Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Green CLOWN - 2 years in a row and counting

None of this is true, 12:00 China town Gong sao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    he is also a spineless coward, when he was supposed to referee the fight between me and MaoShan, he was afraid to even show up at my school when he wasn't even in teh fight!

Who is MaoShan and who won the fight? I'm just being nosey now

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

When Gene confirms this, are you finally going to disappear off the forum forever?

yes, you threatened Gene and the forum with legal action if I continued to expose you for what you are.... you threatened me with a lame restraining order/order of protection....

You're a clown and you only have yourself to blame. Anyone can read your own words. Your excuses, your bravado, your poor spelling

The attached is an appropriate summary
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I'm inclined to believe Dave here. I got word of this as soon as happened and have seen some emails from some parties involved, i.e., Gene.

Unless both Dave and Gene are conspiring against Gus...

Gus has just said that this is completely untrue.

For the people who are defending him...is it difficult to stand behind someone who is not telling the truth?

And to set the record straight, there has been one attitude in public and a completely different one carried out in private. No need to point out the obvious here, but someone should have just left it alone.

Gus, you shouldn't have even brought me into this, I merely responded to a queston with what I believed to be factual information. But YOU still found a way to insult me yet again.
    Mike this is low even for you, I will be at the park tomorrow nothing has changed.
    You have obviously forgotten whom you are talking to and what happened before.

None of us started any fight with you. YOU took turns insulting Dave, Chris and Myself. You unjustly attacked Dave again, then followed up with a challenge. When Chris and I tried to intercede at first, you insulted us as well. Then, we were happy to have you guys fight. You pulled the injured card, AFTER YOU ISSUED THE CHALLENGE. You admitted to several people that you never thought Dave would accept and that you just wanted to save face.

THEN you created a sh1tstorm of B.S. that has yet to be rivaled on this forum. I say B.S. because you wrote stuff on here that was clearly not true in an attempt to defame me and damage my credibility as a martial arts professional. Then WE were going to fight. You contacted one of my students to try to get him to change my mind. He no longer trains with me at this time, but I bet he would be happy to confirm this. You frantically called him several times in an effort to have him talk me out of this. Do you remember?? I'm sure he's watching this and if you wish, I bet he'd love to jump in here.

You never get the facts straight; YOU started this! You caught attitude with me and Dave via PM's last year, when we tried to point out innacuracies which you were posting on this forum; in an effort to prevent you from looking..shall I say..uninformed? You responded with a proverbial "don't tell me what to say, you're not the boss of me..."

What am I supposed to do here? I only tried to help you when you got on this forum, but you insisted on spreading lies and ignorance regarding your classmates and your teacher.

I understand that you are trying to save face or something. But if you keep pushing those involved are going to have to push back. I would think things through if I were in your position. And don't think that you are going to behave a certain way in private and then posture here on the forum to look tough. Seriously...think this through before you continue.

Peace
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 10-28-2007 at 05:35 AM.

I'm sorry, these challenge matches sound like pattycake when the internet's the medium.....LOL.......

As for the scoring (photoshop points):

Dave=1
    GreenCloud=0

Huh. No offense, but 'knowing' Coach Ross over the years from the forum, I'd wager he has no reason to lie.

Did Rudy have his fight? What happened?
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Predictions

first, lets hope it does happen and is video taped and posted. it will be the funniest thing next to the junkies from bullshido vs. the morons in maryland.

my prediction:

deep down inside lkfm-dumb-c, lemmonpie, and greenclown don't really want to fight at all. hunggaynyc doesn't either, and there will be all kinds of name calling and follow up posts about lawyers, phone calls, and chickening out. also, jmdipwad161 will jump in and talk about his sifu over and over. if only he would mention his old alias noone would be confused about things.

let the games begin, all you new yorkers are drama queens.
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Specialed you do have a point there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    I'm inclined to believe Dave here. I got word of this as soon as happened and have seen some emails from some parties involved, i.e., Gene.

THEN you created a sh1tstorm of B.S. that has yet to be rivaled on this forum. I say B.S. because you wrote stuff on here that was clearly not true in an attempt to defame me and damage my credibility as a martial arts professional. Then WE were going to fight. You contacted one of my students to try to get him to change my mind. He no longer trains with me at this time, but I bet he would be happy to confirm this. You frantically called him several times in an effort to have him talk me out of this. Do you remember?? I'm sure he's watching this and if you wish, I bet he'd love to jump in here.

