Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: kinfefighter doing MMA, I think

My opinion (again) of the sparring match, getting several takedowns in one round of sparring against a guy not committing and looking specifically to avoid the takedown and who is much bigger than you is a good result, the striking sucked on both sides but its how we all look when light sparing, Dales MMA clips showed good striking, great clinch and ground work and as I said, no one else posts clips of themselves in the cage or in bare knuckle fights like the first clips of Dales

My opinion of ED and his posts, the fact that he calls that clip MMA speaks a lot about his experience of MMA and fighting in general, in fact it speaks volumes if we are honest, as does his hanging off being a sparring partner to some mid level early pro fighter years ago….so what… some of us have helped several fighters get ready for pro fights and we know it means jack sh*t, if you are not competing then you can’t talk about it as if its you in the ring, sparring and helping a pro fighter get ready is completely different from actually having the balls to do it yourself, so stop living of being the sparring partner of a mid level early pro fighter and either do it yourself or stop having a go at a guy that has been there and done it

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    I've met Rashun, nice guy.
    I got the feeling looking at how they are working with each other that there is a generally positive opinion on both sides...

Wildwoo is offline 苦練在最熱的天,夏季和冬季最寒冷的日子 !
    Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    get ready to laugh ladies and gentlemen, shown here knifefighter the white guy dale franks in action.... this is what you call MMA? humping some guys leg while getting dragged around like a dog? and you have the odacity to pick on others??? you better apolgozie to eveyone on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8PK8j_Y5Xs
    I thought maybe from all of the crap he talks that he'd at least be man size

Quote Originally Posted by Wildwoo View Post
    I thought maybe from all of the crap he talks that he'd at least be man size
    what? he is old with white hair but extremely strong, and has perfect fighting stance. his foot are solid like two pillars. he is a real man.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    And what do YOU got? Huh? an OPINION? Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.

Unlike you I do not have a reputation to uphold or money to make off the martial arts. I make money other ways. I do not have students to impress. I do not have a lineage that I have to be a part of and talk about constantly. I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose by being here. You and Earthdragon, on the other hand, have all of the things I jus listed. You guys also have the similar sh!TTY technique demos that tcma is makes tcma look unusable. As long as you do not put up a clip or advertisement for the super secret long used choy lay fat qi gong.

That is why you get so sensitive when kf posts because your reputations are built upon ...the same demos tcma has been doing for years. With mms events all around not many kung fu people have dared to try.

mysterious power
    Earthdragon...your claim to fame is training the guy who won ufc 6. Basically you have no claim since that was debunked.
    what was debunked? please explian , dont take the words of knif and frost fro anything read my post. actually frost alredy apologized for say the same theing, then he read what i posted instead of repeating what knife said. I suggest you do the same.

frost
    Please read the thread title it say......here is KF doing MMA I think.

Funny thing is you guys post on here night and day... when do you train?

as far as the take downs? LOL it looked like a dog in heat trying to hump his leg, very bad habit if you dont want to be punched in the face multiple times rules or not that was completlye and utterly a **** poor display of skill, and if you think that clip has any worth while fighting in it I will eat my hat.
    Last edited by EarthDragon; 10-15-2010 at 05:57 AM.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Just a little, not only has he fought NHB, MMA, MT, BJJ and submission grappling, but he is one of the original Dog brothers and, so you can get an idea of his skill level AND physical condition AND will power:
    Dale once fought in a Dog Brothers gathering, he had a at least one stick fight and one "knife" fight ( though I think he had more) and the day after that he competed and WON his division in a National NAGA tournament.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Just a little, not only has he fought NHB, MMA, MT, BJJ and submission grappling, but he is one of the original Dog brothers and, so you can get an idea of his skill level AND physical condition AND will power:
    Dale once fought in a Dog Brothers gathering, he had a at least one stick fight and one "knife" fight ( though I think he had more) and the day after that he competed and WON his division in a National NAGA tournament.
    Let us not forget what a nice guy he is
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Let us not forget what a nice guy he is
    Well, supposedly he is but I have never met him and from most of his posts here, I think he is a bit too, what's the word I am looking for? "crude" perhaps?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    mysterious power

what was debunked? please explian , dont take the words of knif and frost fro anything read my post. actually frost alredy apologized for say the same theing, then he read what i posted instead of repeating what knife said. I suggest you do the same.

frost
    Please read the thread title it say......here is KF doing MMA I think.

Funny thing is you guys post on here night and day... when do you train?

as far as the take downs? LOL it looked like a dog in heat trying to hump his leg, very bad habit if you dont want to be punched in the face multiple times rules or not that was completlye and utterly a **** poor display of skill, and if you think that clip has any worth while fighting in it I will eat my hat.
    Please don’t make me post on this again, I apologised because I don’t like thinking the worst of people, but I didn’t read knifefighters post, I read what YOU put and the way it was written I took to mean one thing (and to be honest it can only be taken one way) now you say you didn’t mean it to say that and that’s fine, but I didn’t read Dales post I made up my own mind and if YOU like I will re-post your original post and others can make up there minds

Actually the single is a good takedown for MMA, it allows you to off balance and its safer in a lot of ways than the double, not that you would know that seeing as you have never actually competed

And please post his real MMA clips not the sparring match, your lack of ability to actually comprehend the difference is a bit anoying

Reaching for knife.
    Last edited by Lokhopkuen; 10-15-2010 at 12:44 PM.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Blog Entries
    Unlike you I do not have a reputation to uphold or money to make off the martial arts. I make money other ways. I do not have students to impress. I do not have a lineage that I have to be a part of and talk about constantly. I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose by being here. You and Earthdragon, on the other hand, have all of the things I jus listed. You guys also have the similar sh!TTY technique demos that tcma is makes tcma look unusable. As long as you do not put up a clip or advertisement for the super secret long used choy lay fat qi gong.
    so you're just a stupid jerk troll because you feel like being one? is that right? since you are not a martial artist what gives you any credibility in making such assessments? you really think highly of yourself but have no real reason for doing so. LMAO......

That is why you get so sensitive when kf posts because your reputations are built upon ...the same demos tcma has been doing for years. With mms events all around not many kung fu people have dared to try.
    once again you think too highly of yourself.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-15-2010 at 06:24 AM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

knifefighter deserves to get what he gives.

in the fighting world, he's another nobody really.

original dog brother? who gives a shyte? that doesn't mean anything, they're just another group of guys doing their thing, good for them, but so what.

I've fought in toughmans too, juvy boxing, wrestled provincially for my school, numerous kungfu tournaments, fencing, and blah blah blah. Crap, I've worked the door for a few places in the really crappy end of town where every night conflict was inevitable.

i'm sure there's a dozen guys here who have lost a tooth, busted a nose,wrenched and arm etc etc etc. There's cops, bouncers, sec guards and you name it who have all had real life threatening experience and then when they talk about there stuff you get jerk offs like knife coming and wiscracking out of his ass.

Dales boasting and cyncism and straight up rudeness towards others is indicative that he doesn't like or belong to this online community.

He is a thorn to be withdrawn in my opinion, as are a few other trollshido ass hats who have set up camp here to throw out the daily slurs and other crap.

there's too much ego in mma and too much ego in armchair mma such as is Dale's forte. I really don't care what he's done, he and his ilk are worthless twats as far as my opinion of them goes.

they can cling to their crappy little world views and I'm good with that.

/rant

I don't give him any of the cred that you do ronin. he doesn't deserve it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i think knifefighter is pretty cool guy.
    So do I - why all the hate?

Like I said, I will apologize and leave as soon as the two aforementioned guys post the full contact clips of them doing what they said they do.