serpent
09-04-2004, 05:57 PM
We're back to this?? :rolleyes:

For gads sake... I provided links myself. and what ??
No you didn't. As my post above points out, the link (singular) you provided actually categorically opposes your methods and reinforces our argument.

blooming lotus
09-04-2004, 08:20 PM
we both look at a colour Serpent , and you call it black , whereas I swear it's grey. :rolleyes:

As for you Cereubus. I have even openly admitted to being wrong here ( and have been quoted ( rolleyes at proverbial insight " ohmg: the woman's human!! ) ) and have no issue with that. I like to be shown my errors , It's how a person grows, but you will need to make extreme sense for me to make the trade up on belief.

You know, you have issues of your own, and to be honest Matey, I 'm no good for the counsel at present. I am vulnerable here because of my adamant refusual to be an as*hole , even when others would say it was warranted. ( thk gawd for the buddhism , according to The Bus, I apparently don't practice nor know jack on ) Don't care for crazy views today to be frank . Dealing with some psychopathic weirdo " damaged goods " syndrome victim / colleague taking it out on me 'cause I wouldn't let him rub my feet and remembered when he said he peed on bed aftyer too much alcohol......:rolleyes:

Sorry. Busy doing reality.

stay in touch,we'll talk more later no doubt.

cerebus
09-04-2004, 08:59 PM
ROFLMAO!!!! :p :p :p Oh, blooming eyebrows! You should write for soap operas! No, you do not like to be shown your errors. You demonstrate this by refusing to acknowledge that they even ARE errors. Yeah right bl, you know better than the Oxford Dictionary of the English Language (the source for MY info). You're right and they're wrong :rolleyes: .

Funny how you try to act like you're superior (again, and again, and...) by acting like you are qualified or in any position to "counsel" anyone. I have more training in psychology than you'll ever have, which is why it's so easy for me to spot all your neuroses and psychotic breaks.

And it's pretty laughable that you'll be an aszhole one minute and the next minute be patting yourself on the back for being such a saintly Buddhist :rolleyes: .

You're a joke. Go annoy some other forum little girl.

blooming lotus
09-04-2004, 09:31 PM
I am never an aszhole, I will tell you bluntly and you need to find something value to contribute. If it's all you vs me, we have pm option. give em a break ha.... they just want learn some jazz!!!

Ps : if you have "more " :rolleyes: psychology training, why do you still have such deep issues??? can't apply it to yourself ha??? forgiven. happens to the best..

Pps: little girl Cerubus?????!!!! I may be a yr a year or 3 younger , but I measure by mautrity, and affraid to break it friend, you have a ways to go ...

You really come across disturbed and aggressive.. You should look at that in future and apply some of your "oh so learned " skill to your self ;)

cerebus
09-04-2004, 09:47 PM
And again, though you can't even see it yourself, you support everything I've ever said about you. :p You really do make this entirely too easy.

You're never an aszhole, and (don't forget) you NEVER lie (so you claim).

Of course in another of your boring and, by now, tired old attempts to divert attention away from how foolish you are, you refer to the fact that I dislike seeing fools parading themselves around as experts while preaching a load of crap as "having issues". So I have little patience for fools like you, at least I admit it. Your issues however deal with such things as being a compulsive liar, suffering from megalomania, having the lowest self esteem AND the most inflated opinion of yourself (SIMULTANEOUSLY, no less. No wonder you're such a schizo), being uncultured, uneducated, and unable to distinguish your desperate fantasies from reality.

I'll waive the consultation and assessment fee 'cause you're such a sorry case, but I can't keep doing these favors for you, you've just about used 'em all up.

blooming lotus
09-04-2004, 10:25 PM
I'm sooo soo glad you're bored with me. i'm busy and fading away to a shadow, so stop talking to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Sorry , a gals gotta eat sometime.

Ps: great IMHO mr . Miighty counselor!! I'd NEVER talk to a needy client that way..... nor the most needy of my fellow man.

Bad taste in mouth, must ..g..o..!!!!!

cerebus
09-04-2004, 10:32 PM
Will you stop telling us that you're going and just go already? What a moron! :p :p

Serpent
09-05-2004, 03:17 AM
we both look at a colour Serpent , and you call it black , whereas I swear it's grey. :rolleyes:

No. You have a set of completely erroneous opinions. I've provided absolute factual proof and even the "proof" you pm'd to me backs up our argument (the facts) and not yours (the fallacy). However, you still refuse to see it and claim some grey area which doesn't exist.

Serpent
09-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Well? Just going to walk away rather than admit you were wrong, eh?

No surprises there.

blooming lotus
09-05-2004, 06:50 PM
Hey, I 've been busy so be a lil generous ha!!

No, I'm not walking away, nor admitting I was wrong. but I will say you were right also and recommend you re-read the links / sites I gave you .

cerebus
09-05-2004, 06:57 PM
LOL! She'll say you were right.... but STILL refuse to admit that she's wrong (even though your contention was that she was wrong, and she just said you were right)!!! It must be a total trainwreck inside her skull. :p

blooming lotus
09-05-2004, 07:34 PM
when will you understand that person a.'s correctness is not mutually exlusive to b.'s correctness??:rolleyes:

cerebus
09-05-2004, 07:53 PM
When will YOU understand that facts are facts regardless? Never mind, we all know the answer to that is... never. :rolleyes:

Toby
09-05-2004, 08:18 PM
For gads sake... I provided links myself. and what ??
How does your link explain the first of these examples:

Originally posted by Serpent
Helen's laugh
Charles' cookingHelen is laugh? :confused: How are you logicising that?

blooming lotus
09-05-2004, 09:20 PM
right . !! apostrphe before the s means "is" ,...now you're just concurring. :) :rolleyes: :cool:

cerebus
09-05-2004, 09:27 PM
No, he's not concurring, he's laughing at you. Once again:

With singular possesive, the apostrophe is BEFORE the s.
With plural possesive or words already ending in s, the apostrophe comes after.
The apostrophe is ALSO (NOT only) used in contractions.

And she STILL won't get it. :rolleyes:

blooming lotus
09-05-2004, 09:40 PM
This thread is ( or was ) about tibetan qigong. Do you have anything to add in that respect???

cerebus
09-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I'd like to add that if your knowledge of Tibetan Qigong is anywhere near as warped as your (lack of) knowledge of the English language, people need to seriously ignore your posts.

Toby
09-05-2004, 09:50 PM
right . !! apostrphe before the s means "is" ,...now you're just concurring. :) :rolleyes: :cool: No concurrence. I was trying to stimulate your thought process. If you're going to argue that "Charles' cooking" shows that there is no possessive usage of apostrophes, then "Helen's laugh" directly refutes your argument one line before your trump card in the same quote. Unless you would like to argue that "Helen's laugh" means "Helen is laugh". My earlier post didn't make it so clear, so I'll edit it for consistency. Can you think of an example where "Helen's laugh" fits with your view of contractive-only apostrophe usage? I can't.

<edit>changed 1st "Helen's laugh" from "Helen's cooking" for consistency.</edit>

blooming lotus
09-06-2004, 01:49 AM
hmph :rolleyes:

Buddy
09-06-2004, 05:17 AM
BL
What a huge and ignorant c-unt you are. I still think you are Turiyan.

Dale Dugas
09-06-2004, 05:43 AM
Cerebus,

I congratulate you on spending such time on someone who has nothing to offer us other than a lot of words typed onto the forum.

Buddy- It would be funny if it was Turiyan. I lost touch with "him" a while back and have not heard a word. He was always the expert on whatever was at hand.

Dale Dugas

Serpent
09-06-2004, 06:18 AM
Is this your way of saying that you were wrong?

unkokusai
09-06-2004, 10:58 AM
This thread is ( or was ) about tibetan qigong. Do you have anything to add in that respect???

You never had anything to add to the subject in the first place, freak. Just another excuse to put on your circus act.

Buddy
09-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Dale,
He's still on rec MA

Serpent
09-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Is this your way of admitting that you were wrong?

blooming lotus
09-06-2004, 09:55 PM
hardly. You guys turn this into a w*nk show daily. The trick is sorting through to find the real information. Respond to that how you want. This year I have caused more discussion here about alternative practices, methods and concepts than almost all other posters riding the same boards. At least some now admit qi may be something to consider anyway. A baby step is a baby step.

Toby
09-06-2004, 09:58 PM
Diverting again. Can you tell me what "Helen's laugh" is contracted from?

Serpent
09-06-2004, 10:00 PM
This year I have caused more discussion here about alternative practices, methods and concepts than almost all other posters riding the same boards.
No. You've repeatedly posted complete bollocks to which all the other posters have said, "Actually, no. That's complete bollocks."

And answer Toby's question. In case you can't find it one post above this one, here it is again:

Can you tell me what "Helen's laugh" is contracted from?

blooming lotus
09-06-2004, 10:03 PM
At least out of Toby we occassionally get something we can use.

You're a silly boy Serpent and talking to you wastes my time for almost everything but counselling on the free.

Get a freakin MA topic to discuss and contribute some information to consider. Blow me 2 X :rolleyes:

Toby
09-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Talk to me then. Can you tell me what "Helen's laugh" is contracted from?

blooming lotus
09-06-2004, 10:14 PM
I'll send you the link I have and you can go from there. To discuss it anymore here is feeding trolls I just don't wanna play with.

Toby
09-06-2004, 10:20 PM
No, that's alright. Having a pm conversation with you would be kind of creepy :eek:. I've got the link. It went:

Helen's laugh
Charles' cooking

You jumped at the latter as a means of validating your "theory" :rolleyes:. I'll concede that without context, "Charles' cooking" could be:

"Where's Charles?"
"Charles' cooking."

Although I doubt it would be used like that, but it's an example. The other context is:

"Whose cooking is that?"
"Charles' cooking."

So possessive apostrophe comes after the word, for words that end in "s". You were so excited that this reference validated your ideas.

But then, how do you explain "Helen's laugh"? It comes from the same link, so you can't choose to use the Charles example to support your argument and ignore the Helen example. So how do you explain the Helen example? What's it short for?

Serpent
09-06-2004, 10:21 PM
Get a freakin MA topic to discuss and contribute some information to consider. Blow me 2 X :rolleyes:
So you admit now that you have a *****?

blooming lotus
09-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Toby
No, that's alright. Having a pm conversation with you would be kind of creepy :eek:. I've got the link. It went:

Helen's laugh
Charles' cooking

You jumped at the latter as a means of validating your "theory" :rolleyes:. I'll concede that without context, "Charles' cooking" could be:

"Where's Charles?"
"Charles' cooking."

Although I doubt it would be used like that, but it's an example. The other context is:

"Whose cooking is that?"
"Charles' cooking."

So possessive apostrophe comes after the word, for words that end in "s". You were so excited that this reference validated your ideas.

But then, how do you explain "Helen's laugh"? It comes from the same link, so you can't choose to use the Charles example to support your argument and ignore the Helen example. So how do you explain the Helen example? What's it short for?

Serpent : blow me - as in down :rolleyes:

Toby : I don't know, I was doing my best to open mindedly consider the grammatical logic behind that. There isn't usually a rule without a satisfactory explaination. I know it is another possessive use and unless you've got another explanation I'm guessing somewhere in the realm of " Helen owns " cooking. My understanding is that the appostrophe is to replace the "I" in is as in "it is", for example. If I'm wrong I am, but do you have another way to explain it than just because it is??

Toby
09-07-2004, 01:40 AM
Toby : I don't know, I was doing my best to open mindedly consider the grammatical logic behind that. There isn't usually a rule without a satisfactory explaination. I know it is another possessive use and unless you've got another explanation I'm guessing somewhere in the realm of " Helen owns " cooking. My understanding is that the appostrophe is to replace the "I" in is as in "it is", for example. If I'm wrong I am, but do you have another way to explain it than just because it is?? The quote was "Helen's laugh". And yes, I do have an explanation. It's called possessive use of apostrophe. The rule (with a totally satisfactory explanation) is that the apostrophe indicates possession. Exceptions include when a word ends with an "s" and a few others (like Iron's "its" example). I've provided explanations, examples, web references, book references, dictionary excerpts. Others have done the same. It's actually pretty funny that you continue your stubborn stance of denial. Funny as in boring.

blooming lotus
09-07-2004, 01:51 AM
I don't want examples !!! I want LOGIC!!

cerebus
09-07-2004, 01:59 AM
No, you've demonstrated that you do NOT want logic. I've given you enough logic to choke a whale but you just ignore it.

You do, however, desperately NEED some logic.

Toby
09-07-2004, 02:01 AM
Logic? What logic? There exists a rule called possessive usage of apostrophes. The rule is documented and common knowledge everywhere in the English speaking world. My best link was when I posted an excerpt from The Concise Oxford English Dictionary. "Helen's laugh" obeys that rule. There's your logic.

What's illogical is someone who refuses to acknowledge facts, despite that person being presented with the facts multiple times. Is that person stupid? Are they trying to **** everyone off? Are they the epitome of braindead? Can they not read? Don't they have access to a dictionary? Does their computer not work? Can't they pick up an English book and find multiple examples that fit the "possessive rule" but don't fit the "contractive rule"? How do they explain those examples? It baffles me that they continue to deny the existence of the facts (and I don't use the word "baffles" often - that's how serious I am). Totally illogical ...

blooming lotus
09-07-2004, 02:21 AM
Toby : I know the rule, but if you can't explain why it works that way in very clear and precise english, that's fine. Personally, I can't use it until I understand it , so I'll continue with the other option.

cheers anyway.

cerebus
09-07-2004, 02:32 AM
Well, I know this will be like talking to a wall, but what the hell:

I've explained it clearly AND logically to you TWICE in this thread alone. Check page 3 of this thread, 7th post down. Also page 6 of this thread, 9th post down.

Of course she won't do it. She'd rather wallow in ignorance than take the hand that's offered to her. We'll see.

blooming lotus
09-07-2004, 02:36 AM
No - one has one time explained it at all!!

What you've done is give a few examples of whhere it has been used and links to say other people and instuitutes agree . Because it does just doesn't cut it. Forget, you'll just continue to bag on regardless right. whatever. discussion over. appartently

cerebus
09-07-2004, 03:10 AM
Yup! A wall. She didn't even look. I neither gave just "examples" nor links in those posts. I gave the concrete rules. She ignored them as she always does, and will continue to do.

She has slammed her mind shut and triple- locked it..... now if only we can get her to shut her mouth as tightly. :rolleyes:

Toby
09-07-2004, 05:13 AM
Toby : I know the rule, but if you can't explain why it works that way in very clear and precise english, that's fine. Personally, I can't use it until I understand it , so I'll continue with the other option.She's clearly trolling us, but I'll bite. 2 questions Eyebrows:

(a) Can you explain the rule of contraction? Why are you allowed to abbreviate letters to an apostrophe?

(b) What is wrong with the Concise Oxford Dictionary, 10th Ed.? I.e. if it says that the possessive form exists, why is that not good enough for you? Do you dispute the Oxford Dictionary?

The answer to (a) is it's just a rule. I don't know who invented the rule. Presumably scholars in the middle ages. Probably the same scholars who decided on the possessive form - also just a rule.

The answer to (b) is you're trolling.

cerebus
09-07-2004, 05:24 AM
It's pretty funny. It's like she's in a dark room and all she has to do is flip the light switch upward, but she keeps trying to flip the switch to the side. We say "No, bl, upward, flip the switch upward." She says "Well until you explain the laws of electrical engineering to me there's no way for me to understand that, so I'm going to keep doing it my own way." as she stumbles around in the dark and we all shake our heads. :p

Buddy
09-07-2004, 03:00 PM
"Forget, you'll just continue to bag on regardless right. whatever. discussion over. appartently"

It's not a discussion you ignorant boob. It's a monologue with your doppleganger Looming Blotus, which perfectly descibes your conversational style, appartently. Why the hell would you want the rules of English language usage explained to you when you have no facility of said usage?

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-10-2004, 11:59 PM
The lot of you do not know the difference between syntext and logic. Toby is fixated on the use of aprostrophies and commas in the english language. Not using the english aprostrographics does not mean that logic is not being used. For example in maths, we can solve a problem analytically or numerically, define it in a algebric or geometric framwork but still come to a logical conclusion. Furthermore it can be argued logically that logic cannot be proven to be always internally consistent so it is not always applicable to apply logic to things that are metaphysical.

I have read evey post on this forum and I have to admit that BL has been consistrent with what she said. She should be your moderator.

unkokusai: I've got a message for you. Is this a Japanese name of someone who's got wasabi up his @$$.

blooming lotus
09-11-2004, 01:26 AM
you're sweet ego and now probably obligated to play neigh-sayer.

sorry boys... can't use it unless ( not if people agree but have logical sequencial thought.no-one's given me that so sticking with what I understand. so; I'm either impetuous, tempetous or demanding of logic..either way .. wo budong.......just don't get it!!!) :confused: :)

Toby
09-11-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Toby
(a) Can you explain the rule of contraction? Why are you allowed to abbreviate letters to an apostrophe?

(b) What is wrong with the Concise Oxford Dictionary, 10th Ed.? I.e. if it says that the possessive form exists, why is that not good enough for you? Do you dispute the Oxford Dictionary?No answers?

Wow, you must be right if Ego/Kelvin Chan/Goktimus Prime is sticking up for you.

blooming lotus
09-11-2004, 05:57 PM
Goktimus prime?? Is he related to Optimus???

:rolleyes: ;)

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-11-2004, 10:37 PM
blooming lotus,

Thank you, I only speak the truth.

I don't know who goktimus is. Some people on this forum think that I am him, but coming back to my analogy on dieties etc... they are just trying to pin a name on ANY face because what I speak is the truth but they refuse to understand.

Putting it anotherway, even Seven Star says that I have more intellegent comments on martial arts then some of the supposed hard core southern kung fu practitioners.

I guess on this forum, you too have the blessings of the moderator Gene Ching.

blooming lotus
09-12-2004, 02:32 AM
I'd like to comment on our friendship, but being he hasn't shown here, it's probably a lil crass. Support is support ( and comes in all sorts of packages) . This forum has been as great one for more than just myself.

cheers and happy dharma :)

Ps: if you look for validation in other peoples' comments, you may be left short. Validate yourself with beliefs ( whatever they are ) that you live by my friend and take the rest as a bonus. ;) :cool:

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-12-2004, 05:33 AM
"I'd like to comment on our friendship, but being he hasn't shown here, it's probably a lil crass. Support is support ( and comes in all sorts of packages) ."

I suppose that's a compliment but I'm not sure what you mean.

"if you look for validation in other peoples' comments, you may be left short. Validate yourself with beliefs"

In terms of your above comments, I like to answer this with 2 opposing analogies.

Beliefs can be very strong even when all evidence points to the contrary. George Bush believed that there were WMDs in Iraq and deep down he may still have those beliefts nothwithstanding the fact that the UN had found none.

On the other hand, have you heard the story of the hippopotumus? The hippopotumus was unhappy and wanted to be a zebra, so he painted himself bacl and white and tried to act like a zebra, but everyone knew that he was a hippopotumus. He then tried to be a leapord and painted himself with black spots, but evetyone knew that he was a hippopotumus. Eventually he gave up and accepted the fact that he is a hippopotumus and from that point on he was happy.

What I'm saying is believes are important but in martial arts beliefs need to be varified because your skills eventually need to be tested against your adverseries. This is waht a lot of people in martial arts fail to comprehend. Seven Star understands this - as we both are accomplished fighters. In the case of Bush, the case for war should have been more than just his beliefs.

But in religeon beliefs can be the be all and end all. In the the case of the hippopotumus, just the change in his perspective make the difference between happiness and sadness.

A lot of what you say on this forum is very profound. But I am one who lives by my own rules.

CaptinPickAxe
09-12-2004, 11:23 PM
BL is wrong...

Ego is wrong...

I think I smell a doppelganger...

Also, Ego, your first post completely discredits anything you have to say on the english language due to it's errors...thank you, and may god have mercy on your soul....

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-13-2004, 12:56 AM
CaptinPickAxe,

So you want ot bring in German mythology into the discussion.

Can I ask you what exactly is wrong eg. going to war in Iraq or not doing so? or the hippopotumus would be happier being a zebra?

blooming lotus
09-13-2004, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
"I'd like to comment on our friendship, but being he hasn't shown here, it's probably a lil crass. Support is support ( and comes in all sorts of packages) ."

I suppose that's a compliment but I'm not sure what you mean.

actually I was referring to Gene and something you said about having his support.

as for CPA

Being realistic and writing yourself off because of it are two totally different things altogether.

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-13-2004, 06:28 AM
blooming lotus,

I been on some forums where the mods aren't fair to those who raise an opposing view. I actually find quite a few things you say rather valid and in a diplomatic way.

blooming lotus
09-13-2004, 06:36 PM
these folks are busy guys, and most times they juggle their duty here between "real " work, so time is short and bs tolerance low. Can't boitch about a hard working dude with lil time to consider much more ....ya know?? ;) :cool:

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-13-2004, 11:54 PM
It's important to work hard but not to the extent that you'll lose your sense of humor. I'm prepared to sacrifice some of my time for money but to lose my sense of humor is too much to ask.

Sometimes, its a matter of having better time management or a different out look in life, philosophy and spirituality - for a lot of guys on this forum, there's where you come in :)

blooming lotus
09-14-2004, 03:44 AM
sweet as dude, but you can't dictate the way someone else acts, only how you respond ;) :cool:

Bak Kuei
09-14-2004, 05:28 AM
How odd......

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-14-2004, 06:28 AM
BL:

But of course not, their responses always completely take me by surprise, I can't be held responsible for their actions :) & u?

blooming lotus
09-14-2004, 05:44 PM
Ego.

lil babe.....

you need to work on some "me" appreciation and fock the rest ha :) ;)

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-14-2004, 11:58 PM
BL,

I can't believe that people don't appreciate "ME", I mean hey it's "ME" spending time being a therapist to low self esteemed teenages who think they do kung fu.

I hope to write a book titled Self Realization the Maximus way, hope you'll like to co-author it.

You might like to check out the southern kung fu forum, they started off as a roudy bunch but are now as tame as puppies. They have been told to behave when ladies are present.

blooming lotus
09-15-2004, 02:40 AM
I appreciate your intention if that helps.

as for the plea to show on the southern forum, we're fighters remember. Standing alone is a tribute. ;) :)

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-15-2004, 07:05 AM
blooming lotus,

It's no good for you to be a fighter, it will conflict with your teachings of pacifism. Plus you are untrained remember and it takes more than talking to people on the forum to develop fighting abilities.

But the Southern KF Forum is no more the wild frontier it used to be, perfect place for you to spread your teachings in relative peace.

blooming lotus
09-15-2004, 06:24 PM
:confused: wt f untrained??? I'm more trained than most will ever be!!! ( though more info 'd be peachy thx ;) ) :mad:

EGo : babe,......I 'm really not sure how old you are , being your profile info and other posters comments and don't know If i care to think about it too much...... lil dude... I have been doing hard core life for a very very long time. I know what it is to fight, metaphorically and with my gong, and to be frank, each day is one ( fight ) in some capacity.

As for the southern forum, I teach what i can ( recipients taking or leaving ) on whatever path i'm travelling. I do know a lil sthn styles from recent Guandong travels but not enough to stand up and soap box without ma merit. Against my personal philosophy, but maybe If I get some head space up i'll drop by in future.

cheers babe. :)

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-15-2004, 10:05 PM
BL,

"wt f untrained??? I'm more trained than most will ever be!!! ( though more info 'd be peachy thx ) "

No offence intended, sometimes the ego gets ahead of myself. But please make up your mind if you wanna be happy or sad - or is this just a chic thing :) sorry I'm teasing again.

Likewise, I'm not sure how old you are, but that thought had also not crossed my mind and I'm terrible at guessing ages. not to mention gussing a girl's age is potentially a health hazard for a guy :) As for ego, best to take him for who he is, he might try to make you laugh and other ppl cry :)

I must admit, I haven't read thru eveything you have written to know your MA experience and "hard core life" you alluded to. Maybe when you have some time you could fill me in with the abridged version.

As for the S KF forum, whenever you feel comfortable to stand on the soap box, the spotlight will also be yours.

Cheers

EE

Buddy
09-16-2004, 06:07 AM
This would be a humorous exchange if you both weren't so completley full of ****.

blooming lotus
09-16-2004, 07:23 PM
Ego : It's a long story and i'm sure you don't really need to know ( because usually that's the only grounds I share it on) .

I am 29 , 30 on April 6 in western terms ( d.o.b. 6/4/75)

You are sweet Ego.

Ps: rarely getting mortally offended and yah , wanna be and am happy everyday ( through peace in practice!! have had a hard time lately w/ exit visa drama and depleting fund situation, but I think as a person wgho meditates, that's where I find just enough to relax and smile onward:) )

Buddy, .................:confused: Shame about scepticism : missing the "good / other sided " facts ha babe :)

meiguanxie ( doesn't matter ) , we've both been trolled by the best this forum has to offer!! You can throw as many insults and queries as you need to , but @ the end o' the day, we are still who we are and our IMO still pertains to who it does. If it's not you, we appologise that you got "nothing " from our experiences and wish you much luck persuing whatever tangent you are on!!! :)

Cheers Bud ;) :)

B

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-16-2004, 08:06 PM
blooming lotus,

Again I fully respect your decision.

