PDA

View Full Version : Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

Pages : [1] 2 3

lkfmdc
03-01-2009, 08:13 PM
hardwork108 caught on film! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1fBICmO_I)

it's true! it's true!

BoulderDawg
03-01-2009, 08:29 PM
And you sure didn't wast any time putting a nasty vulgar comment up!

lkfmdc
03-01-2009, 08:34 PM
which comment do you think is mine? :D

uki
03-01-2009, 09:23 PM
i found a video of lkfmdc... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE4Kgxip6O0

:D

Kansuke
03-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Looks like someone slipped the TYGM some authentic valium before filming began.

uki
03-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Looks like someone slipped the TYGM some authentic valium before filming began.of course you would know the symptoms to look for.

lkfmdc
03-01-2009, 09:30 PM
for those who don't know

TYGM stands for

TWO YEAR GRAND MASTER :D

uki
03-01-2009, 09:33 PM
for those who don't know

TYGM stands for

TWO YEAR GRAND MASTER.i suppose thats better than being a MYDA. :D

Lama Pai Sifu
03-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Is that really him?

Exadon
03-02-2009, 05:11 AM
Is that really him?

no, it's not
edit: I could be wrong!

lkfmdc
03-02-2009, 08:54 AM
I put up the comment

"is this you hardwork108"

if it wasnt' him you'd probably get "no" or "who is hardwork108" etc

instead, the comment was removed.... :D

Hardwork108
03-02-2009, 09:17 AM
no, it's not
edit: I could be wrong!

You are right Exadon, it is not me!

Lkfmdc's lies and falsehoods continue......lol.

I have touched a nerve with Ikfmdc and some of his forum friends everytime I talk about Glorified Kickboxers and that is because that is what they are! I suppose the truth hurts.

Claiming to have studied with a famous kung fu master means nothing. The world is full of famous kung fu masters (and their "disciples"). Some are the real deal and others are just "famous".

However, even the real ones don't teach everything to everybody, specially the knucklehead rif raf that pass through their schools and are just seen as a source of income.

And of course one can always see the evidence of the mediocracy (as regards authentic kung fu) when one looks at the final "product" and how these characters try to make money out of their "kung fu":rolleyes: experience by "improving" or "modernizing" it as to make it more "functional".

Here is Dave Ross (lkfmdc) with his latest product for the MA market, it is a mixture of "San Da":rolleyes: and Salsa. Having noticed the worldwide popularity of salsa dancing, Dave has decided to incorporate it in his "improved" kung fu curriculum as an extra buck never hurts, does it?

https://www.createspace.com/207474

Interesting that after apparently thousands of years of evolution the TCMAs have come to this (by the way, don't let Dave's [on the right] extraordinary fitness intimidate you as underneath all those "muscles" he is just an opportunist knucklehead out to make quick buck out of his "association" with [some kind of] "kung fu")!

Exadon
03-02-2009, 09:34 AM
eh, in the end every form of MA was improved over the years. If the improvements are worth sticking they stick...if not they fade away.

I take Gong fu to learn about a new culture, improve my self fitness, and maybe enter in a few tournaments.

It's all about what you get out of it. Not about how authentic it is. (unless you wish to gain the authentic experience I guess...then you can go in search for that)

I just don't think the guy in the video looked as if he was using much power. I wish I could see a real video of how the form should look.

but yeah, I doubt if I posted a video of me doing Chu Ji Quan it would look so good!

uki
03-02-2009, 09:53 AM
You are right Exadon, it is not me!

Lkfmdc's lies and falsehoods continue......lol.

I have touched a nerve with Ikfmdc and some of his forum friends everytime I talk about Glorified Kickboxers and that is because that is what they are! I suppose the truth hurts.

Claiming to have studied with a famous kung fu master means nothing. The world is full of famous kung fu masters (and their "disciples"). Some are the real deal and others are just "famous".

However, even the real ones don't teach everything to everybody, specially the knucklehead rif raf that pass through their schools and are just seen as a source of income.

And of course one can always see the evidence of the mediocracy (as regards authentic kung fu) when one looks at the final "product" and how these characters try to make money out of their "kung fu":rolleyes: experience by "improving" or "modernizing" it as to make it more "functional".

Here is Dave Ross (lkfmdc) with his latest product for the MA market, it is a mixture of "San Da":rolleyes: and Salsa. Having noticed the worldwide popularity of salsa dancing, Dave has decided to incorporate it in his "improved" kung fu curriculum as an extra buck never hurts, does it?

Interesting that after apparently thousands of years of evolution the TCMAs have come to this (by the way, don't let Dave's [on the right] extraordinary fitness intimidate you as underneath all those "muscles" he is just an opportunist knucklehead out to make quick buck out of his "association" with [some kind of] "kung fu")!nice post!!! have you ever browsed his links? hilarious...

*makes the fist pose*

lkfmdc
03-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Lkfmdc's lies and falsehoods continue

false indignation and avoiding the issue continue (as well as your butchering the English language!)

Claiming to have studied with a famous kung fu master

Please adjust your medications, no one in their right mind would want to suggest I didn't study with CTS :rolleyes:

But, then again, I said in their right mind so that doesn't include you :D

Funny that is exactly what YOUR SIFU SAID ABOUT YOU ON BULLSHIDO :D

Here is Dave Ross (lkfmdc) with his latest product for the MA market,

That DVD is 5 years old, but don't let that stop you from rambling on :rolleyes:

You might also want to look up all the great reviews the product got RIGHT HERE ON THIS FORUM :D

PS: even though CTS has passed several years now, I can still hear him laughing at idiots like you :D

MasterKiller
03-02-2009, 10:05 AM

That's actually the best Kung Fu applications DVD you'll ever find. Everything on the DVD is applicable to and pretty much straight from "real" CMA.

lkfmdc
03-02-2009, 10:11 AM
That's actually the best Kung Fu applications DVD you'll ever find. Everything on the DVD is applicable to and pretty much straight from "real" CMA.

re-quoted for truth :D

golden arhat
03-02-2009, 10:33 AM
if it isnt you then please post a video of yourself. a picture something.

anyway in other news way to go dave you brouht hardwork back :mad:

Hardwork108
03-02-2009, 08:45 PM
false indignation and avoiding the issue continue (as well as your butchering the English language!)
English is not my first language. What is your excuse for "butchering" the TCMAs?

Please adjust your medications, no one in their right mind would want to suggest I didn't study with CTS :rolleyes:
Yes you did "study", but what?LOL.

But, then again, I said in their right mind so that doesn't include you :D
It would include me if you were in your right mind!

Funny that is exactly what YOUR SIFU SAID ABOUT YOU ON BULLSHIDO :D
He did? Ok provide the Bullshido links where he did! Oh you can't? No problem then and nothing new there. The famous "sifu":rolleyes: has been caught lying yet again.lol,lol,lol.

That DVD is 5 years old, but don't let that stop you from rambling on :rolleyes:

You mean you have released more DVDs since then? Wow. Is it still Glorified Kickboxing with Salsa or are you crosstraining your stuff with lambada now? Well if you haven't then you should because there is a lot of money to be made from lambada and of course you never know when a Brazilian Lambada Dancer may attack you. It is always good to crosstrain:rolleyes: and be prepared, or isn't that one of your knucklehead sales slogans?

You might also want to look up all the great reviews the product got RIGHT HERE ON THIS FORUM :D

No thanks as your picture spoke a thousand words besides you may even be great in kickboxing (which I doubt) but this is a KUNG FU FORUM!

PS: even though CTS has passed several years now, I can still hear him laughing at idiots like you :D

Having seen what you have done to kung fu and your dishonest behavior here, I believe that it is more likely that he is rolling in his grave. SHAME ON YOU!

Hardwork108
03-02-2009, 08:48 PM
....a picture something.

LOL!

Yes you are such a kung fu expert that from looking at my picture you are going to see how good I am. You are nothing but an MMA-ist and that is fine, nothing wrong with that, but you are not qualified to judge anyone's kung fu, specially from looking at pictures...lol.lol.lol.

anyway in other news way to go dave you brouht hardwork back :mad:

Well the truth has always a way of coming out and bitting you in the @ss!;)

Drake
03-02-2009, 08:50 PM
allow me to butt in on the drama a sec... Hardwork...what's your native language? Just curious.

Ok, resume bickering! :D

lkfmdc
03-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Game is over, I won, "hardwork" isn't a very smart troll because he logged on here with his OTHER ACCOUNT and didn't pay attention to what he was doing....

IE we caught you, the game is over, now run along before we out you.....

South America indeed! :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
03-02-2009, 08:54 PM

What are your qualifications for that statement?

Ok then everybody go and buy Dave Ross's "kung fu":rolleyes: DVD. There is no need to train traditional kung fu with qualified masters just buy the DVD and you will be fine.lol.

Look guys most of you are MMA-ists and that is how you see the world and good on you, but this is a kung fu forum, so bad on you too.:D

lkfmdc
03-02-2009, 08:55 PM
what's funny is he doesn't even see the irony

No thanks as your picture spoke a thousand words

so, he claims to know everything about me based upon a picture :rolleyes:

yet when asked to post HIS OWN PICTURE

LOL!

Yes you are such a kung fu expert that from looking at my picture you are going to see how good I am.

he failed even troll 101

Hardwork108
03-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Game is over, I won, "hardwork" isn't a very smart troll because he logged on here with his OTHER ACCOUNT and didn't pay attention to what he was doing....

IE we caught you, the game is over, now run along before we out you.....
Desperation, desperation...lol.

South America indeed! :rolleyes:

Yes it is and it is Colombia or as you put it in a previous post, Columbia. I believe that your Spanish is a lot worse than my English.....lol,lol,lol.

You can't make a single post without at least one LIE thrown in, can you? Lol.

lkfmdc
03-02-2009, 09:02 PM
you always try and play it off, but we caught you this time

you didn't think we'd notice you logging on with your OTHER ACCOUNT TODAY :rolleyes:

the easy answers are, we know where you are now, we know who you are now and we've forwarded it all.....

lkfmdc
03-02-2009, 09:09 PM
LMFAO.... same tactic

when caught in his lies, he stays silent for a while and then comes back with a barrage of denials, accusations and false indignation

You've been caught red handed this time, don't even try

Kansuke
03-02-2009, 09:14 PM
English is not my first language.

What is your first language?

bawang
03-02-2009, 09:15 PM
yo mister dave , u need to just let it slide, maybe ur sensitive about this topic maybe he hit a nerve but who cares just let it go man
if u dont fan the fire he wuol djust make some generic comments once in a while stop flooding internet online man cmon

if u dont let it go ill illegally download your dvd :eek:

lkfmdc
03-02-2009, 09:24 PM
What is your first language?

he speaks fluent idiot

lkfmdc
03-02-2009, 09:25 PM
yo mister dave , u need to just let it slide, maybe ur sensitive about this topic maybe he hit a nerve but who cares just let it go man
if u dont fan the fire he wuol djust make some generic comments once in a while stop flooding internet online man cmon

he's going to be gone very soon, since his game is up.....

PS: i wouldn't casually talk about DVD piracy, you'll get banned. They may not ban trolls, but for that you'll be gone in an instant

bawang
03-02-2009, 09:30 PM
but but but im making winky joking face :eek:
dont ban me plz NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lucas
03-02-2009, 09:30 PM
he does have the winky joky face...

lkfmdc
03-02-2009, 09:36 PM
he does have the winky joky face...

in person? :eek:

;)

PS: I'm not the least upset, happy maybe, the troll has undone himself :D

Eddie
03-03-2009, 03:19 AM
the suspense is killing me. this was like one of those looooong days of our lives episodes where you are just waiting for them to reveal the secret.

Give us some more info. Who is he?

uki
03-03-2009, 05:59 AM
Give us some more info. Who is he?wouldn't it be funny if it actually turned out to be lkfmdc?? :D

*munches some spelt and apple bread*

Exadon
03-03-2009, 06:32 AM
wouldn't it be funny if it actually turned out to be lkfmdc?? :D

Somehow I doubt that.

MasterKiller
03-03-2009, 07:48 AM
What are your qualifications for that statement? A) I've seen it. B) I've seen more than a few kung fu DVDs, and most of them have ridiculous, unpractical applications.

