Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: WCK is attached fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    Ha! You don't have to believe me. I don't care if you do or don't mate.

I don't have to prove anything to you Terence and the only thing you have proved is that you are good at writing BS.......in fact very good....so good in fact that you are the bruce lee of bulls1t.
    Actually, I am more like the Bruce Lee of detecting bullsh1t. MMA fighters coming to you for stand-up lessons. Riiiight.

Why don't you bang some footage up of your gay attachment boxing so I can see what you are bruce lee'ing about or are you paranoid that your belly may block the camera out???

GH
    I told you, you are in the UK, so go see Alan and his guys, they will toss you around like a rag doll while thumping you and you can experience controlling while striking, WCK's method, firsthand. That's what a fighter would do. But we all know that you are only a theoretical nonfighter and a liar -- with nothing to prove.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    I use WCK's method for entering -- and that does not entail charging with chain punches down the "centerline".
    and what exactly is WCK method of entering in your opinion?

What does WCK method of entering entail?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    If it's so common, write it out for us all to see

I really think that even our ideas as to what curriculum 'means' is different. This core curriculum you of talk isn't just the kuit you refer to is it?
    I'm really beginning to think you are not very bright.

The core curriculum -- AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE -- are ALL those elements/aspects that are common to the legit branches of WCK. The kuit is only one of those elements. The curriculum includes the forms/points, the exercises/drills, the dummy, the weapons, the kuit, etc.

No I suppose you (or your parents) weren't even interested in their cost either! Get real T Coaching for sporting prowess may help a Martial Artist if he hasn't got that self development mindset already. Martial Arts is not an elitist hobby for 'sporty' type jocks T. It should be there for everyone, and therefore have varied elements that can be practised for varied purposes. Competitive fighting is just one of the goals you seem to enjoy, and that's it. Nothing special imho.
    WTF are you talking about?

And I do not like the idea of Hero Worship either T. This aint No Retreat No Surrender
    It's funny how the hero-worshippers always say they don't hero-worship.

I don't idolize Lee Shing, so for you to think I do is quite funny. I do however feel a connection to him. People that know me know I'm a man of 'common sense', and I see the faults in everything too. I just choose to not spread that sort of negativity like some, that's all.
    Ah, you "feel a connection" to some guy you never met! I see.

No sh1t Sherlock! That's exactly what I'm saying. But the main differences are the warm up style and diet. If you can't acknowledge that, you don't train BJJ. THAT knoweldge will only come out from the Gracie camp, as that's the true nature of their 'way'. That's THEIR HERITAGE. The Japanese warm up and diet is completely different fme.
    Dude, you ARE an idiot. YOU don't train BJJ and know nothing about it. It is nothing about "diet and warm up".

How wrong is that? I never realized that you were so full of cr4p!?! So who do you practise your Wing Chun wepaonry with at this MMA school? Don't tell me, you're already good enough at that too!
    I am not very good at the weapons. That's not my interest and I haven't put in the necessary work to develop good skill. If it were, I would be working out/sparring with the Dog Brothers developing my WCK weapons. That's the ONLY way.

You're not developing any weapon skill by not fighting with the weapons. All you are doing is repeating the curriculum over and over. You learn to fight by and through fighting, not by not fighting.

Sheesh! Here we go again!!

Maybe one day when we do meet and film a session you may realize that the BOTH of us may benefit from an exchange! Until you respect that, I have no reason to see Alan at all...
    No, let me be clear -- Alan and his guys would benefit in no way from training with you. They are fighters. They train/spar with the best fighters they can find to develop their WCK. If you aren't doing the work they are doing and have done, you are not in their league.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    and what exactly is WCK method of entering in your opinion?

What does WCK method of entering entail?
    WCK's method of entry is lut sao jik chung.

I don't understand your second question.

No sh1t Sherlock! That's exactly what I'm saying. But the main differences are the warm up style and diet. If you can't acknowledge that, you don't train BJJ. THAT knoweldge will only come out from the Gracie camp, as that's the true nature of their 'way'. That's THEIR HERITAGE. The Japanese warm up and diet is completely different fme.
    So the difference between BJJ and JJJ are warm up style and diet?