Well I'm a bit older, probably old enuf to be your dad. I'm 62. Born on 4th Jan 1942. I was 20 when the Vietnam war started. I was a young an impressionable kid then, now I'm old, narky, grumpy and skeptical. But you do make me feel young again :)

blooming lotus
09-16-2004, 08:44 PM
yah??

I think we meet in the middle !! :) :) :P

I believe in stuff about you, not even you do, and I'll walk with you the entire way!!!

You tell me where we're heading, and i'll walk with you then carry you when your arms get tired of pushing the chair...........

you're wanting some gongfu no???

what about starting with some qigong and bag jazz???

I know if you think about it, you'll remember some form,. or you'll just experiment and find combos you can use today!!! NEVER say never...........

besides..........who EVA had such a committed friend / Personal trainer:)

stay with me babes.......

you want it, we're going there together!!! :P :)
:cool:

Serpent
09-16-2004, 11:28 PM
This is just too priceless! Two of KFM's greatest trolls trolling each other - Shame only one of them realises it.

This stuff is gold! :D

blooming lotus
09-17-2004, 04:17 AM
he may be full of it , and I just look stupid, but if he's not, I can spare a mo.

big deal.

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-17-2004, 06:41 AM
blooming lotus,

Yes I think we do. I was almost giving up hope that on this forum, it is all about people putting other people down. But it seems that the people that get put down are the ones who have worthwhile things to say.

From reading what you write, I told myself, hey - this can't go on, it's simply not fair and you've also helped me heaps.

Serpent,

Please spread your venom else where, no wait stay around and have a close read, one day you might fall on hard times (god forbid) and we hope you can see things through.

Serpent
09-18-2004, 01:17 AM
he may be full of it , and I just look stupid, but if he's not, I can spare a mo.

big deal.
Everybody but you knows that he's full of it, but once again you refuse to believe people that know better and go with your own unfounded and unsubstantiated thoughts and delusions. Still, don't worry - this exchange is some of the funniest stuff we've seen here for ages. It sure makes your presence more bearable, so keep it up!

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-18-2004, 03:31 AM
Serpent,

You got trouble speaking for yourself let alone for 'everyone'. Given that you don't know me except for your insults to BL which I refute, you have no legs to stand on.

Calling youself a serpent is too much credit for a legless lizard like yourself.

blooming lotus
09-18-2004, 05:04 AM
can't go on nothing!! It has, is and will no doubt continue. Does it really matter though? Guess that's why there's an ignore function.

CaptinPickAxe
09-18-2004, 11:55 PM
I Dim Maked MeatShake...He's dead...you should mourn him because he's dead from Dim Mak death touch techinques...

blooming lotus
09-19-2004, 04:30 AM
aha.well at least we according to your site, we still have his music ha :D :D

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-19-2004, 05:11 AM
CaptinPickAxe,

Nah he's just sleeping a very long time. Hope you haven't cremated him

blooming lotus,

Good for you, his music just gone up in value!

Buddy
09-19-2004, 12:10 PM
"Well I'm a bit older, probably old enuf to be your dad. I'm 62. Born on 4th Jan 1942. I was 20 when the Vietnam war started. I was a young an impressionable kid then, now I'm old, narky, grumpy and skeptical."

Kelvin, you lying sack of bushwa shyte.

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-19-2004, 05:53 PM
Buddy,

I really don't know what you get out of this, but a/f all that you've said, you still keep reading my stuff and posting replies. I guess when shytes is around, flies keep coming back to it.

Hope this is not why you keep training going back to your Baguas and non Mak stuff.

blooming lotus
09-19-2004, 07:36 PM
WHO CARES HOW OLD ANY OF US IS REALLY?? AS LONG YOU'RE POSTING QUALITY INFORMATION IT DOESN'T MEAN MUCH RIGHT??

THAT'S THE THING WITH THE FORUM, BUY INTO PERSONAL JAZZ AND YOU GET WAYLAID.........STICK TO ONLY THE MA FACTS AND EXCHANGE AND YOU'LL COME OUT SWEET EVERY TIME ;) :)

b

Buddy
09-20-2004, 04:41 AM
"I really don't know what you get out of this, but a/f all that you've said, you still keep reading my stuff and posting replies."

So that any noobs out there don't swallow the horsesh*t you and Bloo spew. It's crap and everyone should know it.

"Hope this is not why you keep training going back to your Baguas and non Mak stuff."

Yizong Bagua is a superior system encompassing most aspects of MA training. We use point striking but realize it's limitations. You and Bloo train in scat-fu

"AS LONG YOU'RE POSTING QUALITY INFORMATION IT DOESN'T MEAN MUCH RIGHT??"

Right. But you just post nonsense and can't seem to shut up around your betters.

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-20-2004, 06:35 AM
Buddy,

You say Bagua is superior. But superior to what. I understand it is one of the latest developments in Northern kung fu, but really, from the time from Baji or Piqua, developments in mantis, tai Chi etc are small refinements to the already developed core body movement. Bagua is just another expression already found in existing northern styles. Thank you.

It's best you get back to kung fu instead f name calling.

blooming lotus
09-20-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Buddy

Right. But you just post nonsense and can't seem to shut up around your betters.

Buddy, I am so done with who's right , wrong or better. I'm just going to post what I know and the facts'll speak for themself

cerebus
09-21-2004, 12:18 AM
Yes, the facts have always spoken for themselves. That's why everyone knows that you're fulla malarky. ;)

blooming lotus
09-21-2004, 02:53 AM
the facts that I'm in china learning about shaolin and picking up gongfu whenever possible, and despite my size have defended myself adequetaly enough to be alive today??

mm hmm , the facts.

cerebus
09-21-2004, 03:02 AM
Mmm hmmm. Ignore all the other "facts" we've tried to give you the correct info about if you wish, it's what you usually do anyway. ;)

blooming lotus
09-21-2004, 03:05 AM
I don't know why you think that I don't consider what you say, and now that I'm leaving it really doesn't matter.

cheers and good luck to your school

cerebus
09-21-2004, 03:06 AM
Bye. :)

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-22-2004, 05:00 AM
I'm been considering selling my unit in NJ and buying a Yacht to go sailing round the world. With BL thingking of leaving the forum and all that, I feel a big part is gonna be missing which can never be replaced. Nevertheless, she has given me hope and inspiration to a narky and cynical od man like me, letting me feel years younger than I am and able to trust others again. So according to Buddy, Michelle's her name. A name that will remain close to my heart from this day forth. Although I'm not about to depart from this forum for good (as it takes time to sell a house), I am thinking of persuing a new life, exploring new horizons. For too long, I have been couped up in this unit, drinking beer, eating unhealthy food, not knowing what life can offer. BL opened my eyes to a bright new world, away from the computer scene and virtual personalities like myself. So it is not time to bid you all farewell, it is time to bid your all farewell soon..... possibly..... in the near future.... maybe. It also takes awhile for me to get a yachting licence and all that, bring together a crew that no doubt will acknowledge me as captain Maximus (yes, I will be dropping the Ego prefix just for the hell of it). We also will have to work together so that we'll be a full on jacked up functional team like me as a platoon leader an all that. Yes, being in a wheel chair might be challenging at first, but I'll manage. Hey its not like I haven't fallen overboard before will guns blazing, having the saving hand to pull me out of da water and hearing the voice "are you ok soldier". To that I answered Sir Yes Sir, picked up my M16 and blasted the jungle away. Life has dealt me a bad set of cards, but like any good poker player, you'll see no tears, self pity or remorse on my face. Not even the stiff upper lip to the British to hold the emotions back. Ojh no not me, I shall take each wave as it comes - bring it on Mother Nature. Yeah, that's what I'll do, Bring it on, BRING IT ON, YEAH. Captain Maximus will sail again (after I've sold my unit and bought myself a Yacht). So if one day, you find Ego not posting anymore, please don't mourn of my departure as I will be persuing a new life or maybe drown at sea. Either way, the legacy of Maximus, like Bruce Lee will live on in your hearts and minds no doubt.

Until that day, I will be back.

cerebus
09-22-2004, 05:16 AM
Don't worry, we won't mourn your absence. :)

CaptinPickAxe
09-22-2004, 05:30 AM
strange how both of the most prolific trolls on KFM are leaving at the same time...and make outlandish claims.

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-22-2004, 06:04 AM
cerebus,

I think you would mourn, given that you could have ignored us all along and you'd chosen not to do so.

We can't be just plain ole trolls unless you're a computer geek with nothing to do.

