Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Democrat judge dismisses all charges against Blackwater guards

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Hardly hypocritical. Notice my draft is NOT for military only.
    It's not YOUR draft that counts. It's the draft that the Democrats tried to enact that you would have had to abide by.

If you're a gun toting, wife beating teabagging redneck then by all means spend your two years in the military.
    But if you're a gun toting, wife beating plagiarist you are a hero to BD.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

When conforted with a real argument this is what you resort to....no surprise.
    What did I resort too that has your panties in a bunch? Was it the fact that I sourced my allegations? Or the fact I used your own words against you?

Maybe I should just be like you and resort to launching personal attacks on the children of people I disagree with.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Maybe I should just be like you and resort to launching personal attacks on the children of people I disagree with.
    As mentioned before, the difference being is that the Palins are public figures. I doubt seriously Willow Palin comes to this board....she probably off doing other things!

The same with Ward Churchill. He's a friend of mine but I have to remember that he is also a public figure.

However you and your buddies attacks are directly made to other posters on the board. I don't need to insult to get my argument across. I guess that's the difference between Liberals and teabaggers.

Fairness would also include the distinct possibility that you won't have a choice between civilian or military service. If the civilian side has met its quota, then fairly, you'll only have military service left as an option. And seeing as you support the whole mess, it'd be hilarious irony. ESPECIALLY if I was your CO. However, people like you are the exact reason I oppose a draft. I don't want you in my unit, or in my Army. If anything, the idea of you being drafted is an excellent argument supporting the all volunteer Army. We only want qualified individuals who want to be here.

Besides... you'd likely fail your physical fitness test, which would create another headache.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    With nothing to back up your outlandish statements, it really comes off as hot air.
    Yes, do keep repeating the LIES so that the more naive readers will believe you...

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    Lengthy replies do not make your statements any less untrue. But I'm sure "you believe" otherwise, because you were "under the impression" that what you said was true.
    Yes, more disinformation and deceit aimed at character assassination.......

I give official reports...
    Official reports? Like the one that said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? That connected Saddam Hussain to Al Qaida? That the US forces were in Iraq to save the Iraqui people from their dictator? Like Bin Ladin was behind the 9-11 tragedy.

I got news for you (but you know already!) The American people have been lied to by their "official reports" for decades!!!!!

you give youtube links
    AND? There are plenty of your "official reports" on Youtube as well....LOL

I wonder who is more credible here?
    I and most of the world population by now, know that your "Official Reports" are as credible as little green men from planet Saturn...LOL

Why not one-up yourself and post a wikipedia link next? Or maybe a Facebook page? Since, if it's on the internetz, it MUST be true!
    Well, you are also on the internet....LOL

Because of heavy censorship many researchers into world affairs use the internet to provide information. The internet is full of your "official reports" as well, if you have not noticed....

So lets see, you try to discredit my observations through constant repeat of lies (a popular propaganda tactic in the wider media (see "there are Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, repeated endlessly to convince the simpletons in the population), you go on to character assassinate Youtube and the internet at large.

Drake your protection of the long discredited "Official" version of events is very TRANSPARENT!

As mentioned before, the difference being is that the Palins are public figures. I doubt seriously Willow Palin comes to this board....she probably off doing other things!

The same with Ward Churchill. He's a friend of mine but I have to remember that he is also a public figure.

However you and your buddies attacks are directly made to other posters on the board. I don't need to insult to get my argument across. I guess that's the difference between Liberals and teabaggers.
    Well...it IS a fact that he beat his wife, and it IS a fact that he plagiarized other people's work. That's not an attack. That's stating the facts.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Well...it IS a fact that he beat his wife, and it IS a fact that he plagiarized other people's work. That's not an attack. That's stating the facts.

So? It won't bother me if you go out on the street corner and yell that to the top of your lungs all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Yes, do keep repeating the LIES so that the more naive readers will believe you...

Yes, more disinformation and deceit aimed at character assassination.......

Official reports? Like the one that said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? That connected Saddam Hussain to Al Qaida? That the US forces were in Iraq to save the Iraqui people from their dictator? Like Bin Ladin was behind the 9-11 tragedy.

I got news for you (but you know already!) The American people have been lied to by their "official reports" for decades!!!!!

AND? There are plenty of your "official reports" on Youtube as well....LOL

I and most of the world population by now, know that your "Official Reports" are as credible as little green men from planet Saturn...LOL

Well, you are also on the internet....LOL

Because of heavy censorship many researchers into world affairs use the internet to provide information. The internet is full of your "official reports" as well, if you have not noticed....

So lets see, you try to discredit my observations through constant repeat of lies (a popular propaganda tactic in the wider media (see "there are Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, repeated endlessly to convince the simpletons in the population), you go on to character assassinate Youtube and the internet at large.

Drake your protection of the long discredited "Official" version of events is very TRANSPARENT!
    You moron. I referenced a 3rd party report from a respected, non-biased organization. However, since you think I was posting youtube links, which I don't, you are showing me what a waste of time it is even having this discussion, because you don't even read what I write. You just cut and paste it and throw up some completely irrelevant topic. I have no, NONE, ZERO reports from myself on here. These are all based on something you may not be familiar with. Impartial, fair, VERIFIED discussions based on EMPIRICAL data. Not just some crap you dug up on youtube. EPIC fail, HW.

