This is GM Doo Wai's reply to that Bak Mei people from Canada who attacked BFP for over years. Everyone who is interested or concerned can read this post on our forum:

http://doowaibfp.forumup.org/viewtop...orum=doowaibfp

Many years ago Vincent Peppers and Richard Sherigold did a Television show that said Bak Mie was killed and he was a traitor, you can not change history because many stories was told that Bak Mie was a traitor. The New book published called the Grandmaster's Text wrote about Bak Mie being a traitor. When the Manchurians invaded China in 1644, Manhurians were not considered CHINESE, they are Barbarians and there was a secret society to overthrow them and return the Chinese to Ming Rule and the reason that Bak Mie was considered a Traitor because he betrayed the Chinese and side with the Manchurians. This secret society was to overthrow the Ching Dynasty and put the Chinese Ming Emperor son on the throne again. It is this T.V. show that got the Canadian Bak Mie considered us the enemy. Yes it is politically motivated but facts is facts, history is history and there is no one in this present day can change history. Facts: Bak Mie dies hundreds of years ago, niether of us had met him or spoked to him, he is a part of history and the Canadian Bak Mie is making a big deal out of it. And the Canadian Bak Mie is adding to their B.S. and continued their attack on our BFP system. The Canadian Bak Mie is the only people complaining, the rest of the Bak Mie system are my friends. That Canadian Bak Mie is the ONLY white Man that complains about petty things such as that. The chinese just ignore all this crazy stuff from the past.This is a white man that adolpted a chinese name and spelt it incorrectly, he is someone that is a wannabee Bak Mie and as far as I am concern he can go to hell. What the hell is Pai Lum anyway? White forest is Bak Lum. I did not dispute him because it is all nonsance, but after I thought about it, the truth must be revealed, I do not know a Willie Quon or that Yip Gee Sum.