Thread: Guess we won't have any Blade movies for a while

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    OK, so does this mean he does 3 years + 1 year of supervised release?
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    No. He gets on year supervised , if he does well ,he does not have to do the other two. If he does not do well then he will be remanded to police custody and will have to finish out the 3 year term.I maybe mistaken.

Where are the two of you getting this from? Just curious, you may very well be right.
    Bless you

On top of whatever time he got, what about fines and penalties? The IRS can be ruthless.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Where are the two of you getting this from? Just curious, you may very well be right.
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...s_N.htm?csp=34

On top of whatever time he got, what about fines and penalties? The IRS can be ruthless
    He paid $5 million in cash on the $2.7 million he owed.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I didn't see anything in the USA today about supervised release???
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    I didn't see anything in the USA today about supervised release???
    That's where i got that quote from:

Snipes was acquitted in February of five additional charges, including felony tax fraud and conspiracy. Co-defendants Douglas P. Rosile and Eddie Ray Kahn were convicted on both those counts. Kahn, who refused to defend himself in court, was sentenced to 10 years, while Rosile received 54 months. Both will serve three years of supervised release. Snipes will serve one year of supervised release.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

So, is it a stretch to say this is a case in which a debtor is being tried and thrown into prison by the US Govt.?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    So, is it a stretch to say this is a case in which a debtor is being tried and thrown into prison by the US Govt.?
    A little bit. A debtor usually refers to someone who is in debt to a 3rd party, not the Gov't.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    A little bit. A debtor usually refers to someone who is in debt to a 3rd party, not the Gov't.
    Oh, come on....LOL...........he was in debt one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    He paid $5 million in cash on the $2.7 million he owed.
    That sounds like the IRS!