CaptinPickAxe,

You ouldn't understand.

BAI HE
09-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Ego, for a guy who has routinely put down southern styles, it's surprising to see you on a thread considering the influence of Tibetan styles on the Southern.

As far as Mantis goes? Your Transformer offshoot is interesting... but really Kelvin, you should know a bit more about Buddy's Mantis pedigree before you snarl. Best to educate yourself, before you deign to educate others.

If you buy a sailbout like a real man (Yer hardly one mate) make sure to duck when you come about... better yet don't.

I'd say I'd miss you but frankly? There are enough nose picking Japanese toy/Anime fanboys to go around.
I hope you continue to enjoy reading Kung Fu comics and re-enacting your martial fantasies in your head. You'll be safer on a boat.

Best as always,
the Bird

PS - I'll Fed Ex you a Gorilla when I catch one. Oh, never mind. One of these ports you pull into is bound to produce your Mother. Try Panama!

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-22-2004, 06:21 PM
BAI HE,

I mean, how am I supposed to know Buddy's padegree in mantis when he tells no one. I can only go by what he's saying on the forum. No I'm not Kelvin.

being in the wheel chair has certain advantages - ie. without having to duck. I'll be captain of the ship and my mates will be doing all the heavy work.

Just as there are many "nose picking Japanese toy/Anime fanboys to go around" as you say, there are many candidates for the replacement troll. Given your previous response you'll be prime candidate.

And about catching the gorilla, make sure you know exactly where to DM. Gorilla's HATE people trying to DM them, you'll have one chance to get it right.

BAI HE
09-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Oh, well. Bon Voyage. Aim for that triangle near Bermuda.

Peace,
Bird.

blooming lotus
09-22-2004, 07:09 PM
Ego: you are funny eccentric! :) :)

glad to have helped!

Cerebus : I understand your position as an army mp or ex, what ever it was, and I also know the sexist btw you ride with. I hold nothing against you and don't even care if the reverse is true. Deal with me!! I'm staying!!!!!!!

BL

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-22-2004, 11:07 PM
BAI HE,

No I'm not actually going to the coast of Florida. Rather, I'm sailing across the Atlantic.

blooming lotus,
That's just a preview of the last chapter to my life's journal. It's either going be, around the world in 80 days or 20,000 leagues at the bottom of the ocean. Who knows how the journey will end!

Happy to entertain. As Gene wold say, we're competing with TV, DVDs, VCR, Video, cable and radio :)

Buddy
09-24-2004, 06:09 AM
Kelvin you tool. A yachting license? Don't you realize how you've just outed yourself as to not knowing anything about sailing? You fraud. You were never in Nam, aren't in a wheelchair and don't have a clue. Phoney.
BTW I studied babu tonglong briefly with a well respected teacher in the Wutan lineage. My heart is in Yizong baguazhang.

blooming lotus
09-24-2004, 06:23 AM
kelvin??!! :confused:

you onto it guy :rolleyes:

So now, because there's little left to talk about, let's pick on the happicapped shall we ??

( sorry Ego, I mean, mobiliy impaired ;) :):) :P)

Buddy
09-24-2004, 08:28 AM
"So now, because there's little left to talk about, let's pick on the happicapped shall we ??"

Or we could talk about your complete lack of parental responsibility, Michelle. "Mommy can't be with you, honey cause she has to endulge her own selfish pursuits."
But really the only handicaps are Kelvin's integrity and your perception of reality.
You do know that to own and operate a boat does not require a license, don't you?

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-24-2004, 07:34 PM
Buddy

"A yachting license? Don't you realize how you've just outed yourself as to not knowing anything about sailing?"

I never said I knew anything about sailing. That's something I need to learn like joining a yacht club and getting a captain's licence. Fine you can call me a fraud and I can call your Yizong baguazhang a fraud. Guess we're even now. In terms of your perception on reality, I think your bagua has spun you out of control.

blooming lotus,

Yerah, go on pick on me see with it gets ya. I may be mobility impared, but I'm one hell of a motormouth when it comes to the forum.

cerebus
09-24-2004, 07:36 PM
No ego. You & Buddy aren't "even". No, his Bagua isn't a fraud. No, you didn't do any research on it, did you? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-24-2004, 07:43 PM
Cerebus,

Just because Buddy isn't mobility impared doesn't mean his Bagua is real. He has never shared what he knows so what's more for him to say.

cerebus
09-24-2004, 07:48 PM
But I've at least done the research to know who Buddy is, who his instructor is, etc. His Bagua is very authentic. Apparently your fingers aren't "mobility impaired" (or your legs either, Kelvin :rolleyes: ) so why don't YOU do a little reasearch before making such claims?

cerebus
09-24-2004, 07:50 PM
Oh, and YES he has shared what he knows. He has written some excellent, detailed posts on his art (and the internal arts in general) on the internal arts forum here.

blooming lotus
09-25-2004, 12:52 AM
c'bus : take an loa , return to civvy street and we'll chat when you're human again ;) :rolleyes:

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-25-2004, 03:32 AM
cerebus,

I do my reseach on the arts, but not around the whos who on the net. I mean, if I ask Buddy to reveal and he choose not to, i leave it as that and base my response on what he writes to me.

Buddy's not that important, on his profile he is a historian who's as old as the books he reads. That's it. I know that you've already got your facts wrong about me - so much for your research. Which police academy did you graduate from?

Buddy
09-25-2004, 05:15 AM
Historian. Man I've been a member of this forum a lot longer than I thought. Actually now I'm a real estate investor. When I wrote historian I was an interpreter at Plimoth Plantation here in Plymouth MA. We interpreted the history of 1627 Plymouth from a first person perspective. What does that actually mean? I was an actor. An actor who knew (and knows) more about 17th century New English and Old English customs, dialect, history, geography, reliogin and world view than ever I had any desire. Now I just buy house and mortgages. Much more lucrative.

Now.
"if I ask Buddy to reveal and he choose not to, i leave it as that and base my response on what he writes to me. "

www.lungmen.org. or you could try asking. Someone could research my isp info and what would they find? That I type this from a computer in Plymouth MA. My martial art background is well known. Ask about me on Empty Flower or over at www.yizongbagua.com. Write Luo Dexiu Laoshi at his site and ask him if I represent his school. If we trace you, what will we find?
Did you bother to read my posts on the internal section about neigong that both I and cerebus referenced? How can you possibly say I haven't shared when you haven't checked? Tell you what Kelvin, I'll show you mine if you show me yours AND I'll go first.
Started Uechi-ryu karate at 17. Studied Hung gar Fu Hok with the great Lee Yatming in Boston until his death. Switched to Bow Sim Mark for wushu and Fu style Bagua for seven years. Learned Kumar's Frantzis' Daoist neigong, then moved to California for his Taiji, Xingyi, and Bagua, taught for him, ten years. Moved back to Massachusetts and was a senior instructor at Brookline Tai Chi, director of their Martial Program. Met Luo Dexiu and began an apprenticeship with him about 4 years ago. He stays ay my house with my wife and I when he's here. Along the way was priveleged enough to study silat and kuntao with Pak Victor and Pak Willem deThouars. So?

cerebus
09-25-2004, 11:46 AM
"take an loa , return to civvy street"

Can someone translate Retard into English for me? I guess she thought someone asked for her input so she just blurted out the first words that occurred to her.

Just when you think she can't make herself sound any more stupid than she already does....

Serpent
09-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Well, a loa is a pantheon of voodoo gods. Voodoo practitioners will pray to their loa, etc. However, I'm pretty sure she's too dumb to know that and besides, that would make even less sense than normal for bl.

Perhaps leave of absence? LOL. I think she's asking you to leave.

cerebus
09-25-2004, 07:01 PM
LOL! In her dreams! Someone has to hang around here and slap her in the mouth when she gets too stupid (which is often!). :D :D

cerebus
09-25-2004, 07:29 PM
And Serp, if you're getting to the point where you can actually translate the stinky brown suff that oozes out of her skull and onto her keyboard, well you've had way TOO much contact with her. Take a vacation... maybe visit a shrink. Afterall, once you've started to telepathically bond with her, you'll be sucked into the negative gravity vortex of that black hole which she calls her brain. After that, your English will revert to gutteral noises & snorting and you will be lost forever. Don't make us do an intervention man! :D :D

Vash
09-25-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by cerebus
. . . your English will revert to gutteral noises & snorting . . .

Ug *thumps chest*

cerebus
09-25-2004, 07:40 PM
You too! No more reading bl posts! :D

Serpent
09-25-2004, 08:18 PM
It's ok. I can handle it.

