Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Democrat judge dismisses all charges against Blackwater guards

So you are trying to state your cause/beliefs, yet when pressed for details, specifics, and proof, your attitude is 'look it up yourself'. Whatever
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So you are trying to state your cause/beliefs, yet when pressed for details, specifics, and proof, your attitude is 'look it up yourself'. Whatever
    OK then, don't look!

The truth remains the same wether you look for it or not, except that sometimes it is better to find it before it finds and bites you in the @ss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Fairness would also include the distinct possibility that you won't have a choice between civilian or military service. If the civilian side has met its quota, then fairly, you'll only have military service left as an option. And seeing as you support the whole mess, it'd be hilarious irony. ESPECIALLY if I was your CO.
    No doubt. If you're as petty in real life as you are on this board I'm fairly certain I would have an extremely hard time. I have no idea what you when you play army (other than post on this board) but there's a good chance it has nothing to do with leading men. You're just not cut out for it. Not only that you have some sort of inner demons eating away at you.

Still waiting for an answer....

You said this in realtion to the draft being "fair":

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    A draft suits me....as long as it's fair. However there is very little chance of that. The modern day Cheneys and Bushs will of course have Daddy to interfere if any one even suggest that sonny boy be drafted.
    So I asked you to answer this question:

Speaking of being fair BD, how about this...

The Democrats have exempted themselves from the proposed healthcare plan that the rest of us will be FORCED to abide by if it passes. Is that fair?
    Can you please answer it. I really want to know if you consider the proposed healthcare bill "fair" since those in power will be exempting themselves from it.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Are you dense?

I've already said I don't have serious discussions with people who namecall and disrespect.

Why don't you continue your talk about Ward?

Are you dense?
    So you're ducking the question. I expected that from you, so I'm not surprised. I knew you didn't have the guts to answer it. If you could have answered it and not looked like a hypocrite, you would have.

So you're ducking the question. I expected that from you, so I'm not surprised. I knew you didn't have the guts to answer it. If you could have answered it and not looked like a hypocrite, you would have.

Now that's more of the comments you should be making.

Leave any real debate to the adults!

Now that's more of the comments you should be making.

Leave any real debate to the adults!
    By real debate do you mean the way we do it now? Like me and Drake have to continuously source our allegations, but you don't because we pointed out your wife-beating buddy is indeed your wife-beating buddy?

By real adults, do you mean guys like you that launch personal attacks on people's children?
    Last edited by 1bad65; 01-07-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Even if you don't answer it, everyone can see your hypocracy. You said the draft isnt "fair" because those in power don't have to abide by it, yet you want this healthcare bill to pass that those in power won't have to abide by.

Hehehe... I'm now the OIC for the upcoming sniper school ranges. SVEEEEEET!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Hehehe... I'm now the OIC for the upcoming sniper school ranges. SVEEEEEET!
    Congrats. I hope you enjoy it.

Congrats. I hope you enjoy it.
    I will, though I am curious why they picked me over an infantry officer to do this.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I will, though I am curious why they picked me over an infantry officer to do this.
    I'm sure it has something to do with the global conspiracy HW is speaking of.

I'm sure it has something to do with the global conspiracy HW is speaking of.
    Any my connections with the TSA, which makes absolutely no sense. I am the tactical intel officer for an infantry battalion, and somehow I have contacts in the TSA?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Perhaps the infantry officer does not jump as high as you when ordered to? You are good soldier, I keep tellin' ya!!!