Page 111 of 276 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

According to the website, they are open, and you just said they have a working number.

Call, ask for the guy and have them fax you the waiver.

If it was me, I'd go grab my camera, and go film the place being closed just to have evidence to back my position. Then if I am wrong, I would just pick up the waiver while I was there.

You are trying to weasel out of this fight, admit it.

Just back out now, and walk away, because you know darn well, Rudy is going to be there, he's going to film the venue, inside and out, and he's going to have himself filmed that he's waiting for you and you didn't show.

You might as well save yourself that embarrassment by officially backing out now and admitting you are scared to fight him.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I gave you the correct phone number.

Actually the first number you gave him was disconnected.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Something else Mr Duck.

If Anthony does call and someone answers, who is he to ask for? Or does the entire staff know about the Oct 1st fight planned at their gym?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Lord!!! just when you think It couldn't get any stupider .

Listen, you fat fucktard, How the heck else were you going to get the waiver?

You gotta GO THERE anyways.

Are you so desperate to find a way out that you won't go and then use the phone number as an excuse? I gave you the correct phone number.

Thats ridiculous.

Go get the fucking waiver. What do you expect is going to happen? Someone is going to pop out of a box and yell "fooled ya"?!?!?

You're not that important. Its not like Chick Liddel is calling. The place is his personal playground. If he doesn't return your call its because he doesn't have time for a peon like you in between his celebrity clients or his other promotions.

You are going to look VERY stupid when the time comes and I film myself at "the place that doesn't exist" with the "people that don't work there."

man up, boy.
    You sad f*ck, you can't even come up with an original post, sounds just like the PM's I was sending to you.

I told your ass I don't need a waiver, or a f*cking ring. You wouldn't "Man Up" to it.

Let's revisit Rudy Abel the f@ggot coward again, shall we?

1. Promised a waiver from his school lawyer 3 months ago.
    FAILED - Never Happened.

2. Promised a waiver to be emailed to me over a week ago.
    FAILED - Never Happened

3. Set up fight 3 months ago at his Teacher's school as the venue.
    FAILED - Stopped talking about it and eventually dropped it with no reason.

4. Date was set for the 29th.
    FAILED - After 2.5 months, date is no longer good.

5. Date was set for the 28th
    FAILED - After accepting this date, his promoter friend is "travelling" and now it's Oct 1st.

6. New Venue picked, celeberity clients and myself can't call the school because their main phone number is disconnected.
    FAILED - It doesn't take the stench to know that Rudy is full of sh1t, and doesn't want this to happen. One thing after another to get him pinned down to fight, and it's always Rudy f*cking something up.

Now I'm backing out because I don't want to drive an hour both ways to pick up a waiver to a place I don't know is open on the weekend.

Please Rudy the Coward, get a grip.

Hey, if you really want to fight, go get the waiver.

If you *Really* want to fight, but believe Rudy is playing games with you, grab your camera, go there and film a closed gym, or film yourself trying to get a waiver that does not exist.

If you can't do that, then you don't intend to fight anyway.

I mean, if you can't drive across town to get the waiver, how can anyone expect you to drive there for the actual fight?

How funny, now that I've gone to the trouble of setting up a legitimate fight you fall back on "lets go to the street".

Ironically, I originally I received a whole bunch of crap from your camp about making this a street fight to begin with.

Thats sounds like the faining whimper of desperate man.

Show up or shut up.

Give me your fax number.

Just called again, great messsage.

In all the time you have been ducking this, you could have just gone there already and been back.

Give me your fax number.

For God's sake, not this excuse again!

How funny, now that I've gone to the trouble of setting up a legitimate fight you fall back on "lets go to the street".

Ironically, I originally I received a whole bunch of crap from your camp about making this a street fight to begin with.

Thats sounds like the faining whimper of desperate man.

Show up or shut up.

Give me your fax number.
    Oh f*ck you c0cksucker. You had diddly 2 weeks ago when I was on your ass to get this done. 1Bad has been hounding you on this board to get it done.

I wanted this fight, ring or no ring. I gave you as much rope to hang yourself, which you did splendidly.

Fax number 954-341-5064

I'll check it by 8pm tonight. Make sure it's there Coward, I'm tired of your excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    Fax number 954-341-5064

Don't hold your breath.

You watch, when you post that you have not recieved it, we will get some story of how the Loch Ness Monster broke into the building and stole their fax machine.

Did I miss something?

I've seen that video, but I have yet to see in that crappy clip anyone getting their arse whooped... I saw a crappy sorry arse flying jumping something that was supposed to be a kick, i'm told. Followed by a average at best dbl leg take down, I really saw nothing special about it.... Then I saw a little holding on and they were seperated, sorry no arse whooping in what I saw.

But I see people posting that this Objj guy kicked his arse I must be looking at the wrong clip?

I see anal got the whole nutt riding click to come over now, great, just great

As if we needed more of him and his crap!

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

Quote Originally Posted by jmd161 View Post
    Did I miss something?

I've seen that video, but I have yet to see in that crappy clip anyone getting their arse whooped... I saw a crappy sorry arse flying jumping something that was supposed to be a kick, i'm told. Followed by a average at best dbl leg take down, I really saw nothing special about it.... Then I saw a little holding on and they were seperated, sorry no arse whooping in what I saw.

But I see people posting that this Objj guy kicked his arse I must be looking at the wrong clip?

I see anal got the whole nutt riding click to come over now, great, just great

As if we needed more of him and his crap!

jeff
    im of the same opinion as you. if that was a fight.....ive been in tougher (and bloodier) on a 6th grade playground when i was a little child, surely some grown men can do some real damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    Oh f*ck you c0cksucker. You had diddly 2 weeks ago when I was on your ass to get this done. 1Bad has been hounding you on this board to get it done.

I wanted this fight, ring or no ring. I gave you as much rope to hang yourself, which you did splendidly.

Fax number 954-341-5064

I'll check it by 8pm tonight. Make sure it's there Coward, I'm tired of your excuses.

You know, I'm not the smartest person in the world, but there's no way you could be 40 mins away from miami with a 954 area code. If that is your fax number you're lying about your where abouts...954 is broward county.

You're lying bro! you're not too far away to pick up the wavier with a 954 area code. I'm from miami and worked in Broward County for over 15 yrs I know the area and codes too well.

You need some routes to get you to the area?

You can take I95 from anywhere in Broward County and be in the heart of Miami within 20 mins. Or take the Turnpike in Broward to the Golden Glades interchange even faster. You can take I75 if you're out west in Broward Hell, you can drive down US 441 with lights and all and still reach Miami in less than 40 mins

Not to mention there's also University drive

jeff
    Last edited by jmd161; 09-13-2007 at 12:19 PM.
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)