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-25-2004, 08:18 PM
Buddy,

So I think you should stick to the topic of discussion instead of sepculating people's background or being judgemental on how others raise their kids. With your supposed extensive background in martial arts, it's time you act like one instead of talking about topics you have no knowledge of.

cerebus,

You seem to have lots of free time as a security guard. what exactly are your guarding?

Buddy
09-25-2004, 08:44 PM
"So I think you should stick to the topic of discussion instead of
sepculating people's background..."

What speculation Kelvin? You're a liar and a fraud and an insult to those who really did become disabled in Vietnam.

"...or being judgemental on how others raise their kids. "

Well I'm a father, how 'bout you? That type of behavior is reprehensable. Is baby with Daddy? Noooope. You have no basis from which to comment, boy.

"With your supposed extensive background in martial arts, it's time you act like one instead of talking about topics you have no knowledge of."

Supposed ? Which part of my extensive background do you dare to question, worm? Tread very carefully here, Nancy. How convienent of you to ignore my questions. Could it be that you have no real background? And which topics do you imagine I know nothing about? And its "...topics about which you have no knowlege." There Michelle, there's your English class.

blooming lotus
09-25-2004, 08:48 PM
Cerebus, know you're playing your "fanclub" here, but an loa is a leave of absence. Until you realise that your war / service term is over and come back to the world where civil = professional .you're comments are trite and sexistly driven.

Freaky vet........ see a counsellor for gawds sake :rolleyes:

Ps: are you married and does she even like you???

cerebus
09-25-2004, 09:26 PM
She doesn't even know what "sexist" means, does she? Considering I've never made a single sexist comment on this forum, I guess she's already answered THAT question. Someone send her a dictionary (not that she would know what it's for in the first place :rolleyes: ).

'Til you learn how to communicate in the English language, why don't you go play in traffic little girl.

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-25-2004, 09:31 PM
Buddy,

"I was an actor. An actor who knew (and knows) more about 17th century New English and Old English customs, dialect, history, geography, reliogin and world view than ever I had any desire. Now I just buy house and mortgages. Much more lucrative."

I know that successful actors earn more than poperty brokers and they have many more hits on their web page than yours. I don't want to bother speculating as to why you did this or did that, but I'm sure you had valid financial reasons to do so to keep the family fed.

"Well I'm a father, how 'bout you? That type of behavior is reprehensable."

Maybe your kids don't even like you. I'm really not interested in your family affairs and neither is the rest of this forum. so shove it.

"Which part of my extensive background do you dare to question, worm? Tread very carefully here"

I have no more questions. In fact with this attitude, I don't think any of your students you have taught will have further questions other than when they can get the refund for their pre-paid class fees. In the end sir, its only Bagua, don't let your ego get all spun up.

cerebus,

you might be more familiar with awol as opposed to loa. Don't fret, you can still run for predancy.

blooming lotus
09-25-2004, 09:44 PM
lol...... now that was funny!!! :p :rolleyes:

Cerebus: I don't claim you have made any directly sexist comments, but as I said, your btw is obvious.

Cilvil relations are okaay ... dongma

cerebus
09-25-2004, 09:45 PM
"predancy"? ROFLMAO!!!:p :p :p :p

Oh man, either bl's stupidity is contagious or you were stupid in the first place! Judging from your posts before you became bl's puppy dog, I'm guessing you were always stupid. :p

cerebus
09-25-2004, 09:48 PM
AND bl doesn't even know what the internet abbreviations mean that she's so fond of dropping left & right! :p

Here's a free one, michelle: btw stands for "by the way...".

What a fool!:p

blooming lotus
09-25-2004, 09:52 PM
okay.......... how else do we expect you to respond ?? Really?? :rolleyes:

Just take note... your service IMO ( and everything that goes with that ) is obvious.

cerebus
09-25-2004, 09:57 PM
And IMO mean "in my opinion...".

The educating of "blooming armpits".... it's a full-time job. :rolleyes:

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-25-2004, 10:07 PM
Cerebus,

I guess you'rte just bored sitting around bring a security guard of the local rubbish tip and all that, so you try to have your fun with virtual people on the internet. Better you do this than shoot real people.

Alternatively you can use your investigative skills and become a PI or something.

As you have seen, you don't have to go snooping around to seek out Buddy's background. He may come across all Bagua and all that, but he's just a guy with a big chip on his shoulders.

Doesn't take much to start him blabbing about his background. simple strategy but effective.

cerebus
09-25-2004, 10:12 PM
Says he whose life is a made-up story on an internet forum. Poor ego. :(

blooming lotus
09-25-2004, 10:17 PM
oh...........and thx Jesus for you hero ........... :rolleyes:

I'll stay with you though , because I can hack it, and who's educating who 'll remain to be seen.

cheers freaky vet guy

cerebus
09-25-2004, 10:35 PM
She doesn't even realize, it's already BEEN seen who's educating whom. She's always wrong, I'm always having to correct her. Pretty obvious unless one is brain-dead, oh that's right ........ :p :p :p (silly me, almost forgot who I was referring to :p ).

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-25-2004, 10:40 PM
Cerebus,

"She's always wrong, I'm always having to correct her. "

There's never a bad student, only a poor teacher.

cerebus
09-25-2004, 10:45 PM
You obviously know nothing about either students OR teachers. If a student refuses to learn, the teacher can only do so much.

You can lead a horse (or a horse-faced bl :D ) to water, but you can't make her drink.

blooming lotus
09-25-2004, 10:49 PM
I'll drink only when i need to and rflmao @ your analogy...... I thought my head was kinda horse shaped :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-27-2004, 06:05 AM
Moderator:

Thanks moderator for your good sense in removing Buddy's response. He was following up on matters that were uncalled for and adds nothing to the quality and repute of this forum nor did it further discussions on this topic.

This is no place to for me to justify my war record or how many other crippled GIs I know. It is a martial arts forums and its not like I need the publicity to run for election or anything of that importance.

So lets get back to the discussion of Qi Kung shall we? cerebus - you listening?

Buddy
09-27-2004, 09:31 AM
Evo,
You stupid tool. I removed it myself, it was a tad over the top. Now I don't think so. You still a liar and a fraud. You cannot justify your alleged war record or any alleged training in the martial arts. You are not qualified to comment on these subjects. You know nothing about qigong but for what you read.

blooming lotus
09-27-2004, 08:19 PM
That is a stupid and egotistical fantasical comment itself at best. Ppl like Ego and myself have nothing to gain by spinning Bs, and you are just a vile character... Thk god alot of us aren't really who we portray here.

cerebus
09-28-2004, 03:34 AM
Peace on you michelle. :p

blooming lotus
09-28-2004, 03:42 AM
how creative :rolleyes:

the first time was funny, maybe even the second, and being reaally generous possibly even the third but now, you're just being an idiot.

cerebus
09-28-2004, 03:55 AM
Peace on you michelle. :p

Buddy
09-28-2004, 04:46 AM
Look you stupid vile evil self centered kunt,

"That is a stupid and egotistical fantasical comment itself at best."

No, at best it was just the direct truth. At worst it lacked the invective you both deserve.

"Ppl like Ego and myself have nothing to gain by spinning Bs,"

But you do, you love to read your own words and since you have nothing of any real substance to offer, you offer up BS.

"and you are just a vile character... Thk god alot of us aren't really who we portray here."

Well if truthfullness is a sign of vileness then I cop to it. You and Emo "aren't really who we portray here." Your words not mine.
I offered you a pass on the other thread but you are too self centered and ignorant to get it. Offer anulled, you pitiful waste of oxygen.

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-28-2004, 05:39 AM
Buddy,

"I removed it myself, it was a tad over the top."

Stopped here Buddy and we would have accepted your apology. We would not have thought of you as any lesser of a man you already are.

blooming lotus

I fully agree with you. In fact with all the supposed training in history, acting, martial arts Buddy is supposed to have, he should have starred in some of the latest historical features like Brave Heart etc. But no, he's selling houses in a booming market because of low mortage rates. Easy as shooting fish in a barrel.
You need good personality to be an actor and his can do with a face lift or reconstruction.

From his post, I think his acting is way over the top. Don't think he can even play the role of a corpse convincingly.

Buddy
09-28-2004, 07:16 AM
Kelvin
"Stopped here Buddy and we would have accepted your apology. We would not have thought of you as any lesser of a man you already are."

What apology? I thought my post was over the top. I was wrong, it was dead on target.

"I fully agree with you. In fact with all the supposed training in history, acting, martial arts Buddy is supposed to have,.."