The reports on Saddam's WMD program? Did you ever read them? I'm willing to bet you haven't. because you missed the part where Saddam ADMITTED to tricking us into thinking his program was much further along, to protect him from Iran and a US invasion. Yeah, you missed that because it wasn't on youtube.

I'm done responding to you, because you have once again proven your inability to defend your points, and all you can do is parrot the same thing, over and over again. It's boring and poor discussion. You have failed, HW. Have a nice day.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Speaking of being fair BD, how about this...

The Democrats have exempted themselves from the proposed healthcare plan that the rest of us will be FORCED to abide by if it passes. Is that fair?

I guess that's the difference between Liberals and teabaggers.
    These "teabaggers" you speak of, they are just average American taxpayers. They are not public figures. So why are you still calling them names?

LMAO at you zinging him yet again.

And he lied about his military service. And he lied about his ethnicity. Don't forget those facts as well!

You moron.

I referenced a 3rd party report from a respected, non-biased organization.
    I believe that the world at large have been accustomed to your none biased official reports from government sources. LOL

However, since you think I was posting youtube links, which I don't,
    No one said that you post youtube links, so stop your slandering!

I merely pointed out that a lot of your "official" version of events are also present in Youtube links!

you are showing me what a waste of time it is even having this discussion, because you don't even read what I write.
    Again, you LIE!

I do read what you write but you don't like the responses that you get. They make you nervous and uncomfortable because they show the system for which you work for, to be a great sham (and scam)!

You just cut and paste it and throw up some completely irrelevant topic.
    More LIES just to discredit what I say. I imagine you sweating behind your keyboard....

I have no, NONE, ZERO reports from myself on here. These are all based on something you may not be familiar with. Impartial, fair, VERIFIED discussions based on EMPIRICAL data. Not just some crap you dug up on youtube. EPIC fail, HW.
    And more "cover your @ss" comments from Drake. Your and the UK governments have been lying through their teeth regarding 9-11, 7/7, Iraq war, Afghanistan war, "the war on drugs" and many other things. For the most part they have used your precious "official" and "verifiable" sources and data to commit mass murder and pillage sovereign nations. Yes, keep on ignoring the mass murders and pillages. We all know that the US and UK are in Iraq out of the kindness of their hearts...

The reports on Saddam's WMD program? Did you ever read them? I'm willing to bet you haven't. because you missed the part where Saddam ADMITTED to tricking us into thinking his program was much further along, to protect him from Iran and a US invasion. Yeah, you missed that because it wasn't on youtube.
    I may have missed it because I did not see on the news either....LOL

Even if what you say is true, do you mean that the great US and its CIA, MIA and NSA fell for some knuckklehead dictator's "trick"? LOL

I remind you that the US and the UK had been on Iraqi soil for years and they were apparently looking, actively, for these Chemical Weapons. So again, our friend Saddam, tricked the CIA, MIA, NSA, MI6 and most probably the Israeli Intelligence while they were all there for best part of a decade looking for those weapons??? LOL.

We cannot forget that one of the inspectors/searchers for those weapons had said that all reports regarding such weapons had been "sexed up". Not long after his report, he was found dead, apparently he had committed suicide. I mean who would kill him? NOt the Western Intelligence agencies of course, because we all know that they are a bunch of great human beings. Don't believe me? Then just ask any Iraqui or Afghani citizen. Still unconvinceds? Then take a trip to El Salvador or Nicaragua. Still unconvinced, then go down to Brazil, Chile or Argentina whose DEMOCRATICALLY elected governments were overthrown by the US (and other) security services resuting in decades of human rights abuses and suffering while many in the West hypocritically,called these countries "Banana Republics"!

I'm done responding to you,
    That is because you have nothing to respond. You are part of an evil mindset that has caused untold damage and suffering to innocent human beings and that it has justified all the carnage with "official" reports; "verifiable" statistics and other lies and mind games.

because you have once again proven your inability to defend your points, and all you can do is parrot the same thing, over and over again. It's boring and poor discussion. You have failed, HW. Have a nice day.
    Keep spreading disinformation. As I told you before, if you are going to discredit valid information then you need to be more subtle. Or don't they teach you anything at Military Intelligence.....?

Speaking of being fair BD, how about this...

The Democrats have exempted themselves from the proposed healthcare plan that the rest of us will be FORCED to abide by if it passes. Is that fair?
    What you don't get is that while you are in your little world of "Democrats this" and "Republicans that", is that they are different faces of the SAME ENTITY! They members belong to the same political organizations (outside their main "parties") and they belong to same Masonic lodges and so on....

Democracy is just a game of role play where the masses are led to believe that they have an actual say in their destiny. It is all the same. Obama is carrying out the same agenda that his predecessor George W "the village idiot"Bush was part of.

Why are you guys so blind!!!!!!!!

Wow HW, all that typing and not a single point sourced.

Wow HW, all that typing and not a single point sourced.
    What I have said is common knowledge. If you want to investigate further - and you should - then do so. Find out membership details of the Council on Foreign Relations; The Trilateral Commission, and the Royal Institute of International Affairs(in the UK). All these Eco/political bodies have long term goals for the planet, independent of who is in power in which country. They have members from all of the political spectrum.

Check it out for yourself if you dare as I am not your secretary. Do some reading!!!!