Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest WCI and WCK history

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    K,

Since we all are not perfect, I really hope everyone cool down and think rationally.
    An oxymoron for people involved in any kind of kung fu , including me

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    New post. This time from Cho Gar Wing Chun.

《班中正旦金曹家詠春公告》

鑒於近日在網上,Hendrik Santo 未經曹家曹德勝公後人認可,公然在網上以“易金詠春傳人及曹家詠春後人自居”,並對曹家所傳拳法胡亂釋意, 更編造曹家歷史,無視曹家和易家的後人,此等行為、甚為可卑,有違武德。

經本派查證,Hendrik Santo實非易金或曹家傳人。其所言所述關於正旦金/易金祖師或曹德勝曹公家的歷史或拳理都與事實不同,若因聽信其言而導致誤學誤用,一切後果則與 本派無關。

由於正旦金曹家詠春拳、歷來只內傳,並不向外界公開,一向比較低調,為了尊重曹家意願,所以對其所言拳理之 謬誤,不作任何公開批審。

如對曹家詠春拳法及歷史有興趣者,可直接與本派中國海外掌門宗師-古財華師傅。古財華師傅盡得曹賢安公晚年傾囊相授唯一衣缽傳人,並獲中國曹家曹德勝公之孫曹柏倫師傅、唯一 承認授權的海外班中正旦金曹家詠春代表。

特此公告!

*** Solemn Statement ***

“Ban Chung Zheng Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun Announcement Bulletin”

Recently Mr. (Hendrik Santo) has been posting about Zheng Dan Kam (Yik Kam) and Cho family arts, without the recognition of the Cho Family, openly on the Internet.

He has led the public to believe that he himself is "Yik Kam Wing Chun’s successor and Cho Ga Wing Chun’s only inheritor". He has presented wrong information concerning the Ban Chung Wing Chun system, irresponsibly fabricating the Cho family history whilst ignoring the presence of Cho family descendants. Such behavior is considered rude and not in line with Martial Art ethics.

After verification by the Cho family, we feel the need to inform the public that Mr. Hendrik Santo is neither related to nor does he have any relationship with the Cho family successors. All he has said about Zheng Dan Kam (Yik Kam), Cho Dak Sing, Cho family history or Cho family martial art theory are far from the truth. If anyone wishes to practice or listen to any of Mr. Hendrik Santo’s teachings, that’s all well and good but it has nothing to do with Ban Chung Zheng Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun .

As over the years Ban Chung Zheng Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun has only been inherited privately and passed down in a traditional way, there is not much exposed to the public. All theory and teaching of our kung fu is for students only. Therefore we ask for understanding and respect from the public as to why we are such a mystery. However, if anyone is interested to know more about the history of Wing Chun of the Cho Family you can directly meet up with our Master – Grand Master Ku Choi Wah.

GM Ku was the sole inheritor of Great Grand Master Cho Yin On (in his later years) and later Master Ku was authorized by Cho Dak Sing’s grandson, Cho Bak Lin(曹柏伦), as the overseas Master and Ban Chung Zhen Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun representative. The Cho Family has therefore recognized Master Ku.

Notice to all public!
    "He has led the public to believe that he himself is "Yik Kam Wing Chun’s successor and Cho Ga Wing Chun’s only inheritor".
    acknowledge!!

Hi Daniel
    thanks for posting that true statement. Coming down centerline, Mr. Hendrick Santos internet activity has him exposed.

http://www.wingchunpedia.org/pmwiki/...omHendrikSanto
    Why the Weng chun system isnt related to the Yik kam Siu Lien Tau.
    “Chi Sim Weng Chun Weng Chun Sap Yat Kuen is simmilar to Yik Kam Siu Lim Tau.” - AH
    Hi Andreas,
    Happy New year!
    I understand you might post your claim based on some oral speculation which you might not looking into and verify in details…. as many of us do.
    Thus, you don’t have to answer this post.
    However, if you are serious about it.
    Since you and me are both one of many succesors of different system, we have the responsibility to clarify things for the Martial art public and future generation of Wing Chun Kuen and Weng Chun Kuen. This is Purely technical nothing personal.

