Thread: tao te ching

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Unfortunately, Hendrik, you are, once again, showing off your lack of knowledge and experience and how well you can speculate about what you know nothing about. You are a novice who thinks he is an expert.

My comments are a description my direct experiences, experiences you CLEARLY have not had. This is how I know that you are full of yourself and have no direct experience yourself.

If you had any direct experience you would understand. But since all you can do is repeat what your master taught you without any true understanding you continually embarrass yourself.

Why are you still doing yourself what you criticize others of doing? In this very thread you criticized translations from Chinese, yet you provide translations with commentary of Chinese texts?

You just now falsely claimed my comments originated from book learning and then quoted a book to support your thesis.

How can anyone be so dense and foolish as to not recognize his own, OBVIOUS hypocrisy and ignorance?

Your insight into your own mind is very shallow! You cannot see your own hypocrisy when it is staring you in the face! You speculate that others are speculating while criticizing their descriptions of their own direct experiences as speculations!

I feel very sorry for you! You are a very sad individual who does not recognize that the ignorance he sees in others is his own!

Good Luck along your path, ha ha!!

without showing your Brain wave alter state result, your so called direct experience doesnt mean anything right? so does your speculation.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-18-2010 at 07:21 AM.