Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Republican Party Modus Operandi

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Ok... then... why are you contradicting yourself?
    Do what?!?!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Get off that.
    Off what, the actual topic of coversation?

We all know if Bush had publicly prayed that a voucher bill would pass Congress, you would be fit to be tied.
    Bush publicly prayed all the time.

and I'm not even sqeeling.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Fmr President Bush also said that god said we were right about Iraq. While it makes me uneasy to know that he was guided by voices in his head, he was, given the information provided to him, still making the right decision.
    Um...he also said God told him we wouldn't have any casualties.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Neither Fmr Pres. Bush nor god have been mortared on a daily basis. I wouldn't expect them to understand.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Neither Fmr Pres. Bush nor god have been mortared on a daily basis. I wouldn't expect them to understand.
    Hard to get mortared when you are grounded for being coked up.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Hard to get mortared when you are grounded for being coked up.
    And yet they slandered John Kerry. Yeah... I guess he was just out there fishing in Vietnam?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

And yet they slandered John Kerry. Yeah... I guess he was just out there fishing in Vietnam?
    There is a good article on the Swift Boat charade in Esquire this month. Same guy who initiated it is also responsible for the counter movement against Global Warming.

There is a good article on the Swift Boat charade in Esquire this month. Same guy who initiated it is also responsible for the counter movement against Global Warming.
    That's no shocker. They're all the same group, just like the 9/11 "truthers". They spend all their time coming up with conspiracy theories about one another. Neither group is half as influential as the other would like you to believe.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Blog Entries
    The republican thinking model is, "As long as I can go to heaven, you guys can all go to hell as far as I'm concern."

The democrate thinking model is, "Close the hell so we can all go to heaven."
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 03-20-2010 at 12:54 PM.

Let's try again. Some real thick heads are about.

Since we all agree abstinance is 100% effective when practiced, why not teach it? And by teaching it I do not mean to teach ONLY abstinance, or to teach it in a religious context. I don't mind kids learning abstinance AND learning that if you indeed become sexually active, you should take precautions, and teach them the precautions. Does anyone disagree with this method?
    I'm fine with that, but that hardly endorses abstinence as a "program". I guess you could hold a class on faking a headache versus just being honest, but past that, not much need for funding. Doesn't require the same kind of funding as showing actually proven long-term approaches and educating people on a topic that odds are high they'll never learn about at home.

Proof? Sources?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

So the guy was right twice. I can see why you liberals would have a problem with the guy.

So the guy was right twice. I can see why you liberals would have a problem with the guy.
    Hey, you and HW108 can start a conspiracy club.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Proof? Sources?
    Pat Robertson has always claimed Bush told him this during a personal conversation. Bush himself never denied it.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 03-22-2010 at 08:25 AM.

Pat Robertson has always claimed Bush told him this during a personal conversation. Bush himself never denied it.
    I'm still waiting on sources or video.