KPM and wcners who is interested.

In this 1983 letter from my sifu,

#1 is his evaluation on my YK SLT kuen kui understanding.
    #2 is in his word what he passed to me is proper WCK
    #3 is contradict to others believe , my sifu do involve in Qi sinking to Dan dien internal art.

Thus, I am not studying yik kam SLT and kuen kuit over night, I was train in reading kuen kuit since 1970s and be able to get indoor at 1983. Yik kam SLT of Cho gar is an internal art.

Emei 12 zhuang kuit investigation is not an accident, be able to scan out what is CLF what is WCK in the Cho family kuit documents is not an accident , it is a more then 30 years of practice and practice . I was trained the ancient way by my sifu.

As We can see today, by evidence,
    many working to discredit me without the concern of destroying Wck ancestors art.

For these people, It is obvious Wck is not important , their personal agenda is the bottom line.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-07-2014 at 09:31 PM.

I get this message.

Very stupid enough. His SNT 4 parts. why he show them up today, why not 1 yr, 4 yr 10 yrs ago. He mention Robert kept one copy 12 years ago, but Robert Chu told me in last October he never see the other 3 sections. A liar again.

and I would like to show you the fact

The following was Robert and myself in the 1998 yik kam slt video which I have released the frame photo in this forum today .

And that is 16 years ago, more then 10 years ago.

Also, please not put words in Roberts' mouth. Robert and his students saw all the four part and is in the video showing and compare Ck to the YKSLT part 2.

Robert and me decided to put this photo up together.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-07-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Hoping that you understand my English because it is not my mother tongue. I just clarify some misunderstanding only, and no more to elaborate.

The following is the LAST CONVERSATION content with HS, and see how HS is

eager to disclose things to public, and the last part, I just asked him not to disclose any

scwc stuff only, and eventually, he said he destroyed all, and not related to any

SCWC.
    ============
    1月18日
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:03
    Hendrik Santo
    Thanks!
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:09
    Wayne Yung
    Wallace 跟Richard Sticky手,真是小鼠見大象,玩得幾開心
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:09
    Hendrik Santo
    Hahaha, Richard is big size
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:12
    Wayne Yung
    係!不過唔打得佢,易失控,不接受被打,昨晚跟多位玩,留意倒易

起火,
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:13
    Hendrik Santo
    Agree. Be carefull,
    風暴開始了
    https://www.facebook.com/sifusergioi...52221364794124
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:14
    Wayne Yung
    今天回家途中,情緒控制在格鬥中為何重要
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:15
    Hendrik Santo
    One needs to handle the mind element
    Wck has move into this ,
    谁在悬崖沏一壶茶
    温热前世的牵挂
    而我在调整千年的时差
    爱恨全喝下
    岁月在岩石上敲打
    我又留长了头发
    耐心等待海岸线的变化
    大雨就要下
    风狠狠的刮
    谁在害怕
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:19
    Wayne Yung
    今天很tired,刮沙

Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:20
    Hendrik Santo
    Lots of 濕。
    Wayne Yung
    Wayne Yung
    後跟Richard,我們可做中文及英文WCK訪問
    是,因為睡得少
    Hendrik Santo
    Hendrik Santo
    Try to sleep more . Otherwise, easy to become 陰陽兩虛。
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:21
    Wayne Yung

Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:21
    Hendrik Santo
    Yes, Richard is great for the interview!
    That is great scwc intro!
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:22
    Wayne Yung
    他拿了很多我晚上時間
    Hendrik Santo
    Hendrik Santo
    Still, you need to control your time
    Wayne Yung
    Wayne Yung
    RC在就好,插幾針
    Hendrik Santo
    Hendrik Santo
    Health is important
    RC在就好,插幾針. That is not working but only temporary cover up
    It will cause serious problem later.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:24
    Wayne Yung
    Sergio,似乎拿了你的,當自己介紹給佢的人,又可賺大錢
    我知道,所以今晚剛食中藥
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:25
    Hendrik Santo
    Ok Loh. 祖宗有人拜就好。利益給出力的人。
    Wayne Yung
    Wayne Yung
    不喜歡這樣做
    Hendrik Santo
    Hendrik Santo
    生活習慣比藥物重要
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:26
    Wayne Yung
    是就好,怕不是而已,我聽得太多這人是甚麼人
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:26
    Hendrik Santo
    我們各人份演的角度不同。
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:27
    Wayne Yung
    明白的
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:28
    Hendrik Santo
    俗話說用藥就有三分毒。Sergio是藥葉問也是藥。世事如此而已。
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:29
    Wayne Yung
    當然!所以才提你,否則不關我事,怕你的及我們的變成人家的,
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:30
    Hendrik Santo
    我的角色,目前什麼都不可以要。所以才因為這樣與rc 昨天的方向不

Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:31
    Wayne Yung
    我們的其實現在己開始浮現,何必急成這樣
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:31
    Hendrik Santo
    要以身作致。
    不是急是勢之所行。
    Sergio 已經製好做下一個 utube 了
    都是天時,自然會發生的
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:34
    Wayne Yung
    其實今晚Richard主動跟我談及Sergio網站內容,佢都知Sergio是甚麼人
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:34
    Hendrik Santo
    了解。
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:40
    Wayne Yung
    是否勢之所行,見仁見字,希望本門東西跟這勢而流向這類人,不是

因為他有Fans而隨便流出
    你做的我無權理,但希望蛇鶴詠春的不要隨便流出,這也是你當天應

承的
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:43
    Hendrik Santo
    人不知我是好事,鎗打出頭鳥。
    推廣祖宗傳統的有利益才會有人去做。
    這是世間定律。
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:48
    Hendrik Santo
    蛇鹤系是一系。有他的正統傳承。不是我所會,我也不會去学。也不

學以保持我不懂。我所提到的蛇鶴資訊限在已經在新武俠所公開
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:49
    Wayne Yung
    其實正如你說,易金的你都完成了 ,但現在又...
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:52
    Hendrik Santo
    我對每一個人所公開都是一樣。也告訴大家要學蛇鶴必須拜師入門
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-18 23:53
    Wayne Yung
    Ok! As I said, I don't have any right to comment what you are doing now. Sorry about

that. I have nothing to say any more. Hope I wouldn't regret to have you as a friend.

Nothing more I can say now. Need to go to sleep.
    Hendrik Santo
    2014-1-18 23:54
    Hendrik Santo
    到目前為此我用我所證並沒有用蛇鶴之術。
    如果你這樣想,那就在此別過。
    蛇鹤密門,我消毁,從此不看。也不知道其中武功。
    這樣也好,現在保持清白。
    ===================
    The following email dated 17 Feb, Our relationship still ok, but see point #3 there, how

high he is still working in wck today, cheating me. After taking SCWC stuff, cheating

me and high pofile on promoting his newly SNT today, and how high profile to saying

a lot in the last two years.
    _________
    Hendrik.
    To MeRobert ChuJack Chang
    Feb 17
    Wayne,

1. Be able to make Happy is a great thing Robert and I will do.

2. Great that you met Sergio and have first hand understanding on him and the

possibility for further program. My best wishes for you and him. I am sure there are

alots of things you can teaches him on the history and culture of Wck. Also, you guys

sure will come up with good videos for Wck history and SCWC to share with the world.

3. I have made my decision to wash my hand on Wck and become a full time Buddhist

since my mission in Wck is completed. That is what I like to do here on with lots of

good memories in Wck.

Best regards
    Hendrik

Sent from my iPad

Later, you can watch Sergio video on the True Origin, how Sergio in high profile

again and saying they got the 1890 writing document. , HOwever, Hendrik on

18/January night, he mentioned to me his SCWC's document was totally destroyed,

after I show my unwillingness and ask for not releasing any related to SCWC only.

He also changes YKWC kuits, and SCWC kuits, saying a lot on splitting to SCWC 3

set forms, such as losing any kung, concentrating on application, wooden dummy set,

mis-interprete our kuits.....etc. in the past.

How much does he know SCWC and the document he got not any secret notes, but

some common kuits only. My True description paper in New Martai lHero, also based

on this document. How come the full document will be passed to these types of

strangers for baisee only. Their mnd is really childish, and not matured enough. why

Law's family need to preserve for over 160 years, and Today, just let those foolish

guys coming and biesee and take it. Ridiculously.

Also, they always claim they are wck researchers and need to study the wck history

and open to public. However, some lineages they don't like to say too much on

themselves, or even has their own culture to keep in low key. Why these type of fake

buddhists (HS and RC) wearing a robe and cheat others to get some unwilling to

show up information to make their credit to public. What types of these people are.

HS always mentioned let the today and future reseachers to find out the truth. Does it

mean they have the right to dig some information from others who don't like to

disclose to public ? Do they understand what means by "Privacy". No ethics,

nonsense no MoDuk, no ......

As a gatekeeper of the SCWC stuff, of course, I know why HS coming to approach me

3 years ago, after I showed SCWC stuff to prove the existence of SCWC over 160

years in Dec 2011 Kung Full magazine Forum. He spent few years on me for SCWC

stuff, Today, he can change the SCWC kuits wording and meaning and make his

emei like one, those we have followed to practice for over 4 generations in Law's

family since splitting after 1855. Similar cases happened on Cho's family ban chung

Wing Chun. Only he is the exclusive one understand the ancient kuits. He seems to

understand SCWC kuit and his YKWC. Make his own adjustment to fit what he said

emei. He put ykwc one to fit emei, he use scwc stuff to fit emei too, then he can make

his SNT having root from emei.

Got this message

He says he heard Sergio say in the video that he has the 1890 document that you promised to destroy.

"Then Sergio vidoes part 1 and part 2 coming out. .... Where Sergio document from if Hendrik destroy it. "

Go ask Sergio what does Sergio means.
    I am not Sergio.

And I am not interested in any document or anything which is not belong to me. And I don't want to have anything to do with it.

If you have issue, go ask Sergio . How can I know what Sergio talks about?

I have released enough information, here on, I will not response to any Too creative accusation.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-07-2014 at 09:43 PM.

From Sergio True Origin of wck videos, I find mainly from the ebook, but I never work

with Robert Chu and Jim Roselando. Can I question ? Just a simply question.

Sergio should come out to explain. However, HS made another thread in KFO "Why

Robert Chun and Jim Roselando getting credibility on Sergio videos". The qeustion

to me is Why HS answered, not Sergio. Also, under the comments of Sergio part 2

utube, 1000delights make comments there mentioning 1894 doument twice, and

intentionally change the kuit more suit his emei. What means. Then he said is the

'typo', See '0' and '4' keys in the keyboard. He told me he destroyed the SCWC

doucment, but making comments there relating to 1894(1890) document.

From the above my last conversaion with HS, he said to me he totally destroyed

the document. Also from his replied email dated 17Feb, to me point #3, becoming a

full time buddhist. How come I trust this guy again today. How he is high profile in

wck to promote. Actually, it is not my business, but feeling cheated only.

Opening to baisee, get what he expected, then make formal public announcement and

quit. What for.? However, as something related to being cheated, I need to bring

my attention to. Do I need to question ? Whether there is an answer or not, not my

concerned, and I just ask only.