Lama Pai Sifu
03-03-2009, 08:22 AM
I must have missed something....who is he??

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2009, 08:45 AM
just one of the best troll's ever. did i say best? i meant worst.

probably some Chinese guy who sees how well Ross is doing. and god knows that white people cant be good at kung fu or successful, like Ross. and god knows that a real Chinese master wouldn't give a white man of all people his style secrets.

god forbid a white man makes a DVD about Chinese martial arts and it sells well cause it is good. god forbid a white man coaches San chou and has champions and they do well.

sense my sarcasm. that is what i think hardworks problem is. David Ross is white and he does good with his san chou and school and DVDS.

sanjuro_ronin
03-03-2009, 08:49 AM

probably some Chinese guy who sees how well Ross is doing. and god knows that white people cant be good at kung fu or successful, like Ross. and god knows that a real Chinese master wouldn't give a white man of all people his style secrets.

god forbid a white man makes a DVD about Chinese martial arts and it sells well cause it is good. god forbid a white man coaches San chou and has champions and they do well.

sense my sarcasm. that is what i think hardworks problem is. David Ross is white and he does good with his san chou and school and DVDS.
Ross is white ???

Does his mom know ????

MasterKiller
03-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Ross is white ???

Does his mom know ????

Compared to MK's glistening ivory skin, Ross is beige, at best.

sanjuro_ronin
03-03-2009, 08:54 AM

Ivory Skin?
More like a Zombie-iske gray.

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 09:10 AM

Ross isn't white, he is pigment challenged

"hardwork108" isn't Chinese, but he has his nose so far up a Chinese person's butt he hasn't seen daylight in months

But the stuff about my success irritating him in every part of his body is DEAD ON TARGET

Taryn P.
03-03-2009, 10:06 AM

Hee hee.... Chazmek once told me that his legs are so white they can be used to signal airplanes..... :D

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Ross isn't white, he is pigment challenged

"hardwork108" isn't Chinese, but he has his nose so far up a Chinese person's butt he hasn't seen daylight in months

But the stuff about my success irritating him in every part of his body is DEAD ON TARGET

haha so he is playing the old "sifu said this so it must be true and no other way! i spend more time lerning chinese names then i do the actual techniques"

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Funny how I haven't even said who he is and yet he is already denying it! ;)

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 11:18 AM
nice post!!! have you ever browsed his links? hilarious...

*makes the fist pose*

It is difficult to browse his links and keep my lunch inside at the same time.:eek:

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 11:29 AM
what's funny is he doesn't even see the irony

so, he claims to know everything about me based upon a picture :rolleyes:

That is because unlike Golden Arhat I practice kung fu. I know that this is hard to believe because after all we are posting in a Kung fu Forum and everybody knows that most people posting here are MMA-ists, but it is true. I practice kung fu!:cool:

yet when asked to post HIS OWN PICTURE
Well because you wouldn't know real kung fu if it fell on your thick skull then just like Golden Arhat you would not be qualified to judge.

Furthermore, considering your dishonest and slanderous actions towards my forum character there is no way in hell that I am giving out personal details to you.

he failed even troll 101

That is because unlike you I am not a troll. What are you going to do now, wave your troll 101 diploma all over the place together with your Glorified Kickboxing "degree"? lol,lol,lol.

SimonM
03-03-2009, 11:33 AM
At least Dave HAS a degree.
As do I.
And several of the "knuckleheads" you like to insult.

How are your academic credentials?

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 11:34 AM
you always try and play it off, but we caught you this time

you didn't think we'd notice you logging on with your OTHER ACCOUNT TODAY :rolleyes:

You keep lying...lol,lol.

Answer these two questions?

Who is "we"?

What is the name of my supposed "other account"?

the easy answers are, we know where you are now, we know who you are now and we've forwarded it all.....

"We" know? Then tell everyone who I am...lol,lol,lol.

I can just imagine you when you were a snotty fat kid getting your butt kicked because you couldn't open your mouth without lying...lo,lol,lol.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 11:39 AM

He should take your advice. He has been flooding this forum with made up stories about me in an attempt to character assassinate me.

Don't risk it. Why should you risk legal action for a kickboxing DVD. Just buy it and make Dave a happy man, after all that is why he is here, to sell his "kung fu":rolleyes: Kickboxing school and DVDs.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 11:43 AM
the suspense is killing me. this was like one of those looooong days of our lives episodes where you are just waiting for them to reveal the secret.

Give us some more info. Who is he?

lkfmdc knows as much about me as he does about authentic kung fu training, meaning that he knows ziltch!

Don't fall for his cr@p. He is of the opinion that the bigger the lie the more people will believe it, specially when you keep repeating it all the time.

Lkfmdc also WRONGLY believes that because this is the internet then there is nothing wron with lying and being dishonest.

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 11:44 AM
"hardwork" has been exposed, now he's nervously trying to deny it all :rolleyes:

like I said, be careful about any emails you open in the next 6 to 10 months

we've found you, we'll see you in cyberspace :D

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 11:45 AM
wouldn't it be funny if it actually turned out to be lkfmdc?? :D

If that were the case, then I would kill myself instantly!:eek:

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 11:47 AM
lkfmdc knows as much about me as he does about authentic kung fu training

oh the irony :D

harwork's new screen name should be "nervous twitch" :D

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 11:47 AM
A) I've seen it. B) I've seen more than a few kung fu DVDs, and most of them have ridiculous, unpractical applications.

So your qualifications are the obvious "I have seen it" and I collect "kung fu DVDs". That is fine then Mr "Grand Master" sorry I asked,lol,lol.

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 11:49 AM
unlike you, Masterkiller isn't a self proclaimed expert with only two years of training :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 11:49 AM
I must have missed something....who is he??

That is a good question which your "honest" kwoon friend says he can answer. Lets wait for him to reveal the "facts"....lol,lol.

It is amazing how an idiot like lkfmdc has a lot of people here eating out of his hand...lol,lol.

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2009, 11:51 AM
hardwork i am going to reply serious to you.

you just have to deal with it. and by it I mean " a lot of guys on this board cross train. a lot of the guys train mma because they get the training that the kung fu in their area lacked."

i only train kung fu too, no bjj for me, but doesnt mean't i go around disrepecting people who cross train? does it make me mad that these people belittle kung fu cause they had some bad experiences? yes, but it doesnt make sense to go argue on the internet because sometimes seeing and experiencing is easier then argueing on the itnernet.

and as for Sifu Ross, he has shown more then a number of times he knows what he is talking about. just because the guys on mma.tv have fun with him (heard this straight from the owners mouth, not in a bad way) doesn't mean he doesnt emphasize the spirit of chinese martial arts. and sometimes the spirit of what you do is more important then the technique. because there is a lack of spirit in most chinese martial art schools.

alright enough of me being serious.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 11:51 AM
oh the irony :D

harwork's new screen name should be "nervous twitch" :D

I believe that you have claimed to know who I am and hence it would be relevant for you to reveal my name to the forum or reveal that you are just a lying troll here to sell your "kung fu" tagged kickboxing school!

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Ross is white ???

Does his mom know ????

His real dad knows for sure!:D

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 11:56 AM
At least Dave HAS a degree.
As do I.
And several of the "knuckleheads" you like to insult.

I was talking about his kung fu credentials. Christ you can't even ask about kung fu credentials in a kung fu forum.

How are your academic credentials?

They are fine. Thanks for asking.:rolleyes:

Did you want as YouTube video of my Business Admin Degree? Lol,Lol

Exadon
03-03-2009, 11:57 AM
I agree with Shaolinlueb. Let it go. Many people cross train. If you Enjoy Authentic Gong fu, then enjoy it :)

Like Shaolinlueb , I only train in Gong-fu and it is all I want to train in (at this time).

If that is all you wish to train in, then do just that. Who cares what others say on an internet forum

sanjuro_ronin
03-03-2009, 12:03 PM
I agree with Shaolinlueb. Let it go. Many people cross train. If you Enjoy Authentic Gong fu, then enjoy it :)

Like Shaolinlueb , I only train in Gong-fu and it is all I want to train in (at this time).

If that is all you wish to train in, then do just that. Who cares what others say on an internet forum

Has there ever been a TCMA master that DIDN'T cross train?

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 12:07 PM
LMFAO @ "hardwork"

do you see him losing his mind, furiously banging on his keyboard :D

he knows I have the goods on him, if he really didn't think so he'd just ignore me, not carry on for hours in 12 different threads :D

along the way, he's proven to the entire board what an idiot he is

it's going to be sweet when we out him here

Exadon
03-03-2009, 12:11 PM

not that I know of, but I don't know a lot as of yet ^__^

Lama Pai Sifu
03-03-2009, 12:12 PM
I stand next to David Ross when I want to appear 'more tan.'

David Ross stands next to me when he wants appear 'less folically challeneged.'

:D:D:D

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 12:13 PM
it's part of my "authentic kung fu"

you've heard of "golden bell cover"

I have "really shinny bell cover", I reflect light, you can't see, I kill you :mad:

sanjuro_ronin
03-03-2009, 12:14 PM
not that I know of, but I don't know a lot as of yet ^__^

Well put, LOL.
If you go back to the annals of TCMA you will find that the vast majority were cross trainers.
Fact is, when your life mattered, you would pick up would you could to save it, only when MA became about performance art did the cross training and cross fighting element get "left behind".
Sad thing is that there is nothing more traditional than cross training.

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 12:14 PM
I'm still not as white as master killer though :D

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 12:15 PM
If you go back to the annals of TCMA you will find that the vast majority were crotch trainers.

now post a relevant pic G'd darn it :D

Exadon
03-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Well put, LOL.
If you go back to the annals of TCMA you will find that the vast majority were cross trainers.
Fact is, when your life mattered, you would pick up would you could to save it,

That makes sense. If someone is kicking your ass in ground fighting...but you managed to live...I am sure you would practice more ground fighting soon after.

Drake
03-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Hardwork battling a cougar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

sanjuro_ronin
03-03-2009, 12:24 PM
now post a relevant pic G'd darn it :D

Fine, you whiney mofu:

Lucas
03-03-2009, 12:31 PM
i get to start my crosstraining today. and as a tcma guy, i couldnt be more excited.

sanjuro_ronin
03-03-2009, 12:33 PM
i get to start my crossdressing today. and as a tcma guy, i couldnt be more excited.

Why, that's, er..great, I guess...

BoulderDawg
03-03-2009, 12:34 PM

Personally I would not care if this guy is the best trainer/Master/whatever there has ever been, I simply would not buy his products or train with him. The pure hatred he has displayed towards another poster here delves into character and has to reflect in his training. I would want no part of that.

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Hardwork,

Being that you are accusing David of being a poser, why not step up and tell everyone who you are, what style of MA you have trained and who certified you to teach at the professional level.

Cowards hide.

Adults step up and make it know who they are.

Coward or adult. You tell much by your actions.

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 12:37 PM
The pure hatred he has displayed towards another poster here

here's a brush, get the sand out of your panties :D

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Being that you are accusing David of being a poser, why not step up and tell everyone who you are, what style of MA you have trained and who certified you to teach at the professional level..

very true, he has been dodging this question for many pages now. he wont post any videos or anything of himself performing.

sanjuro_ronin
03-03-2009, 12:57 PM

Kinky.....

1bad65
03-03-2009, 12:58 PM
very true, he has been dodging this question for many pages now. he wont post any videos or anything of himself performing.

I agree 100% with this post and with Dale's post as well.

MasterKiller
03-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Personally I would not care if this guy is the best trainer/Master/whatever there has ever been, I simply would not buy his products or train with him. The pure hatred he has displayed towards another poster here delves into character and has to reflect in his training. I would want no part of that.

I've met Ross and trained at his school. In person, he's pretty calm and jokes around a lot. Internet personalities are not a great judge of character. Hardwork came out of the gate swinging at Ross and pretty much degrading everyone's skills that disagreed with him. He deserves what he gets.

If you are searching for truth, you have to be willing to look in unpleasant and uncomfortable places.

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 01:03 PM
I've met Ross and trained at his school.

I greased him up, told him he had "purty lips" and beat him with a pointy stick....

Then I showed him glorified kickboxing and he's been a loyal zombie ever since!

Hardwork came out of the gate swinging at Ross and pretty much degrading everyone's skills that disagreed with him. He deserves what he gets.

bingo :D

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 01:10 PM

There is nothing wrong with David and his treatment of a troll.

You do not want to be treated like an adult, keep acting like Hardwork.

Treat others according to their own needs is one of the 4 virtues in my Baguazhang system.

Hardwork has been treated as he needs to be, until he mans up.

Way too many posers on the net, and there is nothing wrong with exposing them.

Too bad you cannot seem to grasp that.

Any defence of hardwork would point out some serious flaws in your ablility to think rationally.
Hardwork come on and begins a onslaught, never explaining anything like an adult would. Meaning identifying who he is and his background and how that factors into all the virtriole that he has been spouting.

HW is nothing more than a mouth boxer.

Paul, David and myself and others really do not like MouthBoxers.

uki
03-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Cowards hide.

Coward or adult. You tell much by your actions.you and your coward bull is effing lame man... LAME. :)

adults don't act like immature brats that think they can beat everyone up because they can break modified concrete slabs, stand 6'2", wear kilts, drink single malt mixed with ginseng, and weigh as much as an ox... perhaps it is you who should grow up. :D

SimonM
03-03-2009, 01:39 PM
I stand 6'2 and drink single malt.

It's called being a celt.

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2009, 01:42 PM
wear kilts

DON'T and i mean DON'T f**king go there man. you are stepping into a whole new world of pain! :eek::eek::eek::D;):p

uki
03-03-2009, 01:48 PM
I stand 6'2 and drink single malt.wow... me too. although i stopped drinking for health reasons... uki + scotch = mess.

DON'T and i mean DON'T f**king go there man. you are stepping into a whole new world of pain!pain... highly over-rated. :D

i have nothing against dale except his macho-tough guy attitude... reminds me of bullies in middle school. just walk around and pick on everyone else because they are smaller than themselves... and then he has the nerve to call people cowards... effing immature... he acts like a silly little spoiled brat. :rolleyes:

BoulderDawg
03-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Treat others according to their own needs is one of the 4 virtues in my Baguazhang system.

If your training teaches you to hate then it's not for me or mine.

Is there anyone else here who trains in that system who can back up the statement that your belief is that ridicule and hate is a viture?

I see self respect as a viture. If someone is unfairly criticizing me I'll just ignore it or try to explain my position. My goal would not be to destroy someone else.

Eash to his own I guess. I just hope your students are aware of your principles.

Lucas
03-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Why, that's, er..great, I guess...

lol, sometimes i hate you, but then you go and post a picture and i remember why we all love you so much around here.

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 01:56 PM

he's sobbing loudly as he types this :D

uki
03-03-2009, 01:58 PM

Is there anyone else here who trains in that system who can back up the statement that your belief is that ridicule and hate is a viture?

I see self respect as a viture. If someone is unfairly criticizing me I'll just ignore it or try to explain my position. My goal would not be to destroy someone else.

Eash to his own I guess. I just hope your students are aware of your principles.maybe dale was that pudgy little fat kid in school that got picked on -that would explain his mentality now wouldn't it? i mean you can't really blame him... group hug everyone. :p

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 01:59 PM
you and your coward bull is effing lame man... LAME. :)

adults don't act like immature brats that think they can beat everyone up because they can break modified concrete slabs, stand 6'2", wear kilts, drink single malt mixed with ginseng, and weigh as much as an ox... perhaps it is you who should grow up. :D

birds of a feather flock together.

****, more cowards are showing up as we speak

uki
03-03-2009, 02:01 PM
birds of a feather flock together.not hawks, falcons, and eagles you numbnut. :)

****, more cowards are showing up as we speakpotty mouth...

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 02:03 PM

Eash to his own I guess. I just hope your students are aware of your principles.

Brother, or should I say sister. I do not know as you dont post any info on yourself other than your smug self righteous holier than though BS.

It is not hate.

The hate was started by the troll.

Are you just a troll lover or unlike the troll would you like to come out and introduce us all to youself.

I teach my students to stand up for themselves.

No student of mine would ever get away with what you and hardwork do on this forum.

Cowards seem to want to flock together.

and by that last remark I mean you and the troll you are defending.

BoulderDawg
03-03-2009, 02:05 PM
No student of mine would ever get away with what you and hardwork do on this forum.

You would just beat the living hell out of any student that even tried right?

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 02:06 PM
BoulderDawg (http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/cry-baby-girl-face.jpg)

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 02:10 PM
You would just beat the living hell out of any student that even tried right?

BD,

You are ill informed as to who I am and what I teach.

anyone like you or HW would be excommunicated from my school for being a spineless coward.

I have no problem with students who stand up and id themselves.

I cannot stomach mouthboxing cowards who hide. Im a martial arts teacher and I do not play at it.

It seems you do nothing but play at it and it shows.

grow up, and stand up, and maybe you will understand. I wish you luck with that truly.

1bad65
03-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Although I agree with Dale about HW, Dale does have a history of throwing his weight around and acting like a knucklehead with a chip on his shoulder.

SimonM
03-03-2009, 02:23 PM
birds of a feather flock together.

****, more cowards are showing up as we speak

Be fair Dale.

Uki's not a coward.

He's a very very clever troll who has a character he has created and played with decent consistency for months.

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Although I agree with Dale about HW, Dale does have a history of throwing his weight around and acting like a knucklehead with a chip on his shoulder.

You might call it that.

I call is stepping up, and showing people that my door is always open.

too many posers out there who claim much and do very little.

Again, only mouthboxers seem to have issue with standing up and making know who you are and what you do.

I called it cowardice. As that is what it is.

I do not understand why anyone would say things yet not back them up.

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Be fair Dale.

Uki's not a coward.

He's a very very clever troll who has a character he has created and played with decent consistency for months.

Clever, hardly.

lame, most definitely

uki
03-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Brother, or should I say sister.another immature sifu/master/teacher/student. :rolleyes:

I do not know as you dont post any info on yourself other than your smug self righteous holier than though BS.kind of an ironic statement, eh big guy?

It is not hate.love in disguise then?

The hate was started by the troll.yet you are not mature enough finish it without the hate...

Are you just a troll lover or unlike the troll would you like to come out and introduce us all to youself.and you are nothing but a egotistical... i dare say... knucklehead.

I teach my students to stand up for themselves.and i have taught myself to stand up to immature bullies such as yourself...

No student of mine would ever get away with what you and hardwork do on this forum.but it is okay for you to stoop down to the level of blantant name calling and derogatory comments?

Cowards seem to want to flock together.and bullies seem to run their mouths(fingers) about how they can crush every peon around them.

and by that last remark I mean you and the troll you are defending.please, don't forget to bad mouth me buddy... i like it when you act like an immature bully. :D

You would just beat the living hell out of any student that even tried right?hahahaha!!! i swear his metality is a contagious disease in the martial arts community these days.

anyone like you or HW would be excommunicated from my school for being a spineless coward.you sound like a roman catholic inquistor here... and i wouldn't call us being spineless... perhaps you mean't that students who don't floss their teeth on your arse hairs would be thrown out of your school.

I have no problem with students who stand up and id themselves.i'd be one of your top students then... i am also a mason and would be happy to build you a flagstone training patio in return for some lessons.

I cannot stomach mouthboxing cowards who hide. now that is not being such a big tough guy... you really should learn to handle yourself better than taking offense to words on a computer screen... not very disciplined.

Im a martial arts teacher and I do not play at it.i am a martial artist and i don't play teacher.

It seems you do nothing but play at it and it shows.playing is fun, you should try it sometimes, otherwise i fear you might have an aneurysm or something.

grow up, and stand up, and maybe you will understand. I wish you luck with that truly.well spoken... you should be praising people who stand up to your attitude problem. :D

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 02:29 PM
Uki,

anytime you want to come visit while I teach at the Zhang San Feng festival and cross hands to learn, feel free.

you are nothing more than a mouthboxer.

all talk and no spine.

Lucas
03-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Alot of kids start martial arts because they are cowards.

im not here to argue one way or the other, because frankly, i dont give a d@mn about this petty internet war thing. im beyond that stuff.

But one would think that if a coward were to come to you for training, you would do your best by them to teach them how to own up and be a man. How to stand up for themselves, and be open and honest with their material.

Simply excommunicating someone from your school based on the grounds of cowardice, imo, is unfair.

Now sir i dont know you, and im not here to start any type of internet fight with you, nor to place any form of judgement. i am just hoping you can elaborate on this

1bad65
03-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Uki,

anytime you want to come visit while I teach at the Zhang San Feng festival and cross hands to learn, feel free.

you are nothing more than a mouthboxer.

all talk and no spine.

Way to prove his point. :rolleyes:

You use the JFS term 'mouthboxer' alot, and you seem to troll for fights alot on the Net. Do you have ANY video of you actually fighting any of these people?

uki
03-03-2009, 02:36 PM
anytime you want to come visit while I teach at the Zhang San Feng festival and cross hands to learn, feel free.to be fair... i would love too, but alas with the economy the way it is, i can barely support my family at the time, let alone dish out the funds to go and play with you... now if i were to get an invitation or a free pass, i'd be more than happy to cross hands and learn something from you. the notions of paying a ridiculous amount of money to gain a 3 day status quo is asinine to say the least... it's already disgusting that people pay to learn martial arts from so called profit masters... the ancients would be mortified to know what the arts have become... all about making a buck or two. i don't pay to be friends with people.

you are nothing more than a mouthboxer.personally i just think you throw the term mouth-boxer around because you lack the intellectual capability to respond with any wit.

all talk and no spine.speak for yourself... then again your posts are a testament to your true inner qualities and nature which can be seen by all who grace the forums... you might want to discipline yourself some more in the proper etiquette of communication as one day your reputation will be stained by your derogatory comments that are very un-masterful like... know what i mean big fella?

banditshaw
03-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Yeah and this whole Kilt thing....... how do we know what's true without video or photo proof? All we got is sanjuro's word.... is that good enough?:p

Meh.

1bad65
03-03-2009, 02:38 PM
personally i just think you throw the term mouth-boxer around because you lack the intellectual capability to respond with any wit.

We all remember the last guy to throw that term around. :D

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 02:40 PM
anyone found to be lying and claiming things that are untrue on a martial arts forum,and found out would be told to never come back to the school.

I do not believe in internet anonymity, like you couldnt tell this from how I react to trolls/mouthboxers/cowards on internet forums. I really do not understand why anyone would not be known for their skills and all the work that has gone into that.

My students would never have to hide as they really train hard, and should be proud of themselves and their skills. I think they are.

I am not talking about people who due to factors have issues and fear things and need help. They are not cowards, but are fearful.

Fearful people are not cowards.

KFM seems to collect a bunch of cowards who talk much and insult people left and right. They know who they are.

uki
03-03-2009, 02:41 PM
We all remember the last guy to throw that term around.i don't... who was that? what happened to him; dale beat him up for stealing his saying? :D

SimonM
03-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Yeah and this whole Kilt thing....... how do we know what's true without video or photo proof? All we got is sanjuro's word.... is that good enough?:p

Meh.

Actually I think there IS photographic evidence of Dale in a kilt... much though we may wish there were not.

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Way to prove his point. :rolleyes:

You use the JFS term 'mouthboxer' alot, and you seem to troll for fights alot on the Net. Do you have ANY video of you actually fighting any of these people?

how could i have video of cowards who never step up?

Again, my door is always open.

Lucas
03-03-2009, 02:44 PM
i don't... who was that? what happened to him; dale beat him up for stealing his saying? :D

the can of worms has been open....

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 02:45 PM

Meh.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x270/DaleDugas67/dale2.jpg

banditshaw
03-03-2009, 02:47 PM
This is KFM!! Gene Ching's great masquerade ball.
If one chooses not to divulge their identity so be it. It is ones choice if they want to be known or not. Some choose to be known for whatever motives they may have. I think it's harsh to call someone a coward if they wish not to divulge their names. It's only cowardly when they issue BS statements and challenges they wouldn't or couldn't back up, I agree with that.

It's a matter of choice.... I think most of us come here to unwind and BS anyway. Some take it more seriously than others.

