Thread: Luohan Quan

Threaded View

Amituofo,

.. Also, I know this is a big thread, Im new here to the forum and as a student , Im sure my questions have been asked and answered by like students before.
    I was going to ask this (why somany roads and names, what Shi De Yang teaches?) directly to Gene Ching, Sal Canzonieri (if around), Xian, Shemmati, then I combed through this post and found my answers.
    So I'll hold off on my OTHER questions and keep searching threads lol

found this which looks similar to what Shi De Yang teaches in his dvd http://www.chinashaolinkungfu.com/18_actions.html , yet its not exactly the same lol, so with the names and different segments it gets confusing, I will always take De Yang as a credible source however, so my initial goal was to make sense of the 18 hands he speaks of in his dvd, in terms of historical presence and structural integrity.

Gene I also ordered the old magazine with this years Spring issue, has the articles about it (Luohan hands), has abbot Shi Yong Xin on the cover, lol.... ye seeks and ye finds.
    anyhow, I cant say how thankful I am that you all share your study here with us and have this community here.
    Please keep it up!

Amituofo
    Last edited by Djuan; 05-29-2019 at 05:19 AM.