The above is part of the whole picture on HS approaching me 2-3 ago again on

Facebook, after I quit KFO to show the real existence of SCWC. He always said he like to learn SCWC from me, all our conversation on Facebook, not being deleted, and for those interested with my approval can draw up the whole conversations in the last few years from Facebook. Why he spent few years on me to take SCWC stuff. Why RC came to HK approaching me twice. Of course I already know what their intention for.

Honest speacking, I and SCWC are in low key over 160 years, and we just show up 5

years ago to public. This fake buddhist came to collect SCWC stuff, but saying what

he is doing his reasearch, modifying SCWC ancetors stuff openly, and and very high

profile showing to public. However, does he thinks what he done is too far away. Also

something we are relunctantly to disclose AT THIS MOMENT. What we can disclose

already disclosing in New Martial Hero magazine in 2008, papers in 2009 and

eventually the contents in the ebook only.

More, they high profile telling the world, THEY GET THE 1890 FULL WRITINGS in

the video. I really like to see what the full writing is. Or, is the ebook the full writing of

1890 document what they mean to mislead. Read the ebook and you can find out.

Does they know any what caled 'Privacy' ? Can they, as a wck researcher, what ever

they like to intrude the privacy of a wck lineage family. I am really disappointed with

what these types of wck researchers doing. What for ?

Being a writer in New Martial Hero magazines for 5 years, I wrote a lot and share a lot

of SCWC related to public. Also, I share my Kung Fu knowledge too. A paper on

Wuduk and a paper on the traditional discipleship in traditional kung fu culture are two

of them. Only those related to SCWC, I definitely use my real name. On others, other

names being replaced.

Credibility, so what, I never care about. How many of you knowing me, even those

from Hong Kong in the last 5 years. We are in low key over 160, I get used to.

However, something related to SCWC stuff, as a chief in SCWC Mun, loyal to my Mun,

can I question ? Do they have the right ? Do I have the right ?

Interesting things today, someone ask me that he cannot find 1000delights comment

under Sergio Video on Part 2 True wck origin. It is totally disappeared today. For those who like to see again, may ask Utube company to restore it or read the following.

===========================================
    1000delight1 週前
    These are the 1850 and the 1894 kuit describing the "snake" part of SNT in this part 2

of sifu Sergio YouTube. S# is 1894 from the snake crane lineage document Y# is

1850 from the yik kam lineage document S# and Y# are label and number so that in

the future one can identify which kuit by number even though English translation might

varies. S2飛麟九轉表掌通 The spine of the Flying snake turn nine ways to

represent the through of the force flow handling Y6手臂鞭出橫力勁 The hand and

arm whip out the horizontal Jin ( force flow) Y7神寄指爪䄂底旁。 Pay attention to

handling of the finger, craw , and the side under the sleeve . Y8旋迥自然順脈氣

Spiral twisting (turning ) naturally , follow the breathing and the direction of the Qi flow

in the medirians. Note: Y7 and Y8 of the pre 1850 writing above are from the Emei 12

zhuang ancient document by evidence. And due to we can track to the Emei 12

zhuang or the mother art writing exactly , that give us a clear details on the contents

and handling and relationship of SNT to its mother art.
    ============================================

HS just raised two reference book for wck yesterday. one from White Crane and onw

from emei. The White Crane one I referred to HS last September, and the author

gifted me for studying their arts, not all White Crane secrets are disclosing there. He

mislead the public again. He had asked me to send over 50 pages of that book to him

via 3 separate Emails in last December. Today is in April.

I was asked to prove the existence of the SCWC in Dec 2011 in Kung Fu Forum.

