Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest WCI and WCK history

To those who always question me on do I have the long Yk SLT set which comes with the kuen kuit.

The following are the frame of the 1998 demo of my set in sifu Robert Chu school infront of his students.

Also, when if passed this set to Jim Rosalendo or Sifu Sergio or others in Asia, it is this 16 year old version I passed to them before my today's version. That way they can see the facts. For no one can go back to 16 years ago the school of Robert Chu to change things .

So, for those who keep spreading rumous on I have to steal other arts to create my SLT, well, first they give me too much credit on my capability. Second, I don't have to , I just have to follow the kuen kuit and I can get to every details internal due to the emei 12 zhuang and white crane ancient documents has help me to crack the code of the kuen kuit. I saw the mother art, thus, I don't need other things else for the yik kam set.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Part 2 of yk slt set

Another part 2 of yk slt set

Part two of yk slt set

Part 3 of yk slt set close body elbow

Part 4 of slt set biu jee

With the information above, don't trust me. Do your own research.

Here I sign off.

Last thing,

Lately also there are people accuse me on I steal some one art for my Yik kam transform.

Well, the source of my yik kam transform is clearly address in my utube on yik kam transform.

For those who missed it. These photos show where they are from

This is drill two

This is drill three

This is drill four of yik kam transform,

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Roselando View Post

3: The Real Issue

I still say: All this is a smoke screen. NOBODY, I repeat, NOBODY can point to any of these guys having any issues until Sergio came in the picture. Wayne didn't want his info shared with Sergio, which it never was (btw: thats the ironic part of this whole mess),

and then Hendrik announced his public break up on the forums to Wayne's surprise. (which should have been kept between them but...).

Jim,

I disagree.

The facts are

Wayne Yung asked me not to share SCWC information with Sergio many times.

2. I told him trust me. I will not.

(In fact, I told Sergio, if you want to know Wayne art, talk to him. I only can tell you on yik kam art. Anyone can go verify with Sergio )

3. After a few times, WAyne still don't trust Hendrik .

4. So, Hendrik tell Wayne , ok . If you don't trust me.
    In that case, Hendrik will destroy all the documents Wayne has send him So that nothing will leak.
    And part away.

5. A few hours after that Wayne remove Hendrik from his family group.

6. Hendrik then makes a public announcement on he there on isolate from Snake crane wing chun lineage information. Thus, do not ask him on snake crane wing Chun lineage information.

It is Hendrik clarification of not touching what is not belongs to him.

The announcement not involving any one but Hendrik clarification his position to the public.

7. Hendrik has to make the public announcement of isolation because that is to tell Wayne and the public , "you all have my words on I am not walking in the gray."

Wayne might misunderstood that and taking in a wrong way. Which is possible.

But if you look at Hendrik isolation announcement ,
    It is " I give my words, what I don't own, I don't learn, I can never leak. That's the way to stay clean."
    No name of others invoke.

9. This is solely an is due between Wayne and me , it doesn't concern any other people. But more and more people getting involve, taking side and snow ball on attacking me and crested all kind of false story on me.

10. Why is Sergio so special that I must not communicate to?

11. Why to blame me when Sergio makes his video? He is his free man. He didn't do anything he likes. I have zero to do how he wants to makes his video.

It is just a simple fact that,

If there is no trust, let's break it clean. No need to walking in gray and make enemy out of business partners. Usual rational professional business practice.

Finally,
    This is an is due between Wayne and me. I don't want you to get involve and don't want any others to get involve .
    Also, there is no need to sending all kind of negative into the forum of Facebook. That is not going to help but get more people into negative.

