Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: snake engine dymistify

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    So tell me, what was the outcomes when you tested yourself.

Im sure everyone would like to see the data
    I would too.

Most of us test ourselves by crossing hands with others.

To be fair, I would accept Hendrik's test data too; even if it comes from a physics lab. After all, that's what he proposes as scientific and accurate.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    To make scientific, to describe things as it is got nothing to do with condescending .
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialtaichi View Post
    I would too.

Most of us test ourselves by crossing hands with others.

To be fair, I would accept Hendrik's test data too; even if it comes from a physics lab. After all, that's what he proposes as scientific and accurate.
    Yep, lets give him benefit of the doubt.

Show us the data you have got from your testing Hendrik

Yep, lets give him benefit of the doubt.

Show us the data you have got from your testing Hendrik
    I tell you already how the force trajectory look like for different functions. Tst nim Lik will fit the sustain function pattern.

Notice I am not put down TST in fact he might be happy to see scientific study is possible.

As I suggest in my utube, someone who do phd degree on WCK study might be able to do the experiment and published it. Somedays some one will do it.

Do it on three types of WCK Jin and four types of force operation. Make it a sport science .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-07-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Hahaha,

You are totally wrong. When people visit me, after I share with them how it feel from me.

I teach them to handle the same thing and practice on the partner who comes with them until they get it. Show them everything clearly and expect them to develop it in a few days.

See, I am not interest as you to show your superiority complex. But , I am interested to let people know, they can do it too. It is not about me, but it is th process of wc ancestors.

I enjoy when others carry on with WCK no matter what is thier lineages. I enjoy more and more people know the art of WCK and be even better then me. Thier progress if I can contribute a little piece , I will be very happy.

ps.
    You cannot read me, but I can read you, also, let me tell you a secret, in WCK our bil jee level is no posture holding and play direct to force change flow. The play of Capable of recovery at losing posture , you a Psoedo taiji guy can't imagine what it is.

See, you don't have the technology in the five layers. No qi attainmnent, cant get into silence, You are just a new age guy with big ego thinking you know it all. But never ever get out from the realm of your head. Hahaha

So, stop playing God with big ego and jealousy, and cluless on WCK.

Btw, another secrete. I don't play gravity line, I play with Jin flow and Jin path . Or in physics force change trajectory handling. Force flow like water. Your level is thinking on gravity...etc. that is not even touching the Jin flow Jin path level. Thousand miles away if not coach by some one who knows. So, don't be a frog under the well thinking he sky is as big as the openning of the well.

You might be fixing alignment or living but you are no god and stop playing fortune teller.
    Tell me when you can read and open the seven chakras. You know why I know you are full of it?
    Because you don't even realize the six healing sound you learn is a made up but putting it as something from god.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    no; Hendrick has sh1t alignment, and it's from a perspective that has nothing to do w WC or TCMA at all; and what you are feeling is that when he connects to you, it's because he's probably more balanced when connected to another person than when he stands alone, given that his gravity line is so anterior to his body;

not in this case; I assess (and fix) alignment for a living, so in my case, what I see is mediated by a number of factors about which you have no idea; in this case, you have no idea what you are seeing, whereas I can probably tell you more about Hendrick then he knows about himself (not that he would care to listen);
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-07-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    no; Hendrick has sh1t alignment, and it's from a perspective that has nothing to do w WC or TCMA at all; and what you are feeling is that when he connects to you, it's because he's probably more balanced when connected to another person than when he stands alone, given that his gravity line is so anterior to his body;

not in this case; I assess (and fix) alignment for a living, so in my case, what I see is mediated by a number of factors about which you have no idea; in this case, you have no idea what you are seeing, whereas I can probably tell you more about Hendrick then he knows about himself (not that he would care to listen);
    Lol....I don't think chiropractor and bone ailment gives you any credible judgement in martial art field, otherwise all chiropractors and doctors would be martial arts masters.

I would stick to your exam table , and not try to read more into it than you can really see

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Lol....I don't think chiropractor and bone ailment gives you any credible judgement in martial art field, otherwise all chiropractors and doctors would be martial arts masters.