BoulderDawg
03-03-2009, 02:49 PM

Again, my door is always open.

So that's the whole concept of "My door is always open".

I thought it might mean I'm always here to help. Apparently it means "If you want some of me I'm not hard to find"

1bad65
i don't... who was that? what happened to him; dale beat him up for stealing his saying? :D

A guy who acted much like Dale. He ended up getting beat up in a streefight by a guy 80 pounds smaller than him. :D

uki
anyone found to be lying and claiming things that are untrue on a martial arts forum,and found out would be told to never come back to the school.and what claims have i made that i am lying about on these forums?

I do not believe in internet anonymity, like you couldnt tell this from how I react to trolls/mouthboxers/cowards on internet forums.just because you don't believe in it, doesn't mean its a bad thing to do... so do you watch movies? actors assume different names and play other people... wouldn't that be hypocritical of you?

I really do not understand why anyone would not be known for their skills and all the work that has gone into that.i practice martial arts to better myself and to protect my family, i have no desire to flaunt my skills... it's nice to have some secrets you know, that way the enemy or your opponent doesn't not know all your weaknesses... wouldn't you agree?

My students would never have to hide as they really train hard, and should be proud of themselves and their skills. I think they are.doesn't mean they cannot hide their skills... naturally students are a reflection other their teachers, so its no wonder they are mostly like you.

I am not talking about people who due to factors have issues and fear things and need help. They are not cowards, but are fearful. fear is weakness in any shape or form, no matter how you want to beat it around the bush.

Fearful people are not cowards.you're right... they are just plain afraid.

KFM seems to collect a bunch of cowards who talk much and insult people left and right.are you sure you typed that right?

They know who they are.well we all have to agree here that we know exactly who you are... :p

banditshaw
03-03-2009, 02:51 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x270/DaleDugas67/dale2.jpg

Ok..... but where's ya sporran?

1bad65
03-03-2009, 02:52 PM

So the answer is no.

If you are so itching for a fight, go to someone else's school. Or fight MMA. MMA does have weight classes though, you'd have to fight a guy your size. ;)

uki
03-03-2009, 02:56 PM
If you are so itching for a fight, go to someone else's school. their door might not be open.

Or fight MMA. MMA does have weight classes though, you'd have to fight a guy your size.now why on earth would he go and do that? it is no fun when the odds are equaled out. :D

SimonM
03-03-2009, 02:57 PM

Speak for yourself buddy.

I just liked fighting and martial arts gave me a structured and socially acceptable atmosphere in which to do so.

all about making a buck or two.

It's always been about making a buck or two.

Maybe when I finish with the novel I'll go back to that article about banking and martial arts in ming / qing dynasty pingyao... actually I think you just gave me an angle to approach it from. :D

1bad65
03-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Here ya go Uki. And none of these are reposts. It's like a broken record. ;)

Especially with all the mouth boxing that goes on in these forums.

another full of crap mouth boxer.

No his mouth boxing skills outweigh his real fighting skills.

They are mouth boxing experts and when you post contact info to get together and see what they have, they fade away...

Way too many mouth boxers out there.

Another mouth boxer bites the dust.

O,As with many people, their mouth boxing skills have been overtrained to a point that their physical skills cannot catch up...

Wow, all you mouth boxers seem to be uniting under one umbrella organization: The I Do Not Want To Fight But I Have Great Skills To Challenge You With organization.

I am quessing you have nothing, hence all the mouth boxing from you.

nothing but a mouthboxer and a coward.

He is nothing but a mouthboxer.

I have no need to call you a mouth boxer, you are doing just fine in having the moniker placed right next to your screen name here.

mouth boxer.

Lucas
03-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Speak for yourself buddy.

I dont remember saying thats why I started martial arts. Nor do I see how you made that assumption. I actually began my training at 20. Not because of cowardice, but because I wanted to, and have an apptitude for the MA. I wanted to maintain a good physical activity, since i gave up skateboarding, in addition ive been in a number of fights over the years, and had always wanted to train for that. Its hard to be a coward when you fly off 10foot drops onto concrete, wiping out half the time, for fun.

Also, are you in fact saying a lot of KIDS, i did say kids if you read again, dont start MA because of being bullied and due to fear? because if you are, you would be wrong. Ive helped a few of these kids in the past.

SimonM
03-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Lucas...

Chill. It's just the internet. ;)

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Hardwork,

Being that you are accusing David of being a poser,
I have accused your friend David of being a glorified kickboxer. That means what he teaches is not kung fu. Wether he is a poser or not is irrelevant. Maybe he can fight for real or he can't but then that is not my issue.

why not step up and tell everyone who you are,
Giving my name out on the internet is not going to tell you much about my kung fu knowledge. Reading my posts on kung fu discussions will!

There are some who put their names out here because they like the personal attention specially when they post YouTube clips of themselves breaking pieces of wood or sparring.

I understand that others put out their names and etc. because they are here to sell one thing or another. Those of you who sell fake kung fu and glorified kickboxing, then SHAME ON YOU!

Others who are real kung fu sifus and are promoting their schools against the unslaught of MMA and Mac Kung fu schools, then good luck and we need more people like you in the MA world.

what style of MA you have trained and

Most people here know the main style that I have trained. All they have to do is ask or do the unthinkable and click on my profile.

who certified you to teach at the professional level.
Who said I teach? I am a student of traditional kung fu.

Cowards hide.
That reminds me, was CTS your teacher?

AND you claimed in another thread - when you came out in defense of lkfmdc - that I had lied about my background. Can you be kind enough to provide links to where I lied and what I lied about? Thanks in advance!

Coward or adult. You tell much by your actions.

Exactly!

Now be kind enough to give details of your accusations.

Lucas
03-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Lucas...

Chill. It's just the internet. ;)

wanna fight about it :mad:

:D:p

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 03:21 PM
LMFAO @ the desperation

ah, yes, everyone who identifies you as what you are, a complete troll, MUST be a student of CTS, why yes :rolleyes:

(/sarcasm)

SimonM
03-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Hardwork108 is a troll.

There I must have now been taught by CTS even though I never met the man.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 03:25 PM
I stand next to David Ross when I want to appear 'more tan.'

David Ross stands next to me when he wants appear 'less folically challeneged.'

:D:D:D

You would stand next to him when he has been an immoral slanderous liar throughout a dozen threads?

What we need is for you two Lama brothers to hold hands.:rolleyes:

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 03:29 PM

The key word here is "master" and not a Jack of all Trades KNUCKLEHEAD!

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 03:32 PM

I think that lkfmdc believes everyone to be blind to his immoral behavior. Thanks for seeing things the way they are.:)

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 03:34 PM

There, a typical knucklehead answer to a serious comment. The sad part is that many of your forum friends ignore all your immoral behavior...:rolleyes:

SimonM
03-03-2009, 03:36 PM
But only if they specialize in what you consider worthy of "mastery" right? I mean... blades and wrestling... must be a "knucklehead" who will fall before the power of...

CHI SAU

bawang
03-03-2009, 03:37 PM
I am sun de
i dont need to know yoo
you all need to know me!!!!!!!!!!
In china they call me terrror from jiangsu!!!! dezi the rapist!!!!
i hase now escape to guelph ontario!!!!
I take on all challengers send me a tell
if i win i borrow your wife
if you win i borrow your wife
I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE BEAR

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 03:39 PM
This not theater, it is a discussion forum. I can read somebody's comment on lets say IP training and know where they are coming from without needing to see them doing it on YouTube.

Besides, most people posting here are MMA-ists or Mac Kung fu practioners. I couldn't care less if they were impressed or not, with my skills. Specially if they were qualified in the first place then they would have seen my understanding of kung fu from my posts without the need for cinematographics.:rolleyes:

Reverend Tap
That is because unlike Golden Arhat I practice kung fu. I know that this is hard to believe because after all we are posting in a Kung fu Forum and everybody knows that most people posting here are MMA-ists, but it is true. I practice kung fu!:cool:

Well because you wouldn't know real kung fu if it fell on your thick skull then just like Golden Arhat you would not be qualified to judge.

Furthermore, considering your dishonest and slanderous actions towards my forum character there is no way in hell that I am giving out personal details to you.

Oh for the love of...

Ok.

I also practice TCMA. I also have no particular interest in training in other forms of MA at the moment. I also get irritated by people all over the internet running at the mouth about MMA being the "ultimate style" of MA.

However.

Unlike yourself, I find I have no difficulty getting along with the MMA-ists and other assorted folks on these forums. And unlike yourself, I have no difficulty and fear no repercussion from doing this:

My name is Ryan Voss. I train under Sifu Mark Dill (GM Daniel K Pai -> Sifu Galiano -> Sifu Dill) at the Fort Collins, CO Pai Lum White Dragon school, where I have been for about two years now and just attained 7th Lower rank (starting at 10th). Prior to that I studied for four years at a college Wing Chun club taught by Sifu Wade Holmgren in Northfield, MN. That's my MA resume in full. There are to my knowledge no videos of me and I don't have a camcorder, but here's (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/daajenai/revtap-horse.jpg) a photo of me taken not ten minutes ago.

Now, why is it that you can't just as easily do that? Having watched this whole debacle since your return, the answer looks pretty simple from where I'm standing: you spend inordinate amounts of time running around insulting and attacking people, generally relating to their MA, as well as making claims about "genuine" MA, thus indicating that you know the "real" stuff while simultaneously alienating people to the extent that you can't provide any kind of evidence for your claims without exposing yourself to repercussions. However the fight originally started, since you came back to the forum you've been nothing but attack-attack-attack, thus bringing ever more upon yourself.

Of course, lkfmdc et al aren't exactly blameless in perpetuating the drama either, this thread being a prime example, but I'm generally less harshly critical of people acting childish when they've been provoked over and over.

Chazmek
Regarding "cross training vs. traditional":
Where is the line?
Wasn't Hung Gar started as a mix of Tiger and Crane?
Isn't Wing Chun based on techniques from Crane and Snake?

Two of the most famous and proven styles of "Traditional Chinese Martial Arts" resulted from someone cross training and blending the styles.

Is it a matter of time?
Is a style that was created after a certain date considered modern or mixed martial arts?
Is a style that was created before a certain date considered traditional?

I'm not sure I understand your terminology.

Chazmek
03-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Hee hee.... Chazmek once told me that his legs are so white they can be used to signal airplanes..... :D

Hey, there's a reason I never wear shorts to class, even in summer.

Hm....but blinding my opponent with my inhumanly pale skin...now there's a thought.... lol!

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Reverend Tap is added to the list of CTS students :D

Oh for the love of...

Ok.

I also practice TCMA. I also have no particular interest in training in other forms of MA at the moment. I also get irritated by people all over the internet running at the mouth about MMA being the "ultimate style" of MA.

However.

Unlike yourself, I find I have no difficulty getting along with the MMA-ists and other assorted folks on these forums. And unlike yourself, I have no difficulty and fear no repercussion from doing this:

My name is Ryan Voss. I train under Sifu Mark Dill (GM Daniel K Pai -> Sifu Galiano -> Sifu Dill) at the Fort Collins, CO Pai Lum White Dragon school, where I have been for about two years now and just attained 7th Lower rank (starting at 10th). Prior to that I studied for four years at a college Wing Chun club taught by Sifu Wade Holmgren in Northfield, MN. That's my MA resume in full. There are to my knowledge no videos of me and I don't have a camcorder, but here's (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/daajenai/revtap-horse.jpg) a photo of me taken not ten minutes ago.

Now, why is it that you can't just as easily do that? Having watched this whole debacle since your return, the answer looks pretty simple from where I'm standing: you spend inordinate amounts of time running around insulting and attacking people, generally relating to their MA, as well as making claims about "genuine" MA, thus indicating that you know the "real" stuff while simultaneously alienating people to the extent that you can't provide any kind of evidence for your claims without exposing yourself to repercussions. However the fight originally started, since you came back to the forum you've been nothing but attack-attack-attack, thus bringing ever more upon yourself.

Of course, lkfmdc et al aren't exactly blameless in perpetuating the drama either, this thread being a prime example, but I'm generally less harshly critical of people acting childish when they've been provoked over and over.

SimonM
03-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Here... I'll put up and shut up since Reverend Tap has done so. Perhaps if enough of us do so HW108 will.

