Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: To whom this may concern or interest

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    106

    To whom this may concern or interest

    This is GM Doo Wai's reply to that Bak Mei people from Canada who attacked BFP for over years. Everyone who is interested or concerned can read this post on our forum:

    http://doowaibfp.forumup.org/viewtop...orum=doowaibfp

    Many years ago Vincent Peppers and Richard Sherigold did a Television show that said Bak Mie was killed and he was a traitor, you can not change history because many stories was told that Bak Mie was a traitor. The New book published called the Grandmaster's Text wrote about Bak Mie being a traitor. When the Manchurians invaded China in 1644, Manhurians were not considered CHINESE, they are Barbarians and there was a secret society to overthrow them and return the Chinese to Ming Rule and the reason that Bak Mie was considered a Traitor because he betrayed the Chinese and side with the Manchurians. This secret society was to overthrow the Ching Dynasty and put the Chinese Ming Emperor son on the throne again. It is this T.V. show that got the Canadian Bak Mie considered us the enemy. Yes it is politically motivated but facts is facts, history is history and there is no one in this present day can change history. Facts: Bak Mie dies hundreds of years ago, niether of us had met him or spoked to him, he is a part of history and the Canadian Bak Mie is making a big deal out of it. And the Canadian Bak Mie is adding to their B.S. and continued their attack on our BFP system. The Canadian Bak Mie is the only people complaining, the rest of the Bak Mie system are my friends. That Canadian Bak Mie is the ONLY white Man that complains about petty things such as that. The chinese just ignore all this crazy stuff from the past.This is a white man that adolpted a chinese name and spelt it incorrectly, he is someone that is a wannabee Bak Mie and as far as I am concern he can go to hell. What the hell is Pai Lum anyway? White forest is Bak Lum. I did not dispute him because it is all nonsance, but after I thought about it, the truth must be revealed, I do not know a Willie Quon or that Yip Gee Sum.


    From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sub. of Chicago - Downers Grove
    Posts
    6,772
    Dude, who frik'n cares!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.


    For the Women:

    + = & a

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Bondi, Sydney Australia
    Posts
    2,502
    Mad Cow Disease

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    What the hell is Pai Lum anyway? White forest is Bak Lum.
    Pai Lum, I think, is what they called it because of Daniel K. Pai, who that Lee guy studied under before he changed his name to some Chinese name.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pai_lum

  5. #5
    Sweet jesus man, paragraphs!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Canada!
    Posts
    23,101
    richard shergold is tied to simon olaf.

    neither is bak mei.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    It is this T.V. show that got the Canadian Bak Mie considered us the enemy. Yes it is politically motivated but facts is facts, history is history and there is no one in this present day can change history.
    You people are completey nuts. You're questionable martial arts cult is an insignificant blip on a very large radar screen, and no one cares about your inflated or fabricated dramas. Go back to breaking cocoanuts and making smoke with your fingers.
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Specialed you do have a point there.

  8. #8
    why do you care

    you practise your stuf they practise theirs

    u teach ur stuff they teach theirs

    its like arguing over star wars and lord of the rings


    shut up
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

  9. #9
    What I want to know is why, when they have so much important news to post, they post this......

    **** it, we want to know more about the lapel pins
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 04-03-2007 at 11:35 AM.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Lakeland Fl USA
    Posts
    4,147

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Western MASS
    Posts
    4,812
    does the rmv take checks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    why do you care



    shut up
    You first.

    Oh,
    Sorry to hear about those sailors. I hope your country grows a pair and gets them back John Wayne style.
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Specialed you do have a point there.

  13. #13
    Dude, he was telling the Bak FU Pai (aka BBM) to shut up, which is appropriate mind you
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Dude, he was telling the Bak FU Pai (aka BBM) to shut up, which is appropriate mind you

    You're so cool Ross.
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Specialed you do have a point there.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by specialed View Post
    You first.

    Oh,
    Sorry to hear about those sailors. I hope your country grows a pair and gets them back John Wayne style.
    i was talkinj to doctor harut

    idiot

    u know kinda the subject of the thread
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •