Thread: Ancient American, Polynesian, Asian Civilization

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    you don't sound like a native. you sound like tightey whitey.
    What I am thinking here, and supporting with circumstantial evidence is a cultural, not so much a genetic link, through trade, culture, etc. between certain areas of the America's down thru Polynesia and up around different places in Asia. In fact I am even proposing that the America's could be the ancient homeland of many of today's cultures that some "professionals" have it backwards.

I do not believe in Darwin's theory of evolution.

I believe that archeologist's and anthroplogists are in a "good ol' boys club" slanted towards euro-centricism.

There are many oral traditions not only in the America's but around the world of flood stories.

Do I sound like whitey tightey? My sources come from Vine Deloria Jr. (a native scholar) and my own personal experiences with other native people, (it was a friend of the Ponkapoag/ Nipmuc who first turned me on to the Egypt/ Native American cultural relationship, and the more I think and research the more I realize he was right,) and research by people of all races who are thinking outside the box. I am sorry if this might sound a little New-Age I am not that type of a person, (yuck) BUT--- there is a lot that needs to be answered for.

For instance look at that 8 minute Cahokia clip again, it says- "The Great Sun mediated Between Heaven and Earth." Compare that with Egyptian beliefs- it is dead on. The Roman Empire re-wrote the bible and made it literal, ie. "the son of god," lol to fit into white man's roman theology, in other words it was a coup.
    Last edited by MarathonTmatt; 02-21-2014 at 04:17 PM.