You couldn't be more wrong. The significant differences are in effective live training, which has little to do with the Gracie diet in all of it's watermelon juice splendor.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=t_niehoff;1059333]WCK's method of entry is lut sao jik chung.
    QUOTE]

What are some of the specific ways (tools, footwork and strategies) that you personnally employ lut sao jik chung to enter on a boxer who thows feeler jabs by sticking and moving trying to decieve you with outside fighting?

WCK's method of entry is lut sao jik chung.

I don't understand your second question.
    The second part was that he was looking for more elaboration on your first part..
    Jim Hawkins
    M Y V T K F
    "You should have kicked him in the ball_..."—Sifu

Totally.. I hear the JJJ has rice pudding to die for...
    Jim Hawkins
    M Y V T K F
    "You should have kicked him in the ball_..."—Sifu

Quote Originally Posted by yungchun View Post
    totally.. I hear the jjj has rice pudding to die for... :d
    hahahahaha!!
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YungChun View Post
    The second part was that he was looking for more elaboration on your first part..
    That's correct!

I was away from the forum for a short time and this thread has "developed" in a predictable manner, as far as the discussion with Terrence is concerned. He is still totally clueless about the potential of Wing Chun and its richness, mainly because he does not really practice Wing Chun, even if he has deluded himself into thinking that he has "discovered" a secret and "functional" knucklehead version.

Anyway, it is apparent that some people will never evolve, so I guess a lot of us waste time in trying to convince him of his "lost in the woods" path. Having said that, sometimes it is a challenge to try ones best to educate the likes of him.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I was away from the forum for a short time and this thread has "developed" in a predictable manner, as far as the discussion with Terrence is concerned. He is still totally clueless about the potential of Wing Chun and its richness, mainly because he does not really practice Wing Chun, even if he has deluded himself into thinking that he has "discovered" a secret and "functional" knucklehead version.
    It's ironic -- you criticize me for (to paraphrase) deluding myself into thinking that I have "discovered" a secret and "functional" knucklehead version of WCK while at the same time suggesting that YOU (of course) know the real "potential" and "richness" of WCK.

You are, as is always the case, wrong in every regard.

First, I am not saying that I have "discovered" anything. I am just saying that there is a core curriculum of WCK, things shared by all branches/lineages of WCK, a commonality that makes what we all do WCK (rather than something else).

Second, you don't even DO WCK. You allegedly (since you won't even say who your sifu is or where you train) continue to practice the curriculum of WCK(the forms, exercises, drills, dummy, etc.). In other words, you are stuck in the first grade, perpetually remaining a beginner. You haven't even begun yet to practice WCK. WCK IS fighting. If you are not fighting, you are not DOING WCK, you are not practicing WCK. And if you don't DO or practice WCK, how can you "know" or "understand" anything significant about it?

Anyway, it is apparent that some people will never evolve, so I guess a lot of us waste time in trying to convince him of his "lost in the woods" path. Having said that, sometimes it is a challenge to try ones best to educate the likes of him.......
    Who is going to "educate" me about WCK? Someone like yourself who hasn't a clue about WCK? Someone like you who can't fight hisway out of a paper bag?

Actually, I am more like the Bruce Lee of detecting bullsh1t. MMA fighters coming to you for stand-up lessons. Riiiight.

If you were the Bruce Lee of detecting bullsh1t then you wouldn't be posting the bullsh1t that you do. You massive tw*t!!!!

GH

Who is going to "educate" me about WCK? Someone like yourself who hasn't a clue about WCK? Someone like you who can't fight hisway out of a paper bag?
    You need educating about WCK Terence but your head is rammed so far up your own a*se that it looks like you've sh1t your neck!!!

The fact that you think your way is the holy grail when in fact it makes no sense and is completely wrong is not only bizarre but kind of worrying.

If I was Alan the only person on this forum that I would be tossing around is you.

GH

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    If you were the Bruce Lee of detecting bullsh1t then you wouldn't be posting the bullsh1t that you do. You massive tw*t!!!!

GH
    Lol, stop boosting his ego G. If he were a massive twat, he'd at least be useful for something.
    The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.
    -sun tzu