Thread: Martial Arts Deaths

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    i was messing around doing jumping kicks. doing tornado's and landing on the same kicking foot. then last kick of the night i did a jumping front slap kick. did it a million times, no problems. as i come down on the kicking foot i land wrong and my ankle bends in wards. i didn't break anything but my ankle swelled up to the size of a cantaloupe. my sihing put it back in place and the swelling went down to a tennis ball. 4 days later i had to drive home to mass from Florida.
    Now, if it WASN'T the last kick of the night, I would be VERY impressed!
    lol!
    What do you call someone who practices Dim Mak on themselves?
    Dum Fuk!

Quote Originally Posted by Chazmek View Post
    Now, if it WASN'T the last kick of the night, I would be VERY impressed!
    lol!
    well i couldnt really do anything for a year plus. the doctor told me to stay off of it. and like a good patient i went back into kung fu and didnt do any kind of jumping for 6 months still then i coudlnt do much. its healed now, 2 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Serves you right, jumping around like you have a pickle up your butt or something.
    i dont even like pickles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.