Which part do you doubt? I have no training in acting. I acted as a seventeenth century Englishman transplanted into the New World. My job was to interpret the world view of the time, and darned if I didn't have to pretend to do that. I'm not now, nor was I ever, an actor. I said that so your tiny brain could grasp some of the complexities of that particular occupation. But I have great training in 17th century American and English history...and oh yes, baguazhang.

"he should have starred in some of the latest historical features like Brave Heart etc. But no, he's selling houses in a booming market because of low mortage rates. Easy as shooting fish in a barrel."

Ahhh, so you could do it?

"You need good personality to be an actor and his can do with a face lift or reconstruction."

Really? Is that on the job description? You're really a boob. And just what is your martial art training and in what battle were you allegedly injured, Mary?

blooming lotus
09-28-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Buddy
Look you stupid vile evil self centered kunt,

"That is a stupid and egotistical fantasical comment itself at best."

No, at best it was just the direct truth. At worst it lacked the invective you both deserve.

"Ppl like Ego and myself have nothing to gain by spinning Bs,"

But you do, you love to read your own words and since you have nothing of any real substance to offer, you offer up BS.

"and you are just a vile character... Thk god alot of us aren't really who we portray here."

Well if truthfullness is a sign of vileness then I cop to it. You and Emo "aren't really who we portray here." Your words not mine.
I offered you a pass on the other thread but you are too self centered and ignorant to get it. Offer anulled, you pitiful waste of oxygen.

no , your filthy mouth is example of your vility , and I hate to think about your poor mom you're kissing with the same mouth!

Buddy
09-28-2004, 08:29 PM
"no , your filthy mouth is example of your vility , and I hate to think about your poor mom you're kissing with the same mouth!"

Well you only managed to address the first line. As I knew you would. That's the fishhook, babe. The rest of what I said was truth.
As far as my Mom goes, she has long since 'shuffl'd off this mortal coil'. But a great woman (one I wish my daughter could have met) and a tremendous influence in my life was my Mom. I loved her greatly. My sisters will tell you she doted on all of us.
Let it go.

blooming lotus
09-29-2004, 02:59 AM
oh........

NP :- please note suggestion as having been accepted ;) :) :cool:

cerebus
09-29-2004, 03:11 AM
Gee bl, aren't you so cool. :rolleyes:

blooming lotus
09-29-2004, 03:47 AM
no...just educated! :eek: :cool:

cerebus
09-29-2004, 04:02 AM
Sure.... like you're a "genoiuse" with such great English abilities (yet you have zero comprehension of basic vocabulary, grammar or spelling :rolleyes: ). And being a physiology PhD candidate with no knowledge of physiology. What an fool! :p

blooming lotus
09-29-2004, 04:11 AM
now you're just dribbling. the phd is in ch'an and heading for 2nd in HM, progressing to medicine.

You can keep rambling, but for going on 4 weeks, I haven't know if I waas living or dying here, and have ben ( because my mom kept urging me to ) negotiating daily and not slept several hours in row for just as long. I'm not playing " forum fu " with some bs alter..........this is my life and you need a hobby!

thx for the distraction

BL

cerebus
09-29-2004, 04:22 AM
Yeah, check out the English teacher's brilliant post. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You just make it toooo easy! :p

CaptinPickAxe
09-29-2004, 04:44 AM
A PhD in Cha'an Buddhism...thats hard to belilve. I didn't know enlightenment required a degree.

cerebus
09-29-2004, 04:52 AM
But hey, who needs enlightenment as long as you've got a piece of paper SAYING you're enlightened? :p

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-29-2004, 05:27 AM
Buddy,

"I was an actor. An actor who knew (and knows)...." and you said in another post " I'm not now, nor was I ever, an actor."

One statement must have been a lie.

"I thought my post was over the top. I was wrong, it was dead on target."

So you do make mistakes, finally admiting to one after a half hearted attempt at an apology.

"Well you only managed to address the first line. As I knew you would. That's the fishhook, babe. The rest of what I said was truth."

Use of deception and your first statement might not even have been truthful.

You lie, you cheat, you decieve, and you make mistakes like all of us. How can you live with yourself if you judge youself by the same standards as you would judge others?

It is not me, but your own words that put your credability in Bagua and whatever else in doubt. Ask yourself if you would honestly buy the used cars that you're trying to sell.

Buddy
09-29-2004, 10:34 AM
Kelvin,
Don't you realize how easy it is to refute your puny excuse for an arguement? You just ignore reality, son.

"One statement must have been a lie."

No it was..."I said that so your tiny brain could grasp some of the complexities of that particular occupation."
I see I held out too much hope.

"So you do make mistakes, finally admiting to one after a half hearted attempt at an apology."

No it wasn't. Haven't you even the most basic understanding of English? There was no apology. I admit I was wrong in thinking you were lucid.

"Use of deception and your first statement might not even have been truthful."

Well I don't expect you to understand a martial analogy but it was a feint. You know, to cause a reaction.

"You lie, you cheat, you decieve, and you make mistakes like all of us."

I haven't lied (see above) or cheated and the only mistake was thinking you were capable of rational thought or would answer a direct question.

"It is not me, but your own words that put your credability in Bagua and whatever else in doubt."

Straw man, Kelvin. Neither my Bagua nor my credbility were ever in doubt. Did you read my neigong posts, ask others about my skill or are you just happy inside your own little fantasy?

TaiChiBob
09-29-2004, 02:49 PM
Greetings...

Okay, kids.. recess is over, obviously you have been left unattended too long.. take your seats and stop that annoying bickering.. :D

Really, this is embarassing..

Buddy
09-29-2004, 03:05 PM
And yet you read it all, Bob. I don't guess you were too embarrassed. But hey, thanks for the condescension. Good thing you needed to comment, now everything's all right.

blooming lotus
09-29-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
A PhD in Cha'an Buddhism...thats hard to belilve. I didn't know enlightenment required a degree.

you are turning this whole furum into a circus, and discounting any perspective that could bring you to a new enlightment, as enlightenment is found only in what we haven't previously contemplated..even if it's only a new take on an old issue.......

I don't claim the phd is certifying me as enlightened, but it will be and is my means to share what I have observed about the different ways ppl acheive theirs and how they interperate it. It's just an observation paper, the enlightenment is a life work..........

TaiChiBob
09-30-2004, 05:07 AM
Greetings..

Buddy: Predictable...

And yet you read it all, Bob. I don't guess you were too embarrassed. But hey, thanks for the condescension. Good thing you needed to comment, now everything's all right.
I did read it all, hence the embarassment.. i tried a little humor, but, of course, you find conflict.. but, seriously, i do read it all, i hope to find tid-bits of wisdom.. but interpersonal conflicts make the search so very difficult.. as for "condescension" it was not intended, only interpreted that way.. but, the sparkling sarcasm, nicely done..

Be well..

Buddy
09-30-2004, 05:26 AM
Bob: Back atcha big guy.

"I did read it all, hence the embarassment.. i tried a little humor, but, of course, you find conflict.. but, seriously, i do read it all, i hope to find tid-bits of wisdom.. but interpersonal conflicts make the search so very difficult.."

Well clearly the thread veered way off course and at that point, were it me, I would have realized that no wisdom would be found in what was left. And even on a meditation and qigong list, this forum is basically populated by martial artists, both the real and imaginary kind. That conflict would arise? Q'uelle surprise.

"as for "condescension" it was not intended, only interpreted that way.."

Really? I wonder...

"but, the sparkling sarcasm, nicely done.."

It is my forte. I'm afraid irony is too subtle for this forum.

Ego_Extrodinaire
09-30-2004, 05:59 AM
Buddy,

"No it was..."I said that so your tiny brain could grasp some of the complexities of that particular occupation."
I see I held out too much hope."

Yes, my brain is too small to understand double talk, but big enough to detect it when it crosses my path. You have put your rep. in Bagua in double trouble!

TaiChiBob,

I've dealt with Buddy long enough to know that he has conflicts with his own ideals because he can't live up to them himself. His insecurities as a father makes him want to judege how others run their families. He hates me because I honor those who were injured in Vietnam.

blooming lotus,

You're right. and the way you approach the Phd is absoultely correct and honest. You seek the substance rather than the form.

Buddy
10-01-2004, 05:44 AM
Kelvin:
"Yes, my brain is too small to understand double talk, but big enough to detect it when it crosses my path. You have put your rep. in Bagua in double trouble!"

It would make it easier to address your post if you could just put a coherant thought together.

"I've dealt with Buddy long enough to know that he has conflicts with his own ideals because he can't live up to them himself. His insecurities as a father makes him want to judege how others run their families."

