Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO - Tin Yat Tai Chi Fist Form

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I have trained over 50 forms in my life. I don't have time to train those forms daily. If I can just move my hands a little bit, I can train it in my mind so I won't forget those form. Until one day I have recorded all my forms on video tape, I no longer have to worry about that problem.
    Yes. that's very true but you do not need video tape now. You can get those camcorders with HDD (hard disk) and they record in HD format as well. You can get them on a DVD for yourself and keep it for your life as a memorable thing!

That's also why I recorded my forms too. 400 forms are not really cool to practice all the time and so I am recording a lot of them down for reference in the future too.

50 forms is very impressive already, most Tai Chi masters only know 3-4 forms, haha! You are very good already!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

So... form collector = magic rainbow unicorn powers?

With a website?
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    How is it rigid? Can you feel?
    yes, I can; of course, you don't have to believe me, that's ok;

I am the performer, Mak Ching Yuen. You may speak to me directly here. I don't see any pause, stop, or any form of rigid though. What's more rigid would be seeing Wu Style Taichi square form, a robotic form that is really purposely rigid. Or even the Suen Style Taichi, which is also more rigid than this one. Talk with facts and points please,
    ok; first, it's not about style, it's about quality of the movement; you claim to be a Taoist, yet you are performing, not moving spontaneously in the movement; the form is the embodiment of one's understanding, and it's as plain as day that yours is superficial, bound up in the repetition as opposed to the rediscovery; my proof? your obsession with enumerating the large number of forms you know and practice; if you were anything close to the mastey you arrogantly ascribe to yourself, you'd know that it doesn't matter the quantity of what you do, but rather the quality; within one move is contained all moves (一 動 齊 動); your movement OTOH is differentiated and disconnected along the macro-structure of your form;

don't just know to assault.
    LOL, another "delicate flower"; look, when you post yourself on a pubic forum and invite commentary, not everyone is going to like what you do, plain and simple; and some of us will say it in a way that reflects your delivery, vis a vis the self-aggrandizing biography that you have posted on your website; if you can't handle negative comments without characterizing them as an "assault", then you may want to reconsider your motivation for posting;
    but whatever, that's on you; frankly, I stopped taking you seriously at:
    "Mak Jo Si have mastered the 108 Taichi form by himself from reading a book in only 3 hours for his first time learning Taichi and he was shocking the people around by his genius kungfu talent!"
    "If you ever learn from Mak Jo Si, he will teach you anything you want with everything he knows! The best kungfu master ever!"
    probably English isn't your first language, but there's this nifty word called "hubris" with which you may want to acquaint yourself...

however, it's not as much fun as when you COMPLETELY deviate from reality with this:
    "During the fall of 2009, Mak Jo Si gained the ability of communicating with the deities and Taoverse Deity take care of him. Taoverse Deity taught him kungfu directly and actually helped him recover from the injuries in the past in a few months!"

a word of advice: take your medication before you post online...

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    So... form collector = magic rainbow unicorn powers?

With a website?
    the latest Looney Toon to frequent KFMF; good thing too, it was getting dull here; now where's Scott?!?

Chuang Tzu would laugh.

CYMac:

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Chuang Tzu would laugh.

CYMac:

You two above really got nothing to do in life? Feeling empty all day long trying to find your life back? Too bad, I ain't here for ya then, find what you like and comment on it, you don't have to say something to show you are not dead yet.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    yes, I can; of cours........post online...
    What's to point of talking to you when you don't really know what you are talking about anyway? I will leave it for others to judge what they see, but personally speaking, I have not see people as nuts as you are.

Well, I post things for sharing, not for you to abuse. If you don't like it, you don't have to speak to show you got a mouth you know? When you walk on the street, do you comment on all the stores you don't like and tell them crap?

Let's see you show me some kungfu with you in the video then. Let me see what you mean by what you say. With just you flipping out stuff out of your mouth like that, without using a brain, it's just pointless to talk. Show me some stuff, show me kungfu of yourself to tell me what you say.

What's to point of talking to you when you don't really know what you are talking about anyway?
    ah yes, the cardinal sign of a Looney Tune - anyone who disagrees w his OMnificence doesn't know what they are talking about; how surprising!

I will leave it for others to judge what they see, but personally speaking, I have not see people as nuts as you are.
    well, I;m not posting about how I directly communicate with the Gods of Tao, so talking about crazy...

Well, I post things for sharing, not for you to abuse. If you don't like it, you don't have to speak to show you got a mouth you know?
    you posted on a pubic forum; if you don't want to hear negative opinions, don't post; otherwise, get a straw and suck it up;

When you walk on the street, do you comment on all the stores you don't like and tell them crap?
    horrible analogy...

Let's see you show me some kungfu with you in the video then. Let me see what you mean by what you say. With just you flipping out stuff out of your mouth like that, without using a brain, it's just pointless to talk. Show me some stuff, show me kungfu of yourself to tell me what you say.
    LOL - another lame argument - look, I am not interested in other people's opinion of me; I didn't post myself looking for commentary; you posted thinking that you would hear wonderful accolades about you

oh, and BTW, nice job bawang

Just to make it clear for all....

A Taoist doing taichi do not mean it have to be with spontaneous movement. That is not right. A taoist is a taoist, doesn't make it different from other people doing tai chi. The Tai Chi itself is a form only, even non-taoist doing my form is the same, it will not be different.

From what we heard from the above comment with the person commenting on my form about the "spontaneous" part, this person totally do not know anything about Taoism at all just from this sentense.

Taoism is not even related to Kungfu, they go in two paths. Taoism is Taoism, kungfu is kungfu.

Judge with your eyes.

the latest Looney Toon to frequent KFMF; good thing too, it was getting dull here; now where's Scott?!?
    Hey!!! I gotta sleep sometime!

Frankly, as a REAL Taoist Master myself I must say this charlatan is quite disturbing! My coterie and I will be performing a rare and sacred Taoist ritual tonight. NOT to exorcise this Demon, but to exorcise this Demon's demons!

He is being led astray by the dark forces of nature he has drawn into his mind. I have seen this kind of thing before. It is sad really. Someone buys a book and then thinks he immediately understands what he is reading. This is an invitation to the demons! Once the demons take hold, supercilious behavior follows. From there the demons have pretty much control of the mind and leads the person into flights of fantasy about how grandiose they are. Of course their mind demons cover it up by pretending they are doing everything for the sake of mankind.

But really it is the demons flagellating the mind. One becomes trapped by their own thought of self-grandeur and the benefits they THINK they are doing for humanity.

I can usually save these kinds of people with my sacred and rare Taoist rituals. That is, if and when my followers.....er.....I mean....coterie show up for class! It is hard to get everyone online at the same time from all around the world!

All men are children of Tao, but not all men are Tao's children!

You may quote me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 04-19-2011 at 07:12 PM.

oh, it just gets better and better...

Exorcisms-R-Us:
    http://www.chiinnature.com/biography_LAU.html#stage3

Tao of Firearms:
    http://www.chiinnature.com/tao_gunning.html
    "When I first started to learn from Taoverse Deity, I thought he was an evil god trying to trick me and fool with me these stuff! With lots of confusion, doubts and frustrations, I have even chopped him with the exorcist swords and all use the exorcism FU on him, attempting to kill this evil god who was trying to trick me!
    Apparently the Taoverse Deity wasn't even harmed when I attack with these evil busting tools! He is a real deity. So I manned-up and decided to give it a shot. March 2010, I started my journey of Tao.Gun and progressed along with his instructions given.. they WORK!
    When we got attacked by evil magic or even lethal evil magic from some huge temples or even psychics, these guns work like a charm. Effect was great and we have lots of fun while doing the job too! No hassle and nothing to remember at all. All you need is have the gun activated and ready, then it is 24/7 standby for you to use! It's just so cool, and it works even better than those old fashion weapons! Get one now and you will see how effective it is!" -- Mak Jo Si

Everything Else is Bad...Baaaaaad...
    http://www.chiinnature.com/badpaths.html

and the crazy just goes on, and on, and on, and on....

I take it back, bawang - I thot it was u goofing around - this kind of crazy is obviously a full-time profession tho...

ROTFLMAO - this is the best website since Happeh!!!!!!

ah yes, the cardinal sign of a Looney Tune - anyone who disagrees w his OMnificence doesn't know bawang
    Really? So I must "accept negative comments" when I post or before I post? meaning I should be prepared for any kind of abuse, assult, bully, harassing when I am posting?

You are not only nuts, you are really mean with horrible attitude you know? That is just directly internet bully. Great. Please continue and show people your face of wolves and dogs then.

Just to make it clear for all....

A Taoist doing taichi do not mean it have to be with spontaneous movement. That is not right. A taoist is a taoist, doesn't make it different from other people doing tai chi. The Tai Chi itself is a form only, even non-taoist doing my form is the same, it will not be different.

From what we heard from the above comment with the person commenting on my form about the "spontaneous" part, this person totally do not know anything about Taoism at all just from this sentense.

Taoism is not even related to Kungfu, they go in two paths. Taoism is Taoism, kungfu is kungfu.

Judge with your eyes.
    LOL - you obviously have no concept of the roots of Taoist practice, vis a vis it's shamanic heritage; D-

and people pay you to learn this $h!t from you?!? PT Barnum was right...

LOL - you obviously have no concept of the roots of Taoist practice, vis a vis it's shamanic heritage; D-

and people pay you to learn this $h!t from you?!? PT Barnum was right...
    I will drop the conversation with you. Last post. Directly and obviously this is what's call abuse without any need for explaination.

Really? So I must "accept negative comments" when I post or before I post? meaning I should be prepared for any kind of abuse, assult, bully, harassing when I am posting?
    ummm, basically, yeah, especially given the COMPLETELY INSANE content of your website, you luvable freak-a-zoid, you; welcome to the real world; maybe your Taoverse Deity didn't tell you about that, LOLOLOL!!!

You are not only nuts,
    yeh...pot, meet kettle...

you are really mean with horrible attitude you know? That is just directly internet bully.
    no, not a bully; I just think that you are COMPLETELY INSANE... 8}

Great. Please continue and show people your face of wolves and dogs then.
    bark, my good man; bark, I say...and also, hooooooooowwwwwwwlllllll!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL - this is priceless, thanks for the entertainment!