Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney will be the new President

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousPower View Post
    Weak looking...yes.
    shouldve stopped right there

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Them's fightin' words!

bawang vs. MysteriousPower

This should be good. Let me grab some nachos from the snack bar.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Democracy is a lot more developed here than in some places in the Middle East where women get buried and stoned to death for adultery. Oh let me guess...that is the US's fault. We cause these barbarians to act barbaric due to past injustices.
    64% of all abortions in America are performed on girls identifying themselves as Evangelical Christians.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    64% of all abortions in America are performed on girls identifying themselves as Evangelical Christians.
    evangelism relies on mood and feelings. it is religion for beasts and cattle.

Weak looking...yes. But I am the man that all your wives and girlfriends are secretly fuking behind you'd backs. I would rather be "weak" than deluded.
    lol

i'm sure you wish that was the case, and i'm sure you probably try, hell you probably succeed with the ugly fat chicks and maybe even a pretty one or two with severe self image issues. props on the dog faces bro, and depressed chicks. at least a weak looking guy like you can get some ugly chicks. thanks for sharing though, at least we just got a window into the quality of your character. everyone knows that most real women arent attracted to weak looking men, and since you are self proclaimed weak looking, we all know you dont get any good tail. unless you buy it of course.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    lol

i'm sure you wish that was the case, and i'm sure you probably try, hell you probably succeed with the ugly fat chicks and maybe even a pretty one or two with severe self image issues. props on the dog faces bro, and depressed chicks. at least a weak looking guy like you can get some ugly chicks. thanks for sharing though, at least we just got a window into the quality of your character. everyone knows that most real women arent attracted to weak looking men, and since you are self proclaimed weak looking, we all know you dont get any good tail. unless you buy it of course.
    hes the kind of man that marries a woman who after a life time of being ravaged by hundreds of ronnie colemans decides to "settle down" when she is wrinkly and used up.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    hes the kind of man that marries a woman who after a life time of being ravaged by hundreds of ronnie colemans decides to "settle down" when she is wrinkly and used up.
    All at the same time?

i dont know. maybe he himself was ravaged by hundreds of ronnie colemans.

fact: skinny weak white men give off the pheromones of black women. they are irreristable to giant muscular ronnie colemans.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Typical. When you cannot defend one fact you switch topicscompletely. Abortions have nothing to do with grown ups getting killed because of barbaric laws.

Typical. When you cannot defend one fact you switch topicscompletely. Abortions have nothing to do with grown ups getting killed because of barbaric laws.
    there is no such thing as barbaric, only degrees of weakness.

i can smell vapours of your weakness. you smell like a scared virgin.

lol

I was playing along with bawang's comment. I mentioned weak to link his comment.

You have not been with that many women or pretty women for that matter. Stop lying.

I was playing along with bawang's comment. I mentioned weak to link his comment.

You have not been with that many women or pretty women for that matter. Stop lying.
    you are a weakling who is terrified of force. naked, pure, force.

*rubs testicles

today is just another day. when the aliens attack al queda will be one of our fiercest weapons against the overlords
    This made me chuckle. I think I'll repost it on Face Book and make pretend that I came up with something this witty.

Democracy is a lot more developed here than in some places in the Middle East where women get buried and stoned to death for adultery. Oh let me guess...that is the US's fault. We cause these barbarians to act barbaric due to past injustices.
    What are you, 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    What are you, 12?
    So referencing my age does what besides show that you have no tools to debate. Are you denying that these death by stonings do not happen in the Middle East? You pretending it does not happen is acting like a scared 12 year old that changes the tv channel from the news to the Disney Channel.

After you read the article go back to the Disney channel and doing your tai chi slow to develop your super skills.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-instead.html
    Last edited by MysteriousPower; 11-08-2012 at 04:47 AM.