I rest this matter here. And sign off.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-07-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Hi Daniel and Kent,

This information helps to understand there is differences when student does baisee as it is no longer about fighting and the physical things. Wu De must be a very big role for those willing to profess loyalty and ethics align with morality of martial way. This loyalty and betrayal issues with Sifu Yung reminds me of this story I read on this one blog, antoher instance where a student takes advantage of the Sifu and try to stole the lineage. Here is the linx.

http://protectingrealshaolin.wordpre...sim-successor/

thank you.
    Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    Just new postings from Facbook from Wayne Yung & Ban Chung Zheng Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun (班中正旦金曹家詠春)

From Sifu Wayne

BaiSee, Loyalty, MoDak, Ethics, Morality... Family rules ....

In Traditional Kung Fu families, BaiSee is a very important to a practitioner to become a disciple of a family. In his whole life, only the BaisSee sifu is his exclusive sifu for his whole life. He need loyalty to the family and pay hard to learn the complete system of the family, then carry forward to the next generation. The length will be last for his rest of the whole life. As a sifu, he will pass the whole system to the disciple. Besides learning the skills, disciples also need to learn what a MoDak, Martial Arts ethics & morality are. That's the important pats of the traditional kung fu culture. Individual families they have their individual cultures based on their yearly development. Being disciples need to learn the culture of what their family as well.

Today, kung fu practitioners should be educated what the traditional kung fu culture is. What they need to follow, as they learn the arts. However, some people not paying too much effort on learning, and try to make a discipleship relation to take advantages from the families. Really, how much they understand the arts of the families they make baisee to a sifu there, and become just a collector only.

Some of them wearing a research robe trying to dig something out from some low profile families, and represent them bringing them out to the public. How much do they know why the lineage keeping low profile, not opening up ? Does it intrude the privacy of individual lineages ? Really, the term "Research", what really means ? In What ways ? Doing research means they can do whatever they like to explore IN ANY MEANS to get information IMPROPERLY? Will it hurt those lineages and destroying the individual lineage duties ? For what ? Then makes their own interpretation to show to the public. For their individual benefits or any other HIDDEN means ? It makes no difference like stealing in a improper way. Those people they are not the real researchers, what they behave just like what called MuLamLoShe( A mouse in Martial Arts Community).

Can this type of behaviours exist on the today martial arts researchers ? What the information they get in improper ways, are they good to the martial arts community ?

Finally, RCHS, what type of Chinese characters being used in the Ancient China? When the Simplied characters introduced today commonly used in China? Are there any SI units introduced in 19th century?

From Ban Chung Zheng Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun (班中正旦金曹家詠春)

Below is the picture showing Ku Sifu hand written and signature
    Attachment 8184Attachment 8185Attachment 8186Attachment 8187Attachment 8188
    Quote Originally Posted by kentchang View Post
    RCHS = Robert Chu? Hendrik Santo?

"what they behave just like what called MuLamLoShe( A mouse in Martial Arts Community)."

Obviously there are many misrepresentations and incorrect information of WC by Sifu Sergio on his internet channel. It's unfortunate that the public is being misguided about the history of WC.

The dishonesty of these two people has made their SCWC/YKWC masters blood boil. Ironically both have been denounced by their own schools.
    Is Sifu Sergio the qualified to represent the WC community as a researcher? Why has much of the content of Sifu Sergio's research been proved incorrect. He is so quick to take anyone at their word for a story. He should do more research into his sources instead of writing stories from these wannabes. For the last few years, Sifu Sergio has discredited Yip Man WC as not a real source of WC. He also represented Chi Sim and Black Flag as the original WC which shortly thereafter was proved false. Now the information about SCWC/YKWC as presented by Robert Chu and Hendrik Santo is also being questioned by their SCWC/YKWC.

