Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bagwa palm... TAOIST WAY?

Bagwa palm... TAOIST WAY?

Posting here just to be fun, I know it's not martial art, but this is the bagwa palm in Taoism magic, Tin Yat Lineage. We cultivate the bagwa palm as well, but just put it here for a cool comparison with the martial art style of bagwa palm. Fun stuff

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/20...vating-step-1/
    Bagwa Mirror Magic – Opening and Activating (step 1)

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/20...-bagwa-mirror/
    Bagwa Mirror Magic – Empower and Using the Bagwa Mirror

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/20...c-cultivation/
    Bagwa Mirror Magic – Pre-Heaven BaGwa Magic Cultivation

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/20...c-cultivation/
    Bagwa Mirror Magic – Post-Heaven BaGwa Magic Cultivation

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/20...lm-applicaton/
    Bagwa Mirror Magic – Pre-Heaven BaGwa Magic Palm Applicaton

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/20...lm-applicaton/
    Bagwa Mirror Magic – Post-Heaven BaGwa Magic Palm Applicaton

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/20...wa-magical-fu/
    Bagwa Mirror Magic – The BaGwa Magical FU

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/20...magical-blast/
    Bagwa Mirror Magic – BaGwa Handsign Magical Blast
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Stopped taking ur meds, I see...

I guess that crazy knows no season;

U r still a freak

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Stopped taking ur meds, I see...

I guess that crazy knows no season;

U r still a freak

Please read the rule on this page: http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...ad.php?t=43267

I am shocked the mod don;t warn or ban you. Maybe that's how it is sometimes. Too bad. But here let me tell you to wake up. This is for real, taoism magic. If you can't understand or do it, too bad. But if you happen to want to try it yourself, you will know who is a freak and don't hesitate to laugh at yourself when you tried it too. You will be shocked about how naive you are today.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Hi CY,

There is a certain weirdness about you that we can all detect and I am trying to find an explanation for it, my theory is that the Taoist religion you are trying to promote in your business has Dao-Fa 道法 and Dao-Li 道理, but you only offered the Fa and showed no understanding of the Li, hence there is a lack of Ziran 自然 in your behavior and it came across as you being a bit weird.

What do you think of this proposition and are you aware of this? I hope you do, if not, I will just keep quiet for the time is not yet right for you.

No offense is intended, just expressing my own observation.

XJ

Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    Hi CY,

There is a certain weirdness about you that we can all detect and I am trying to find an explanation for it, my theory is that the Taoist religion you are trying to promote in your business has Dao-Fa 道法 and Dao-Li 道理, but you only offered the Fa and showed no understanding of the Li, hence there is a lack of Ziran 自然 in your behavior and it came across as you being a bit weird.

What do you think of this proposition and are you aware of this? I hope you do, if not, I will just keep quiet for the time is not yet right for you.

No offense is intended, just expressing my own observation.

XJ
    We do have both. Just you are not my student, how can you know I am not teaching it as well? There is already lots of theories of taoism applied to how I have been talking in the previous post, if your wisdom cannot see it then it is your problem not mine. I am not trying to offense you or anything, but sometimes things are already all blended together but those who are not skilled cannot see it. Don't you realize nature don't need to tell you when it is raining or going to rain? if you don't understand what I am saying here, it's time to think more before you comment too, because I am just telling you some straight forward truth.

I am not "promoting" my 道法, I am just sharing. Don't get me wrong. Here, all the 道法 I share are free, how can I be promoting? I am sharing free resources. If I am promoting, I will promote the FU I sell and the service I do for a cost.

Hi CY,

Just as I thought, there is no Gan-Ying 感應, so there nothing can be done for now. I wish you best of luck.

XJ

Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    hi cy,

just as i thought, there is no gan-ying 感應, so there nothing can be done for now. I wish you best of luck.

Xj
    陰濁不明陽, 陽清不沾陰, 道中修仙路, 分隔陰陽靈,
    何是純陽路, 陰少看不穿, 只笑世塵俗, 不懂幻太玄.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Please read the rule on this page: http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...ad.php?t=43267

I am shocked the mod don;t warn or ban you. Maybe that's how it is sometimes. Too bad. But here let me tell you to wake up. This is for real, taoism magic. If you can't understand or do it, too bad. But if you happen to want to try it yourself, you will know who is a freak and don't hesitate to laugh at yourself when you tried it too. You will be shocked about how naive you are today.
    your magic is weak; you have no power here; this is the real magic:

Don't you rrealize this is long considered the south "Tin Si" in the history who MANY already proven is not really good because he have been mixing tons of stuff here and there? You can see it very obviously if you have the knowledge foundation in Taoism. But too bad you don't.

Anyway, who are you to criticize or even comment on my magic? Have you tried my magic and service before? If not, it maybe better to shut up and learn your virtues more for public socializing. I don't mind your naiveness but if you want to judge my skills and knowledge in magic, I would say only those who have tried my service are qualified to say a word.

If you have not tried a specific fruit, don't comment on it, you are just showing people your naiveness and lack of virtues.

Look at what you have posted? A spoiled pot of crap that combines taoism and Buddhism and all that into a page? Please, it's already disgusting enough to see Taoism being NOT Taoism in the past. It's awful and it's a disgrace of Taoism itself as well. Taoism is a full system, it doesn't need anything from outside to make it a complete good circle. If yours need to, yours is broken and incomplete from the start to the end.

Yep, not many lineages can stay clean and pure Taoism, but that's also common because not many are skilled and so they seek for short cuts and they try to take thigns here and there to make it their own. It's how China is in history too. Just some cannot accept that's bad.

Blog Entries
    CY,

What's your opinion about 青海无上师?

Ching Hai (May 12, 1951 -), called her followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai was born in Vietnam's central Chinese , 1970, on behalf to the UK , after marrying Germans . 1985年 ,清海創造以佛教為基本教義的一個新興宗教 ,該宗教名稱定為觀音法門 。 In 1985 , in order to create Ching Hai Buddhist basic teachings of a new religion , the religious name as the Quan Yin Method .

觀音法門的最大特徵為強調信徒只要接受她所提出的方便傳道法門,就可馬上獲得佛法上的立即開示頓悟,並同時 立刻獲得一生的解脱。 Quan Yin Method is characterized by emphasis on the biggest believers to accept her claim as long as the convenience of preaching Dharma, we can immediately obtain Buddhist insight on the show to open immediately, and also immediate access to a lifetime of relief. 因為觀音法門的基本教義非常簡單且容易被初學者理解,信奉清海為活佛的信徒,長期來有一定的人 數。 Because the basic teachings of the Quan Yin Method is very simple and easy to be for beginners to understand, believe in the Buddha's followers Ching Hai, to a certain number of long-term.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh4UQO7KOwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YTMq4tRgtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH78g...0D8DD8&index=3
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-20-2011 at 01:45 PM.

上師 is a Tibetan master, not Taoism. I have no opinion about this person since I don't even know the person at all.

Regarding TYG's post.. If you want to point out something to trash me down, I suggest you find something that is REAL taoism first and not these "buddhist and taoism mix kind of crap".

In Taoism, you can already find the basic 8 purifying spells that can do what the pages are saying from your post... although we don't use it in our lineage since we have our own.. here are the spells for your reference in many common places that you can find.. which are NOT in those Buddhist language.. it's all in Chinese..

净口神咒

丹朱口神,吐秽除氛。舌神正伦,通命养神。罗千齿神,却邪卫真。喉神虎贲,?神引津.心神丹元,令我通真。 思神炼液,道气常存。急急如律令。

净身神咒

灵宝天尊,安慰身形。弟子魂魄,五脏玄冥。青龙白虎,对仗纷纭;朱雀玄武,侍卫我真。急急如律 令.

安土地神咒
    元始安镇,普告万灵。岳渎真官,土地祗灵。左社右稷,不得妄惊。回向正道,内外澄清。各安方位,备守坛庭。 太上有命,搜捕邪精。护法神王,保卫诵经。皈依大道,元亨利贞。

净天地神咒

天地自然,秽气分散,洞中玄虚,晃朗太元。八方威神,使我自然。灵宝符命,普告九天;乾罗达那,洞罡太玄; 斩妖缚邪,度人万千。中山神咒,元始玉文,持诵一遍,却病延年;按行五岳,八海知闻;魔王束手,侍卫我轩; 凶秽消散,道?常存。急急如律令.

金光神咒

天地玄宗,万气本根。广修亿劫,证吾神通。三界内外,惟道独尊。体有金光,覆映吾身。视之不见,听之不闻。 包罗天地,养育群生。受持万遍,身有光明。三界侍卫,五帝司迎。万神朝礼,役使雷霆。鬼妖丧胆,精怪忘形。 内有霹雳,雷神隐名。洞慧交彻,五?腾腾。金光速现,覆护真人。急急如律令.

祝香神咒

道由心学,心假香传。香?玉炉,心存帝前。真灵下盼,仙旆临轩.令臣关告,迳达九天.

玄蕴咒

云篆太虚,浩劫之初.乍遐乍迩,或沉或浮.五方徘徊,一丈之余.天真皇人,按笔乃书.以演洞章,次书灵符. 元始下降,真文诞敷.昭昭其有,冥冥其无.沉疴能自痊,尘劳溺可扶,幽冥将有赖.由是升仙都.

--------------

These are in common Taoism books too. They are very basic stuff, which is used among many Taoism lineages. Have you saw these? But in our lineage, we don't use these because we have our own stuff.

Hope you enjoy some real Taoism stuff in CHINESE here.

Don't you rrealize this is long considered the south "Tin Si" in the history who MANY already proven is not really good because he have been mixing tons of stuff here and there? You can see it very obviously if you have the knowledge foundation in Taoism. But too bad you don't.

Anyway, who are you to criticize or even comment on my magic? Have you tried my magic and service before? If not, it maybe better to shut up and learn your virtues more for public socializing. I don't mind your naiveness but if you want to judge my skills and knowledge in magic, I would say only those who have tried my service are qualified to say a word.

If you have not tried a specific fruit, don't comment on it, you are just showing people your naiveness and lack of virtues.

Look at what you have posted? A spoiled pot of crap that combines taoism and Buddhism and all that into a page? Please, it's already disgusting enough to see Taoism being NOT Taoism in the past. It's awful and it's a disgrace of Taoism itself as well. Taoism is a full system, it doesn't need anything from outside to make it a complete good circle. If yours need to, yours is broken and incomplete from the start to the end.

Yep, not many lineages can stay clean and pure Taoism, but that's also common because not many are skilled and so they seek for short cuts and they try to take thigns here and there to make it their own. It's how China is in history too. Just some cannot accept that's bad.
    ha - your power is nothing, your magic is pathetic: I don't need to try it, I already know everything about it and you! why, the last time I sent emissaries against you, you were so dull that you didn't even realize you were being probed, and you proved so inept that I called off these manifold manifestations out of pity for you, and only nudged you enough so that you would stop posting your inferior methods here for a while; but because I felt some compassion for you, I held back from implementing a full "psionic lock" that would have prevented you from ever returning to this forum again; perhaps next time I won't be so generous, we shall see...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    ha - your power is nothing, your magic is pathetic: I don't need to try it, I already know everything about it and you! why, the last time I sent emissaries against you, you were so dull that you didn't even realize you were being probed, and you proved so inept that I called off these manifold manifestations out of pity for you, and only nudged you enough so that you would stop posting your inferior methods here for a while; but because I felt some compassion for you, I held back from implementing a full "psionic lock" that would have prevented you from ever returning to this forum again; perhaps next time I won't be so generous, we shall see...
    Find a psychiatrist, you got scsophrania. I feel sorry not for you but your mother and father. Get well soon.

Find a psychiatrist, you got scsophrania. I feel sorry not for you but your mother and father. Get well soon.
    hide all you like, it will do you no good; your days of evil are numberd...