Didnt know where to find you, so thought to post this topic in here.

I loved the article on the shoes. Great style, and a great article. You seem to be a shoe expert, so i wanted to get your opinion on something

Firstly, I imported allot of feiyue shoes from china, to re-sell here in SA (I have a MA shop and an online MA shop). Sales are doign well, and everything is cool. My problem is, I have owned a few pairs of these shoes for personal use. My shoe size is Size 10. After a few hours of wearing these shoes, I get this very painfull feeling in my heel. After a few days, this feeling just gets worse and worse. It doesnt go blue or anything, it just seems to make this funny sensitive spot on my heel. My accupuncturer is just as baffled as I am. I have tried both 45 and 46, and it always does the same. It is as if all my weight is supported directly on the one spot on the heel. Other shoes doesnt do this. Could be something to do with the heel being round?

Have you, or anyone else reading here, ever experienced this problem?

Last thing, I have not been wearing the shoes for 2 weeks now, just to try an experiment. I 'fixed'my one pair now, where I added a small piece of closed cell foam in the heel section (to lift the heel), in hopes to try solve the problem. Will try it next week.

Sorry to waste your time with this post, but it is seriously annoying.