Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Siu Lin tau

You must be a great fortune teller who can read me without meetint me and knowing me at all.

Do you read tea leafs?
    No, I've had the misfortune of watching some of your video "demonstrations" and "evidence".
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Please read my posts.
    Hendrik,

You have posted your red boat wing chun in almost 3 different forums and 1 wing chun exchange group on fb. Okay.. we get it.. you want to preserve history. But really, is it necessary to keep sprouting it like you are trying to change the world or something?

Honestly, I try not to go into the threads that you start, but it gets very very annoying when EVERY OTHER threads are by you on the same topic in the other forums! Explain your red boat stuff one on one thread and keep it as that please. Stop cluttering up ALL the threads!

You don't have to read my post. You don't even have to come in here.

There is no reason for you to come to this thread to complain what should or what not to post in open forum. Not to mention I don't go to your personal area to post , and this is a public forum.

Let those who is interested discuss. And those who has no interest past.

You are violating others and my free speech right. You have no right to do censorship . Sharing information in Asia and USA equality is threading everyone equally without discrimination. Many urge me to present whatever I present in Chinese with English. I hope you know that.

So, past my post if you dont like my post, because whatever I post and where i post got nothing to do with you but many audience who are interested in the information. . And I don't go force you to read my posts.

As for change the world, what to Change? Facts are facts. Unless you have fear on facing facture reality which is there in the first place .

Quote Originally Posted by wkmark View Post
    Hendrik,

You have posted your red boat wing chun in almost 3 different forums and 1 wing chun exchange group on fb. Okay.. we get it.. you want to preserve history. But really, is it necessary to keep sprouting it like you are trying to change the world or something?

Honestly, I try not to go into the threads that you start, but it gets very very annoying when EVERY OTHER threads are by you on the same topic in the other forums! Explain your red boat stuff one on one thread and keep it as that please. Stop cluttering up ALL the threads!
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-24-2013 at 09:26 PM.

There is no reason for you to come to this thread to complain what should or what not to post in open forum. Not to mention I don't go to your personal area to post , and this is a public forum.

Let those who is interested discuss. And those who has no interest past.

You are violating others and my free speech right. You have no right to do censorship . I hope you know that.

So, past it because whatever I post and where i post got nothing to do with you.
    And you have no right to tell him what he can or cant do on a PUBLIC forum.

If you want to put up your own theories ,without fear of challenge, then start your own little "Hendrick Ideas Rule" forum and then everyone will be happy.

Otherwise, stop moaning about people taking you to task on your ideas
    Last edited by GlennR; 06-24-2013 at 09:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don't think you can start a thread and only want to hear whatever that you like to hear. When you open your window, not only butterflies will fly in, mosquitos will fly in to.

It will be nice that when you start a thread, people will say:

- Agree with you 100% (No new information added).
    - Excellent. Keey up the good work (It's so fake for people to say that).
    - I wish I can live near by you so I can learn from you everyday (didn't mention that he will pay you).

Sometime the reality is not as pretty as we would like to see.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-24-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

He is violating my free speech right. I have all right to tell him that is unacceptable .

As for you, you are just trying everything to revenge your hate on me. You will twist anything everything and fine every chance you can. Hahaha. That is expected from you.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    And you have no right to tell him what he can or cant do on a PUBLIC forum.

If you want to put up your own theories ,without fear of challenge, then start your own little "Hendrick Ideas Rule" forum and then everyone will be happy.

Otherwise, stop moaning about people taking you to task on your ideas
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-24-2013 at 09:37 PM.

There is a different to violate others speech right and state opposition idea which is good for discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I don't think you can start a thread and only want to hear whatever that you like to hear. When you open your window, not only butterflies will fly in, mosquitos will fly in to.

It will be nice that when you start a thread, people will say:

- Agree with you 100% (No new information added).
    - Excellent. Keey up the good work (It's so fake for people to say that).
    - I wish I can live near by you so I can learn from you everyday (This will make you feel real good even if that person can't pay you).

Sometime the reality is not as pretty as we would like to see.

He is violating my free speech right. I have all right to tell him that is unacceptable .

As for you, you just trying everything to revenge your hate on me.
    No, he is disagreeing with you.......... deal with it.

And you seem obsessed with me hating you??

Hardly.... i think youre hilarious!

Whatever you say. Twister. Hahaha

No, he is disagreeing with you.......... deal with it.

And you seem obsessed with me hating you??

Hardly.... i think youre hilarious!

Blog Entries
    We have 2 groups of people here.

Group 1: Only care about "fist meets face" (like myself ).

Group 2: Care about history, theory, health, self-cultivation, inner peace, performance, ...

How can we have any discussion that only allow one group but not the other?
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-24-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Whatever you say. Twister. Hahaha
    Well whatever i say makes a lot more sense than what you say, so that seams like a good idea.

Any tips youd like?

How to win friends and influence people perhaps?

Got nothing todo with what you post.

How long I didn't post in this forum?

Take a look at the date.

Now, I start posting yesterday , and this guy come here to complain

"Honestly, I try not to go into the threads that you start, but it gets very very annoying when EVERY OTHER threads are by you on the same topic in the other forums! Stop cluttering up ALL the threads!"

Group 2: Care about history, theory, health, self-cultivation, inner peace, performance, ...

Last edited by Hendrik; 06-24-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Sure, keep it for yourself.

Not interested to win friends and influence people. I don't run political group.

Those are friends are friends , those who is not is accepted .

Well whatever i say makes a lot more sense than what you say, so that seams like a good idea.

Any tips youd like?

How to win friends and influence people perhaps?

Blog Entries
    How long I didn't post in this forum?
    I understand how you feel.

Maybe you (general YOU) should only share information when people ask for it. When you try to share information without people's asking, people may think that you try to force them to give up their opinions and replaced by your opinion.

Here is one simple example.

If I go to a Judo forum and tell those Judo guys that Judo came from Chinese Shuai Chiao. Chinese SC is their root. They have been doing Judo wrong for all those years. I'm will to help them to go back to the ancient way. Those Judo guys won't treat me nicely and that's for sure.

I may quite Judo forum for 3 years. Next time I go back and still tell them that their Judo way is wrong and I can help them with the right way. I don't think they will like me the 2nd time I go back either.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-24-2013 at 10:05 PM.

I actually like both. Probably more group 1 than group 2, but both are interesting. IMO, if you watch hendrik's videos, he's clearly not group 1 yet you can see none of the benefits gained by him chasing after group 2. So it's tough to have a discussion with him in regards to any of it.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90