Thread: Nice clip

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Nope sorry I had lost interest... it's been a long day!

Ah... but hang on... this is interesting...

Then again I have heard all this before, because I do read your posts and many others who harp on about the same old gem... if you don't fight you aint doing Wing Chun. Test yourselves with a resisiting opponent. Enter a competition to see how good you are. Must be the average MMA dudes mantra, but I aint interested in promoting that.

BTW Who told you that Fighting/Sparring is 'doing' Wing Chun? Sounds like an old KFO member who is no longer with us here... or IS HE lol!??

I'm very interested to learn where these ideas originate... because according to one humble gent we should aim to "abstain from arguments and fights".
    Ok, so you don'thave any actual answers to my questions. And it's disturbing that you don't have a clue where the ideas of testing your art come from.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Do you not know any interactive training that tests your Wing Chun defensive skill set?? One that tests your attacking skillset? One that tests both? Without any points/winner/loser???
    WTF is your problem, did you hit your head or something? Isn't this the quesiton I asked you??

Anyway, I repear, yes fighting IS 'doing' wing chun, it's using it as it's intended. If I'm so wrong, please explain what is?

Ahh, don't worry, you will ignore this quesiton too, since you're clearly not interested in logical debate or giving a counter view - just crying like a baby on how wrong 'we' are for looking to improve our skills outside of the safty of in-kwoon chi sau battles. I'm just glad I don't have some secret ancient code that forbids it
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 05-23-2013 at 12:59 PM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90