Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: At least 32 Dead at Virginia Tech

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt View Post
    Uh, er, no ... that's what they pay cops for.
    This guy is shooting anything that he sees. There are no "cops" around. If the guy is headed in my direction and there is no place to hide without being seen then of course I would take a shot.

Well today it was 84....
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    This guy is shooting anything that he sees. There are no "cops" around. If the guy is headed in my direction and there is no place to hide without being seen then of course I would take a shot.
    A shot, assuming you had a gun, but I wouldn't go at him bare-handed.

Reply]
    If I was armed, I'd take the shot, cops or no cops. Better to draw his fire from the innocnets, than not...if you hit him, you stopped the rampage.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Thumbs down

I slept most of the day. which is my off day.

I watched the news on TV.

the police were investigating the first shooting.

2 h later, the second shooting happened.

it was a graduate student that committed the --

--

sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    Well today it was 84....
    Well, anyway, whatever. I don't really understand why you would flip out over 32 people or 3000 people in a terrorist attack, when 40,000 a year die in car accidents and 6 million a year die of hunger.

But, maybe you people know better? ???

Neil, THINK about your numbers will you? *IF* they were true, the population would have been depleted by now...

For the Women:

+ = & a

Neil, THINK about your numbers will you? *IF* they were true, the population would have been depleted by now...
    No, because there's 6 billion people on the planet, and the population is doubling every 50 years.

That's 6 billion new people every 50 years right now. You could kill off 3 billion people over 50 years and it would still increase 25%.

Look at the population growth rates. In 1950 there were like 3 billion.

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications.../print/xx.html

Now there's 6.5 billion, according to the CIA.
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 04-16-2007 at 06:53 PM.

Reply]
    If I was armed, I'd take the shot, cops or no cops. Better to draw his fire from the innocnets, than not...if you hit him, you stopped the rampage.
    "If I were armed"

Well of course.....However the vast, vast majority of students don't pack heat to class.

You're just going to cower in a corner until he shoots you?

Whatever ... meantime over 40,000 people a year die in car wrecks in the U.S. and something like 2 million around the world. That's over 100 a day in the U.S. and over 5000 a day around the world.

This isn't really newsworthy.
    You stinking little punk. You have already proven yourself to be an irrational, ignorant little turd, but now you seem intent on expanding your repertoire to include proudly amoral human filth. Your attempts at diminishing the deaths of these people are a disgrace to you and anyone unfortunate enough to be in any way associated with you. STFU until you grow up a little.

and it couldn't happen to a more deserving punk

And when soon the entire race will probably be extinct due to its stupidity.
    If stupidity alone resulted in death, you wouldn't be here to annoy people. But take your 'cute' little attitude down to Virginia and open your filthy hole for five minutes and you'll get there quick enough I suppose.

You're just going to cower in a corner until he shoots you?

Reply]
    If you are un armed, what else can you do? He's not gonna let you get close enough to take him out, you'd just get shot in the process.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    You stinking little punk. You have already proven yourself to be an irrational, ignorant little turd, but now you seem intent on expanding your repertoire to include proudly amoral human filth. Your attempts at diminishing the deaths of these people are a disgrace to you and anyone unfortunate enough to be in any way associated with you. STFU until you grow up a little.
    You are totally missing the point of these posts. The point is that it's estimated that at least 18,000 kids died today of hunger. Over 100 people in the U.S. died today due to car accidents.

But the media is totally hyping up 32 people dying in VA. WHY?

The people dying in VA weren't any more important than 18,000 kids or 100 people dying in car accidents, were they?

The people dying in VA weren't any more important than 18,000 kids or 100 people dying in car accidents, were they?
    That is not the point and you know it, your a walking undead turd right now, enjoy the stroll.