However, do they getting proved ? All shown just some papers and said from whom

from whom. Are they real or fake one?
    Also, SCWC descending in Law 's family since splitting, if someone outside and

saying our kuits being wrong,our arts not right and he hold the real arts, but never

showing up to the public. How do you think? Interesting questions all he show up

today, no body questions. To me, all in my mind since the first day, few years ago, we

talk about wck.
    1. why only he holding the true kuit ? Does he have any siheingdai holding it ? how

long he stayed with his sifu from 1973-1976 only ? How much he learn from his sifu ?

Why the lineage family doesn't own the right kuits, since descending over 4

generations ? Why the SEA practitoners playing wrongly ? Why ? Why ? Why ? I

never ask because of the RESPECT before.

In last October, I and RC talking about the SNT whole set in the hotel room, and I

hardly remember he just watched the first section only, but none on others. Also, one

of HS viedos naming 'Robert' is also the first section of it. Maybe I was mislead, but

please don't say I haven't had MuDuk.

Finally, being SCWC followers, even open to public, we still keep ourselves in low

key, not contributing too much HK martial arts society and just doing what we do

internally. It is totally HS bringing us out to the world wck community. Why? The

conflicts today, do I come out to argue with you ? I still in low key to express what I

like to express, and telling the truth only. As adviced by some seniors from other families, doing your arts only, and not involving any, otherwise disputes coming out. WCK is your world, not mine. I think we keep ourself in VERY low key again to avoid these type of dishonest guys coming to us again.

Hendrik Since you claim this is the video evidence. Why not show the whole footage? If you think it isn't fair to disclose your precious art. Just show it to Sifu Yung himself to clear things up.

Daniel, I am neutral in this whole event, I have nothing to gain. I don't teach, I don't sell anything. But I can confirm the video exists, I have seen the footage myself. It shows Hendrik performing the entire 4 section long set from start to end.

Hendrik Since you claim this is the video evidence. Why not show the whole footage? If you think it isn't fair to disclose your precious art. Just show it to Sifu Yung himself to clear things up.

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    Daniel, I am neutral in this whole event, I have nothing to gain. I don't teach, I don't sell anything. But I can confirm the video exists, I have seen the footage myself. It shows Hendrik performing the entire 4 section long set from start to end.
    Then who do you think who is lying now. R or W?

I can't say since I wasn't there. I don't think either of them would "lie", my feeling is it could have been a misunderstanding somehow.

Then who do you think who is lying now. R or W?

I can't say since I wasn't there. I don't think either of them would "lie", my feeling is it could have been a misunderstanding somehow.

By evidence, Disregards of what, those who spread the following false information in differnt forum needs to make a public apology.

Such false accusation is a public insult to both Hendrik , his sifu, Cho family, and Yik kam.

"Sifu Yung has confirmed that HS,'s Siu Nim Tau had not been completed, that HS was trying to take SCWC and recompose his SNT based on his Kuit."
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-07-2014 at 10:59 PM.

Wcners who is interested in the long set and th kuen kuit comes with it can learn it from Sifu Robert Chu, sifu Sergio, sifu Jim Rosalendo , under their approval, and others sifu who I didn't mention here but directly related to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    By evidence, Disregards of what, those who spread the following false information in differnt forum needs to make a public apology.

Such false accusation is a public insult to both Hendrik , his sifu, Cho family, and Yik kam.

"Sifu Yung has confirmed that HS,'s Siu Nim Tau had not been completed, that HS was trying to take SCWC and recompose his SNT based on his Kuit."
    If I may suggest. From the statement in the comment, what it's means isn't the completion of SNT "form" itself. Of course, you must have the right understanding and intention to develop the movement that proves whether there's internal inside. What you show, is only picture. Can you show us the form that you do in the past and the recent SNT video that you made so that we can compare whether is it identical?

It also seems that you also have to learn Emei stuff to enhance your understanding in internal....
    Your late Sifu Cho Hung Choi didn't cover the internal syllabus?
    Is 平甩功 from Emei 12 post? Did you ever learning any stuff that is internal from Sifu Wayne?
    Surely there must be something from him isn't it?