Thread: ermei snake oil salesman

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I was a kyokushin Kai before started with Gm Cho Hung choy in March 1973. I train three to four night every week direct with Gm Cho Hung Choy since then.

I come to USA on 1980, I got a letter asked me to share my sifus' teaching in USA in 1980 as attached
    Great!
    So you didnt baisi?

Woodern dummy training evolve and grow after 1850. And those after 1850 doesn't practice internal six core elements and the seven bows as the core 1850. So that is reality.

If yik kam decendent shows a comprehensive woodern dummy set, you know that has to come from law lineage .

So H. Santo what are saying here Cho Yin On or Cho Cheun didnt have a comprehensive Wooden Man Set to pass on?

We have a 13 section 108 MYJ I assume yours is much shorter 6 section I would guess. So ours therefore much be from another source!
    Are you saying anybody in the Cho Family who has a comprehensive myj set got it from the Law Family Snake Crane Wing Chun!!
    My goodness what type of statement is this.?

Quote Originally Posted by FongSung View Post

So H. Santo what are saying here Cho Yin On or Cho Cheun didnt have a comprehensive Wooden Man Set to pass on?

We have a 13 section 108 MYJ I assume yours is much shorter 6 section I would guess. So ours therefore much be from another source!

Are you saying anybody in the Cho Family who has a comprehensive myj set got it from the Law Family Snake Crane Wing Chun!!

My goodness what type of statement is this.?

Do your homework on Cho family wooden dummy, do your homework in wing chun kuen history on woodern dummy evolution. Show us a photo of Cho family practicing Woodern dummy in 1960s.

The worst thing many do these days is taking from Ipman Wck without giving credit and claim one has it all, un aware of one copy Ipman signature blindly. If one fall into this type of trap. Not one can save you. The Wck historians know who you are.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-02-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Do your homework on Cho family wooden dummy, do your homework in wing chun kuen history on woodern dummy evolution. Show us a photo of Cho family practicing Woodern dummy in 1960s.

The worst thing many do these days is taking from Ipman Wck without giving credit and claim one has it all, un aware of one copy Ipman signature blindly. If one fall into this type of trap. Not one can save you. The Wck historians know who you are.
    why dont you post a video showing us the ipman wooden dummy signature?
    sincerly, eddie

Blog Entries
    The worst thing many do these days is taking from Ipman Wck without giving credit and claim one has it all, un aware of one copy Ipman signature blindly.
    Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-apG...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbEhtRGHf3U
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 05-02-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Oh... So it is now from Ip Family not Law Family.... do make up your mind?

Of course not the full set a few section missing is all I'll say.
    Last edited by FongSung; 05-02-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Oh... So it is now from Ip Family not Law Family.... do make up your mind?

Of course not the full set a few section missing is all I'll say.
    Mouse caught in mouse trap.

I leave it to Wck historian researchers,

Many wcners can read signatures of Ipman , yks ...etc.

I leave it to Wck historian researchers,

Many wcners can read signatures of Ipman , yks ...etc.
    yeah i saw it.
    sincerly, eddie

yeah i saw it.
    i'll give you one thing. i was always told it was an internal style when i was learning wing chun, a blend of hard and soft. i know from my research that started twenty years ago, that it's imho the internal aspects of the art that are missing from most people's training.

but, i still think your nut! nothing personal
    sincerly, eddie

the huen jum movement?
    sincerly, eddie

the huen jum movement?
    hmm interesting!
    sincerly, eddie

Great!
    So you didnt baisi?
    If I am not Baisi, will my photo shows in the Penang martial art booklet as above? Will I be special train in the YKSLT and inherit the YKSLT internal details? Will my Si Mo wrote me this letter?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Now, after I am not shy to open some of my cards.
    I expect others who makes claim to show their evidence too.

Similar to Gm Cheung above , old timers have records.
    One cannot simply make claim on title and claim on art without showing evidence from our sifu .
    That is just the traditional way.

IMHO, the coming new Wck era is not going to tolerate all kind of claim and stories without evidence to back up.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-02-2014 at 01:38 PM.