I would stick to your exam table , and not try to read more into it than you can really see
    He doesnt even know about Jin path and Jin flow, and WCK bil jee teaching of beyond posture . But basic taiji gravity stuffs.

Sorry, I might get too strong toward him on my post above. But, he really needs to open his eyes and stop playing god.

My believe is simple when people visited me, it is not about me, but him, when he leaves my home I would like him to be better then when he comes in. He is the one defeat his past Him and win. I am just sharing something.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-07-2013 at 10:17 PM.

He doesnt even know about Jin path and Jin flow, and WCK bil jee teaching of beyond posture . But basic taiji gravity stuffs.

Sorry, I might get too strong toward him on my post above. But, he really needs to open his eyes and stop playing god.

I agree with you there, he is pretty full of himself .

His video of his sets already shows his level, but it is what it is.

Nothing wrong with Tai Chi if done with right energy.

I agree with you there, he is pretty full of himself .

His video of his sets already shows his level, but it is what it is.
    Where is his video?

I show my slt practice utube as I practice with all five layers.
    now I like to see his .

I tell you already how the force trajectory look like for different functions. Tst nim Lik will fit the sustain function pattern.
    You can tell me all you like........ where is the DATA?????

Notice I am not put down TST in fact he might be happy to see scientific study is possible.
    I think he's content with what he does

As I suggest in my utube, someone who do phd degree on WCK study might be able to do the experiment and published it. Somedays some one will do it.
    So let me get this right. You are telling us that your theories are "scientific fact", but no one (including you)has done the experiment
    How is this a fact then???

Do it on three types of WCK Jin and four types of force operation. Make it a sport science .
    Ahhh, so there hasnt been an experiment... how do you claim it is fact then??

Where is his video?

I show my slt practice utube as I practice with all five layers.
    now I like to see his .
    Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEcUH...ature=youtu.be

I guess it is tai chi, looks like bad modern dance to me.
    Last edited by Robinhood; 03-07-2013 at 10:28 PM.

So tell me, what does give credibility??

His taiji is robot dancing, slugisht on the seven joints, the hip and Ming men area is tight. Shoulder lock up. The lower body and upper body is two pieces .

So, don't tell me about posture and dynamic. Don't tell ,about Jin, too far away.

Feel free to compare with mine here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g77i-pznhtA

Observe

How

the upper and lower support each other, the left and right one piece, the mind and body unity.

The breathing down to lower abs, the motion resonance with the breathing. Since you cannot see qi, but you can see the timing of resonance. Like a willow tree move by wind.

The mind and hand coordinate. How every joints handle. Including finger joints. That is the snake slide worm move.

These above are the basic of the keys for slt practice according to the kuen kuit.

As for the standing posture ,I am "levitate ," that levitate is from balance the whole body balance. It is this balance loose expanding which make possible for t he qi to flow. At that time, the whole body do feel very light, as it says in the tcma classical -- an extra single feather weight is too much.

Note.

Not that I am good. But I still know what is appropriet with basic WCK practice. I am just a basic beginner not a master, but please the robot taiji practice don't insult wcners.

Let me tell you another secret. This type of taiji is very fragile. WCner just have to face it with siu Lin tau direct centerline capturing momentum, the whole body of this taiji opponent will fall a part.

So, again, WCK is not just posture but momentum. Those who is not doing WCK don't know WCK is a momentum art. Momentum is dynamic structure.

Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEcUH...ature=youtu.be

I guess it is tai chi, looks like bad modern dance to me.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-07-2013 at 11:05 PM.

So tell me, what does give credibility??
    Your level of development, building up enough internal and then being able to use it, will give you the ability to see it in others .

This is robot dancing, slugisht on the seven joints, the hip and Ming men area is tight. Shoulder lock up. The lower body and upper body is two pieces .

So, don't tell me about posture and dynamic. Don't tell ,about Jin, too far away.
    Ya, this is the famous internal critic , that says it does not exist.

And always telling everyone that chi does not exist , well now we no why, because he does not have any usable chi.
    Last edited by Robinhood; 03-07-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Your level of development, building up enough internal and then being able to use it, will give you the ability to see it in others .
    Does fighting ever come into this?