Why not - just for the record - it's pretty much known that I don't train with Parrella anymore - so therefore - no bias or conspiring on my part against anyone.

I've followed and heard about Sunday and the lawyers before I read it on this thread so I knew it wasn't happening. Which was no surprise. I had someone who wanted to go see this and I told him early on that it probably wouldn't happen.

Last years events are over and I'm not rehashing it with anyone...but they did occur pretty much as was described. The issuance of challenges to people is like second nature for some here and truly it's a little ridiculous.

If you ISSUE a challenge and it's accepted then for the love of god carry it out. Jeeze I re-arranged my schedule to be there and bring an audience. Now I have to refund ticket money and what do I do with the trunk full of popcorn!!

It's killing me!
    "To know you don't know is best.
    Not to know you don't know is a flaw.
    Therefore, the Sage's not being flawed
    Stems from his recognizing a flaw as a flaw.
    Therefore, he is flawless."

You know... if you guys spent HALF the time actually training to fight that you spend on here arguing ABOUT fighting and issuing chicken**** Internet challenges that you know no one is ever going to follow up on, you'd all be pretty freakin' awesome fighters.

How bloody hard is it to show up to fight some loser from the Internet?? It's not like you're going to shoot qi blasts at each other, destroying buildings and flattening whole city blocks. It's just going to be a couple of wankers who talk big online getting together to see if they can "walk the walk", so to speak.

Get some balls or stfu.
    Royce can choke as many people as he wants. He'll never have a cartoon as cool as Jackie Chan Adventures.

-- Chang Style Novice

Blog Entries
    i'm gonna have to agree with this.

even though i've tossed out a challenge or two in the past, the one thing here that MUST be adhered to is.......

SHUT THE PHUCK UP AND FIGHT.........don't talk about BE about it. or just STFU!!!

this kind of reminds me of some highschool stuff.

either show up at the school and handle business, arrange a fight of students between schools or whatever.

but if this fight doesn't happen, can we just stop talking about it?

so, as a streetfighter, its just all talk right now. so, im sorry for popping off. but as fighters, didn't we learn from MMA? talking about it ain't provin schit!

so check this out........i bet my lawyer can beat up your lawyer!

please forgive my outbursts. dixon is a friend of mine, and i wasn't a happy camper after seeing his name shmeared all ober da plashe!
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-28-2007 at 10:47 AM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Funny how all of this is playing out over a BB.

Maybe one of these days someone will actually do something that gets someone hurt bad or killed. Then the board would be in trouble.

However the last time I checked challenging someone to a fight with "no rules" is against the law. I'm surprised all of this garbage is still on the board.

Blog Entries
    well dog ****,

it looks like sifu gus IS in chinatown and had some witnesses......hopefully the video of him being there will hit youtube soon.

but i just got off the phone with him, and he' s with people from the forum.

Blog Entries
    i' just waiting to hear from GENE CHING on the validation of the claims that lawyers were or were not in touch with him.

oh geeeeennnnnneeeeee, care to comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Larro View Post
    Well the word on the street is Green Cloud is in China Town RIGHT NOW!!!!!
    its 1:38pm est. and they just left the park. And Mike Beatto is pi$$ed off that he had to miss a day of work to smell the pu$$y in the air coming from Ross's crotch, as he colorfully put it.. he also stated to wanting to fight him and all of his students now and "smash things" he also said. "Dave Ross is a pu$$y and this just proves how much of a pu$$y he is. He never beat my Sifu and what made him think he could now".
    theres footage of them at the park of GreenCloud warming up and waiting for over an hour wondering "Where is Dave?"
    we the people looking for answers. and the question is "Wheres Dave?" I hope not behind is computer.

more information as the Story uncovers, NEWS @ 11..............
    Well, word on the street on an internet forum IS highly trustworthy, but I've got the official audio of this going down. Check it out.

Dave's not here, man
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

Blog Entries
    and anything happening OFF this forum should never fall on this forum.

its like saying i can sue the department store where the guy who punched me in the face for grabbing his girls butt or something.

the forum is not responsible for people meeting outside of the forum on their own accord. this isn't s forum sponsored match.