My name is Simon McNeil. I live in London, Ontario and am a convivial host. If you want to visit for beer and / or fighting PM me and I'll be happy to arrange to meet you. I have trained (barring periods of financial impediment) with Master Paul Chau at Northern Black Dragon Martial Arts since approximately 1997. I primarily study Hung Gar, Hei Long (a northern longfist style passed through my sifu's family) and Jiu Jutsu. While I was in China I studied Xingyiquan with a sifu whose name I don't recall.

I am a TCMAist who is strongly in favor of realistic training technique and who enjoys submission wrestling over other forms of sportive combat. That being said I like just about every form of sportive combat including the ones that I have got rocked in (I lost a tooth in my only semi-pro boxing match despite wearing a mouth guard).

I am overweight and LOVE people who think overweight people can't fight...

One last thing: I disagree with David Ross about almost everything except fighting and I still like him more than Hardwork 108.

Reverend Tap
03-03-2009, 03:49 PM

Who exactly is CTS again? I seem to have missed that.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 03:51 PM
I've met Ross and trained at his school. In person, he's pretty calm and jokes around a lot.
Yes, making money seems to calm him down a lot.Lol.

Internet personalities are not a great judge of character.

They are a judge of character when the character is as extereme as lkfmdc. He can't make a post without filling it with hateful lies!

Hardwork came out of the gate swinging at Ross
That is an untrue statement. In my first ever interaction with Ross (lkfmdc), he was the one who came out "swinging". He came out with some posts of mine that he had doctored into making anti semetic statements.

Remember that I had not had any interaction with him before. I did not know who he was or why he was doing what he was doing.

Then I realised that my postion regarding authentic kung fu training and the fact that I was stating that mixing little bits of kung fu with a lot of other stuff amounts to glorified kickboxing was not going down with Ross's marketing of his "kung fu":rolleyes: kickboxing school.

and pretty much degrading everyone's skills that disagreed with him.
If you referring to me degrading their fighting skill, then that is an false statement as I have no knowledge of their fighting skills. I suppose that some are good and others are bad. What I take exception to is when these Jack of All Trades make uneducated criticisms of traditional kung fu training when their own experience has many times amounted to nothing but a "flirt"!

He deserves what he gets.
And so do MMA (not all) idiots who disrespect kung fu in a kung fu forum.

If you are searching for truth, you have to be willing to look in unpleasant and uncomfortable places.

Did you get that form Ross's kickboxing DVD?

Lucas
03-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Who exactly is CTS again? I seem to have missed that.

that would have been daves cma teacher. various threads over the years with tons of great info. do a search on chan tai san

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 03:53 PM

Talk about good MA marketing. A dead master accepting new students. Now I have seen everything.

You know Dave, you should make DVD on how to make money from "kung fu":rolleyes: through the internet.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Oh for the love of...

Ok.

However.

Check out all the current threads and see who it is that started the provokation.

bawang
03-03-2009, 03:57 PM
whats wrong with doing mma and sanda and selling dvds anyways
i wish i could sell out then i would get all the sexy white ladies

have you sworn blood oath to overthrown the blackhand government? are you devoted to restoring teh ming dynasty? are you preparing to fight in mma to restore the honor of kung fu?
are you out robbing and giving the money to the poor? sha fu ji ping? "killing the rich and helping the poor" ? the code of the xia/hap?
are you the next wu lin legend with skills one out of ten thousand can compare?

no? then stop talking about all those traditional bullsh1t

Lucas
03-03-2009, 03:57 PM
honestly, imho, cma doesnt need a savior or a champion.

its not going anywhere, and if you got the goods you do, if you dont you dont.

why argue about it? really, like....why do you care SOOO much? i just want to understand.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 04:26 PM
There is nothing wrong with David and his treatment of a troll.

He can drag my sifu's name all over this forum and make false claims; He can doctor my quotes to make me look like a racist and an anti semetic nazi; He can make other fraudulent statements about me being a "exposed" as a fraud, and etc. [Often with Sanjuro Ronin right there behind him].

But then you dare to call me a fraud!

Did you train under David (lkfmdc)'s sifu, CTS?

You do not want to be treated like an adult, keep acting like Hardwork.
Does being treated like an adult require you to commence hate campaigns where you make fraudulent statements regarding other posters by actually changing their posts? Or lying about them in a slanderous manner, to discredit what they say?

I am just trying to establish what it is that lkfmdc had to do to be treated like an adult by the likes of you!

Do the other three vitues include the protection of morally inept individuals such as Dave Ross?

Hardwork has been treated as he needs to be, until he mans up.
So if I tell you that my name is John Smith, then suddenly you will see my kung fu skills..? LOl,lol,lol.

You are trying very hard to find cracks in my armor and to discredit me as well. What are you afraid of?

By the way, was CTS your teacher as well?

Way too many posers on the net, and there is nothing wrong with exposing them.

I am not a poser. You are the one who has his name and website and school plastered all over the place and you dare call me a poser!

I am a student of authentic kung fu. If you think saying that is posing then I would hazzard a guess that you are insecure about the authenticity of what you do!

Too bad you cannot seem to grasp that.
Don't worry as by the time I am finished, he will have a fair idea who you really are and your motives for protecting a slime bag like lkfmdc!

Any defence of hardwork would point out some serious flaws in your ablility to think rationally.

What "ability to think rationally" would that be?

The ability to recognize lkfmdc's hate campaign and LIES based on feelings of insecurity that he may have regarding his Glorified Kickboxing Business Plan?

Or perhaps the ability to think rationally regarding your insistent defense and justification of lkfmdc's continued immoral behavior?

Hardwork come on and begins a onslaught, never explaining anything like an adult would.
You are lying as well. You have never ever discussed kung fu with me. So stop it with the lies!

Meaning identifying who he is

You are being silly now, you little man. So if I said that I am George Smith, would that have been a kung fu qualification in your mind? Are you sure that you are a sifu?

Christ!

What if I had posted a video of myself breaking a piece of wood, like so many "masters":rolleyes: here have done. Then you would have seen the wisdom behind my kung fu posts????

Boy, I can see that having actual kung fu discussions here in the forum is going to be a tall order...lol.

and his background and how that factors into all the virtriole that he has been spouting.
As for my background it is all in my profile or did you want me to make a YouTube documentary about my kung fu studies?:rolleyes:

That is because your first "meaningful" approach towards me was a mouthboxing one!

It seems that Paul, David and yourself have other things in common as well, including the ability to lie and make false insinuations about others who make you feel insecure about what you train as far as defining them as KUNG FU is concerned!

HW108

PS. Did you train under CTS?

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 04:29 PM
you and your coward bull is effing lame man... LAME. :)

I am working on him Uki.;)

And once Dale grows up I will try and find him an authentic kung fu school where he can start all over again. Hopefully, the next time he will learn the real stuff and will be able to keep a better MA company in internet forums.:D

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 04:33 PM
i have nothing against dale except his macho-tough guy attitude... reminds me of bullies in middle school. just walk around and pick on everyone else because they are smaller than themselves... and then he has the nerve to call people cowards... effing immature... he acts like a silly little spoiled brat. :rolleyes:

And what do all bullies in common? INSECURITY!;)

Dare I say that there is something missing from their "kung fu"?:D

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 04:36 PM

Good post. None of us are perfect here but some of these people claim the title of "sifu" as if they found it in their breakfast cerials.

I am not being ironinc nor sarcastic here but I am finding out about the sad state of kung fu the more I post here in this forum.:mad:

Lucas
03-03-2009, 04:42 PM
honestly, this forum has very little to do with the actual state of kungfu, in real life.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 04:42 PM

That could be because he is a knucklehead with a chip on his shoulder?

Look at his forum company! Look at his stand on morality (which is, "if you are a fellow knucklehead then good on you, lie and be insulting")!

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 04:44 PM
honestly, this forum has very little to do with the actual state of kungfu, in real life.

I agree with you there. However, there are people who are real kung fu sifus who post here. They don't post as much as I would like them to but whenever they do, it is fascinating to interact with them and learn from them. None of them sound like a baddy from a Karate Kid movie, either.

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 04:48 PM
And what do all bullies in common? INSECURITY!;)

Dare I say that there is something missing from their "kung fu"?:D

funny you hint at insecurity yet do not tell everyone who you are.

You claim skills yet have nothing to show them.

You avoid questions posed to you directly.

That is insecurity.

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 04:49 PM
That could be because he is a knucklehead with a chip on his shoulder?

Look at his forum company! Look at his stand on morality (which is, "if you are a fellow knucklehead then good on you, lie and be insulting")!

As you lie and insult.

sucks when you get treated as you treat others.

grow up.

Step up, and maybe people would treat you like a person and not this troll you are.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 04:52 PM
another immature sifu/master/teacher/student. :rolleyes:
kind of an ironic statement, eh big guy?
love in disguise then?
yet you are not mature enough finish it without the hate...
and you are nothing but a egotistical... i dare say... knucklehead.
and i have taught myself to stand up to immature bullies such as yourself...
but it is okay for you to stoop down to the level of blantant name calling and derogatory comments?
and bullies seem to run their mouths(fingers) about how they can crush every peon around them.
please, don't forget to bad mouth me buddy... i like it when you act like an immature bully. :D

hahahaha!!! i swear his metality is a contagious disease in the martial arts community these days.

you sound like a roman catholic inquistor here... and i wouldn't call us being spineless... perhaps you mean't that students who don't floss their teeth on your arse hairs would be thrown out of your school.
i'd be one of your top students then... i am also a mason and would be happy to build you a flagstone training patio in return for some lessons.
now that is not being such a big tough guy... you really should learn to handle yourself better than taking offense to words on a computer screen... not very disciplined.
i am a martial artist and i don't play teacher.
playing is fun, you should try it sometimes, otherwise i fear you might have an aneurysm or something.
well spoken... you should be praising people who stand up to your attitude problem. :D

After what you did to him in that post, I think Dale Dugas should go and meditate on his kung fu knowledge or even ask his ex sifu for his money back, not for least on not teaching him a bit of humility and morality.

Maybe you and I can find him a decent kung fu school, when he comes to his senses.;)

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Uki,

why not do some more drugs, and trick yourself into believing you have the intelligence that you really want to people to believe you do.

HW,

you claim to have authentic kung fu, but refuse all offers to act like an adult.

I wish the both of you good luck with your larping, lurking and whatever else it is you do.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 05:27 PM
funny you hint at insecurity yet do not tell everyone who you are.
I have no motive to tell people who I am, but you do because apparently you teach "kung fu" and you are here to market it. So does your friend Dave Ross.

Your other friend Paul, Sanjuro Ronin(who has and does throw out lies regarding my character) does not teach (Thank god!). He does however like to occassionally hear "bravo Paul" when he posts his "incredible" videos of breaking pieces of hightly trained wood as well as winning a few fights against a punch bag.

You claim skills yet have nothing to show them.
Where have I claimed "skills" and what was so unbelievable about my claim.
My main claim is that I train kung fu authentically and that anyone who doesn't or has not had access to proper kung fu training should be economical with their criticisms regarding the TCMAs.

Unfortunately my comments have touched nerves with some of the MMA-ists here and they have reacted. That is all that has happened here. Oh, except that a so called "kung fu sifu" such as yourself has joined in to support the knuckleheads and spout their lies as well!

You avoid questions posed to you directly.
Oh, that reminds me, were you or were you not a CTS student?

And regarding my real name, forget it! Giving my real name will not reflect my kung fu knowledge, but my POSTS WILL!

So perhaps you should read a few of my posts regarding the actual subject of kung fu. You might even learn a couple of things, who knows?

That is insecurity.

I not giving you my real name in an internet forum on the world wide web where I am not selling anything nor showing off, is insecurity?

Keep on clutching on straws Dale....lol.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 05:35 PM
As you lie

Please show us where I have lied? Go ahead, we are waiting!

and insult.

Sometimes I insult because I am insulted by you and your forum knucklehead friends.

Other times, the truth may heart your feelings and you and your kickboxer friends take it to be an insult. THINK ABOUT THAT STATEMENT CAREFULLY!

sucks when you get treated as you treat others.
And I am still waiting to see where I "treated others" with lies and uncalled for character assassination campaigns.

All I do is call it as I see it. If I see a supposed kung fu fighter doing kickboxing, then I say so!!!

grow up.

In the light of your "performance" in this discussion, your above comment is very funny...lol,lol.

Step up, and maybe people would treat you like a person and not this troll you are.
I am not a troll. Lkfmdc is a troll, Sanjuro does a bit of trolling as well and you have managed to enter here and make unfounded allegations and back your friends' lies. So that makes you a troll.

See the truth hurts!

By the way, did you train with CTS? Come on, be a man and "step up"....lol.

uki
03-03-2009, 05:38 PM
After what you did to him in that post, I think Dale Dugas should go and meditate on his kung fu knowledge or even ask his ex sifu for his money back, not for least on not teaching him a bit of humility and morality. yeah i think mr. painter would be banging his head on the computer keyboard if he saw his student behaving in such a childish manner.

Maybe you and I can find him a decent kung fu school, when he comes to his senses.he's in the best school there is, but he's not smart enough to figure it out yet.

Here ya go Uki. And none of these are reposts. It's like a broken record.you'd think he'd get a CD player or something. records are soooooooooo old. :D

Hey, there's a reason I never wear shorts to class, even in summer.i could be shooting from the hip here, but... this could be the reason you are so pale; sunlight is good for you... :)

why not do some more drugs, and trick yourself into believing you have the intelligence that you really want to people to believe you do.:rolleyes: hey what people see is what people get... all i see in you is an effing bully with the biggest word in your vocabulary being mouthboxer(which is really two words combined as one), i am sure you know and practice martial arts, but your lack of emotional discipline and maturity is mind-boggling to say the least... you'd think that someone who touts being being a teacher would show more respect to people in general... your posts are testament to your attitude problem. it's people like you that give the martial arts a bad name... it's not about being able to beat everyone up big guy. the only thing you can possibly say to me is go do more drugs, why?? because you are not able to justify yourself when i rip you a new arsehole online for everyone to see... so go ahead buddy, degrade me some more... it seems its the only thing i can see that you are good at so far... until i see otherwise, i'll treat you like the knucklehead you are and i don't like knuckleheads, i rate them right up their with the effing police. :)

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Uki,

I am martial artist and not a speech artists like you and HW.

All you guys do is talk.

That is pretty much it.

Martial artists put their money where their mouths are.

Can you two do that?

Its something to ponder.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Uki,

why not do some more drugs, and trick yourself into believing you have the intelligence that you really want to people to believe you do.

This is my honest opinion. That is Uki has more intelligence then you Sanjuro and lkfmdc put together and multiplied by a million.

I know that is not saying much but well it is the truth.

HW,you claim to have authentic kung fu,
Correction! I train authentic kung fu and hopefully one day I will really have it.

but refuse all offers to act like an adult.

What for you constitutes acting like an adult?

Challenging everyone on the internet to cross hands?
Lying?

Making statements that I can't prove, like you do?

Supporting VILE internet characters who lie and make up slanderous stories in order to character assassinate people who show them up to be the glorified kickboxers that they are (hello lkfmdc and Sanjuro ronin)?

There are people here that have seen through lkfmdc's lies, hence yours too!

I wish the both of you good luck with your larping, lurking and whatever else it is you do.

I wish you good luck with your "kung fu" training and your brewing business. Lol.

By the way, was CTS your teacher? For those who don't know, CTS was also lkfmdc's and taai gihk yahn's kung fu teacher, apparently.

HW108

PS. Your kung fu must be really good. Do you know how I know? Well it is because you post using your real name...lol,lol,lol:rolleyes:

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Uki,

I think Dale Dugas is asking for your money, but he has no kickboxing DVDs to give you in return:eek:.

Next thing we'll see is lkfmdc and Dale Dugas fighting over our money. LOL,lol,lol.

Boy, I love capitalism,.LOL, lol,lol.

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 05:54 PM
good luck in life gentlemen,

you are going to need it.

uki
03-03-2009, 05:59 PM
I am martial artist and not a speech artists like you and HW.well we all can see you lack talent in the communication department... besides, speech implies there is a sound to the words.

All you guys do is talk.you mean type.

That is pretty much it.and you are an effing bully... that is pretty much it.

Martial artists put their money where their mouths are.i am not claiming to be able to best anyone here in martial arts... i train to defend myself, not to attack people.

Can you two do that?can i defend myself and my family? you bet yer arse i can.

Its something to ponder.you miss the whole point don't you? i don't care how big you are or how long you train... martial arts is not about beating people up, its about self-defense... that's something you should ponder.

good luck in life gentlemen, you are going to need it.well good sir, i am a tiger and luck follows me like a lucky rabbit. :p

Chazmek
03-03-2009, 06:02 PM
To be fair, some people very well may train for the purpose of beating people up...
Not that I think this is a GOOD reason to train, but I wouldn't put it past some of the people I've met.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Uki,

I am martial artist and not a speech artists like you and HW.

All you guys do is talk.

I hate to break it to you knucklehead, but this is an internet forum where people "talk" about hopefully, kung fu. It is not a kickboxing ring. People are meant to discuss kung fu here.

That is pretty much it.

Except, did you train under CTS?

Martial artists put their money where their mouths are.

As opposed to putting our money in your pocket to learn your "kung fu"?

Can you two do that?

That is it. I am taking the next flight out of beautiful Colombia to come and fight you and then I will take the next flight back. That is because I have nothing better to do then touch hands with internet knuckleheads who should actually get a life.:rolleyes:

Its something to ponder.

You should ponder your immoral behavior here as well as the knucklehead company that you keep in this forum (if not in real life).

HW108

PS. Your new @ss hole suites you. Uki did a good job on you old boy.:D

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 06:05 PM
all you do is talk.

talk is cheap.

neither of you has a clue.

I pity both of you.

I will say prayers and lit joss.

golden arhat
03-03-2009, 06:06 PM

im not here to argue one way or the other, because frankly, i dont give a d@mn about this petty internet war thing. im beyond that stuff.

But one would think that if a coward were to come to you for training, you would do your best by them to teach them how to own up and be a man. How to stand up for themselves, and be open and honest with their material.

Simply excommunicating someone from your school based on the grounds of cowardice, imo, is unfair.

Now sir i dont know you, and im not here to start any type of internet fight with you, nor to place any form of judgement. i am just hoping you can elaborate on this
well said!

without my experiences and trainign at my current school i can honestly say i wouldnt be half the guy i am today, i was never a coward but i was definitely a stupid little boy until about 3 years ago.(i've been training longer but i started at my current gym around then)

uki
03-03-2009, 06:07 PM
PS. Your new @ss hole suites you. Uki did a good job on you old boy.he'll definitely poop better. :D

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 06:09 PM
To be fair, some people very well may train for the purpose of beating people up...
Not that I think this is a GOOD reason to train, but I wouldn't put it past some of the people I've met.

I believe that we should all train to defend ourselves and to make ourselves stronger and HEALTHIER. It is no good to be a superman in your 20s and 30s and then fall apart in your 50s.

TCMA training methodology, if followed correctly will improve health and give you abilities that you can use in later life. Hence the internal training and the general longer term approach to conditioning and tendons training.

So called kung fu sifus who are out to prove themselves and fight everyone are just knuckleheads (for the most part anyway).

golden arhat
03-03-2009, 06:10 PM
So that's the whole concept of "My door is always open".

I thought it might mean I'm always here to help. Apparently it means "If you want some of me I'm not hard to find"

i dont think the terms are mutually exclusive.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 06:13 PM
all you do is talk.

talk is cheap.

neither of you has a clue.

I pity both of you.

I will say prayers and lit joss.

Christ! This guy reminds me of the other "traditional kung fu doesn't work" knucklhead, Terrence Niehoff.

EEEEKKKKK, my skin is crawling.:eek:

By the way, did you train under CTS? If you did, then are you ashamed to say so?

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 06:14 PM
i dont think the terms are mutually exclusive.

From Dale Dugas's recent posting tone I know where to put my money.;)

uki
03-03-2009, 06:15 PM
all you do is talk.type.

talk is cheap.do you realize the price of internet connection these days?

neither of you has a clue.clues are for people who don't have it figured out yet... so i guess you're right... i haven't got a clue.

I pity both of you.so you do care about us then. :p

I will say prayers and lit joss.so what religion are you?

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 06:15 PM
HW,

I will say prayers to Kuan Yin for you as well Uki.

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā / Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha

This is the prayer for Green Tara.

It will help the two of you find the peace you seek.

golden arhat
03-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Where have I claimed "skills" and what was so unbelievable about my claim.
My main claim is that I train kung fu authentically and that anyone who doesn't or has not had access to proper kung fu training should be economical with their criticisms regarding the TCMAs.

heres where the problem lies

you havent established any credentials, so how can you comment on other peoples? how can you tell people what is real or what isnt real and have them believe you when no one knows anything about you or your martial experience

and if no one knows how much you know and can only see baseless statements from you about why people you disagree with have bad training based on nothing then how can you have anyone respect what you say?

what would be better would be you posting a video going through the right and wrong applications of tcma, showing your skill and hwy people should believe you.

you cant just go around and claim this and that to be authentic and not authentic with no proof, especcially hwen people here have practised what they practise for a very long time

so i'l ask again
what are your credentials? can we see some footage of you using your MA where do you train? whats your teachers name? whats your name?

Dale Dugas
03-03-2009, 06:37 PM
he will not answer those questions.

He has been asked by many.

He refuses.

I will say prayers to Kuan Yin and Green Tara for him and Uki for peace.

Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā / Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha

golden arhat
03-03-2009, 06:39 PM
namu amida butsu

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 07:30 PM
heres where the problem lies
That you don't actually practise kung fu?

you havent established any credentials, so how can you comment on other peoples?
Those who know kung fu will understand where I am coming from. Lets say that you don't agree with something I say based on what you do. Then you ask for my credentials. If I give them to you, would you automatically agree with what I said?

how can you tell people what is real or what isnt real
Let me give you an example. It does not take a kung fu grandmaster to say that people who fight hopping around like boxers or TKD guys are not doing kung fu.

If someone makes the above criticism of a given "kung fu" fighter, I will know where they are coming from.

Now also remember that I don't judge people's fighting prowess as I have no way of knowing but I have practiced enough and with good teachers to know what authentic kung fu is all about and what to look for.

and have them believe you when no one knows anything about you or your martial experience

The relevant part of my martial experience is in my profile.

and if no one knows how much you know and can only see baseless statements from you about why people you disagree with have bad training based on nothing

They see "baseless" statements regarding their "kung fu" approach because they themselves do not have a reference. Most of the people here are like you, they are MMA-ists and proud of it, I might add.

then how can you have anyone respect what you say?

How can I respect what they say (usually criticisms) about kung fu when some of them list a dozen MAs in their profile, one or two of which may be "kung fu". They are Jack of All Trades and MMA is what they do.

what would be better would be you posting a video going through the right and wrong applications of tcma, showing your skill and hwy people should believe you.

You know there are kung fu sifus and practitioners (real ones) here who interact with me. Why do you think that they don't ask for YouTube videos? I'll tell you why, it is because they read my posts and know what I am talking about when I talk about the internals, the importance of proper rooting, relaxation and etc.

As I said before, those who know will see the validity of my kung fu approach in my posts. Those who don't see this are mostly kickboxers, MMA-ists or Mac Kung fu-ists or even all of the above.

On the other hand I don't need to see somebody's YouTube clip to know that they don't know what they are talking about when it comes to kung fu. It is all in their posts! TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT!

you cant just go around and claim this and that to be authentic and not authentic with no proof, especcially hwen people here have practised what they practise for a very long time
The world and this forum is full of people who have practised what they have practiced for a long time. Pracitising kickboxing for a long time will not give you kung fu knowledge. It may make you a good fighter but my issue is not people's fighting ability.

I hope that you don't think me putting up videos is going to somehow enlighten this forums knuckleheads to what I do. I have seen perfectly good kung fu video clips taken apart by people here who would have problems spelling the word, kung fu let alone criticise it.

so i'l ask again
You are in no position to ask anything. If you read the above then you will understand what I am talking about.

what are your credentials?
My credentials are 8 years of authentic kung fu training, mainly Siu Lam Wing Chun.

can we see some footage of you using your MA
No kung fu footage of mine is going to make a difference. If you don't practice kung fu then my posts on kung fu will not make sense to you nor to the other MMAists who for some reason hang around in this KUNG FU forum.

where do you train?