Quote Originally Posted by VT Andy View Post
    Hi Daniel and Kent,

This information helps to understand there is differences when student does baisee as it is no longer about fighting and the physical things. Wu De must be a very big role for those willing to profess loyalty and ethics align with morality of martial way. This loyalty and betrayal issues with Sifu Yung reminds me of this story I read on this one blog, antoher instance where a student takes advantage of the Sifu and try to stole the lineage.
    OK. As a relatively impartial observer trying to make heads or tails out of this whole thing, it seems to me that Hendrik is saying that Sifu Yung asked him not to share things with Sergio. Which he didn't. Whatever Sergio had to say seems to have come from the eBook that Sifu Yung had a part in writing and which is now publicly available. So no secrets revealed by Sergio, and no confidence betrayed by Hendrik. But it sounds like Sifu Yung refused to trust Hendrik anyway, and so the baisee relationship between them came to an end. Like Hendrik has said, that is between him and Sifu Yung. So I'm not sure what the purpose of this whole smear campaign has been. Why Sifu Yung felt the need to come out saying that Hendrik never completed the Yik Kam SLT form makes no sense to me, since he is obviously wrong about that. It just makes Sifu Yung look bad and to sound like the one with poor manners or bad "Mo Duk."

This whole denouncement from the Cho Ga family makes no sense either. Hendrik isn't teaching the entire Cho Ga system and doesn't claim to. He does the Yik Kam WCK portion and has deepened his understanding based on his own research and practice. He has many years of experience and the endorsement of his Sifu, which is shown in the letters noted. So if Hendrik wanted to start his own lineage version of Yik Kam WCK based on his background and own understanding, who is to stop him? Isn't that what Yuen Kay Shan did? Isn't that what Yip Man did? Who really cares what the Cho Ga family descendants think?

Anyway, thanks for finally speaking up and trying to set things straight Hendrik!

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post

Anyway, thanks for finally speaking up and trying to set things straight Hendrik!
    K,

Thanks!

1. Even thought my communication skill can be improved big time, I never lie to anyone .but present with facts. Now you guys can see what happen since 1947 of Cho family. And who is who . The old timers.

2. Many accusation and blame lately on me is just totally irrational to the extreme.

For example :

sifu Sergio is his own individual researcher and the head of multi thousand member organization IWKA .

How is that suppose to what ever Sergio says , one get creative, and blaming me on " Hendrik must leak the secret information to Sergio" ?

How is that suppose to be what ever Sergio do, blame it on Hendrik ?

People simply given me too much credit by their extreme creativity.

3. As for my set, I have released the photo above, I have released also the set to many sifus around the world . I will open everything up when it is time. As it is my sifu will as in his letter to me 1980.

4. Whatever is not mine, I never want it or get close to it.

I work in the Silicon Valley as chip design architect. Any law sue of patent violation or stealing will cause millions of dollars and the end of ones professional carrier.

Thus, I made that isolation announcement. I don't touch it.
    Honesty is the best practice.

5. Advance art , I have already got it from yik kam slt with its mother arts, the emei 12 zhuang and the fujian white crane, I don't need other .

this is not about I am looking down others , but the fact is my body has been condition in the emei and white crane ways for decade. I really don't need other information for my training.

6. I speak with facts and evidence , I let the Wck historian and researcher find out what happen. I let them judge me openly. What I didn't do , I didn't do.

7. As For trust, it is better to not working with those who not trust .

Take a look , I have already made a public isolation announcement placing myself under sport light of the Wck community. Still, how many intentional false blame and accusation are recently target toward me?

For me, toward a brother , a brother with the same sifu will never do that , instead one will find out what happen and solve it,

and even if he is wrong by evidence.
    One will still not intentionally
    false blame , and accusation
    or gang up get others to attack him in the public
    or harass or writing threaten letter ....etc

Not to mention, how can one false blame or accuse without evidence , or accuse other as guilty and ask them to prove innocent ?

A brother, a friend , simply don't do that.

The bottom line of high Moduk is as in the Wong Fei hung movie. To transform the evil to good instead of posting oneself as the saint and take others as evil. And to provoke all the followers to stone the evil.
    Moduk is not self righteous. Moduk is to help others to walk in a proper path.

Since we all are not perfect, I really hope everyone cool down and think rationally.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-07-2014 at 08:09 PM.