View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1143 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 14364310431093113311411142114311441145115311931243 ... LastLast
Results 17,131 to 17,145 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i claim connection to the chinese culture and people. and my chinese kung fu experience is my own. and by my culture you are the seed of an evil force.

lol bro, all the stuff i learned is legit kung fu, from legit teachers. i never pranced around in a gi.

i dont HAVE a lineage. i dont promote anything. i dont teach.
    John the illegal immagrant at the ymca and some young guy named robin young?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Blog Entries
    and who are you to judge my spirituality? I am not judging yours.
    can someone say bi-polar hahahaha

spirituality isn't just about you loving god. So, if you have spirituality, what is your opinion about psychic people, seeing aura's, seeing spirits and so on?

Is it evil to be psychic?

Does it make me evil because i have psychic ability?

Where do we go after we die? Whats the next level of the game?

DO YOU STAND OUT ON THE STREET WITH YOUR PICKET SIGNS ABOUT LATIN IMMIGRANTS WHO MAY HAVE COME HERE ILLEGALLY AFTER WE STOLE IT FROM THEM?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

i am doing something about it. i am confronting your evil force in a mental, spiritual battle.
    But if you are unwilling to own up as to who you really are, then you are an unarmed fraud (no better than the Sin The that you hate so much. In fact, Sin The is better than you because he uses his real name to spout his bull****).
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    thats right. problem?

But if you are unwilling to own up as to who you really are, then you are an unarmed fraud.
    but i told you who i am, bro.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    can someone say bi-polar hahahaha

spirituality isn't just about you loving god. So, if you have spirituality, what is your opinion about psychic people, seeing aura's, seeing spirits and so on?

Is it evil to be psychic?

Does it make me evil because i have psychic ability?

Where do we go after we die? Whats the next level of the game?

DO YOU STAND OUT ON THE STREET WITH YOUR PICKET SIGNS ABOUT LATIN IMMIGRANTS WHO MAY HAVE COME HERE ILLEGALLY AFTER WE STOLE IT FROM THEM?
    No, it is not evil. It is unspiritual to judge somone when you do not, or refuse to, recognize their experience. Again, you make assumptions about me that are not true.

No, it is not evil. It is unspiritual to judge somone when you do not, or refuse to, recognize their experience. Again, you make assumptions about me that are not true.
    its not unspiritual, its unchristian. i dont follow white jesus. i follow chinese jesus.

thats right. problem?

but i told you who i am, bro.
    Steve Johnson or John Smith? Bull****!

This was a funeral for one of the best men I ever knew who died in a tragic accident at the age of 34. Those that were asked to be his pallbearers were asked to wear their gi by his widow. This man didn't talk about hairy monks of shaolin fairy-tales: He taught martial arts. We sweated and bled in an old elementary school gymnasium with no air conditioning for $20 a month (to cover his insurance: He did not earn a dime from his teaching). He taught me, an arrogant teenage kid, several life lessons of honor, humility and respect. Lessons I try to apply in my everyday life (including trying to rationally respond to many of the posts here that others rant about). It looks like many of you need to learn these lessons yourself.
    All due respect ...I am sorry for your loss ...and having to deal with this trash.

I learned all these things too. My Instructors didnt focus in on all that crap either.

these are things obviously they didnt learn...probably beause they havent attended any classes and spend all their time here talking cr@p behind a computer.....cowards

Steve Johnson or John Smith? Bull****!
    i told you bro, my name is dezi.

why u mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    All due respect ...I am sorry for your loss ...and having to deal with this trash.
    funny words from kentucky hillbilly

But if you are unwilling to own up as to who you really are, then you are an unarmed fraud (no better than the Sin The that you hate so much. In fact, Sin The is better than you because he uses his real name to spout his bull****).
    can i like this?? thumbs up...!!

Blog Entries
    no, it is not evil. It is unspiritual to judge somone when you do not, or refuse to, recognize their experience. Again, you make assumptions about me that are not true.
    maybe its my age and i'm going senile. Can you post what assumptions i made. Just cut and paste like any other time.

I thought i was asking you questions.

So question. Not an assumption. What is your take on what happened to me? One day i was going to the cemetary to drop off some roses for my girlfriend who's friend had committed suicide. I never met this girl in my life before. Didn't know what she looked like.

Then that day i was watching this film in my mind of this blond female thanking me personally for bringing the flowers to her. When i saw her actual picture my heart stopped.....literally. Because the girl in the pic was the same one in my vision. So, for me, this is proof that although our earth vehicles may die, we never do.

Blog Entries

I learned all these things too. My Instructors didnt focus in on all that crap either.

these are things obviously they didnt learn...probably beause they havent attended any classes and spend all their time here talking cr@p behind a computer.....cowards
    [IMG]http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/shut-the-****-up-*****-4.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-20-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post

Thank-you. Like I said, it looks like many people here need to learn about humility, honor and respect.

Thank-you. Like I said, it looks like many people here need to learn about humility, honor and respect.
    humility and respect is for your black slaves. chinese martial arts is about defeating evil with stern forceful justice.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    maybe its my age and i'm going senile. Can you post what assumptions i made. Just cut and paste like any other time.

I thought i was asking you questions.

So question. Not an assumption. What is your take on what happened to me? One day i was going to the cemetary to drop off some roses for my girlfriend who's friend had committed suicide. I never met this girl in my life before. Didn't know what she looked like.

Then that day i was watching this film in my mind of this blond female thanking me personally for bringing the flowers to her. When i saw her actual picture my heart stopped.....literally. Because the girl in the pic was the same one in my vision. So, for me, this is proof that although our earth vehicles may die, we never do.
    I don't know what to think of this experience, but I can't discount what you say. I think this world, and the spiritual aspects of it, are too big and infinate for a finate mind to understand.