Read the above!

whats your teachers name?
Believe me you wouldn't know him from Adam.

whats your name?

Believe me, you wouldn't know me from Adam.

It is ridiculous to think that if you had my name then suddenly your kung fu knowledge would increase enough to understand my kung fu posts.

I would like to repeat again, I am not here to sell anything unlike our friends lkfmdc and Dale Dugas. Nor am I here to show off and get attention for my bag hitting and board breaking skills like our friend Sanjuro.

There are others here too and some of them are even legit and I wish them good luck in the promotion of authentic kung fu training.

My relevant ID is in my profile and in my posts. Those who don't see the essence of my training approach in my writings, are perhaps not meant to see it!;)

IronWeasel
03-03-2009, 07:47 PM
I greased him up, told him he had "purty lips" and beat him with a pointy stick....

Then I showed him glorified kickboxing and he's been a loyal zombie ever since!

bingo :D

Oh...it sounds like you teach Wing Chun there too.:p

Didn't know.:cool:

IronWeasel
03-03-2009, 07:49 PM

Your message would carry more conviction if you delivered it in person.;)

MasterKiller
03-03-2009, 07:53 PM
so i'l ask again
what are your credentials? can we see some footage of you using your MA where do you train? whats your teachers name? whats your name?

HardWork's teacher is Andria Pivcevic, student of Leung kit Chow.

It's "Shaolin" Wing Chun.

http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/London/Navasartian_Centre/Siu_Lam(Shaolin)_Wing_Chun_Seminar/11229523/

As far as I can tell, he's been posting about Wing Chun since at least 2004, so the two-year stuff is probably incorrect.

Drake
03-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Maybe Dale is just sick of the banter?

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2009, 08:00 PM
I have accused your friend David of being a glorified kickboxer. That means what he teaches is not kung fu.

this is the best reply i have seen so far in this thread. this is what gets me about traditional martial arts guys.

kickboxing has punches and kicks. a variety of them. kung fu has punches and kicks, same variety.

you can argue that they are executed differently all day, i dont care. but in the end they all have the same effect when they hit.

kickboxing = part of kung fu.

kung fu = hard work. a master chef has good kung fu.

your categorying kung fu as wushu which means martial arts. please dont tell me wushu means ONLY that modern contemporary crap.

MasterKiller
03-03-2009, 08:03 PM
Kung Fu = Ti Da Shuai Na

MMA = Ti Da Shuai Na

I don't see the disconnect, unless you think antiquated training makes you somehow morally and intellectually superior.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 08:03 PM

Now you have done it MasterKiller, now suddenly every kung fu post that I make is going to make sense to the knuckleheads here just because they know my sifu's name.

As far as I can tell, he's been posting about Wing Chun since at least 2004, so the two-year stuff is probably incorrect.

Finally a fair amount of sense and honesty has been manifested from an MMA-ist.

Thank you.:)

BoulderDawg
03-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Your message would carry more conviction if you delivered it in person.;)

So would all of these messages here.

Anyway, there is some points to be made here. There is no reason for Hardwork not to reveal his training and skills. Leaving the kind of posts you leave, You have to qualify yourself if you want to have any credibility. That's just all there is to that. You can fancy it up with explanations as to why you won't talk about your training but that will never work.

Anyway, aisde from that, I'm just simply amazed these two, KLM-whatever and this Dale guy, would come on this board and say the things they do. Especially if they make they living teaching MA...It's called s'ing where you eat.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 08:13 PM
this is the best reply i have seen so far in this thread.

Thank you:D

kickboxing has punches and kicks. a variety of them. kung fu has punches and kicks, same variety.

Kung fu also has clawing techniques, numerous other open hand techniques, take downs, stand up grappling, ground fighting (in some styles).

Other training aspects that are not present in kickboxing include, Iron Palm/Fist/Jacket and internal training.

To address all of the above aspects one needs TIME and a GOOD sifu who knows. For example, you can learn all the clawing techniques in the book but how are you going to apply them if your claw does not penetrate paper?

To cause maximum damage with your punches you will need years of Iron Palm/Fist training. You would need to also harden your body against impacts and I am not talking about sit ups here. All of this will take time.

If you are only practising the kickboxing aspects then you are missing a lot of kung fu and you end up with, well, kickboxing!

your categorying kung fu as wushu which means martial arts. please dont tell me wushu means ONLY that modern contemporary crap.

Some Chinese still refer to kung fu as wu shu.

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2009, 08:14 PM

http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/London/Navasartian_Centre/Siu_Lam(Shaolin)_Wing_Chun_Seminar/11229523/

sifu Andria Pivcevic(Liang Shen Long),7th Grade Chief Instructor for South America and the closed door disciple of Grand Master Liang Jie Zhou

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 08:14 PM
According to students of Andria Pivocevic, "hardwork" studied LESS THAN TWO YEARS WITH THEM and then was asked to leave (or "got kicked out") for his ridiculous behavior... they called him a weirdo... who would have thunk it :rolleyes:

He studied two years, then was kicked out, so that's less than 2 years TRAINING.

but the best is the last few pages! So far, "hardwork" has Boulderdawg and Uki on his side

The rest of the forum hates him apparently :D

PS: the rest of the forum isn't CTS students. Being a CTS student isn't a requirement to seeing a troll and finding him annoying :D

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Thank you:D

welcome

If you are only practising the kickboxing aspects then you are missing a lot of kung fu and you end up with, well, kickboxing!

i agree fully. but doesnt mean what they are doing isnt kung fu. its just one aspect of kung fu they choose to train. i know some people that only do iron body stuff. you might have seen him on tv on gino martino.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fwlG45TMyU

Some Chinese still refer to kung fu as wu shu.

most chinese i met in china refer to it as wushu. even the old stuff. most chiense i have met on mainland too dont seperate it.

BoulderDawg
03-03-2009, 08:21 PM
but the best is the last few pages! So far, "hardwork" has Boulderdawg and Uki on his side

I don't chose sides. I just call things as I see them.

IronWeasel
03-03-2009, 08:24 PM
So would all of these messages here.

Leaving the kind of posts you leave, You have to qualify yourself if you want to have any credibility.

Did you mean ME or Hardwork?

Anyway, aisde from that, I'm just simply amazed these two, KLM-whatever and this Dale guy, would come on this board and say the things they do. Especially if they make they living teaching MA...It's called s'ing where you eat.

I must respectfully disagree.

I suppose it depends on your training goals:

If I want to earn some praise from a charismatic, silk-wearing sifu who will teach me all about calligraphy and every lyrical name to every technique...well, then maybe I want him as my moral compass.

BUT,

If I want to learn to FIGHT, then I don't care if my sifu is a mean, feelings-hurting, amoral mean b@stard. Can he fight? Has he fought? Can he teach me how to fight?

To each his own goal...

uki
03-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Maybe Dale is just sick of the banter?well he does seem to complain about stomach problems often. :D

I will say prayers to Kuan Yin and Green Tara for him and Uki for peace.i never knew you were into idol worship.

It will help the two of you find the peace you seek.what are you my spiritual counselor now? you don't have to ask no harlot to bring me peace... perhaps you should remove the plank from your own eye in order to see clearly enough to remove the speck from your brothers. :)

Kansuke
03-03-2009, 08:28 PM
According to students of Andria Pivocevic, "hardwork" studied LESS THAN TWO YEARS WITH THEM and then was asked to leave (or "got kicked out") for his ridiculous behavior... they called him a weirdo... who would have thunk it :rolleyes:

He studied two years, then was kicked out, so that's less than 2 years TRAINING.

This can't be repeated often enough, as a public service.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 08:28 PM

I see that you have not given up on the LIES and there is at least one person here that refers to you as "sifu".....

Well I am sure that you will provide us with the links that prove me wrong.:rolleyes:

That is another LIE that you invented to discredit everything I say about authentic kung fu training when I exposed you and people like you who claim to teach some kind of an "ìmproved" kung fu as nothing but GLORIFIED KICKBOXERS who are out to make a quick buck using "kung fu" tagged kickboxing.

The best part is that there are others here who know what kind of a dishonest slime ball you happen to be. Someone like you would need a half dozen lifetimes to qualify to be called a sifu.

As far Boulderdawg and Uki are concerned, they have realised your lies and attempts at character assassination and have called you out on it. So has LSWCTN1 and MasterKiller(at least partially).

So feel free to keep your own grave for your forum credibility.

Correction. The rest of the glorified MMA kickboxers who are here for their own agendas, hate me!

And I am happy with that as being hated by a bunch of know nothing pseudo kung fu-ist kickboxers does wonders for my credentials.

I mean imagine the damage that would have been done if I was liked by a bunch of glorified kickboxers,lol,lol.

PS: the rest of the forum isn't CTS students. Being a CTS student isn't a requirement to seeing a troll and finding him annoying :D

Of course not otherwise they would have chased your lying @ss out of here a long time ago.

I am looking forward to your next slanderous and untrue post.

Kansuke
03-03-2009, 08:29 PM
most chinese i met in china refer to it as wushu. even the old stuff. most chiense i have met on mainland too dont seperate it.

That is my experience as well.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 08:30 PM
This can't be repeated often enough, as a public service.

And here comes the knucklehead wrestler whose presence in the kung fu forums is still a mystery and yet his trolling and false statements together with those of lkfmdc have been missed by the likes of "sifu" Dale Dugas.

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 08:31 PM
In the past 12 hours the following people have all called you a troll

SimonM
ShaolinLueb
Sanjuro Ronin
Lama Pai Sifu
Dale Dugas
1bad65
Masterkiller
Reverend tap
Golden Arhat
Kansuke
Drake

I might have missed a few :D

They aren't all CTS students, and almost all of them have GOOD REPS HERE

Give it up troll, you're done

Drake
03-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Don't none of you drag me into this!!! :eek::eek:

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Don't none of you drag me into this!!! :eek::eek:

I forgot! YOU called him a troll also didn't you? :D

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 08:34 PM
If I want to learn to FIGHT, then I don't care if my sifu is a mean, feelings-hurting, amoral mean b@stard. Can he fight? Has he fought? Can he teach me how to fight?

To each his own goal...
There are silk wearing sifus who can fight and be moral beacons at the same time. Why not have the best of both worlds?:)

uki
03-03-2009, 08:34 PM
most chinese i met in china refer to it as wushu. even the old stuff. most chiense i have met on mainland too dont seperate it.you can thank the red china for that... they say wushu, to think else-wise gets you... um... how do you say... disappeared.

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 08:35 PM
There are silk wearing sifus who can fight and be moral beacons at the same time. Why not have the best of both worlds?:)

Yeah, we already figured out you must have a thing for men in silk underwear :D

Have you ever even kissed a girl?

Get out of your mother's basement already!

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 08:36 PM
In the past 12 hours the following people have all called you a troll

SimonM
ShaolinLueb
Sanjuro Ronin
Lama Pai Sifu
Dale Dugas
1bad65
Masterkiller
Reverend tap
Golden Arhat
Kansuke
Drake

I might have missed a few :D

They aren't all CTS students, and almost all of them have GOOD REPS HERE

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 08:37 PM

You would love that wouldn't you? Lol.

I would go and you and your glorified kickboxer friends would continue roaming the forum with you "kung fu" advice. Or is it kung fu critcisms and MMA advice.

Most people here are on to your dishonesty and desperation as your lies get more blatent. To think that you actually teach martial arts....:rolleyes:

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2009, 08:40 PM
you can thank the red china for that... they say wushu, to think else-wise gets you... um... how do you say... disappeared.

actually that deserves a thread of its own. thats all i am going to say

and almost all of them have GOOD REPS HERE

:eek: i hope you're not refering to me!!!

:P

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 08:42 PM

the ENTIRE FORUM EXCEPT BOULDERDAWG AND UKI WOULD :D

I would go and you and your glorified kickboxer friends would continue roaming the forum

Pretty much the entire forum save two is glorified kickboxers according to you. But you're just a two year newbie who got kicked out of his wing chun school so what do you know? :D

Most people here

HATE YOU.... haven't you been reading? :rolleyes:

Kansuke
03-03-2009, 08:46 PM
you can thank the red china for that... they say wushu, to think else-wise gets you... um... how do you say... disappeared.

Um, I think the ol' CCP has bigger problems to worry about.

Kansuke
03-03-2009, 08:50 PM

EVERYONE would love that, troll.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 08:51 PM
the ENTIRE FORUM EXCEPT BOULDERDAWG AND UKI WOULD :D

There are others here that would prefer that you go and they actually practice kung fu and qualified to discuss it.;)

Pretty much the entire forum save two is glorified kickboxers according to you.
I don't call all of them glorified kickboxers! There you go with your lies again. There are other kung fu men here who don't bother to mix it with rif raf like you.

By the way, didn't they teach you any morality in whatever kung fu school that you practiced before you were enlightened by the knucklehead "arts"?

But you're just a two year newbie who got kicked out of his wing chun school so what do you know? :D
Keep repeating the lies while showing here your "sifu morals".

By the way, I was being honest when I said that there was someone here who actually refers to you as sifu!

So do continue with all of your lies as there are always people who will fall for them at least TEMPORARILY!

HATE YOU.... haven't you been reading? :rolleyes:

Ok, there some glorified kickboxers here who hate me. We are still in a KUNG FU forum......I hope!:eek:

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 08:53 PM
EVERYONE would love that, troll.

That is so funny, coming from a wrestler who has never discussed kung fu in his life and insists on posting in a kung fu forum...lol,lol,lol.

The funniest part is that your trolling goes unnoticed by the so called "kung fu-ists" here who are too ready to call anyone who doesn't promote the MMA approach a troll....lol,lol,lol.

Keep on entertaining us, clown.

IronWeasel
03-03-2009, 08:54 PM

Nah. If someone cuts into my training time with poetry and calligraphy, I'll be mad. They might even get kilt!

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 08:55 PM
There are others here that would prefer that you go

You and your other trolling account don't count.

there some glorified kickboxers here who hate me.

They would be
SimonM
ShaolinLueb
Sanjuro Ronin
Lama Pai Sifu
Dale Dugas
1bad65
Masterkiller
Reverend tap
Golden Arhat
Kansuke
Drake

and probably a whole lot more

PS: I have a letter on it's way from your former sifu, when I post it you'll be so humiliated I'll just die laughing :D

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Nah. If someone cuts into my training time with poetry and calligraphy, I'll be mad. They might even get kilt!

Not all silk wearing sifus teach poetry.

Hardwork108
03-03-2009, 08:58 PM
You and your other trolling account don't count.

They would be
SimonM
ShaolinLueb
Sanjuro Ronin
Lama Pai Sifu
Dale Dugas
1bad65
Masterkiller
Reverend tap
Golden Arhat
Kansuke
Drake

and probably a whole lot more

PS: I have a letter on it's way from your former sifu, when I post it you'll be so humiliated I'll just die laughing :D

What did you invent now?:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Getting nervous, aren't you? You know your friends with your old sifu hate you, that they can't stand you using their name, that they kicked you out and call you the weirdo. You've been laughed off three other forums already, and in the past 12 hours you've alienated pretty much the entire active forum here. Back to your basement troll, back to your pathetic excuse for a life

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2009, 09:08 PM
[sitting patiently twittling thumbs]

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 09:10 PM
Did you forget this guy?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=674797&postcount=466

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=675275&postcount=473

a few choice parts

This Andria guy is probably a decent kung fu instructor who gave that idiot a couple of classes, impressed him, and now the guy made up all those wild claims about akickboxer destroying master living in the jungles of Rio.

This was later verified by "Pedro", ie that "hardwork" took "a couple of classes"

there were no challenge matches fought by a WC sifu in Rio: if Marcelo says that, and he IS a WC sifu himself in that city

Caught in these lies about made up challenge matches "hardwork" (over there he was "chinese fist") left in disgrace :D

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 09:17 PM

Yeah, I'm making this all up

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=676372&postcount=502

or

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=676433&postcount=509

"Cara, eu acho muito pouco provável que ele tenha de fato Desafiado (com "d" maiúsculo) e vencido lutadores de MT e KB aqui no Rio. Pode ser que tenha feito uma luva ou algo parecido e se dado bem no final, pois é um cara muito alto e já treina há muitos anos, mas desafio mesmo, parece-me que não. A comunidade marcial do Rio é pequena demais se comparada à de SP, e certamente essa *estória* seria bem conhecida de todos por aqui, caso fosse uma verdadeira história. Enfim, eu não levo muita fé - não no cara em si, mas nesse treco, que tem todo o jeito de lenda."

basicly, Andrias is a good guy, "hardwork" made up all the challenge stories

uki
03-03-2009, 09:18 PM
you know what think about all this shenanigans is that people who seem to have their nerves touched are infact feeling threatened in some way on an energetic level... this explains why they vehemently defend their security bubbles and attempt to degrade all who are deemed threats to it.

just musing on the casual observations...

lkfmdc
03-03-2009, 09:19 PM
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=676467&postcount=516

He couldn't get that info because

1) Andrias kicked him out of his school

and

2) Since he made up the challenge stories, he couldn't get the names of guys who never existed :D

uki
03-03-2009, 09:23 PM
it amazing to see just what peoples post count numbers seem to reflect... all these posts just on this thread alone that are of derogatory comments at individuals is testament enough.

Kansuke
03-03-2009, 09:39 PM
That is so funny, coming from a wrestler who has never discussed kung fu in his life and insists on posting in a kung fu forum...lol,lol,lol.

Funny, coming from a wrestler with about as much experience as you actually being trained in kungfu, and one with more overall experience than you will EVER have. If you are bothered that there is not enough actual discussion of kungfu here - THAT IS LARGELY YOUR FAULT. So much time is taken with declaring who is or isn't "authentic," or who is a "glorified kickboxer," that such nonsense becomes the focus of discussion. Of course, this is exactly what you want because your whole purpose in being here is to pretend you are something you are not.

uki
03-03-2009, 09:48 PM
i personally think this thread has become a marvelous training medium... the lessons to be learned from it are profound.

IronWeasel
03-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Not all silk wearing sifus teach poetry.

...or fighting, it seems.

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2009, 10:06 PM
...or fighting, it seems.

or kung fu........

BoulderDawg
03-03-2009, 10:58 PM
LKF

You do know this is all a government plot don't you? There's not even a real person named Hardwork. All of that was created by the agency just to see if you were really on your toes.

sanjuro_ronin
03-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Wow, what a waste of bandwitdh !

Drake
03-04-2009, 07:19 AM
A REAL waste of bandwidth! (http://www.oco-is-here.com/lemurama/flash/lemur_blahblah.html)

uki
03-04-2009, 08:04 AM
Wow, what a waste of bandwitdh !thanks for contributing... you are now guilty by association. :D

sanjuro_ronin
03-04-2009, 08:08 AM
thanks for contributing... you are now guilty by association. :D

As you can tell by my absence in this thread, to an extent at least, I put this crap away a long time ago.
Said what needed to be said and but it on ignore.
Wash my hands of this whole mess.
Others are far less forgiving and I can understand that.
My WA is quite fine right now and I don't intent on disturbing it for something that has been resolved a long time ago.
Regardless of how many times my "name" my come up, I don't care that much about this at all anymore.

lkfmdc
03-04-2009, 08:11 AM
I swear to G'd that this morning in my inbox there was another email from Brazil with the subject "hardwork108" but when I opened it, this is all I found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV3wuKvUl1k

:confused:

uki
03-04-2009, 08:13 AM
As you can tell by my absence in this thread, to an extent at least, I put this crap away a long time ago.
Said what needed to be said and but it on ignore.
Wash my hands of this whole mess.
Others are far less forgiving and I can understand that.
My WA is quite fine right now and I don't intent on disturbing it for something that has been resolved a long time ago.
Regardless of how many times my "name" my come up, I don't care that much about this at all anymore.each to their own... we all have a different purpose in life. i personally enjoy watching peoples true colors come out, especially when they claim to be a teacher/sifu/sensei/student of the arts in a school somewhere. must be that special time of year again... all the demons are coming out with the spring-time buds. the wonders of celestial mechanics. :D

sanjuro_ronin
03-04-2009, 08:17 AM
each to their own... we all have a different purpose in life. i personally enjoy watching peoples true colors come out, especially when they claim to be a teacher/sifu/sensei/student of the arts in a school somewhere. must be that special time of year again... all the demons are coming out with the spring-time buds. the wonders of celestial mechanics. :D

While I don't always agree with what you say or believe, I respect your honesty of expression.
Wouldn't hurt you to do that same to others.
Not asking for you to agree, just understand and perhaps not judge.

Exadon
03-04-2009, 08:18 AM
all the demons are coming out with the spring-time buds. the wonders of celestial mechanics. :D
-_----
if what they all say is true, this demon has been out over and over again since 2005. It seems if "celestial mechanics" are at work...they have been at work for 4+ years straight? does not seem very celestial

edit: I only say this because I do not think there is anything celestial, spiritual, magical, about this thread. It is just fun, silly , Internet drama :)

to each his own though

uki
03-04-2009, 08:39 AM
While I don't always agree with what you say or believe, I respect your honesty of expression.why thank you... honesty, dignity, and integrity are common traits one should work on improving.

Wouldn't hurt you to do that same to others.respect is earned, not warranted... all those who you might claim i am not respecting bring it on of their own accord.

Not asking for you to agree, just understand and perhaps not judge.i understand that a persons posts are judgement enough of their true character.

if what they all say is true, this demon has been out over and over again since 2005. It seems if "celestial mechanics" are at work...they have been at work for 4+ years straight? does not seem very celestialthere are some many cycles and factor involved that it is nearly impossible to grasp them all... besides, for years on the celestial scale of time is nothing.

edit: I only say this because I do not think there is anything celestial, spiritual, magical, about this thread. It is just fun, silly , Internet drama.perhaps it is because you do not see any of these qualities being present in this event called life.

to each his own thoughamen brother.

sanjuro_ronin
03-04-2009, 09:21 AM
respect is earned, not warranted... all those who you might claim i am not respecting bring it on of their own accord.

Actually, I start everyone off at 100%, what happens after that has to do with what THEY DO.

i understand that a persons posts are judgement enough of their true character.

Considering what many here think of you based on your posts, perhaps that's not the best way to look at things.

uki
03-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Considering what many here think of you based on your posts, perhaps that's not the best way to look at things.hahahaha!!! it works for me... i am not ashamed of my beliefs. what others think of me is really inconsequential at the end of the day... too bad other people get so worked up over other peoples post on here. i know true and honest people when i see them and i usually have a good relationship with them... everyone else who spouts derogatory comments at me is wasting their time and energy.

sanjuro_ronin
03-04-2009, 09:31 AM
hahahaha!!! it works for me... i am not ashamed of my beliefs. what others think of me is really inconsequential at the end of the day... too bad other people get so worked up over other peoples post on here. i know true and honest people when i see them and i usually have a good relationship with them... everyone else who spouts derogatory comments at me is wasting their time and energy.

I can appreciate that point of view, though most that think that way don't actually feel that way, even more so when they frequent forums and such.
But, to each their own.
I am sure it works well for you.

By the way, weather good enough for you to start back on your patio?

uki
03-04-2009, 09:37 AM
By the way, weather good enough for you to start back on your patio?almost... well it might be if i go and buy some hydro(anti-freeze for cement), but i'd rather wait until the nights stop freezing over. i can't wait... going stir crazy here... been out of work since november. i have had plenty of time to gather ideas for what i am going to do with the patio once i start... it's gonna rock to say the least. once it's done i have a spot in the local paper life/garden section where they feature a weekly portrait and interveiw with people who create things like this at their homes. i am going to blow everyone out of the water - as if you haven't noticed, i like to make big splashes. :D

Shaolinlueb
03-04-2009, 09:55 AM
awww sanjuro and uki should get a room.

or at least sit down and have some nachos

sanjuro_ronin
03-04-2009, 09:56 AM
sanjuro and uki should get a room.

or at least sit down and have some nachos

Be nice, don't make me give you a spanking.