Just because you have experience being advised by mental health professionals doesn't make you one, sonny. I am a great husband and father. You didn't bother to check with anyone about my martial art ability, what do you want my wife and childrens email addresses now? Sad sad boy.

"He hates me because I honor those who were injured in Vietnam."

I don't hate you Kelvin, you hate yourself. Why else would you need to keep up this pathetic facade?

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-01-2004, 08:20 AM
Buddy,

"Just because you have experience being advised by mental health professionals doesn't make you one, sonny."

You're still getting my name wrong. It shows that you are seeing multiple personalities. Over the years i have adjusted to normal everyday civilian life. My mental health is improving despite the war. But your mental health problems is driven by your own insecurities.

"I am a great husband and father. You didn't bother to check with anyone about my martial art ability, what do you want my wife and childrens email addresses now? Sad sad boy."

Like I said before I couldn;t be bothered about your family But still you persist in bring them up as though it is some sort of justification for responsibilities you have not fulfilled. Look if you have mistresses, ex-wives etc. I don't really care. But on second thoughts do posts them, might be a good read.

As for your martial arts ability, your own double talk has put that in doubt, despite the fact that I was intially prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Buddy
10-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Kelvin writes:
"You're still getting my name wrong."

Really? What is it then?

"It shows that you are seeing multiple personalities. Over the years i have adjusted to normal everyday civilian life. My mental health is improving despite the war. But your mental health problems is driven by your own insecurities."

You are a card, Kelvin. I don't think you'd know mental health if it bit you on the azz.

"Like I said before I couldn;t be bothered about your family"

YOU keep bringing it up, son.

"But still you persist in bring them up as though it is some sort of justification for responsibilities you have not fulfilled."

As though? Where do you come up with these strawman points? Perhaps you'd like to elaborate on what you think those responsibiliies might be. That should be a hoot.

"Look if you have mistresses, ex-wives etc. I don't really care. But on second thoughts do posts them, might be a good read."

Have you been reading too many romance novels?

"As for your martial arts ability, your own double talk has put that in doubt, despite the fact that I was intially prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt."

And yet you did not ask around like I suggested. Why trust your own alleged mind or even what I say? Just go to emptyflower.com and ask. Now that you doubt me, I don't know whatever I shall do. Kelvin, you might want to reconsider taking those meds. Now take Bob's advice and sit down and be a good boy.

BAI HE
10-01-2004, 06:20 PM
Oh Kelvin,
You got busted back in 97'. You got your dress pulled up and the fact that you say that you are not Kelvin or feel the need to address the unfactual nature of the claim, gives it credence.

The fact that this endures and that your site was taken down rapidly when you were outed? Ooooh, how ****ing.

Tour Mantis nerd site also bespoke of your love of transformers... MAXIMUS MATERIALIZE!

The truly saddest part was your martial phoyographs, especially the ones of you in Japan in your brand new Gi playing Aiki...

So now you were crippled in " Nam and not a car accident?
The closest you got to Vietnam is that your dad smuggled you here in his scrotum and dropped you into another Vietnamese ex-patriate.

And here you are...
Are you proud of yourself? Is this what you always wanted to be when you grew up?

Keep playing with dolls and watching cartoons Kelvin. You're good at that.

BAI HE
10-01-2004, 06:45 PM
Please go to the "BLOOMING LOONIE" Thread Kelvin. I have some great news for you.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-01-2004, 06:50 PM
Buddy,

My name is Ego_Extrodinaire and it is Mr Ego_Extrodinaire to you. But I agree, I used to suffer from post traumatic stress from the days of war. After my first tour, I tried to return and reassimilate with my family back in the States. But it was too hard. I drank and became violent. My wife and children left me. So I signed up for another term. There i met and fell in love with a vietnamese. Eventually I found out that she was a working for the otherside and was having an affair with a vietcong General. Her actions led to the death of my team in mission deep behind enemy lines. For some reason my life was spared but was captured and tourtured for months.

I was later resured by special forces from an anomous tip off of where my location was, apparently by some vietnamese lady and the vietcong general was found dead days after - apparently due to suicide. Though i never saw her again, I feel deep down she loved me and if she is reading this forum now, I like to say I forgive her for her actions and hope she had a happy life. War does crazy things to people.

BAI HE,

Up till now, I have never been able to live up to the fact that my injuries was the result of Nam. When the war was over, people would come up to me and say what happened to you. If i said I was injured in Nam, they spit on my face - saying oooh you're one of those soldiers who killed the innocent. So I convinced myself that it was a car accident where i lost my legs and my family. Hey what's the difference, the end result would have been the same.

BAI HE
10-01-2004, 07:43 PM
You are like the Danielle Steele of Martial arts... Weep!

blooming lotus
10-01-2004, 11:24 PM
yah... but he writes so well that despite yourself, you read on anyway ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

Buddy
10-02-2004, 04:54 AM
Kelvin,
You are pathetic little man whos lies caught up with you because you can't keep them straight. Your parents are terribly embarrassed that their son turned out to be such a lying Nancy-boy. That time your Uncle caught wacking off the dog left you with an undeniable thrill. You act out erotic fantasies with Transformers and imagine that Donatello and Leonardo plug you from both ends. You haunt hiking paths and rest stops looking for that one brief shining moment when that special older man will teabag you.

"War does crazy things to people"

Or in this case crazy people do crazy things to themselves.

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 05:07 AM
how rich from the trash mouthed dude who claims he never started a thread that has his name all over it ( particularly post one) :rolleyes:

you're just trashy and why he even talks to you, I have no clue

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-02-2004, 06:49 AM
BaiHe:

This is an extract from Danielle Steel's website

{America reads Danielle Steel. And so does the rest of the world. There are more than 530 million copies of her books in print, and every one of her books is a bestseller. In short, Danielle Steel is the most popular author writing today. She is read by women, men, young people, old people in 47 countries and 28 languages.}

I take what you say as a complement, although Buddy's going to get jealous.

Buddy,

Stringing a few insults written on toilet walls don't make a story. Try again when you've taken your imagination out of the gutter.

blooming lotus,

The reason why I continue is to allow him to speak about himself and his outlook on life and others around him That way, the nature of Buddy is revealed to all of us.

Buddy
10-02-2004, 10:38 AM
Michelle,
"how rich from the trash mouthed dude who claims he never started a thread that has his name all over it ( particularly post one)"

I didn't claim I never started it. Of course I started it (and aptly and cleverly titled as well). I tried to leave you alone but you persist on being the same sort of moronic boob as Evo.

Kelvin,
"Stringing a few insults written on toilet walls don't make a story. Try again when you've taken your imagination out of the gutter."

Good, so you admit it was a bit of fiction...which is a lie when you expect others to believe it. Kettle, you're black.

"The reason why I continue is to allow him to speak about himself and his outlook on life and others around him That way, the nature of Buddy is revealed to all of us."

You allow? You pompous little toady. All you can do is evade direct questions and make up straw man arguements which you proceed to rail against. What exactly is your martial art training. I remember something about tonglong.

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 08:19 PM
QUOTE]Originally posted by Buddy
[B]Kelvin:
"For the record, BL and I have been trying our hardest to put this fire out that was started by none other than Buddy. At this point in time, he is in no position to question your personal emails and the way you have chosen to address this matter."

Kelvin, kelvin. I didn't, you poor sad puppy. That was someone else.

:rolleyes:

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 08:20 PM
according to what you've posted on your own ma experience and what I know about his, I'm just going to lol right now and let the lad speak for himself ;) :D

cerebus
10-02-2004, 08:31 PM
LOL!!! bl just dissed her boyfriend "sad puppy extrodinaire"!!! And dissed him hard! Toooo funny!!:p :p

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 08:34 PM
dissed him??

right, 'cause giving him a wrap that he didn't neccessarily want to share his experience in relation to , in lieu of playing with your own sad wanna be pen -puppy selves for a lil entertainment of his own , is a definate dis! :rolleyes:

Ps: if I could claim a boyfriend ( if I was ever again going to want one or live long enough to get one ) half as intelligent, knowledgable nor sexy, I'd be cheering

true story , the guy is appealling :eek: :eek: :eek:

cerebus
10-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Have you ever noticed how bl can do something that few others can? She can actually WRITE in the voice of Charlie Brown's teacher on the "Peanuts" cartoons! :D :D :D

Serpent
10-02-2004, 09:02 PM
Mixed with a bit of Scooby Doo for good measure! ;)

cerebus
10-02-2004, 09:04 PM
Rooby Roooooo!!!! :D :D :D