Page 191 of 276 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Michael Udel, do you think The Duck will actually fight Anthony on Oct 1st?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post

I noticed. It was too big.
    I swear to G'd I didn't change a single WORD of that quote

but yeah, I hear that a lot from naked chicks
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

God help Rudy if he were to for some reason not show.

"for some reason" like he never intended to from the get-go.

I gotta hand it to you, unkokusai - this thread is, as labelled, both epic and stupid.

Someone help me out though, as either I've lost track or skimming this thread has just made me stupider - who is Abel supposedly fighting, and why?
    "My only 'aesthetic' is to be the guy who's NOT lying down on the ground broken." - WaterDragon

The Duck is scheduled to punk out of fighting Anthony from Bullshido on Oct 1st.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

'Cause that's just what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    F*uck off. If there was no cover sheet, you would have no place to address it to "Anthony From Bullshido" like you said you did.

Caught in another lie.
    Dude, you guys sound like two hot-and-bothered teenagers who've seen Fight Club too many times, sending threatening faxes and waivers to each other's jobs. Officemax, no less.

Boss: "What the **** is this?"
    Anthony: "You know, I'd be real careful who talked to about that. Could be some button-down Oxford cloth psycho with an AR-15 Assault rifle.....yadda yadda yadda"

Now, the question is: "Where are your parents, and why haven't they given you guys a whoopin'?"

STFU. Your attempt to build your own high ground has failed.

All I'm saying is that if this is supposed to be "professional", then sending a release waiver via the fax at this dudes job at Officemax necessitates excision of the "professional."

I match you your STFU, and raise you a SMCB (suck my ****, *****).

Unkokusai nudges his friend: "STFU....high ground.....heh, look at wookie over there walking away. I just sent him home with his tail between his legs."

Friend: "Uh, dude, that's not his tail."

Several challenges ago (not the first time these two lovebirds have tried), it was all shaping up ok, there was a venue, date, time, and then Anthony mentioned he would be bringing several seconds, whom he implied would be carrying firearms. This naturally did not go well and the event proceeded to disintegrate. By anybodies standards, it was Anthony that backed out.

I dont particularly care for Rudy, and I infact agree with the general concensus that he will back out here, as he has done many times before, but all this bullshido semen is starting to make the floor slippery; just want to slow down the circlejerk a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    All I'm saying is that if this is supposed to be "professional", then sending a release waiver via the fax at this dudes job at Officemax necessitates excision of the "professional."

I match you your STFU, and raise you a SMCB (suck my ****, *****).
    No no no, man. You've got it all wrong. Haven't you been reading the past 100 pages? Anthony doesn't work at OfficeMax. OfficeMax offers a service whereby you can send and receive fax messges. I believe he deliberately used this service because, as he stated, he doesn't want to give Rudy his own office fax number.

As for why they are doing this? I know it sounds like there is a lot of bad blood between these two guys, but you got to hand it to them. They've set up a match at what looks like could be a decent venue and agreed on some rules. Rudy is a skilled kung fu practitioner with 25 years of training, and Anthony is an MMA fighter. They've both been training hard for this. It could turn out to be a really interesting fight.

Regardless of the way things have been turning out lately with the waiver and venue complications, I'm giving both of them the benefit of the doubt that they sincerely want to make this happen, and they'll sort these issues out. I wish them both well. Let's see how it turns out!

On this note we shall all hold hands and feel the love:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !