Sifu Wayne Yung always mentions that Hendrik never complete his ykwc SNT because Hendrik staying with him for few years for the scwc stuff to rebuild his ykwc SNT. Also, complete and incomplete, sifu Wayne Yung referred to the way how to play and the applications too.
Base on all this new evidence presented by many parties, I have to agree with Sifu Wayne Yung's comments that on Hendrik's SLT video, Hendrik Santo's Yik Kam SLT was perform poorly and wasn't complete. Supposedly Hendrik and Robert Chu just recently met for the first time, and just few months ago, Robert Chu told Sifu Yung that he had never seen Hendrik's complete set of SLT. But in the past decade, Hendrik mentioned that he passed his SLT to Robert Chu. There's some conflict and confusion here.

Originally posted by ccwayne
4. Robert Chu told me in the hotel room in October, he didn't see Hendrik full set SNT and ask me weather I watched it or not.
Sifu Yung had mentioned Robert Chu's baisee story with the SCWC teacher, lasted less than two hours with the teacher, including time gossiping. During this short period of time Robert Chu watched the teacher performing SCWC SLT once, then copied and took away some SCWC document. Shortly after that, Robert Chu claimed that he learned a lot from SCWC school on WCI. Furthermore Robert Chu is presenting himself as an authority on the subject of SCWC to Sergio Iadarola. Obviously Sifu Yung has his reasons to be upset about this false presentation of SCWC to the public. Now, looking back these two events, people wonder why certain individuals would come out acting like a WCK authority in such short period time. Sergio Iadarola has fallen for this kind of story again by not researching to verify the source.

Originally posted by Hendrik
5. Sergio open to public statement :

Just to make clear to all we have 2 Grandmaster saying that they see Emei and White Crane movements in the Siu Nim Tau set from 1848.

the last thing we want is to drag respectable grandmasters like GM FU of Emei or GM Lee Kong of Fujian White Crane into a political issue.

its just a reference for our research nothing more and nothing less,

GM Fu identified half of the KUIT to be Emei based and GM Lee Kong agreed that the term Zhao Yang in the kuit number 18 is a White Crane term and both saw their respective arts back in the movements of the 1848 set that are the facts nothing more nothing less.

Now, Sergio is singing Hendrik's song and promoting the Ermei 12 Zhaung as the origin of WCK. Before this Ermei, he once was a believer in Black Flag HKB nonsense as well. According to these links below, Kenneth Lin only has a few months Yip Man WC training under this Sifu Chung Che Man. One wonders about the credibility of Sergio who has 20 to 30 years of wing Chun experience was so easily misled by some amateur.

http://vtmshaolinbull5hit.blogspot.c...-chun.html?m=1

http://protectingrealshaolin.wordpress.com!