Thread: charles mattera ussd get his 9th

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Take that tone with you? You really must be kidding talking that s*h*i*t. What it sounds like you are saying is I should watch my mouth or you are gonna beat my A S S.
    Watch yourself in your sleep. Guard your shadow at six o' clock. You're officially "game". And I've put in a word with Ashida Kim to get you added to the "s-hit list"

Ha ha!
    ....he laughs fretfully, with an anxious trembling of his voice.

When is you next Kumite? I'll be there with bells on. I really don't want conflict but I am always willing to correct poor gung fu as well as educate the occasional internet big mouth or taste the tea of a great Master.
    You have a big mouth as well, sir, and I'll bet you tasted something from your great master.

But it wasn't tea. Perhaps a little creme-of-sumolguy?

I am here in Los Angeles and I have been to the UK once on business. I was not trying to start trouble but there is no SUCH THING AS SHAOLIN NINJITSU.
    I urge you to give us a visit. We have a new branch on Crenshaw. Come on in. Give us a ring.

Shaolin NEVER produced ASSASSINS........
    Bak Mei, child. You know nothing of history. The greatest assassins on earth were produced by shaolin. Shaolin was just a cover for many temples, especially the East Northeastern Temple, from whom we take our lineage.

Gimme a break.
    Provide me your neck, and I will comply.

Now one of the 48 laws of power is "know who you are messing with."
    When you invite someone to fight you should KNOW who you are inviting.
    Do you know me? I do not know you but I saw pictures and I did not see anything in your postures or doctrine that I would be a cause for concern. Saw some stuff that made me giggle.
    Well, girls do tend to giggle a lot. That, and cook.

Now I saw you said you are 8th Dan of Tai Shing Pek Kwar, and 8th Dan of Shao-lin Ninjitsu?
    And acting 10th Dan when Grandmaster Sensei Ukeno is on leave to Canton, the East Northeaster Temple, or rendezvousing with Ashida Kim in Florida.

Dan is a Japanese term and Tai Shing Pek Kwar is Chinese. Hmmmm??
    You can ask Chan Tai San's disciples about that, if you don't believe me. My teacher is half-japanese, half-chinese. He teaches a hybrid art, as well. You racist.

Ninjitsu is a Japanese term and Shaolin is Chinese? Hmmmm?
    Now you're asking for it, mate.

I realize my knowledge is very limited, I know very little so educate me on the history of Shaolin Ninjitsu if you would.
    Do you have a Master's Degree? If not, get one. Then I'll be happy to discuss the art with you. Until then, you'll just be the ignorant bloke you just admitted you already are.

Pretty please.
    Sorry, girlie.

I have
    never heard of it and I have been hanging around the martial world for a long time. Who was your teacher? Who was his? When did Shaolin hook up with Iga or Koga???
    My teacher is Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno, senior disciple of the late Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San, 10th Dan of Tai Shing Pek Kwar.

I have no Dan.
    This is apparent.

I am not even a black belt
    hahaha...bloody amateur.

but I am always interested to benefit from the learnings of a great master. Rather than invite me to a gathering, why don't we meet privately for coffee and after if you are still feeling frisky lets go somewhere alone with no audience and you can show me the Shaolin Ninjitsu five pace heart bursting palm technique.
    I don't date men. Man up, dreamboy, or get out of my car.

What do you say Master Mega-Foot? Or just say sorry and I will forget your little arrogant hissy fit.

I have an imartial profile as well http://www.imartial.com/Lokhopkuen

How cute. Do you practice knitting as well?

You eat, sleep, and breath kung-fu? Hmmph....but you can't spell a simple word like breathe? I can imagine what your skill is like.
    Last edited by Mega-Foot; 06-10-2007 at 12:34 PM.