Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    Hey, now! I'm just a spectator here...
    I LOL@ that answer, I assume you knew who Rudy was refering to

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    "Blah blah blah, Rudy wants to fight again."

"Time and Place. Neutral, you won't go to mine, I'll return the favor."

"Rudy's history puths the odds at 500,000 to 1 that Rudy will even show up."

Only a real idiot would construe that as ducking.
    read the whole post, I was talking about Anthony baiting Rudy.

Fox, take a **** reading class. Your wife was challenging me to fight her in a cage, on this forum!!!!

Just wait til the 29th.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Fox, take a **** reading class. Your wife was challenging me to fight her in a cage, on this forum!!!!

Just wait til the 29th.
    take another look again. she put me up and I said I would do it and even meet halfway, you forgot that it was changed do to the cage costing more then the MMA Instructor could aford, besides the facts that was before I told her to stay out of it. She also said My BB's would do it instead of her. Show me the proof after I told her to stay out of it!
    Last edited by Fox; 09-10-2007 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    My Brain hurts.....
    LOL, mine to..My online persona is the same as my real life persona. I work for the post office, so I can go postal once in awhile
    Last edited by Fox; 09-10-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Fox, read this VERY slowly and carefully. If there are any words you do not understand, ask an adult.

Your wife posted on 07-28-2007, 10:12 AM :
    "1bad65,,,What about my INVITE?"

I replied on 07-28-2007, 10:17 AM:
    "For a sanctoned bout?"

Your wife posted on 07-28-2007, 10:19 AM :
    "cage match, it will be legit."

There, now STFU.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Fu(k off! You know I haven't! WTF's your point?
    No, I didn't know whether or not you had fought MMA... hence my question.

IMO, someone putting down someone else who has stepped up when you have not done so yourself is speaking from ignorance... especially when you are claiming you would take him on in a heartbeat, but have never done so in any event in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    IMO, someone putting down someone else who has stepped up when you have not done so yourself is speaking from ignorance... especially when you are claiming you would take him on in a heartbeat, but have never done so in any event in the past.

That seems to be prevalent among those defending The Duck

As well as the one person stalking Rudy..

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    As well as the one person stalking Rudy..
    "especially when you are claiming you would take him on in a heartbeat, but have never done so in any event in the past."

Fox, next time read the ENTIRE sentence. Seriously, did you graduate high school?

I did read your last post, I was referring to you and only you. As far as High School, Yep and some College as well. Top of my class in CWO school as well..have you been in the Military?
    I can say I have participated in full contact tournaments overseas, can you?
    Last edited by Fox; 09-10-2007 at 11:09 PM.

Fox, read this VERY slowly and carefully. If there are any words you do not understand, ask an adult.

Your wife posted on 07-28-2007, 10:12 AM :
    "1bad65,,,What about my INVITE?"

I replied on 07-28-2007, 10:17 AM:
    "For a sanctoned bout?"

Your wife posted on 07-28-2007, 10:19 AM :
    "cage match, it will be legit."

There, now STFU.
    This post was before I told her to stay out of it. now please show me proof of after post?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I did read your last post, I was referring to you and only you. As far as High School, Yep and some College as well. Top of my class in CWO school as well..have you been in the Military?
    I can say I have participated in full contact tournaments overseas, can you?
    Further proof of our flawed education system. Your reading comprehension skills are nil.

I've never served in the armed forces. I've never claimed to so you have no point. I've also never promised to enlist and then ducked out. I have never claimed MMA experience, only BJJ tournaments, so again you have no point. And I've never promised to compete in MMA and then ducked out. Thats the difference I'm speaking of. People like Rudy talk alot of **** and then back out. People like me don't promise to do things that I have no intention of following through with.

Maybe you'll figure it out on Sept 29th, but who knows?

You know my name, BJJ belt rank, one of my instructor's names, and my gym name. I've posted it here.

Quit lying.

Like someone who goes around dropping e-challenges and not showing up?

You still have failed to address my points in Post # 1327. You just keep launching personal attacks.

Actually I did about a BILLION times. Do you think people who care can't just read the whole thread? (hence, people who care are few and far between.)

As for your info, I had to find it, you didn't provide it. Liar. For those who care I've posted the bullshido links on this very thread already. Do a search.

Melting..............
    1overcompensatingmicropenis is starting to feel the noose around that pencil neck of his. See him trying desperately to cling to that last remnant self created credibility. Its a sad show like a chicken running around the pen trying in vain to avoid the stew pot.

Update: now Anthony doesn't like friday because he has a "life". LOL! I guess it cuts in to his ghey bar hoping or something.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 09-10-2007 at 11:29 PM.