Page 190 of 276 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Only if he is in cahoots with the officemax guy....

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A
    I am actually blaming Anthony for this one, because he never said it was an Offic Max number. It is part justin's fault for being lazy and not using a cover sheet, BUT he was expecting this to go directly to Anthony and probably didn't see the need for one.

On 09-13-2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    Yeah, like I'd give my personal fax number out on a message board.

My bad Rudy, Address the Fax to Anthony from Bullshido.

Nice try.

'Justin' does not exist. It will be proven on Oct 1st. As will The Duck's cowardice and lying.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Hey, since I've got you here, maybe you could answer a question for me. Now, I know you probably get asked this a lot, working in p0rn and all, so forgive me if I've forced you to repeat yourself, but, well...
    ...are your tits real?
    Victory for me! I got the pompous KC Elbows to break his usual smug internet personna! W00T! What did it? The tinfoil hat comment? The cult burn? Or is it because, you would never step up in real life?

You can ask Rudy, that is if he fights on the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Oh, Anthony will be there. Not a doubt in my mind. If The Duck shows, he will pull a 'JFS duck' or something similar. No way does he fight Anthony. No way.

Straight up, you seem to be slanted toward The Duck. But you called the OfficeMax and confirmed Anthony's story(and again, props to you for doing that). Why do you think The Duck is telling lies if he really intends to fight?

Reply]
    I don't think he is lying. After talking to officmax, I think what happened is the waiver was faxed to Office Max with no cover sheet. The guy I talked to there told me in an instance like that where no one would have known what it was, it would have been thrown away. This is especially so if Anthony did not tell them he was expecting a fax that particular day.

I am actually blaming Anthony for this one, because he never said it was an Offic Max number. It is part justin's fault for being lazy and not using a cover sheet, BUT he was expecting this to go directly to Anthony and probably didn't see the need for one.
    You found yourself thinking sane and had to go back to Rudy land, eh?

Facts are facts:

1. Venue changed - twice
    2. Date c hange - three times
    3. Waiver - Promised 3 months ago, and a week left, still nothing
    4. School Phone number - Disconnected
    5. "Secondary Phone number" - Nobody answers
    6. I drove to the school to pick up waiver - Closed, Website Blamed as a relic, yet has copyright 2007 on it
    7. Rudy has now cliamed waiver has been sent twice - Both times it has not

But it's my fault because "Justin" didn't put a coversheet on the fax? DUDE HE SENT IT TWICE. HE KNEW IT WAS AN OFFICE MAX THE SECOND TIME. If he forgot the first time, why in GOD'S NAME would he forget the second? A professional businessman who owns this gym, who "promoted" the IFL at the HardRock has never used a fax machine before? Or better yet, doesn't have a toady to do it for him who does?

Why exactly is it you find you must cease reality?

You would think a "Big Time Promoter" would know how to use a cover sheet for a fax.

THank you RD!
    Yeah the office max guy told me he throws out faxes with no cover sheets.

Of course it would have helped to know that IT was frigging OFFICE MAX before hand!!!!

Anyways , I'm flying. Laters.

But it's my fault because "Justin" didn't put a coversheet on the fax? DUDE HE SENT IT TWICE. HE KNEW IT WAS AN OFFICE MAX THE SECOND TIME.
    When did this bullshit happen?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Yeah the office max guy told me he throws out faxes with no cover sheets.

Of course it would have helped to know that IT was frigging OFFICE MAX before hand!!!!

F*uck off. If there was no cover sheet, you would have no place to address it to "Anthony From Bullshido" like you said you did.

Caught in another lie.

When did this bullshit happen?
    Rudy, I have a fax machine. I could send it for you if you send it to me via email.

I don't think Rudy said *HE* faxed it, I think he said Justin did.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    I don't think Rudy said *HE* faxed it, I think he said Justin did.
    Fax was sent twice now.

Rudy knew it was an OFFICE MAX fax the second time.

No excuses.

I had an awesome workout today, and I am ready. The next week is just technique till fight day.

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    Rudy, I have a fax machine. I could send it for you if you send it to me via email.

Just as he did to Jeff, he will politely reject your offer.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

The Duck is flying south for the winter.

Okay but what's the point. Anthony is still going there on the 1st. So laying Blame at his feet is rather dumb.

When the 1st arrives, someone video tape the entire waiver signing episode. That way we can see who balks at the waiver first.

Of course, I see some stupid stipulation, that Rudy brought up a long time ago, being in the waiver.

It will cause Anthony, or any rational person, to balk. Then this thread will surpass the Shaolin-Do thread because, it will all be Anthony's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    anyone else expecting a faxduck?
    How bout a faxbunny???
    Perhaps I could interest you in something in a F a r t in a Duck, hmmmn? Sized weird and bizarre?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRUGGy9RVrM

I can't believe the software obscures the word "f@rt".
    Last edited by Michael Udel; 09-21-2007 at 05:32 PM.
    "My cookies are clean." some anonymous troll

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    F*uck Vida Guerra once, hurrah.
    F*uck Vida Guerra twice, need a nap...
    Don't you need a nap before you f*ck anyone these days, Dave?

Come on, I photoshop a waiver on a naked chick and no one even bothers to notice????
    I noticed. It was too big.

The whole idea is to:

F*ck Vida Guerra every chance you get.
    Keep talking. That'd be no chances for any of us anytime ever then...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Stay on topic please.

Waiver, venue...

No distractions.
    Will these one-track geeks get off this chick thread?!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    mmm grape...i can eat that all night long
    Well, it ain't cherry fer sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Badger, do you have anything constructive to add
    Where DO these people come from?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan