Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Real kung fu challenge!

I didn't watch the vid. Did it all take place in the parking lot of a Masonic lodge?

i think john f springer might have lost, but he beat osiris mentally and spiritually. so he win. also omar DESTROYED that heavy bag. it shows he has amazing deadly baji powers.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    The first time we started seeing Nam student re-registering on our board under new names and claiming to be presenting new points of view or whatever.
    we seem to be having the same issue here between "justadude" (possibly same guy as "montrealtaijidude" in RSF?), "kido" and "JB_One", all of who happened to appear and post on related threads the first time with opinions either anti-yang or in kido's first post, starting a thread by posting the video

of course, trying that here is a mistake - on KFMF, we can spot crazy a mile away...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    we seem to be having the same issue here between "justadude" (possibly same guy as "montrealtaijidude" in RSF?), "kido" and "JB_One", all of who happened to appear and post on related threads the first time with opinions either anti-yang or in kido's first post, starting a thread by posting the video

of course, trying that here is a mistake - on KFMF, we can spot crazy a mile away...
    I made one comment on a thread and you've been attacking me ever since making all these false accusations without even knowing me. You seem pretty immature. What is you're problem? I hope you don't think I'm intimidated in some way.

TGY has the deadly nerve strikes.

lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i think john f springer might have lost, but he beat osiris mentally and spiritually. so he win. also omar DESTROYED that heavy bag. it shows he has amazing deadly baji powers.
    lol.

More similarities to these stories than most people realize.

if master yang hai is so highly skilled how come he doesnt have magnifient beard like guan gong

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by JB_ONE View Post
    I made one comment on a thread and you've been attacking me ever since making all these false accusations without even knowing me. You seem pretty immature. What is you're problem? I hope you don't think I'm intimidated in some way.
    no, it would be pretty odd if one anonymous poster felt intimidated by what another anonymous poster writes on an internet message board;

as for the rest, if your arrival and commentary happen to be coincidental, then it sure is one heck of a coincidence; you also seem to have a penchant for trying to characterize me personally as a bully, as attacking you, etc., etc., like you have some sort of a persecution complex; but since, as you say, I don't know you, it would really be hard for me to actually bully or attack you - unless you carry what happens on an internet forum over into the rest of your real life?

so hey, if you are really NOT from the challenger's camp, then my bad; but I think that your assessment of what happened in the video is specious at best, given that there was a major piece missing, yet you draw definitive conclusions based on incomplete evidence;

hey, whatever, as you like;

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    no, it would be pretty odd if one anonymous poster felt intimidated by what another anonymous poster writes on an internet message board;

as for the rest, if your arrival and commentary happen to be coincidental, then it sure is one heck of a coincidence; you also seem to have a penchant for trying to characterize me personally as a bully, as attacking you, etc., etc., like you have some sort of a persecution complex; but since, as you say, I don't know you, it would really be hard for me to actually bully or attack you - unless you carry what happens on an internet forum over into the rest of your real life?

so hey, if you are really NOT from the challenger's camp, then my bad; but I think that your assessment of what happened in the video is specious at best, given that there was a major piece missing, yet you draw definitive conclusions based on incomplete evidence;

hey, whatever, as you like;
    OK cool. I'm from New York anyway and I never been to Canada. I don't know either of these guys. I actually practice xingyi myself. I agree the video is incomplete.

More background on these guys:

The Flores guy from the Vietnamese WC school just beating the daylights out of some poor sap visiting from another school:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqJcG...layer_embedded

Same instructor but this time fighting somebody with a little more game:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6GBJ...embedded#at=98

The specific school issuing this challenge:
    http://www.shaolinwingchun.com/

The thread where I think this grudge actually started...I only posted 4 or 5 of the old threads. There were actually several more than that. Anyways, the ex-Nam student relating his story:
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9668

Nam Anh

"Hey baby, how's it hangin'?"

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Judging by their website, Nam Ahn is a big fan of thrones set up on platforms for him to pose upon....
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Blog Entries
    LMAO he wants to be the DRAGON HEAD of the Triad hahahahaha JK
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Nammyland
    Grand Master Nam Anh, founding president of the International Federation of Shaolin Wing Chun Nam Anh Kung Fu also set up the Quebec Order of Anmanatherapists.

I have not been able to find anything on Anmanatherapy except on Nammy sites. The Quebec Order does not exist at all as far as I can tell.

It probably costs a lot though.
    Last edited by Xiao3 Meng4; 08-25-2010 at 09:18 PM.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero