Page 250 of 276 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Asia View Post
    Just watched the clip.

Rudy looked like he might have actually won for a second, but only a second.

He was swinging like a person not used to being in an actual fight not much control. I was able to defend sloppy shots so he gets props for that but he was clueless on the ground and he was easy to clinch.

Anthony really needs to work on his stand up but looked good once he got the fight where he wanted it to go. Anthony looked smaller from when I last saw him.

Classy finish and good sportsmanship despite all the build up.
    at 0:50 anthony would have been toast if there were no rules. (who's larping?).

abel clearly needs to learn how to handle the clinch, and a "sifu" should know that.

biggest mistakes of the fight: at 1:01 able should have either guillotined, or thrown anthony, since he ain't got an answer for the bull rush (bullshido rush?) or clinch, he's screwed. at 1:07 rudy looks like he was almost in position for an arm bar, but alas...he don't know how.

anthony, you suck at fighting. keep training.

rudy, you suck worse at fighting. go away and shut up. unplug your computer once and for all.
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Specialed you do have a point there.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Back home after the fight.

Sifu Rudy Abel hits like a ton of bricks, his stand up is pretty freaking good. I got tagged 5 or 6 times, and as you can tell, I fell back to my grappling backround. The whole idea was to get it to a GnP situation, which I've been working on for a good long time. Rudy took some shots, and I hit him with a knee before I noticed he tapped, for which I am sorry.

Thanks Sifu Rudy, for allowing me the oppurtunity to test myself, you are a fighter, and I dont' give a f*ck what anyone says, you are the man in the arena, and proved your mettle.

Reply]
    Now that you and he respect each other, maybe you can help him work on his ground skills, in exchange for him helping you with your stand up?
    Bro, there are other people better trained than me to help Rudy out. I'm a 3 year white belt in BJJ, and have lots more to learn.

My muay thai coach already slapped me and told me I had training for standup tomorrow.

Was nice to see this come to a REASONABLE conclusion after the nutty buildup.

LOL!!

It's good you guys respect each other now. Rudy had nothing bad, and everything good to say about you when I talked to him right after the fight.

It's good to see this happened in a respectable, and honorable way. This is definetly the way it should be done.

Good Job to both of you!

this was a decent fight, good job and good luck in the future to both! i don't get it, why don't more kung fu people train grappling? dam

also, what happened to John f springer? his kung fu site removed every thing about him, even photos! i hope the hong men didn't hurt him or nothing
    Last edited by bawang; 10-01-2007 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specialed View Post
    at 0:50 anthony would have been toast if there were no rules. (who's larping?).

abel clearly needs to learn how to handle the clinch, and a "sifu" should know that.

biggest mistakes of the fight: at 1:01 able should have either guillotined, or thrown anthony, since he ain't got an answer for the bull rush (bullshido rush?) or clinch, he's screwed. at 1:07 rudy looks like he was almost in position for an arm bar, but alas...he don't know how.

anthony, you suck at fighting. keep training.

rudy, you suck worse at fighting. go away and shut up. unplug your computer once and for all.
    Post up videos of you fighting MMA.

Do not cheapen what Rudy and I have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    Post up videos of you fighting MMA.

Do not cheapen what Rudy and I have done.
    it was cheap from the start. stop being a drama queen. go back to bullshido and play hero.

it was cheap from the start. stop being a drama queen. go back to bullshido and play hero.
    Says you.

Where is your video of your fighting skills?

Don't talk ****, if you can't back it up.

Actually he is not playing hero on bullshido. He is giving props to Rudy there as well as here. Smack talk will not get you anywhere.
    "Royal Dragon"
    I wouldn't even waste my time. You are trying to prove to a school kid that Barney is not real, and just some guy in a purple dinosaur costume

Says you.

Where is your video of your fighting skills?

Don't talk ****, if you can't back it up.

larping drama queen

larping drama queen
    Video of you fighting...

Still waiting.

Anthony-

You probaly mentioned this before, but what is your standup and wrestling background?

BTW, Jeff...

I might have to give Rudy some props for not being Springerized.

He didn't do a bad job of punishing Anthony and keeping him off when Anthony worked for the takedowns.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 10-01-2007 at 08:14 PM.

Specialed you do have a point there. Anthony looked like he might have been in trouble there.

Why was the fight stopped and restarted at that point?
    I fell out the ring.

The fight was also stopped for Rudy when he was out of the ring later.

Just safety for the fighters, Action Fitness took care of all of us. I can't say more great things about them!

I fell out the ring.

The fight was also stopped for Rudy when he was out of the ring later.

Just safety for the fighters, Action Fitness took care of all of us. I can't say more great things about them!
    Was that a slip or did you feel you were in trouble there?