Page 152 of 276 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

No one has ever been given the reason why The Duck said his own instructor's school was not a good venue anymore.

Reply]
    Rudy's school is not a neutral venue. The guy with the ring is just someone Rudy found while trying to set this up at the Hard rock. He's basically about as neutral and third party as you are going to get.

I would think everyone involved would desire this venue over any other.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No one has ever been given the reason why The Duck said his own instructor's school was not a good venue anymore.
    Hmmm... that is a good question. Rudy?

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Rudy's school is not a neutral venue.
    If it is OK with Anthony, why should it matter?

Really guys, this venue thing is just common sense, especially with the level of animosity between these two.

In the ring, at the location of a third party makes the most sense under the conditions.

This new gym is not neutral either.

Rudy calls him his "Friend".

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Here is something else I'm wondering: When The Duck initially said the fight would happen at The Kung-Fu Connection in Miami, Anthony accepted. Then The Duck said that he needed to change the venue.
    Irrelevant. Maybe his instructor doesn't support his actions, or it's already reserved for a hooker party or something.

Reply]
    Ok, I will stop talking now.

You didn't really think I could be quiet forever did you??

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post

Excellent point.

The school was the original venue agreed upon at Rudy's suggestion IIRC.

Then it suddenly changed.

See, NOTHING The Duck does or says adds up.

Why was The Kung-Fu Connection suddenly not acceptable in The Duck's eyes? We should not speculate, we should just get The Duck to answer it.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Does it really matter? There is a venue, accepted by both. We now have proof it exists.

Since it now looks like this fight will actually happen, what we should be discussing is who will win, and why.

And, after calling him a liar for who knows how many pages, you would believe his answer?

Does it really matter? There is a venue, accepted by both. We now have proof it exists.

Since it now looks like this fight will actually happen, what we should be discussing is who will win, and why.
    I'm in.

We know who you've got. Since I destroyed your footwork argument, what else you got?

Does it really matter?
    Considering how much you and Rudy complained when he griped about the date change.

Yes.

I mean everyone has been idiotic. You guys didn't even give him a few hours to decide. When he accepted 28th it was suddenly moved to OCT 1st. He provided an answer for that why not the venue change.

Wondering why it was moved from the school fits the criteria.

Since the thread is moving into speculating on the outcome maybe a tale of the tape is in order.

Anyone have any fighter stats (except 1bad65 and his duck soup recipe)?