Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    I guess that's one way to weasel out of it.
    Your way of "weaseling out"is just too unsophisticated for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    There are no SUICIDAL FANATICAL ISLAMIC MASS MURDERERS WHO DRINK ALCOHOL AND FREQUENT STRIP CLUBS!!!
    Still waiting for you to offer anything to back up this assertion.

I'll even accept some shaky conjecture along the lines of the "Amanda Keller recounted her story under duress" rubbish. Seriously, the bar is pretty low here.

I'll even accept some shaky conjecture along the lines of the "Amanda Keller recounted her story under duress" rubbish. Seriously, the bar is pretty low here.
    If they can rape little boys and have sex with each other, alcohol and strip clubs aren't exactly a stretch of the imagination...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

It's like doing rounds on a heavy bag of rhetoric. No matter how much you wail away at it with it's own inconsistencies, contradictions and biases, it just hangs there all obstinate and pleased with itself, a stupid look on its face as it repeats the same three arguments word for word that it has been coming at you with from the beginning.

It is really a good workout, tests the limits of patience not to spontaneously combust in a paroxysm of rage.
    lol... Still an exercise in futility if one is trying to gain ground with their opponent.

My limts of patience are tested every time I leave my home. I never lose it. But I can see why some do.

You still haven't offered anything other than your standard repetitive rambling diatribe. One primary source will do.

You may want to read up on burden of proof, unfortunately I am not aware of any hastily produced web documentaries that cover it.
    Actually the Supreme Court just ruled that youtube vids are concrete evidence. Likewise, if it ain't on youtube, sh1t never happened!

Well, I tried to look up Atta, but he is apparently dead, or living some tropical island under a new identity and a new passport (fire ball proof, of course ).

The problem is that with you, it would not matter wether a given documentary was hastily produced or not, you have made up your mind about the "truth" of the official version of 9-11, which is at best a ridiculous story, just like that of the bible, but which, just like the bible, has conned millions of people, not through logic, but because they, the people, CHOOSE to believe the mumbo jumbo!

Wake up, for god's sake!
    You assume that if one disagrees it's because they haven't opened their mind enough or simply disregards all evidence beforehand. That's a huge assumption.

People don't poke holes thru your sources because your sources are laughable. Which of course is why we all laugh at you. Get it? Nah, you don't.

You are so sure you're right yet you haven't shown anything concrete to suggest you are. You tell people to open their minds yet assuming you're right is a sure sign of a closed mind. The simple truth is that you don't know if you're right or not. And if you approached these arguments from that perspective you would be shown more respect.

Hey, you are the guys who are coming in with "protestations". I sometimes simply post videos to inform the uninformed
    Dude, you respond to small phrases with endless paragraphs of repetitive rhettoric. WTF you talkin' bout, son?

Your arguments are "doubleplusungood", Comrade.
    Last edited by Syn7; 01-03-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    If they can rape little boys and have sex with each other, alcohol and strip clubs aren't exactly a stretch of the imagination...
    especially to people who are constantly lying and justifying it in their own heads. and when their spiritual leaders tell them they can lie and cheat to blend in with the enemy. such are the rules in holy war. what's so hard to understand about that? People pretend to be things they aren't to achieve some agenda all the time.

is it true that rape is a very serious problem in arab culture? i was told by an immigrant that she had been raped 14 times back home. and she's only 21 and has been in canada for like 7 years. thats fukcing insane.

i know it's real bad in alot of the african continent.
    Last edited by Syn7; 01-03-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    especially to people who are constantly lying and justifying it in their own heads. and when their spiritual leaders tell them they can lie and cheat to blend in with the enemy. such are the rules in holy war. what's so hard to understand about that? People pretend to be things they aren't to achieve some agenda all the time.

is it true that rape is a very serious problem in arab culture? i was told by an immigrant that she had been raped 14 times back home. and she's only 21 and has been in canada for like 7 years. thats fukcing insane.

i know it's real bad in alot of the african continent.
    It's pretty bad over here. My NCO is about to shoot some of the locals around here because it keeps happening.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Blog Entries
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

My assertion has been backed up by history. Where are the "corrupt" religious suicide bombers in the Gaza strip, Iraq and Afghanistan, who are alcohol drinking and strip club frequenting, while at the same time brought up in a Western manner?

I'll tell you where they are, they are in the imaginations of the sleeping sheep, who will come up with incredible explanation for false flag events, because they have made up their minds (or is it that their mind has been made up for them), that their governments are not a bunch of corrupt psychopaths serving an elite that looks at them the PEOPLE, with nothing byt CONTEMPT!

Well, that would be a good start for you, but of course, there remains the rest of the Official Baloney Version of 9-11, which is full of holes that only the blind don't see!

Well, little boys get raped everyday n the Western world. Unfortunately, that kind of criminal behavior is embedded even among the elites of Europe and the USA, so much so that there peodophilia rings all over the place. The same can be said about ****sexual behavior among the ruling elites. Does that "qualify" these elements as possible SUICIDE bombers? You are deliberatly mixing up issues, in order to distract attention from what is being said!

Furthermore, child molestations and ****sexual behavior in Islamic countries can be blamed on religious restrictions that prohibit a normal sexual expression. I for one, don't know what the excuse for rampant child sex crimes in places such as the UK and the USA, can be attributed to!!!!!

Actually the Supreme Court just ruled that youtube vids are concrete evidence. Likewise, if it ain't on youtube, sh1t never happened!
    i am surprised that Youtube made videos......

Seriously, Youtube and the internet in general are mediums through which people can at least try to use what is supposed to be their "democratic" freedom of speech to argue their case or show another point of view.

In the old days when the press was somewhat free, the newspapers used to play the same role, exposing corruptions and scandals.

You people refusing to acknowledge information that is disturbing, just becuase it did not come from your official (CONTROLLED) news networks, shows how totally brainwashed you are!

You assume that if one disagrees it's because they haven't opened their mind enough or simply disregards all evidence beforehand. That's a huge assumption.

People don't poke holes thru your sources because your sources are laughable. Which of course is why we all laugh at you. Get it? Nah, you don't.

You are so sure you're right yet you haven't shown anything concrete to suggest you are. You tell people to open their minds yet assuming you're right is a sure sign of a closed mind. The simple truth is that you don't know if you're right or not. And if you approached these arguments from that perspective you would be shown more respect.
    That is the difference between me ahd you guys. I KNOW I am right, while you guys hope that you are right!

As far as 9-11 is concerned, I knew I was right when I first heard the official version, and nor from any "youtube video". that is the difference between you guys and people like me. You guys got traumatized (perhaps even understandbly) by these "terrorist" attacks, and then group psychology took over. You looked up to the leaders you trust for answers and explanations, and they the psychopathic yes-men to the elite, fed you the pre-prepared cr@p known as the official version of the events. You guys in turn swallowed up all the mumbo jumbo and you are defending it religiously, as designed!

Since 9-11, your civil rights have been trampled on, while abroad, your government and its "cartel" have mass murdered and looted sovereign nations. Yet, the sheep are still asleep, while being hurded towards the slaughter house!

So sad......

It's pretty bad over here. My NCO is about to shoot some of the locals around here because it keeps happening.
    Who is going to shoot the child molesters belonging to phedeophilia rings that include some of your politicians and lawmakers, in the US, UK and other European countries?

Shouldn't you clear your own back yard first before doing so abroad?

Sheesh, you would of thought that the US would have at least cleared up that problem while shooting dead and blowing up hundreds of thousands of Afghans?