Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
not actually true. Farmers can grandfather their arms to their family. I know guys who have several grandfathered firearms, no permits etc. But they are farm boys and in the rural areas, gun control isn't an issue at all.

It's in the cities where the issue lies. I have no problem with rural folk having firearms. They need them after all. people in the cities? Why do they want guns? self protection? Why are you paying a police force? Why do you have alarms on your house? etc etc. The only guns that are useful in a big city are those used by criminals and police and the rest are just a source for criminals to steal.

In my opinion.
That is the exception to the rule. There will be no grandfather loopholes as far as printed firearms are concerned.

I like guns. I have guns. I learned to use guns at a young age. I was around it since birth. Around 10 or 11 I got to start shooting myself. At 14 I was walking through the forest alone for two three days at a time with two guns. I'm lucky I guess. I had reasonable sensible parents and extended fam. I know other families that teach their kids to shoot and they are all idiots and it's scary that they are so well armed. Knuckledraggers for sure. While regulation is reasonable IMO, it's not and never will be a complete solution to the problem. We are just going to have to get used to the idea that anyone will be able to print a gun in the NEAR future. Just how it is... Time for us to grow up a lil. Hopefully it's not too painful.